PDA

View Full Version : Why MILF?

ikomomo
12-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi all,

Understand that what types of girl u like is very personal... but why so many ppls like milf? is it because they r more skillful? or they r more caring? or low cost?

I had a friend told me that, hole loose is ok, most important is the mouth. Good Catbath and blow your didi like no tomorrow.. u just lie down and they know what to do.
I think most bros wanna pay to enjoy and most young girl have attitude problem.
Do u know why young girl have attitude problem, becos singaporean is too gentlemen or too "chin cai" liao. We should control the situation when we have sex with girl. (not rude or bully them, dont get me wrong)

Love Milf Possibility :
1, Oedipus complex
2, Challenge, adventurous
3, Survive all types of disease until now, should be safe.
4, Body smell
5, They are passion and experience
6, You are Lazy
7, Sure no attitude problem
8, pity them
9, Cheap price
10, Most of them do CIM and AR

For me i like young, if Milf lao chio ok. i jokes with them, tease them, but i dont bag them.
most of the girl like wild, so u have to show them how wild u r!!
Ask yourself, did u ever bag for more BJ? Grap or pull their hair when they bj u? smap their buttocks when u doggy them? fuck their mouth and deep throat them?
what ever u do, don't make them hate what u did...

When I fuck their mouth and deep throat them, i quickly say: "OMG! did i hurt u? here, drink some water... Sorry,, r u ok? wanna rest for awhile? ". they confirm ok with it, even u do it again and again, they like u be naughty, yes tell them how naughty u r!! If she wanna stop the bj, so what at less mission accomplish :D

Thanks for viewing :cool:

VanGogh
12-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Bro pointer number 3, 6, 8 and 9 very funny :D

nuclearkid
12-06-2011, 07:39 PM
3, Survive all types of disease until now, should be safe.

You are hilarious, my friend. But seriously, while she may survive the disease, there's no guarantee you will, if you get the bug. So don't go into battlefield thinking otherwise.

kepalatotbesar
12-06-2011, 07:56 PM
milf is the easiest to fuck

Getzreal
13-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Haha, guess I fitted the bill for challenging and adventurous. Still vivid in my mind, was my last fling wif a FB (China) aged 41 (while I'm 30). She's married wif a kid back in hometown.

She would love to attack me at many different occassions and she would love to try all types of postitions....

eeemen
13-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Bro TS, you for got to add another point? MILF generally are much more emotionally secure & stable, hence less hassles? :D, Sorry, milf lover here!! Cheers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

stunner
13-06-2011, 02:24 AM
I find them more open up in sex,mostly I encounter will not hide their desire for sex and of cos u got to 1st accept them b4 u enjoy the times wif them.:D

Gary00
13-06-2011, 02:33 AM
I don't think I will do with MILF (never tried before) but if I were to, it will be point number 2 i guess :rolleyes:

owl888
13-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Point 11: Lack of motherly love :D

eeemen
13-06-2011, 10:15 AM
A senior here disagreed with my comments that it was less hassles and had zapped me with 6 points!!. This was what he wrote >>>

less hassle, not true lah, u r still green !

If he was so experienced , then I am pretty sure he should have enough courage and balls to front up and leave his name or nick. Or better still post his comments here on the thread and let everyone decide, rather than be a sissy and hide behind by zapping others.

If individuals/members here are not allowed to leave their comments because it does not go down well with so called "experienced" seniors here, then this forum should only be for people with like minded opinions.

Enough said. I do not have to prove to this idiot anyway, but just wanted to vent my frustration with such simple minded attitude of some so called seniors here. [maybe senior by membership but for all u know, but not in age!! keke ] This is not encouraging the exchange of comments.

