PDA

View Full Version : Where to bring girl for outing?

ashleyriot
06-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place for my thread. Not exactly sexual in nature, but other forums don't look right also. If this is not the right place, do let me know.

Anyway, I am wondering if you guys have any good suggestions on where to bring a girl out for the day.

1. Girl is from KTV. Two of us just want to go out spend some time together.
2. Preferably not crowded. Was thinking of skating at east coast park, but now school holiday. Shopping centres are out too.
3. No hotels. Not interested in that at the moment.

Any good suggestions?

Many thanks in advance! :)

blohsg
06-06-2011, 10:52 AM
er ... bro ... Shouldn't it be Why are you going out with this lady instead of Where?

songest
06-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Hi TS,
To add to what bro blogsg had stated, it is also important to understand WHY the KTV girl wants to go out with u as that will have more important implications for u going forward.

知己知彼 百戰百勝

blacktadpole
06-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi,
I am new here. But have you tried the Singapore Zoo??? The ppl there mosty tourist. And she also like tourist touring the place but with you!!! hehehe...:D

teehee
06-06-2011, 12:50 PM
If she's into sports yet dislike being all sweaty, try the Kallang ice skating corner, can kei siao hold her hands too :D

And yes like what the other bros said, they usually do have a hidden agenda and motto; No money, no honey.

Good luck bro ;)

alan0338
06-06-2011, 01:40 PM
bring her go jurong bird park, can let her bird there :D

naturegreen
06-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Ask yourself what do you have in your mind first before deciding on the place.

santomobile
06-06-2011, 03:09 PM
you may bring her to Supreme Court, listen to the public cases hearing.
I guarantee you, quiet, not many people, air con some more.... best thing is FREE.

owl888
06-06-2011, 11:32 PM
Bring her watch movies first. Then u can start rabba rabba each other.....if got feeling then.......find someplace more intimate......

lcdavid
06-06-2011, 11:54 PM
why so difficult? bring to universal studio, eat at st micheals hotel, go to sentosa beach if can siliso and later in the evening spent a nite a the sentosa rasa sayang hotel ;)

Criminalz
07-06-2011, 04:25 AM
Go West coast, cycle, see sea, go mall, see dvd shop, get a Dvd, chk into hotel, watch DVD, cuddle for awhile, express undying love to her, take off her top, push her head down, cum within 3mins, interest level drop to -2.5million. At this point, how you wish you just visit a normal brothel and save all the effort.

blohsg
07-06-2011, 10:12 AM
haha ... perhaps T/S should ask everyone where to bring a gal friend out for the night ?

if it's a regular galfriend you'd like to impress ... maybe a real date would be a nice treat for her ... Bro Naturegreen has a good suggestion tho :)

whatever happens later depends on the mood i guess ...

Madcat
07-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right place for my thread. Not exactly sexual in nature, but other forums don't look right also. If this is not the right place, do let me know.

Anyway, I am wondering if you guys have any good suggestions on where to bring a girl out for the day.

Sorry I need to ask . Are you an undercover mata or newspaper reporter ? Or are you on schoolholidays ?

:confused: :rolleyes: