PDA

View Full Version : Drug abuse in GL

woail2
04-06-2011, 05:34 PM
All cheongsters be advised to be very careful when you bring your lovely PRC WL out for shopping or jalan-jalan during their off days. I hear rumor that some of them are on drugs, esp ICE, during enhances their "hiaoness",which ironically is available in Singapore despite our tough hang-u-till-death laws.
While we dont need to interfere with their private life, just dont be caught in the street off-guard one day by anti-narcotics officers while you are out with your love ones, because they may accidentally carry a pack of drugs in thier expensive handbags. I recall an NUS professor who was caught in a hotel room with a mei-mei recently for drug possession. I dont believe the professor bought the drug himself.
Watch out for the behaviour of your lovely WL. If they show wild mood swings, one moment very talkative and the next day sleeping & moody all the time, or they complain about pain & tremors, or very inattentive to your sweet whispers, then you can guess that they are on something very jialat liao. If they are high when on duty, it is OK, as you will really enjoy their sexual aggresion towards you. But never let your guards down when you are out somewhere in Orchard Road or Sentosa with them. There are still many sweeties coming to Spore for you to bonk in the next decade. So take care bros!!!

Alejandro88
04-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Bruddah, las time many Malaysian WL use that to make themselves high as they can't possibly put on an act while being fucked by so many type of men everyday. One WL I can think of we resort to that is Hai San. ;)

If you are sharp, you would notice they sometime macam like "stone".