Just my 2 cents worth, cheers bros .......................

alan0338
13-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Point 11: Lack of motherly love :D

wahahaha,read tis almost make me spit out my kopi :D :D :D

freezetheDB
13-06-2011, 12:32 PM
feels very taken care of whenever I CIM a milf.

fullboost2bar
13-06-2011, 01:32 PM
only chio milf not those crumple skin..sagging boobs

Yardstick
13-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Milfs are good coz they really know how to take care of you. Afterall, it is a boost for them as well to have a younger lover.

chilavu
13-06-2011, 07:48 PM
watch this movie will make you like MILF more :D
Milf (2010)
http://bon99.com/milf-2010/

Rasta Marley
13-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Taking a leaf out of the nick of Bro Yardstick, I have always considered a MILF as the "yardstick" on how standards should be compared against, as some of the best bangs that I ever had were with MILFs, they are usually awesome in the skills of pleasing a man, and can show some of these SYTs a thing or 2 about how to please a man :D

By the way, this is entirely my opinion which I am sharing, and I'm sure not everyone will agree. I have always believed in the old saying "To Each His Own". No 2 people are the same :cool:

Milfs are good coz they really know how to take care of you. Afterall, it is a boost for them as well to have a younger lover.

tomvoyeur
13-06-2011, 09:16 PM
MILFs r (1) without as much responsibility as SYTs, (2) experienced and (3) horny....!!!!! ;)

jswk1
13-06-2011, 09:50 PM
Speaking of which, anyone got any bars where many milfs (NOT THE WL THERE!) congregate/

eeemen
13-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Thank you whoever you are who zapped me with -6 with this comment >>>>

If you can't stand the heat, don't enter the kitchen. Zapping is part and parcel, live with it.

Zapping is part and parcel? of what? Maybe it is for u but I am pretty sure its not for many of us here.

Anyway, since it is part and parcel of yours, why don't you have the balls to leave your nick? Why hide behind your computer screen. Such a useless low life.

Guess no point committing any further comments in the future. Good day to all bros here, milf lover signing off, :D cheers ..............

Yardstick
13-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Bro Rasta Marley, I concur with you on milfs being much more skillful than SYTs almost all the time. :D

Taking a leaf out of the nick of Bro Yardstick, I have always considered a MILF as the "yardstick" on how standards should be compared against, as some of the best bangs that I ever had were with MILFs, they are usually awesome in the skills of pleasing a man, and can show some of these SYTs a thing or 2 about how to please a man :D

By the way, this is entirely my opinion which I am sharing, and I'm sure not everyone will agree. I have always believed in the old saying "To Each His Own". No 2 people are the same :cool:

Laulan
14-06-2011, 02:11 AM
For me, summing up all my experiences I have more positive experience with milfs than with syts.

Maybe it is my age or maybe it's their age. IMHO they milfs are more experience in life, they accept reality better, they communicate better, and they have learn how to enjoy and they are a lot more natural be it a paid job, a fling or whatever.:o

jswk1
14-06-2011, 02:35 AM
For me, summing up all my experiences I have more positive experience with milfs than with syts.

Maybe it is my age or maybe it's their age. IMHO they milfs are more experience in life, they accept reality better, they communicate better, and they have learn how to enjoy and they are a lot more natural be it a paid job, a fling or whatever.:o

well said =]

now looking for a place for milfs... cant find any =[

hotdogsoo
14-06-2011, 03:00 AM
for me not more then 36 yo... 18 x 2

cheers :D

xnarsilx
15-06-2011, 01:46 AM
Speaking of which, anyone got any bars where many milfs (NOT THE WL THERE!) congregate/

I'm also interested in this question.

option69
15-06-2011, 02:26 PM

cant agree more that MILF is more experience and communicate better. It gives that extra dimension to just plain vanilla bonking.

ashtra
15-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Milf more experience , i prefer milf too .

pokeman71
15-06-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm also interested in this question.

I heard, NTUC pub.

Rasta Marley
15-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi Bro Pokeman71, where is this NTUC Pub, or is it NTUC Club? I may need to take out my old fishing rod (to to wipe out all the dust first!)....with the tried and tested "bait" of course.....to check it out ;)

I heard, NTUC pub.

pokeman71
16-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi Bro Pokeman71, where is this NTUC Pub, or is it NTUC Club? I may need to take out my old fishing rod (to to wipe out all the dust first!)....with the tried and tested "bait" of course.....to check it out ;)

club club, you are right. check this out. http://www.ntucclub.com/clubs/. me no go before, time is not right for me.Enjoy. Just up your pts.

