PDA

View Full Version : if AV come knocking on your hotel door...

jswk1
11-06-2011, 01:48 AM
its illegal to bring FL to hotel to chiong her, if just nice police come you tio dai ji etc

if i bring my FB to hotel leh? wont kena anything because both party got singapore IC right

toilet
29-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Bring FB no problem :)

Criminalz
29-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Bring FB no problem :)

But u have to proof that she is your FB and not FL.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Wahlau, 1001 similar threads...dunno how many times we need to answer same question :(

AV come, smile at him or ask him wanna join in the the bang anot lah...

alan0338
29-06-2011, 09:41 PM
sian always same answer, different answer tis time :D

if av come, procedure aga aga is like tis .... :)

AV come, knock knock , guy and gal dressed up chop chop, then open door,

AV ask for IC , guy go 1 side kena question by the officer , gal another side also kena question by officer,

then officer ask guy , did u pay the gal? guy swear with everything he have tat he nv paid the gal ,

then gal also swear tat she nv collect $$$ from the guy ...

police officer then ask guy are u sure??!! if u are trying to be hero and help the gal, we will need to bring both of u back for questioning and u all will need to find ppl to jarmin u all out ?!

tis time round, the gal sibei gan cheong liao and said SIR, pls dun bring us back, u wan u bring him back, i paid him $200 for 1 shot :D

p/s, dun scold me hor, i just fooling around nia :D

cheongsterjon
29-06-2011, 10:16 PM
i doubt it is any offence to engage a fl....is there a law which says the guy will be arrested....normally foreign fl will up the lorry but what if caught with local fl?? will the couple be treated better as they are local and so they may be lovers in the first place?

Kyser Soze
29-06-2011, 11:06 PM
i doubt it is any offence to engage a fl....is there a law which says the guy will be arrested....normally foreign fl will up the lorry but what if caught with local fl?? will the couple be treated better as they are local and so they may be lovers in the first place?
My personal experience is the foreign FL will end up into the lorry, if get caught. Even if she's holding a work permit, she's not safe. AV will treat her as though she's moonlighting. The guy is often let off, after taking the statement. It's not an offence, unless caught with an underage girl. :eek:

I believe if both the man and the woman are locals, there shouldn't be much of an issue. It's rather hard to quantify if the woman is an FL or not.

samlee8
29-06-2011, 11:38 PM
lucky no ppl ask; what if when the door is open; the gal inside is the wife of the AV officer's wife....
:cool::cool::cool:

loneyheart
29-06-2011, 11:51 PM
lucky no ppl ask; what if when the door is open; the gal inside is the wife of the AV officer's wife....
:cool::cool::cool:

then tat guy will b taken back to PS n ask his wife to come n bail him
If t wife come ...
She will b bring into t investigation rm n bank my t AV officer to pay back

heehee.....:p

owl888
30-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Ask AV want to join in.......it's buffet :D :D

Jojolee
30-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Wahlau, 1001 similar threads...dunno how many times we need to answer same question :(

AV come, smile at him or ask him wanna join in the the bang anot lah...

No lah Bro. If AV knock on the door, just say there's nobody in the room loh. Haha... :D

Scenario #1
AV knocks on the door.

"Knock knock"
Us: Who's there?
AV: AV
Us: There's no one in the room

Scenario #2
AV knocks on the door.

"Knock knock"
Us: AV who?
AV: Anti-vice
Us: Sorry, u gave the wrong code

Scenario #3
AV knocks on the door.

"Knock knock"
Us: Sorry, I'm not expecting u

:p

sky_liner2
30-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Scenario # 4
AV knocks on the door.

"Knock knock"
Us: Sorry, my papa not in, we are not supposed to open the door!

LengKia
30-06-2011, 09:40 AM
before the raid, the officer will get the guest list from the reception

if the room is registered with 2 local IC, probably they will skip knocking on the door. but if it registered with a foreigner IC/passport..bye bye

Alf1977
30-06-2011, 09:55 AM
1) Dress up, act calm n switch on tv
2) open the window
3) ask the WL to jump out of the window (always request for ground or 2nd floor) and close it.
4) calmly open the door for the police n ask if you can help them in anything.

LevusJovi
30-06-2011, 09:55 AM
its illegal to bring FL to hotel to chiong her, if just nice police come you tio dai ji etc

if i bring my FB to hotel leh? wont kena anything because both party got singapore IC right

Yes you will kena jia lat jia lat. FB or FL, if you are cautght in a hotel, min sentence is jail term for 20 yrs plus 10 strokes of the cane lol :D

Alf1977
30-06-2011, 10:28 AM
How come police always catch the WLs/FTs?

What if it's a SG girl asking for the service of a PRC guy, will the police bring the guy back to the police station?

