PDA

View Full Version : 22yr Old Small Petite SYT here to serve you!!! With Pic

Zen1234
08-06-2011, 10:02 PM
As all of you know by now, I am adding more and more gems to share, this gem was intro by one of the other gals and I found her to be quite fresh, first time doing FL in Singapore and looking for more bros to teach her new things. Willing to learn and as long as the request is not too weird, I think she is willing to learn....

As usual, please bear with my lousy intro and looking forward to more FRs after trying, if you don't FR I will chase you for the FR as SI SKYPIEA will notice... hehehehehe....

Name: 蜜蜜
Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks like those poly girls cute cute type)
Height: 163
Weight: 45
Boobs: B (Soft and nice)
Shower: SOP
Catbath: 7/10 (Willing to follow instructions and not in a rush)
BBBJ/BJ: 7/10 (Need more practice but I got BJ which was fine, like always, depends on personal hygiene)
Frenching: (Depends on chemistry, me dun like kissing)
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive and nice moans, not stereo, she still shy)
GFE: 8/10 (Good attitude and not time watcher)
Price: 90/1/1 (Room and CD self provide)
Working Hours: 12pm-3am

Pics are available at www.sytmimi.weebly.com

All bros faster PM me cos I feel good about this one mainly because she is here till end month only and she needs to earn more money, so she will give good service. Hehehehe...

liverpool24
08-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Another one!!! :D cant catch up already.

mithrra
08-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Confirm Take this one... Bro, Share ctc pls... thanks!

sbdom
08-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Hi bro, can pm me 蜜蜜contact? thanks.

BoyJS89
08-06-2011, 10:26 PM
May I have her contact pls. Thnx (:

nqing
08-06-2011, 11:51 PM
hi bro, pm ctc pls:D thx!

tianse
09-06-2011, 05:01 AM
hi brother , can share her ctc. thanks

Zen1234
09-06-2011, 12:51 PM
As all of you know by now, I am adding more and more gems to share, this gem was intro by one of the other gals and I found her to be quite fresh, first time doing FL in Singapore and looking for more bros to teach her new things. Willing to learn and as long as the request is not too weird, I think she is willing to learn....

As usual, please bear with my lousy intro and looking forward to more FRs after trying, if you don't FR I will chase you for the FR as SI SKYPIEA will notice... hehehehehe....

BBBJ/BJ: 7/10 (Need more practice but I got BJ which was fine, like always, depends on personal hygiene)

All bros faster PM me cos I feel good about this one mainly because she is here till end month only and she needs to earn more money, so she will give good service. Hehehehe...

up for a boring morning.......

forboysammy
09-06-2011, 12:53 PM
faster pass me the num tks

kinkyguy22
09-06-2011, 01:37 PM
thank you bro for the contact.

Just tried her at about 12pm.

Overall the image is very acurate and service come with bbbj.

Damage is 100 as I give her additional tips.

No rush as it took me longer to cum during the day.

Rtf: not really as I lust for different syt.

All The Way
09-06-2011, 02:12 PM
bro can i have mimi ctc?
thank

Zen1234
09-06-2011, 02:55 PM
thank you bro for the contact.

Just tried her at about 12pm.

Overall the image is very acurate and service come with bbbj.

Damage is 100 as I give her additional tips.

No rush as it took me longer to cum during the day.

Rtf: not really as I lust for different syt.

Thanks for the FR....

Zen1234
10-06-2011, 01:26 AM
up for the night.............

lojy514500
10-06-2011, 10:37 AM
How to got the contact?

charmton123
10-06-2011, 11:48 AM
$90 a bit on the high side whereas you can get syt like xiaolan at $70....

wally888
10-06-2011, 12:13 PM
nice, bro can share ctc?

Zen1234
10-06-2011, 12:35 PM
$90 a bit on the high side whereas you can get syt like xiaolan at $70....
Well they ask for this price we have to set for them what, I also want it cheaper.... sigh...

KLYM
10-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks to Bro Zen1234 for Mi Mi's contact. Booked a slot with her at Area G.

Origin: Chongqin.
Looks: 7.5/10 (Quite a pretty SYT.)
Catbath: 0/10 (What catbath???)
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 (Only BJ and quite short but can see she tried her best. Kept asking me if it is good.)
Frenching: Nil.
FJ: 7.5/10 (Nice stereo effects.)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Good attitude and not time watcher. This I agree.)

Overall, she's a nice girl hoping to make some money before she leaves. Very fair and slim. Big eyes with shoulder length hair. Quite bushy below, should consider trimming. She's going back at the end of the month.