Rasta Marley
17-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Ok bro, will dig out my fishing rod and bait and plan a visit soon. Thnx for the points, favour will be returned tonight when my power is replenished :cool:

[QUOTE=pokeman71;6037555]club club, you are right.QUOTE]

jswk1
17-06-2011, 01:18 PM
I heard, NTUC pub.

bro i just went NTUC club last night

not happening leh =[

fullboost2bar
17-06-2011, 04:28 PM
bro i just went NTUC club last night

not happening leh =[

U think go 1 time can get hook :rolleyes:

Be patient even go to fishing trip does not mean u will get fish.

MILF club wat u expect...how happening u want...like shanghai dolly :D

otamay
17-06-2011, 06:25 PM
U think go 1 time can get hook :rolleyes:

Be patient even go to fishing trip does not mean u will get fish.

MILF club wat u expect...how happening u want...like shanghai dolly :D

Ya, it takes time to cultivate the ground :D also depends on your luck :)

roller
17-06-2011, 09:34 PM
i prefer milf , they are more experienced and wilder :)

Rasta Marley
18-06-2011, 08:22 PM
You are spot on Bro Otamay, there is no such thing as "auto-pilot" as you need to do some groundwork first before you reap and harvest the "dividends" :D

Ya, it takes time to cultivate the ground :D also depends on your luck :)

tan-tan
19-06-2011, 04:40 AM
End of the day....... just a free fuck!

downtown
20-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Easy to get horny for me, so no problem is milf or syt

magix85
21-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Understand that what types of girl u like is very personal... but why so many ppls like milf? is it because they r more skillful? or they r more caring? or low cost?

My opinion is that MILF are of a certain age, and they know they only have a limited number of years left when most guys are attracted to them, so they make the most out of the time that they have.

MILF are generally more willing and wild. I find that even those who are less skillful or are a bit shy, are willing to let guys do almost everything with them. :p

jswk1
21-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Got myself a milf FB lol

larnaryar
30-06-2011, 09:24 PM
:eek:Got myself a milf FB lol

WHERE AND HOW!?

tomvoyeur
30-06-2011, 10:29 PM
:eek:

WHERE AND HOW!?

Have a sense of adventure and humour and integrity. ;)

Alf1977
01-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Yes I bonked a MILF once and she was really wild and experienced, and very passionate with good stamina.

I guess at their age, HSD but their husbands dont give them enough or dont have interest to make out with them so they seek excitement and fun from the younger men who have more energy to bang them hard and able to make them cum several times in a session.

Some MILFs are even more sexy than SYTs.

sgspycam
01-07-2011, 07:24 AM
what some of the MILFs lack in beauty and looks, they make up for it in other ways...

MILFs can be extremely sensuous as they know how to harness whatever talents they have to pleasure u... at the same time, they know what they want in bed and there's nothing more sexy than having a woman order you around to pleasure her... :D

furthermore, MILFs being generally more experienced and older, they won't be clingy and expect the world like some of the SYTs... they are more realistic in their expectations and dont demand you to treat them like a princess...
furthermore, when you end the relationship, they may be sad but they won't pester u like some of the SYTs and try to cling on for dear life...

at the end of the day... MILFs are just like fine wine.. it takes a great connoisseur to be able to enjoy them well and fully when they're aged...

GO MILFs!!!! :cool:

toyotarush
18-07-2011, 04:12 PM
My opinion is that MILF are of a certain age, and they know they only have a limited number of years left when most guys are attracted to them, so they make the most out of the time that they have.

MILF are generally more willing and wild. I find that even those who are less skillful or are a bit shy, are willing to let guys do almost everything with them. :p

I agreed that MILF even shy will let u do whatever you want to her and those that are not shy will do ther best to pleasure u. Btw I 31 and got 2 FB who are 43 & 44