PDA

View Full Version : Sex Service for Beginner

silentvegas
09-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Hello bros,
I'm 28yrs old, single and nver hv experience about having sex with chick from sex service. :D
Usually I only had sex with my gfs. But I don't hv gf rite now and my little bro is start longing for it alrdy. :p

I'm kinda shy to go to Geylang and find girls. (Frankly dont know where to find also)
So, please advice me for that like,
- places for beginner (like me)
- services
- price - room included (yes/no)
- recommended girl by name (if any)
[P/S: pls do not use acronym, i'm quite new to SBF, thanks :)]

wally888
10-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Juz go to the houses... plenty of choices in Geylang license houses starting from $50 for Thai.

badboy
10-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Been going 2 massage places for specials, Geylang, overseas, Petir Rd for sex with working ladies.

Lost count of e amount of $$ spent and not to mention the anxiety n worry when going for blood test cos dunno if will kanna something :(

Its not worth e expensive thrill. Find a decent gal, develop yr relationship with her, keep both u guys happy with lots of sex.

Have many fufilling days ahead my young bro!

Cheers
Badboy

blacktadpole
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Thai ger for $50 30mins enough time?? For beginners ok hor then slowly go upgrade to the $80 PRC.Slowly then up more expensive ones... All give you different excitment....... oh yes at geylang Lor 20 alot.......

flowerpot
10-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Been going 2 massage places for specials, Geylang, overseas, Petir Rd for sex with working ladies.

Lost count of e amount of $$ spent and not to mention the anxiety n worry when going for blood test cos dunno if will kanna something :(

Its not worth e expensive thrill. Find a decent gal, develop yr relationship with her, keep both u guys happy with lots of sex.

Have many fufilling days ahead my young bro!

Cheers
Badboy

Bro..

Petir road is in bukit panjang ar??? got sex workers there???

big wood
10-06-2011, 12:59 PM
bro stay home pcc better seems u shy about everything;)

RealEstateGuy
10-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello bros,
I'm 28yrs old, single and nver hv experience about having sex with chick from sex service. :D
Usually I only had sex with my gfs. But I don't hv gf rite now and my little bro is start longing for it alrdy. :p

I'm kinda shy to go to Geylang and find girls. (Frankly dont know where to find also)
So, please advice me for that like,
- places for beginner (like me)
- services
- price - room included (yes/no)
- recommended girl by name (if any)
[P/S: pls do not use acronym, i'm quite new to SBF, thanks :)]

Brother, take your life in another direction. Develop a real relationship with a nice local SG gal leading to romance and possibly marraige. You are taking the wrong path accepting the advice of people who are largely losers in SG society. The way to measue people on this board is not by how much paid sex they have but the quality of thier discusssions and advice and whether it is grounded in helping others improve rather than bragging about some illusory (paid) sexual conquest.

69Sniper
10-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Bro..

Petir road is in bukit panjang ar??? got sex workers there???

u ar 1 velli funni brudder :D

tink he wanted to say petain :p

naturegreen
10-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Then go find a gf and just start all over again :).

silentvegas
11-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Then go find a gf and just start all over again :).

Thanks for the advice bro.
But when a man fall in love with a decent gal, he has to do some commitment. Like promise that he is going to marry her one day, always being scared of her getting preg, got to deal with a lot of social problems. I hv hd it enough. I don't want to get married yet.

To hang out with those sexy gals, need $$. Go restaurant and eat, ask me buy this and that. That kinda money i can't afford.

My point is, I jus want to solve that biological need sometimes at ezy way. I'm not thinking about sex all day everyday. Just want to release it when the time i cannot taham. :)

freezetheDB
13-06-2011, 12:46 PM
if you are afraid of STDs and just want a release (that is not done by yourself DIY), get a good masseuse who can relax your muscles and at the same time a no-frills release (either by hand or titfuck).

always do for me

whitestone
13-06-2011, 01:48 PM
My point is, I jus want to solve that biological need sometimes at ezy way. I'm not thinking about sex all day everyday. Just want to release it when the time i cannot taham. :)

Then just use your hand loh. Save and cheap.