Krizandrew
10-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Extremely extremely piss off with this one, never before in my 8years with sammyboy. Got played out by this girl. Normally I won't complain, first time I complain, because I know they here to make $ why cause them no biz. But this gal I must complain loud.
Got ctc from TS last night, SMS her at 1plus am and ask her is it too late? She's
Free? She replied yes after 10mins. I asked where as I pick her in 10mins. So quickly changed go down to car and still waiting for reply then she said, cannot too late, exchanged some SMS for 30mins with in the car till finally no choice got shoot, LL go home and fixed for tomorrow noon.
SMS her today at 11 and no reply then SMS again finally say okay confirm. Reached and I SMS her to inform her, still no reply then after 30mins waiting I called no answer then finally SMS back say coming, finally 45mins later she arrived and say go to bank, bullshit me. If u took a customer before me suddenly then dun tell me to come and then wait and don't reply and shoot me.
Once at night and then second time today. Twice got shoot in 24 hours. TS it's not the money, it's the mood that is affected and got played out twice and no reply wait long long reply etc. Fxxxing gal !!! Free also dun want, I got playEd !!!
TS please talk to her, time management and dun play someone who is straigtforward out, I SMS once and go normally dun waste time talk and many SMS. Still feeling piss off..........very pissed off.

Zen1234
10-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Thanks to Bro Zen1234 for Mi Mi's contact. Booked a slot with her at Area G.

Origin: Chongqin.
Looks: 7.5/10 (Quite a pretty SYT.)
Catbath: 0/10 (What catbath???)
BBBJ/BJ: 6/10 (Only BJ and quite short but can see she tried her best. Kept asking me if it is good.)
Frenching: Nil.
FJ: 7.5/10 (Nice stereo effects.)
GFE: 7.5/10 (Good attitude and not time watcher. This I agree.)

Overall, she's a nice girl hoping to make some money before she leaves. Very fair and slim. Big eyes with shoulder length hair. Quite bushy below, should consider trimming. She's going back at the end of the month.
Thanks for the FR...

Zen1234
10-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Extremely extremely piss off with this one, never before in my 8years with sammyboy. Got played out by this girl. Normally I won't complain, first time I complain, because I know they here to make $ why cause them no biz. But this gal I must complain loud.
Got ctc from TS last night, SMS her at 1plus am and ask her is it too late? She's
Free? She replied yes after 10mins. I asked where as I pick her in 10mins. So quickly changed go down to car and still waiting for reply then she said, cannot too late, exchanged some SMS for 30mins with in the car till finally no choice got shoot, LL go home and fixed for tomorrow noon.
SMS her today at 11 and no reply then SMS again finally say okay confirm. Reached and I SMS her to inform her, still no reply then after 30mins waiting I called no answer then finally SMS back say coming, finally 45mins later she arrived and say go to bank, bullshit me. If u took a customer before me suddenly then dun tell me to come and then wait and don't reply and shoot me.
Once at night and then second time today. Twice got shoot in 24 hours. TS it's not the money, it's the mood that is affected and got played out twice and no reply wait long long reply etc. Fxxxing gal !!! Free also dun want, I got playEd !!!
TS please talk to her, time management and dun play someone who is straigtforward out, I SMS once and go normally dun waste time talk and many SMS. Still feeling piss off..........very pissed off.

Will feedback to her if she wants business to manage her time better.... If I were you I would be pissed too... Cheer up, I got more Gems coming, she is not the only one...

Krizandrew
10-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Nevermind late still give me a face like I pressing her, came in 45 mins I told her sorry I busy already, actually I no mood already because got shoot twice and always waiting and waiting for SMS. If no time say no time or give later time. Very hao Lian face some more, no sorry no explanation, I recommend qiqi instead, good figure also like mimi and very good attitude. still piss off very piss off, I look for her like I take LAN hit head myself, stupid of me to wait for someone with this attitude , never before in all my hundreds of FR I face like this.

nosealedfate
10-06-2011, 04:03 PM
You read my FR later and you won't be piss lah.... you should see what happen to me hahahahah sure make you feel better one....:D

nosealedfate
10-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks to TS for her contact.

Appointment was made easily and I must say in my books she looks like a pretty SYT but from the way her vibe is I can sense she is a bit green in this line so dudes please don’t bully her or expect her to be a full blown professional FL and ram you until your anaconda face green green and forgot our own surname hor….

We chatted this and that and understood that she is from Chongqin China. She very fair with a pretty face that I won’t reject. Her sparkling eyes are very innocent and she does look worried so I tried to keep things nice & easy for her.

In hotel we stripped to nothing and her boobs is estimated at A lah…. Natural coarse bush she’s got and she trim her arm pit hair until spikey spikey like that… I wonder why… maybe the punk look is back again but overall she is pretty indeed.

