PDA

View Full Version : Who has Japanese girlfriends before?

Demizu
06-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Can any kind bros share with me what are their characteristics? Are they equally materialistic like our women? May want to venture there when enough $$$ saved?

bringiton
07-06-2011, 11:31 PM
I had one about 7-8 years back. I will call it more of a fling. She cannot have a meal in a hawker center or food court, at least mcdonalds. They are easily satisfied with a movie when out on a date though. For my case, she rarely/never asked me to get anything for her. Not sure about other brothers.

whitegals
07-06-2011, 11:41 PM
I had one about 10 yrs ago, lived with me for about 8 months, best 8 months of my life. Sex every night, solid breakfast every morning, and her massages and backrubs, sensational.... :D

mseveninch
07-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Had one during my 8 month training stay in Japan - yr 1993.

She was my instructor & I stay at her place assigned by the company.

Get to know her well and hell break loose....:D - you know what I mean?. I found that Japanese women are more submissive and they don't demand much.........missed those days..:p

V|ernar
08-06-2011, 01:58 AM
had one 2 years ago , they are the greatest thing on earth , they dont demand alot .. simple thing will make them quite happy , she will tuck you to sleep , wake up 3am just to make sure your blanket didnt get kick off , wake up early then you just to doll up and make you breakfast , most important , they want is spend time with her .

unable to do it due to work commitment .. sigh .. that one of greatest heart pain ...

johntan127
08-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Wah Lau !!
How come Singapore girls cannot even be half like that?
Don't need to be 100% ... Half I happy liao!!
In Singapore it is like the other way round leh
It is the guy who must submit to the girl not the girl submit to the guy.

hornity
08-06-2011, 04:39 AM
Jap Girls are generally more towards taking care of guys. due to their tradition and the way f living.
However, those who like fashion alot... u can bet u are going to spend alot on her cosmetic and fashion shopping!!!!

i had 1 before, when i was in exchange program. It lasted a short while, but it
s worth that short while. I don't lose anything. But she lose her virginity. :D

Demizu
08-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Sia la, Japanese girls so zai ah. Must save up $$$ to hook a potential FB or wife. :p
Maciam 10000x better than Sinkie women.

ferragamo
08-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Wah Lau !!

nabeh, if only I read this thread 10 years ago...

....back to reality now

alvin36
08-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Wah Lau !!

all singapore gals want to men to give them things that they do not have.

If they are not capabale to earn big bucks, they expect guys to earn and share with them. When they are able to earn 5k, they think all guys who earn lesser than 5k are lousy.

If they do not have the brain, they want a smart and intelligent guy in life. But if they have the brain and good career, they will look down on guys who are unable to match them.

That is why so many single ladies in Singapore.

Demizu
08-06-2011, 12:29 PM
traditional japanese girls are really nice, they like to do everything for you, and it makes them feel gd. all they want is you spend time with them, talk to them, give them attention.

then there are modern japanese girls, who are more urbanese, and if you are not exactly japanese, or at least understand their culture, and they know you don't understand their culture, they tend to demand more.

Then there are koreans who coverted to japanese after the war, to escape the war. If you find those, and expect them to be traditonal or modern japanese girl, then good luck to you. :D

lets not even start on the japan/singaporean mixed girl. :D

okay so which part of Japan do i find traditional japanese girl? :D

rouselouse
08-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Everywhere in Japan? They're an aging population right now.

Demizu
08-06-2011, 01:59 PM
usually up the mountains, or at those agriculture areas. :D

Okay.. so who wants to sponsor my trip to Hokkaido? I believe all the traditional women are there. :D

Or cheaper, Fukuoka.:cool:

Criminalz
08-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Japanese girls......ahhhh.....*drool, drool , drool*.....

penisman
08-06-2011, 05:39 PM
i am from malaysia and 5 years ago you can still find those kampung girls that have the same characteristic to that of the japanese girls. but nowadays, you have to look very hard in the kampung area to find one. still have, but you really have to try as most of them get married quite young and out in the sun plowing the fields.

every year i would go back to my kampung up north, and occasionally i can still find some really good ones that is still singles :D but can't touch them :(

whitegals
08-06-2011, 08:48 PM
every year i would go back to my kampung up north, and occasionally i can still find some really good ones that is still singles :D but can't touch them :(

Why not? :confused:

tomvoyeur
08-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Maybe Fukushima has some nice n traditional gals too. ;)

Demizu
08-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Maybe Fukushima has some nice n traditional gals too. ;)

And radiated. :rolleyes:

plman2002
09-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Okay.. so who wants to sponsor my trip to Hokkaido? I believe all the traditional women are there. :D

Or cheaper, Fukuoka.:cool:

Wat makes u think Hokkaido has the most traditional Japanese women???!!?!?