Petra
30-06-2011, 11:24 AM
TS asking valid qn then got funny replies.

I think the sticky shld be the qn and just 1 correct ans!

londong
30-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Hilarious answers here :D

loneyheart
01-07-2011, 01:00 AM
How come police always catch the WLs/FTs?

What if it's a SG girl asking for the service of a PRC guy, will the police bring the guy back to the police station?

Bro tats a gd quest
But till now there isn't any law against gigolo
There is Woman Right Act ( Basically protect woman )
But No Man Right Act

Tat why there is law against woman pros
But no law against man pros ( Gigolo )

V|ernar
01-07-2011, 01:09 AM
Sianz 1/2 , always the same qus . 1 advice , just admit you pay the WL , 99% you will be let off and the lady go up the lorry . That 1% is because you too Lao LAN that why must bring you back to office and ask your wife to bail you . Not a big case just that mata like to make it big .

loneyheart
01-07-2011, 01:10 AM
before the raid, the officer will get the guest list from the reception

if the room is registered with 2 local IC, probably they will skip knocking on the door. but if it registered with a foreigner IC/passport..bye bye

Bro
Yes they will ask recept to print out only those on transit only
They will skip foreigner IC/passport except PRC.. Thai ... Veit
They scare An Mo will complan n next d News big big
Tats why they never raid hotel in Orchard RD
Even Orchard Tower FLs so famous among sailors they seldom raid

Jojolee
01-07-2011, 02:42 AM
Yes you will kena jia lat jia lat. FB or FL, if you are cautght in a hotel, min sentence is jail term for 20 yrs plus 10 strokes of the cane lol :D

Bro, are u sure not? I think yours outdated liao. Law changed already. Now the punishment is death sentence :eek:

Alf1977
01-07-2011, 02:45 AM
Bro tats a gd quest
But No Man Right Act

If I were PRC guy, I will come to Singapore to be gigolo.. and fuxk SG ladies... easy money and get to enjoy at the same time.. Hopefully SG girls wont be like dead fish.. but those who called for gigolo should be MILF type so should have HSD..

Jojolee
01-07-2011, 02:47 AM
Bro tats a gd quest
But No Man Right Act

Huh? Woman Right Act? I think u meant Women's Charter right?

Swagelock
01-07-2011, 08:19 AM
TS asking valid qn then got funny replies.

I think the sticky shld be the qn and just 1 correct ans!

I think those samsters here take it as a english test. Complete the sentence... :D

rokhard
01-07-2011, 09:37 AM

Bro, it depends on the FL in question. I list down the types of FLs that would present a problem:

=underaged FLs (you are in breach of Women's Charter)
=foreign FLs on social visit passes (who are in breach of ICAS entry regulations)
=foreign FLs on any type of work permits (who are in breach of MOM regulations)
=foreign FLs that are permanent resident (who are in breach of residency regulations)

Other scenarios
=OKT (you are in breach of Women's Charter)
=how you did meet FL (she might be in breach for solicitation)

These are the obvious scenarios I can think of.

Do rate my post if you like it or found it useful.

naturegreen
01-07-2011, 10:32 AM
At least it's only expose your deed to your wife to come bail you out. Last time got 1 encounter, my friend wanna bring his friend to JB to cheong. Met up and I noticed he is a Malay, then I just told him I think they very strict in Malaysia and may not entertain Malay guys. If tio raid ....... the sentence quite heavy. He backed out and went home. Then I got scolding from my friend. I told him it's a matter of fact but can still try to go ahead if want. Never try never know.

My friend replied, you scared the hell out of him already (he thought if raid Malay got to tok lan jiao) , you think he will still go? :D

Frankiestine
01-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Sianz 1/2 , always the same qus . 1 advice , just admit you pay the WL , 99% you will be let off and the lady go up the lorry . That 1% is because you too Lao LAN that why must bring you back to office and ask your wife to bail you . Not a big case just that mata like to make it big .

This is the part I don't really understand, if you are not charge then why need to bail? If I am not wrong Police only can detain a certain number of hour ie 24 or 48 for investigation after which they must either charge you or apply to court to detain further from that.

punkfighter65
01-07-2011, 04:28 PM
How if my FB is a WP holder. which work in the same place?

option69
01-07-2011, 06:13 PM

so, if bros cooperate with AV, will be let off on the spot? the part about getting caught and ask wife to bail out from police office was related to me too by a FL. potential marriage wrecking...