Then when I saw she went into the bathroom with her handbag securely with her … I really realised “Aiyah…. She’s really green horn….” I looked at my Anaconda who was in still in shock from what I saw and said” Yo, dude later we relax a bit lah… this one is really just come out and do one leh… o.k.” My anaconda looked back up at me with beleaguered looks and acknowledged.

When shower finished I wanted to catbath her but she started to have goose pimple appearing all over her body as she was overly ticklish…. O.k. no catbath from me then…. as I don’t impose my desires on chick that is not into it…

Her fellatio technique is not bad for a green horn…. But lack suction. Anaconda did not fell asleep, don’t worry… but the general feeling is let quickly get it on and pound this spring chicken and check out lah…

So o.k. lor… I thinking I better went down to lick pussy and get her wet abit then she suddenly got nervous and panicked and somehow the back of her hand whacked into my lip cutting my the inside of my lips hahahahaha whoa boy…

I went to bathroom spit a bit of blood from my cutted lip and looked at my Anaconda again saying “O.k. looks like no kissing/licking for some time as I’ve got a cut behind my lip” and anaconda was like:”Nice going dude…. People already so ticklish and you still wanna lick her snatch to make her wet…. Nice one dude, serve you right”

Nevermind don’t give up went inside and she kept apologising to me in the nude of the dim it room…. I told her it’s o.k. don’t worry…. She keep asking pain or not… which I told her it’s not the pain but more of the mood had died… you know, I lost that loving feeling whoa that loving feeling…..

Guess I have myself to blame …. BUT don’t give up…. If you don’t “suck-seed” try and try again…. I asked her got KY or not and she said have so she lube up my Anaconda in the CD and I went for her missionary…. O.k. at least she was fair rather ok in the screwing dept. Leg all spread up wide for me to ram… and then I flip her around and went for her abalone from behind… one hand grad her ass the other hand holding my lip… no lah dog style how can one hand? 2 hands lah!

She went “ooooooohaaaaaaaaa oooooooaarhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmppph …….” Then suddenly I detected the aroma of her cum from below…. Pwah I made her come leh! I was surprise and she was going “nnnnnnnnggggrrrhhhhhhh oooooohh …..nnnnghhhh oooooowwwww” I was genuinely surprised.... having a whiff of her cum really steamed me up and I came into the CD.

Anyway with nothing left to do we wash up and she still apologising which I kept brushing her off saying don’t worry lah…. Paid her and drove her back….

RTF: See how lah….

Anyway I tell myself it's an experience to be chalked up looked back and maybe share with you folks to make a joke out of it as we are all leisurely folks here.....:D

Please treat her nicely lah she green green one..... don't bully her arh... o.k?

nosealedfate
10-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Will feedback to her if she wants business to manage her time better.... If I were you I would be pissed too... Cheer up, I got more Gems coming, she is not the only one...

I think she need to relax a bit lah she too nervous already... forgetting that she's ticklish and feeling her pussy dry dry I instinctively went down to lick her and got accidentally whack by the back of her hand... hahahahah:D

Anyway I still give her points writting FR because she really try...

Dudes give her chance a bit lah... but she confirm not suitable for PUSSYLICKER lah.... HAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Krizandrew
10-06-2011, 04:39 PM
You read my FR later and you won't be piss lah.... you should see what happen to me hahahahah sure make you feel better one....:D

Bro, At least you still manage to SCREW her right ! I was played out at night at 1plus am, and then at noon when it's working time, then she promise, say okay, confirm and confirm, and I wait and wait for sms and for her, and wait and wait, until DAMN no mood already.

But look to me, with this kind of service, she's just looking for one time customer, no GFE, no service, don't care about how people feel.

TS, So far your response is good, your gals all good as I tried a few, don't let this one spoilt your reputation. Remove her better, tell her to fly kite. If she's want to put herself so hao lian, want to play-out serious clients, this is not the place for her. She better walk the streets, this way can piss off people never mind. For $90 not cheap, but still normally majority just give $100, yet she gave this kind of attitute. Imagine yourself in my shoe, played out late at night, changed and wait in car, then next day during noon working time, say yes, confirm, okay, then still got to wait for sms wait for her, total I spent 3 hours on 2 eposides of waiting her her sms after she confirmed + waiting for her. For all others, just 1-2 sms, I picked them up !!!! :mad:

Zen1234
10-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks to TS for her contact.

Appointment was made easily and I m
Anyway I tell myself it's an experience to be chalked up looked back and maybe share with you folks to make a joke out of it as we are all leisurely folks here.....:D

Please treat her nicely lah she green green one..... don't bully her arh... o.k?

thanks for the fr... anyway she feels bad about krizandrew... she really green so give her a chance... next time this happens i will remove her k?

