PDA

View Full Version : Exchange of FB and Maids contact

starystarynite
03-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi bro,

The maid is really pushing me too hard...Too horny that i can handle and she is free every week and sometimes weekday too...i am looking for people/bro that would like to do an exchange. Here is the profile of my contact:

1. 1 pinoy maid. 33 yrs old. look young. super slim body. ~158cm, B-. super tight hole. good and will suck you dry. Up with one meet up. Just need some sweet talks and simple gift. No need to pay her.

2. 2 Indonesian maids. Age range 31-34. Above average looking and all slim and slender. Boobs: B- and B+. Up with one meet up. Some need to pay abit (<50). and some dun need. they looking for part time BF. i can't meet their needs. Needless to say, all horny and juicy and clean.

3. FB: Singaporean chinese, 33, good looking, nice and sharp features. 172cm, 75kg (i guess only), 40D boob.Nice boob and bum for doggie. Single. This one is not so horny but she is quite manipulative. and she also needs me to spend some money on her. like shopping, expensive meals, time. and she is a drinker and smoker. i seldom drink/smoke. Also, due to different background, lack of chemistry.

I am looking for:
Maid: Not clingy, horny but practise discreet. slim and slender, age 28-33. And not need to spend a lot. meal or top up card is ok. Bob size : B and above. Open for having sexual partner. and i can only meet up with them probably once a month.

FB: Not clingy. Can carry good communication. Not married. Self sufficient. Meals on me is ok. Open for sexual partner or Activity partners. Age: 28-33. Must not weight more than 75kg. I am looking for long term FB relationship. Not ONS.

What info will i provide:
Contact, how i get to know her, how i tackle her and how i make the first move to bed her and of course more description of hers.

Strictly no sharing or free contacts given. Only for exchange. PM me and provide me the information as above. You can leave out the contact until we both strike a deal. :)

starystarynite
03-06-2011, 05:40 PM
BTW, i am looking for female lah....in case some bro thought i am a gal!! haha just to make myself clear...