dirtyhairy
01-07-2011, 07:06 PM
I will tell them to go away becos I did not call room service..
or if they persist, I will tell them not to disturb the peace
or I will call the police:D
I think by now, they will sure become very pissed
so if they still insist, you ask them to show their ID
or if by then they go ask reception to open door with spare key
then jialat..you sure mati for trying to play the fool with AV
unless.. of course...hahaha the gal with you is not a FL but your FB
and better still she is herself a cop but off duty
Oso lagi best if your lady is an MP from another constituency:eek:
But what if the lady you with is a FL and a PRC?
here's when it's good to be prepared...wat I call my Bonking Plan B
Go ahead, open door but only after you and yr gal are properly dressed
show yr Chinese book,dictionary & paper with notes for the uninvited guests
tell them you are having lessons in Chinese to prepare for a Mandarin test
Of course, AV may not believe you...& tat's when it can be troublesome
but you certainly deserve it becos it surely wont happen
had you checked into the hotel Ritz Carlton :p

Frankiestine
01-07-2011, 08:40 PM
so, if bros cooperate with AV, will be let off on the spot? the part about getting caught and ask wife to bail out from police office was related to me too by a FL. potential marriage wrecking...

That the problem bro it always a hearsay thing but have any bro actually came out to verify this that they have to be bailed out even though they were not charged? I already checked with my friend who is a ex cop and he also never heard of such a thing...

Frankiestine
09-07-2011, 08:03 PM
This is from the LAW SOCIETY on one rights when arrested, note keyword is arrested. Do take note on your rights to make that call, its not restricted to just your wife. Also bail is only set when you are charged not when you are asked to assist in investigation.

Arrest

When Can You Be Arrested

Arrest is carried out when the police reasonably suspect you of committing a serious offence and wishes to take you into custody for investigations or to charge you in Court. A few examples of such offences are: trafficking, possession or consumption of drugs, rape, outraging of modesty, theft, robbery, cheating, criminal breach of trust, rioting and causing serious hurt.

How is an Arrest Made

This is done by informing you that you are arrested and by touching or by holding you if you are likely to attempt an escape. In such a case, you will usually be handcuffed. Unless you willingly submit to custody, reasonable force may be used to arrest you. You may ask the officer for his/her official identification and the reason for your arrest.

What Happens After You are Arrested

On arrest, you may be searched and brought to a police station for questioning. Pending questioning, you may be detained in a lock-up. You will be required to surrender whatever you have on you. A list of these things will be made and you will be asked to confirm it. A copy of this list will be given to you.

You may be detained for a maximum period of 48 hours from the time of your arrest. If the officer wants to detain you for more than 48 hours, he must bring you to Court. During this period you may be taken out for searches.

In Court, the officer must tell the Judge why he wants to detain you further. The Judge will consider the reason/s given and then decide whether you are to be further detained.

If the police or other officers do not wish to detain you for more than 48 hours they will let you go on a personal promise or put you on police bail to make sure you go back to the station or attend Court when told to do so.

Being Charged for an Offence After Arrest

You may be arrested before, during or after investigation. You may be required to give a statement. If the police decide to charge you, they will ask you to sign a cautioned statement asking you to state your defence. If you have a defence, you should always say so in the cautioned statement. Your defence may not be believed if you fail to mention it in the cautioned statement but raise it later at trial.

If you are formally charged, you will be produced in Court. If you are to be charged in Court, your fingerprints may be taken by an officer and you may be photographed at the Criminal Records Office, Criminal Investigation Department (CID). This means that there will be a record of you at the CID.

However, if you are acquitted of the offence in Court or if the charge is withdrawn, you can write to the CID for the return of the record of your fingerprints and negatives.

Telling Your Family or Lawyer of Your Arrest

When you are arrested and detained you can request to make a call to your family or a lawyer telling them of your arrest. You may also request visits by your family or a lawyer. These requests may be refused if it will interfere with the investigation carried out by the officers. The law allows you to consult a lawyer of your choice.

Bail

What is Bail

Bail is a security either in cash or by an undertaking given to the Court or to the police to ensure that the person released on bail (the accused) returns to the Court or to the police station as and when required to do so.

The person furnishing such a security is known as a bailor or a surety. When a person agrees to be a bailor or a surety, he is said to be "standing bail".

Depending on the amount, the Court or the police officer may allow more than one bailor for the person bailed.

When May a Person be Released on Bail

While most offences allow the accused the right to bail, some offences are non-bailable. However; a Magistrate or District Judge has the discretion to grant bail even though the offence is non-bailable unless the offence is one where the punishment is death or life imprisonment.

How Much is Bail

The amount of bail depends very much on the seriousness of the offence. Bail may be increased or reduced at any time by applying to the Court. If the police asks for bail in the sum of S$5,000.00 or more, the ability (means) of the bailor to stand bail will first of all have to be checked by the police and reported to the Court before granting the bail. A bailor may show his ability to stand bail by depositing cash, or producing fixed deposit certificates, bank passbooks, car log books, title deeds to a property, share certificates or valuables.