Krizandrew
10-06-2011, 05:43 PM
thanks for the fr... anyway she feels bad about krizandrew... she really green so give her a chance... next time this happens i will remove her k?

TS, your reputation TIP-TOP, Gals TIP-TOP !!! Don't spolit it lah.
Still wait for next time, already twice, 2 times for me. Imagine confirmed already and at 1:30am change and come to car and wait for more than 30mins, then reply sms every 15-20mins. Then, confirm for noon, and make me wait 45 mins, and dun reply sms and call. Then don't say sorry and bluff say go bank, WTF. Just tell me come later and have to make money so take on earlier one that's why late, it's fine, I understand cos' every FL does that, but shot twice and no reply - it's NO NO. I really cannot take it lying down. You pull her off sammyboy, and next FL you have like QiQi/MiMi figure, I support 7 days a week even at $100/1/1, if not you can blast my points down.

BBBJKIM say, "green" in FJ, but attitute in shooting off serious bros at wee hours, and next day and twice in 12 hours, I am a man, I have pride, now it's about principal, we come out to play also have principal and pride, get played out this bad, never happen to me in Sammyboy. I can stop my work and make sure I spend time just getting her out, outta Singapore so she won't screw other bros on time and also lousy attitute like BBBJKIM experienced.

Sorry TS, complained so much and it's not I don't want to give you face because I do respect you for helping us bros here to release (normally I never act like this before in my many years, you check all my FR, I never complain, but this one really bad bad bad .....) but she did it 2 times already, I am sure there'll be other bros either get fly kite or lousy FJ again by her, so better remove.:mad:

THANK YOU TS for helping us bros here to be able to release.

sbftiankon
10-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Still wait for next time, already twice, 2 times for me. Imagine confirmed already and at 1:30am change and come to car and wait for more than 30mins, then reply sms every 15-20mins. Then, confirm for noon, and make me wait 45 mins, and dun reply sms and call. Then don't say sorry and bluff say go bank, WTF. Just tell me come later and have to make money so take on earlier one that's why late, it's fine, I understand cos' every FL does that, but shot twice and no reply - it's NO NO. I really cannot take it lying down. You pull her off sammyboy, and next FL you have like QiQi/MiMi figure, I support 7 days a week even at $100/1/1, if not you can blast my points down.

BBBJKIM say, "green" in FJ, but attitute in shooting off serious bros at wee hours, and next day and twice in 12 hours, I am a man, I have pride, now it's about principal, we come out to play also have principal and pride, get played out this bad, never happen to me in Sammyboy. I can stop my work and make sure I spend time just getting her out, outta Singapore so she won't screw other bros on time and also lousy attitute like BBBJKIM experienced.

Sorry TS, complained so much and it's not I don't want to give you face because I do respect you for helping us bros here to release (normally I never act like this before in my many years, you check all my FR, I never complain, but this one really bad bad bad .....) but she did it 2 times already, I am sure there'll be other bros either get fly kite or lousy FJ again by her, so better remove.:mad:

Bro Thanks for your feedback!!

sseexxdrive
10-06-2011, 09:58 PM
just bonk mi mi thxs for contact, she real syt poly girl look.
fr below
name mi mi syt
age 22
body 7/10 slim n fair
fingering yes outside
fj 5/10 still green u teach her that y very tight red fresh ham siok.
rtf yes.
over all 8/10
damage 90/1/1 cd room urs

sseexxdrive
10-06-2011, 10:05 PM
bro zen1234 can give some points. i only got 3 point. so many fr liao 3 only thxs

Zen1234
11-06-2011, 04:42 AM
bro zen1234 can give some points. i only got 3 point. so many fr liao 3 only thxs
Up you when I recover.....

Zen1234
11-06-2011, 04:44 AM
RTF: See how lah….

Bro, just upped you for the FR... damn funny...:D

stryker
11-06-2011, 10:18 AM

After aeroplane once, u still try again? If kenna aeroplane once, I will not even bother about looking for the fl again unless I tried her bf (one & only time was she had some personal problems so willing to "overlook" it. Small head rule over big head:p). Don't let 1 fishy experience stop you from eating other fishes

alextan76
11-06-2011, 10:19 AM
can i have her phone number
thks

bigen
11-06-2011, 12:17 PM
bro ctc pls thxs

Zen1234
11-06-2011, 03:21 PM
All PM cleared....