EyeLevel
09-06-2011, 02:26 PM
TS,

Unless you are looking for the short term thrill of having a jap gf and not a
Life partner, You should wait to read from bros who are married to Japanese girls.

Not alot of "pretty" stories that I've hurt.

Cheers!
EyeLevel

wolf2305
09-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Japanese women, mostly are great in treating their men, and even in bed they are out to please. and there are sides of all that pleasing and demure of the japanese women.

They wanted their men to take care of the family, even it is a double income family, the men will have to take care of all expenses. If they know that you could not take care of the family anymore, they might, i said might because it happened to some friends, leave you as you are incapable of the income to home.

So i must say that although most of the japanese women are demure, some of them are still wanted their men to the breadwinner, in a double income family.

hornyeye
09-06-2011, 04:45 PM
any bros here know where most jap gals in sg hang out?

whitegals
09-06-2011, 07:56 PM
I see a lot at Kinokuniya as well as Jurong Point. :D

leonard87
09-06-2011, 09:45 PM
actually i am working in a japanese company..well i have japanese colleagues..i mean females..they are really nice and kawaii..but when come to work..they mean business...but still i prefer them over sg gals..

johntan127
09-06-2011, 09:56 PM
all singapore gals want to men to give them things that they do not have.

If they are not capabale to earn big bucks, they expect guys to earn and share with them. When they are able to earn 5k, they think all guys who earn lesser than 5k are lousy.

If they do not have the brain, they want a smart and intelligent guy in life. But if they have the brain and good career, they will look down on guys who are unable to match them.

That is why so many single ladies in Singapore.

I agree with you.

But I feel that Singapore girls are looking at their guy more as a status symbol rather than a partner. The guy must be able to drive, got car, job with a big title ... etc ...

So when the guy hits a rough patch in their life or career like maybe cannot get promotion or lose job. They can start to look down on the guy instead. It's is almost like saying that their old iPhone 3G is not as good as the iPhone 4.

Many single girls in Singapore? Are you sure? I think quite a number of girls especially the chio ones will feel inferior if they did not have a guy to show off. Just my thoughts anyway.

Honestly, trying to get a Japanese wife is unrealistic. Unless you got a incredible stroke of luck. So I would just settle for a simple girl who is independent, kind hearted and easy going. Someone who respect me and just go for the simpler things in life. But so far I have yet to meet any or they are already taken.

hornyeye
10-06-2011, 12:15 AM
I see a lot at Kinokuniya as well as Jurong Point. :D

got any experience to share over there?

hornyeye
10-06-2011, 12:16 AM
actually i am working in a japanese company..well i have japanese colleagues..i mean females..they are really nice and kawaii..but when come to work..they mean business...but still i prefer them over sg gals..

i would love to work there or maybe go there, where is it can say?

wally888
10-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Love those AVs but got language barrier. I don't mind shushi, kimchi :D can intro if got lobang, tq

machinehead1234
10-06-2011, 02:06 PM
As you could tell, Japan is indeed a very materialistic society. Everything is judged on its perceived outer value. E.g. If i drive a Maserati, that means i am rich whereas if i drive a Volvo, i am middle class. This applies for men too, in how the women perceive them. So whats the difference between JP girls and Singaporean girls?

To be honest, JP girls dont normally even go for Singaporean men. So, even if you looked, the odds are already stacked against you based on this first line of predjudice.

Japanese women, mostly are great in treating their men, and even in bed they are out to please. and there are sides of all that pleasing and demure of the japanese women.

They wanted their men to take care of the family, even it is a double income family, the men will have to take care of all expenses. If they know that you could not take care of the family anymore, they might, i said might because it happened to some friends, leave you as you are incapable of the income to home.

So i must say that although most of the japanese women are demure, some of them are still wanted their men to the breadwinner, in a double income family.

Coldcut
10-06-2011, 02:35 PM
I personally dated 3 Japanese girls before in my life. Well, honestly, one of them is quite difficult to maintain as she likes "high life". This girl likes to travel to expensive countries and live luxurious lifestyle. Her gang of Japanese female friends are the same kind too.

The other 2 were different totally. They will take good care of you and also listen to you. But, the only disadvantage is that they can be a little "sticky". And a little paranoid too. Whenever I can't spend time with them, they would ask me if I am seeing another girl, or am I faithful to them.

Well, deep down, they are still women. Singapore, Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Malaysian; they are the same. I wouldn't agree all Japanese women are good or all Singaporean women are bad. We men play a part in the relationship too.

With regards to the topic, well, I only had one good relationship with one Japanese girl out of 3. It was a real comfortable relationship. Unfortunately, she went back to Japan and I don't like to maintain a long distance relationship back then.

LazyCat
10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Wah Lau !!
Good one and very correct.LOL.

Singapore ladies all spoilt brat...just CMI..