Bail Centre

In the Subordinate Courts, all bail applications are processed by the Bail Centre.

Conditions of Bail

The law requires that the person released on bail must not leave Singapore without the permission of the Court or the police officer. Sometimes, the accused may also be asked to surrender his passport to the police.

The bailor or surety must also give his consent before the Court or the police would allow the accused to leave Singapore.

If there is more than one bailor, then the consent of all the bailors or sureties must be obtained.

Consequences of "Jumping Bail"

If the accused fails to appear at the designated time and place (this is also known as "jumping bail"), a warrant of arrest may be issued against him.

Under such circumstances, unless sufficient reasons are given to the Court, the bail may be forfeited and/or the bailor may be ordered to pay a penalty.

Further, unless good reasons are given to the Court why the accused has "jumped bail", he would not be offered bail again if he is arrested.

Return of Bail

The duties of the bailor cease when the Court, has made a decision (e.g. when the accused is found to be not guilty of the offence ("acquitted"), or is found to be guilty of the offence ("convicted")) and sentenced.

The bailor can then take back the items which he has deposited with the Court. This is processed by the Finance Section of the Subordinate Courts.

Withdrawal of Bailor

The bailor can withdraw from standing bail for the accused at any time before the case is completed. If the accused cannot find a substitute bailor, he will be remanded in prison until the date of his conviction or acquittal.

V|ernar
10-07-2011, 07:08 AM
That the problem bro it always a hearsay thing but have any bro actually came out to verify this that they have to be bailed out even though they were not charged? I already checked with my friend who is a ex cop and he also never heard of such a thing...

Paiseh , went oversea and didn't notice the thread , actually there isn't any big deal for calling a FL , when they came knocking your door , just open and let them do the job . They don't charge you for calling a FL la , it just finding excuse to arrest you with other crime if you too Lao Lan and complain shit . My friend kena before and now happily divorce and paying maintance , what the mata good at ? Scare you til you totally blur , lockup for 48 hrs and every 4 hrs only can make 1 phone call , if that call no one pick up , you got to wait another 4 to make another call . I call it the mental stress .

Frankiestine
10-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Paiseh , went oversea and didn't notice the thread , actually there isn't any big deal for calling a FL , when they came knocking your door , just open and let them do the job . They don't charge you for calling a FL la , it just finding excuse to arrest you with other crime if you too Lao Lan and complain shit . My friend kena before and now happily divorce and paying maintance , what the mata good at ? Scare you til you totally blur , lockup for 48 hrs and every 4 hrs only can make 1 phone call , if that call no one pick up , you got to wait another 4 to make another call . I call it the mental stress .

You mean he was detained? Did they tell him for what and he actually called his own oc? I think I want to get to know some lawyers...

V|ernar
11-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Nope , they didn't say anything . You only can make 1 call , if the call no one pick up , you wait another 4 hrs to make a phone call . Problem is you can't bring any belonging into the cell , so mostly your oc will give you 99 miss call and will you or not call your oc ? Hehe . Tough choice ?

Frankiestine
11-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Nope , they didn't say anything . You only can make 1 call , if the call no one pick up , you wait another 4 hrs to make a phone call . Problem is you can't bring any belonging into the cell , so mostly your oc will give you 99 miss call and will you or not call your oc ? Hehe . Tough choice ?

I think they abusing their power, they should tell him why they are detaining him ie for further investigation etc if not he can wait out 48 hours and they have to release him..maybe he would find it difficult to explain to oc why he disappeared for 48 hours but as a cheongster we have to come with 101 excuses to weasel our way out...

Criminalz
11-07-2011, 08:13 PM
48hrs is a really long time to detain someone. mostly i heard its like a few hours. of course personally, lucky nothing happen. i guess importantly choose your hotel wisely.

MoralEthics
12-07-2011, 12:00 AM
The worst is when they let you out after 48 hours only to arrest you again when you step out of the station. Another 48 hours...

MoshaLover
12-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Hmmm.....seems like now AV behave more like gangsters....suka suka can arrest and detain pple without reasons???
Last I know, prostitution is not an offence in Singapore but soliciting is.
And in that case, it is the FL that AV is going after, not the customer.
So I guess if you got caught just co-operate..at most they bring you down to record statement. No need to get anyone to bail you.
I remember in a few years back, AV officers only record the statement of the customers on the spot before arresting the FL for soliciting.
Now all changed???

Frankiestine
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
I understand those who kena haul back to station are mostly suspected okt or got some background...

szagi
12-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Thanks for all the info bros. I guess I have to be careful now where to cheong.:(