Krizandrew
11-06-2011, 03:41 PM
After aeroplane once, u still try again? If kenna aeroplane once, I will not even bother about looking for the fl again unless I tried her bf (one & only time was she had some personal problems so willing to "overlook" it. Small head rule over big head:p). Don't let 1 fishy experience stop you from eating other fishes

I give them chance, aeroplane me twice and that is why I blasted. Plus lousy FJ which all the FR she had which is only a few mentioned. Maybe too bad so bros feel waste of $90 so no FR. I let TS decide whether to continue with her, his call.

Zen1234
11-06-2011, 09:08 PM
she's new la... anyway heardfromhershe apologize to you... live and let live bro...

tennanttan
12-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Bro zen, I had tried this Mimi 2 day ago. Actually I like her look and body but I have to let you know that she is really not ready to serve the bro here and I didn't ask for her at the first place, I ask for qiqi by right.

I am not writing an FR because it is going to be a lousy one. she rush me when she fail to sextisfied me.

Pervy Sage
12-06-2011, 10:38 AM
wow another SYT!!!!
'i am a sucker for SYT

wingnut
13-06-2011, 12:31 PM
mine was rush, came 20mins late then say going to airport to fetch friends. when done and heard that i took 2hrs, she say lie and rest abit, then i ask for 2nd shot, she say she has to go...eh..the only thing honest was confessing she not qiqi lor.

tennanttan
13-06-2011, 02:19 PM
mine was rush, came 20mins late then say going to airport to fetch friends. when done and heard that i took 2hrs, she say lie and rest abit, then i ask for 2nd shot, she say she has to go...eh..the only thing honest was confessing she not qiqi lor.

Bro, I understand your feeling. Sianzzz... I think she not ready..

sufercck
13-06-2011, 02:23 PM
can i have her contact
thank you

puieh
13-06-2011, 03:01 PM
bro can i have her ccts thanks

Koreanlover
13-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Well despite all the negativities about her, I decided to try MiMi nonetheless. First I was the one she waited for and when I saw her I like her look as her dressing was tasteful and she really reminds of my Uni FB.
I guess perhaps she has wised up and realize she could improve and I am lucky to see her better side.
The horizontal mambo was nothing to shout about but she is naturally and easily wet. Really reminds me of LAN LAN wetness.
Really slim body and nice hair (she goes to hairdresser to wash her hair).
Nothing to gain for me in writing these. But looks wise can try.

nosealedfate
13-06-2011, 08:42 PM
(she goes to hairdresser to wash her hair).

I say.... this type of thing you also can find out?!

Ananconda salute you, dude....:D

marlborotan
14-06-2011, 12:23 AM
support here also:D

Koreanlover
14-06-2011, 12:37 AM
I say.... this type of thing you also can find out?!

Ananconda salute you, dude....:D

No it's just that everytime I try to book her she says she is going for a hairwash! That kinda interests me to meet her more. Next time I would suggest a trim you know where .,..

dream88sg
14-06-2011, 09:57 AM
Thanks to Bro Zen1234 for 密密's contact. She is not so difficult to book but she di say i am on wait list and she sms close to the time and confirm the appointment.
E Booked a slot with her at Area G Lx

Origin: Chongqin, she used to be factory work for clothes
Looks: 7.5/10 (A fair and nice height SYT with large eyes and long hair not bad actually but not that kind of sweet syt she has a long face.)
Catbath: 5/10 (at the nip and then straight to the point
BJ: 6/10 (I only take bj)
Frenching: yes but only when she get out of control and she will use her nails to poke into your back)
FJ: 8/10 (She really get high, according to her she only get once and it depends on the chemistry and she made very good moans)
GFE: 8/10 (Good attitude and she try to please)
RTF: maybe so many more around but she will be on waitlist
She's going back at the end of the month.

naughtybenjamin
14-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks Bro TS for the contact!!! Tried her an hour ago....

Looks: 7/10 Height: 163
Catbath: Didn't request
BBBJ/BJ: 5/10 (How to put on condom and blow when brother is still sleeping? Rush Rush lei...)
FJ: 8/10 (She try to value add by providing alot of position. Once on doggie, she cannot take my long stroke in & out... Ha ha ha. pussy talking to me by using pussy sound!!! Big ++ )
GFE: 8/10 (Good attitude and but she's a time watcher)
Price: 90 + 10 tips (Room and CD self provide)

johnny69super
14-06-2011, 05:21 PM
This one oso i must try b4 she goes back. Always luv syts. Mind sharing, thanks bro.

Zen1234
15-06-2011, 04:20 PM
All PM cleared... she is improving....

fengheshang
15-06-2011, 05:07 PM
mimi is definately a looker, too bad she is very commercial and chop chop make me feel a bit rush, as some bro mentioned bro havnt stand up wanna enter her liao...service wise is SOP but if bro are going for looks and body, she has it all, maybe that is why she is a bit cold, as i guess if she was to go out with client at KTV, easily 250 cat.

I will RTF when i need a pretty face again else nothing much to shout about, but i repeat she is a SYT and definately a looker i would give her an 8 fro looks

skypower_88
15-06-2011, 11:55 PM
Firstly, thanks bro Zen1234 for MIMI contact. Finally after a long break, manage to book a gal look as describe. Indeed a pretty and young gal but as what other bro here describe, slightly commercial. Dont have the GF feeling but overall still a enjoyable session.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B (Handfull.)
Frenching : nope.
BJ: Just a short while. Nothing much to shout about
FJ: 7/10 (Wet and seem like she enjoy more than me. haha)
Damage: As usual with small tips.
RTF : Maybe not. Will try others first.

jollyjo
16-06-2011, 04:30 AM
Hi Brother,

Tried to book Si Si but she recommended her instead. Agreed to it despite many negative FRs about her. Just Bang and Bye2. No GFE and it was quite a below satisfactorily session for me. A simple FRs to share with our brothers .

Looks: 7/10 Height: 163
Catbath: 3/10 Just suck my nipples only
BJ: 3/10 Very rushed and no sensation at all
Kiss/French: 4/10 Light kisses only
FJ: 5/10 (Could not cum and asked her to HJ to jack it off)
GFE: 6/10 ( Washed up and dressed up quickly to make quick exit.A time watcher)
Price: 90 + 10 tips (Room and CD self provide)
RTF: NO

Juat accept that I will not meet good one all the time. Will try Si2, Bing Er or Eva next. Will Uppx TS for sharing his gems with me

mikechuan
16-06-2011, 04:51 AM
Here's my FR after a late night session.

Looks: 7 (one of the better looking ones around)
Cathbath: 6 (nice work on the nipples, but nowhere else)
BBBJ: 6 (think she mostly do BJ, so was lucky here? Lol)
FJ: 7 (responsive)
GFE: 5 (chatty and friendly at times; cold and black faced at times, seriously don't know what to make of it)

Not advisable for bros who are into good service. If you are into looks and SYTs, still passable.

mikemichael
16-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Hi TS bro Zen, can i have her ctc? though honestly abit hesitant, but think can try lah...maybe her service improved liao?? thks !

Zen1234
16-06-2011, 05:14 PM
I just met up with MIMI for a rtf session plus training session, I stayed with her for 2 hours to specially teach her what she needs to know about service to bros in SBF.... she told me that SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID NOT PAY HER FOR HER SERVICE, HE CHEATED HER OF HER HARD EARNED MONEY... HIS HP NUMBER IS 90876508... come on... want to come out play just pay la....

Anyway back to the session, I taught her some catbath techniques and some BBBJ skills which I enjoy from other FLs... made her suck me for 20mins and catbath for 15mins... FJ skills nothing much to teach but hope bros here will enjoy better after this training sesssion with her... anyone willing to teach her just be patient.... she is willing to learn and her attitude has improved, she is leaving at the end of the month anyway so she just wants to earn as much as possible....

TO THE FUCKER WHO CHEATED HER, FUCK YOU! YOU ARE FUCKING DISGRACE TO ALL SBF BROS!

mikemichael
16-06-2011, 11:42 PM
I just met up with MIMI for a rtf session plus training session, I stayed with her for 2 hours to specially teach her what she needs to know about service to bros in SBF.... she told me that SOMEONE ACTUALLY DID NOT PAY HER FOR HER SERVICE, HE CHEATED HER OF HER HARD EARNED MONEY... HIS HP NUMBER IS 90876508... come on... want to come out play just pay la....

Anyway back to the session, I taught her some catbath techniques and some BBBJ skills which I enjoy from other FLs... made her suck me for 20mins and catbath for 15mins... FJ skills nothing much to teach but hope bros here will enjoy better after this training sesssion with her... anyone willing to teach her just be patient.... she is willing to learn and her attitude has improved, she is leaving at the end of the month anyway so she just wants to earn as much as possible....

TO THE FUCKER WHO CHEATED HER, FUCK YOU! YOU ARE FUCKING DISGRACE TO ALL SBF BROS!

Totally support bro Zen.

What the guy done to Mimi, is big insult to Men !:mad: bloody no respect for SBF bros, worst of all, no self respect and dignity !! Come out cheong, pay money. No money, stay home PCC. Don't disgrace your dick and yourself !!

Tikodude
17-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Dudes,

I was the gentleman who tried MiMi right after her unfortunate session with the cheat. Anyway, can I suggest that if FLs were to board the car of anyone to take down car number plate.

Anyway, here is my humble FL.

Frankly, this lady is a very nice lady. After my session with her, we had a good dinner with her. And has managed to become friends. I must say that chemistry has to be right for a good fuck session. I particularly enjoy her looking at me when giving me a BJ, when she was on top and also when I was on her. Just be nice and gentle to her in your love making, and this lady will return her favor too. Overall it was a very good experience and I will definitely come back for more. Lastly, she is good at riding my dick. Like the gentle, deep thrusts that she does.

johnny69super
17-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Had wonderful sexion wif Mimi yesterday late afternoon after work. Pick her up & proceed to luv nest very nearby. Saw her big round lovely eyes. Slim figure cute face wif good height too. She told TS has taught her skill & service & she said gonna apply wat she had learnt on me...ooooh lala lapat. Wash me clean, catbath no bad, bbbj very good wif balls licking, cap me & bj again deep one sia. Then my turn to service her liao. Kiss her oni, suck her boobs & nips, she moans loudly trying to impress the mood keke..., spread her legs wow bushy bushy sia. Can her pre-cum & swollen clit as i play her puss gentlely. She steam liao & i slowly insert my bro she pushes herself so my bro fully inside her deep, horny babe man. Done 4 posts released in scoopy doopy doo...sibeh song. Her grip on me was tight, figures poke me, i french her, she cum twice she said. All thanks to TS precious training given to her. You the man TS zen.
Rating: Solid 8.

johnny69super
17-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Oh yeah...to fucker who fuck never pay. She green & you took advantage on a nice wonderful syt. Fuck you man.

Steadyman1
17-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Sound good. TS pls pm contact.

fengheshang
17-06-2011, 01:16 PM

Bro can mimi remember which hotel that fucker bought her to? its very very easy as long as we know which hotel and what time? most likely we can get his ID and even address of his home. So if who ever the fucker bro that didnt pay do call her and payup, i think it would be nice if we post your ID and address here correct.

feimama
17-06-2011, 04:11 PM
hi bro can pm ctc thanks

Zen1234
18-06-2011, 01:29 PM
All PMs cleared!

sk2sk2
18-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Bro can pm me her contact? Thanks.

Zen1234
19-06-2011, 05:31 PM
all pm cleared...

VanGogh
19-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Try her last Sunday, promised her will write FR for her.....

Brief ratings :

Looks : 7 / 10 (SYT)
Boobs : A (not for boobs lover but I like :D)
Nipple : 7 / 10 (nice to lick and suck but she do not like to be suck too hard)
Body : 7.5 / 10 (slim and fair)
Pussy : 7 / 10 (nice natural bush, I wanted to paint but not allowed :(... I think she applied KY after bathing, as I can feel her pussy is lubricated)
BBBJ : 7 / 10 (ok, I got BBBJ and it was pretty long, after I lick her ips, request for BBBJ again before FJ)
FJ : 7.5 / 10 (ok, quite tight, no rush but not much actions, nice bonk)

sorry for the late FR as I was very busy....

Zen1234
20-06-2011, 04:45 PM
All PM cleared...

Zen1234
21-06-2011, 03:50 PM
up for the day...

Mic83
22-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Just had a session with MiMi. First impression was PRETTY! Kinda mixed blood look. Nice feature. She wore a very tasteful black dress! Brings out the lady in her.

Name: Mimi
Looks: 9/10 (Mixed blood look, every bro have their own standard. See to believe!)
Body: 8.5/10 (Nice slim and just right height 1.62m)

Took a shower and went straight to bed. She went for my nips straight, her slurping sound while sucking is SEXY!!! Went next for the BJ capped! Nice and slow. Can not stand her moaning and pretty face. 2IC time to do WORK! She hug me tight while doing. GFE!!! POWER!!! Can't resist the whole temptation package and release... I am a sucker for pretty face. Didn't get to do much first time. Definitely RTF!!!! After the session, she told me that she is going to wash her hair... Accordingly to another SBF Bro, I think she really LOVES going to wash hair. hahahaha

BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Pretty face is enough)
Boobs: Nice B
GFE: 9/10
RTF: 100% but she will be leaving soon. Not sure if will be in time for one.

Zen1234
22-06-2011, 05:04 PM
up for the afternoon...

furious1
22-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Tried her today afternoon. Short fr below.

Catbath: 6/10 (should focus more time)
BJ: 6/10 (need to improve more)
Frenching: (Depends on chemistry)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

Zen1234
24-06-2011, 05:16 PM
up up up....

marlborotan
24-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Tried her today afternoon. Short fr below.

Catbath: 6/10 (should focus more time)
BJ: 6/10 (need to improve more)
Frenching: (Depends on chemistry)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10

Yo. U missing for so long finally come out liao huh

Zen1234
25-06-2011, 01:46 PM
up up up...

furious1
25-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Yo. U missing for so long finally come out liao huh

Yes bro. I just went for operation. Still recovering. I always rtf the same girl I had for almost 1 yr :). Now she went back china so I come out try new vege. Lol. Got any new girl like mika etc . Syt good look and service? Got then pm me ctc lol.

marlborotan
25-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Yes bro. I just went for operation. Still recovering. I always rtf the same girl I had for almost 1 yr :). Now she went back china so I come out try new vege. Lol. Got any new girl like mika etc . Syt good look and service? Got then pm me ctc lol.

who is the girl so power? Nbz. Never intro. Mika last wk went bk hometown just came bk to sin only loh.

furious1
25-06-2011, 06:09 PM
who is the girl so power? Nbz. Never intro. Mika last wk went bk hometown just came bk to sin only loh.

Outside find one. I think I am the only customer lOl. I going for drink tomorrow afternoon. U want to come join me? Lol

Newbiefun
25-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Bro, can pm me contact? Thanks

aczeta76
26-06-2011, 01:32 AM

hahaha ... miss MIKA:(

marlborotan
26-06-2011, 01:49 AM
Outside find one. I think I am the only customer lOl. I going for drink tomorrow afternoon. U want to come join me? Lol

kee kee. Paisay. Weekend is for my kids unless got exceptional case. :rolleyes:

hahaha ... miss MIKA:(

kee kee. She cut her hair and change hair style liao. More kawaii look. Still as chio as ever:D

aczeta76
26-06-2011, 02:03 AM
kee kee. Paisay. Weekend is for my kids unless got exceptional case. :rolleyes:

kee kee. She cut her hair and change hair style liao. More kawaii look. Still as chio as ever:D

si hoon kee ... still tempt me for wat:eek:

marlborotan
26-06-2011, 02:09 AM
si hoon kee ... still tempt me for wat:eek:

aiyo, simi temp you. She is my Perfect 10 but might not be yours mah. You got so many secret mission loh:D

furious1
27-06-2011, 11:02 AM
aiyo, simi temp you. She is my Perfect 10 but might not be yours mah. You got so many secret mission loh:D

She still got work meh?

marlborotan
27-06-2011, 01:05 PM
She still got work meh?

Kee kee, don't think too much. She will not back to FL line anymore. Coincidently just received a call from her this morning that she is bk to sin liao. :D

dude head
27-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Kee kee, don't think too much. She will not back to FL line anymore. Coincidently just received a call from her this morning that she is bk to sin liao. :D

tcss bring her? wanna see legend :D

Jango99
27-06-2011, 01:17 PM

best dun disturb retired FLs lah... :)

marlborotan
27-06-2011, 01:22 PM

She went a few time liao la. No point for her go down anymore lei. Nnkc. I probably met her in the noon tmr, u come loh. Kee kee. If not I show u photo la

furious1
27-06-2011, 03:48 PM

Not fl. I know. What about escort? Lol. Only regular like ua can book her since we all know her so well. Ask her consider. Lol . Maybe 2 customer a day? Haha

dude head
27-06-2011, 03:48 PM
She went a few time liao la. No point for her go down anymore lei. Nnkc. I probably met her in the noon tmr, u come loh. Kee kee. If not I show u photo la

noon time cannot la.. :(

u show me photo ba..:D

come tcss better:D can bio real person hahaha:D

marlborotan
27-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Not fl. I know. What about escort? Lol. Only regular like ua can book her since we all know her so well. Ask her consider. Lol . Maybe 2 customer a day? Haha

Kee kee. Escort? Good idea but no way. Tmr I asked her during lunch loh.

Ok. Make sure u come playboy

marlborotan
27-06-2011, 04:03 PM

Kee kee. Escort? Good idea but no way. Tmr I asked her during lunch loh.

Ok. Make sure u come playboy

Si jango, I didn't disturb her hor

humster9
01-07-2011, 12:07 PM

Regarding Mika?
Never say never bro, although she got proper job and proper life now....

感情事很难说的!

mama88
02-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Mi Mi is definitely one of the prettier girls I've seen in this line. A bit like movie star look which I like. She's inexperienced and perhaps not too sure how to please a man which makes her feel a bit like innocent. With a bit of patience cam coax good service out of her. Body wise slim with long legs. Nice to look at her pretty face when bonking her.

Steadyman1
08-07-2011, 08:44 PM

Wow... got photo! Can share? Now Mika gone any good fishes around? :D

mama88
22-07-2011, 01:44 AM
What happened to Mi Mi? Is she still working?

Lmf87
22-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Bro dun mind sharing ctc please.. Thanks..