PDA

View Full Version : Regular Bros who Thai Fish Tank PLs ADvise!!!

foozb
02-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Hi bros,
Hope someone can help me analyse my situation. After booking single sessions once for a month. This girl is really very sweet looking, and not giving you the feeling of commerical sex. Hence,I have changed from single session booking to overnight booking sessions. So far its been the 6th time this week.
Initially, I was just seeking her to end my urges and just fuck and forget. Maybe its the booking overnight you get more time to interact with the girl and feeling slowly developed.
Began to sms her but every 4-5 sms you only get back 1 or 2 sms with short answers.
Problem: The 6th time while sleeping her handphone keep ringing and she was sleeping as dead as a pig. I was annoyed and hold the handphone to see whats the matter. So happened to see a sms by one person and since its a
3G phone, can see the entire past conversation. Words like "You are the only one I like". "I wish to see you in my dreams" sent to a lucky bro. It suddenly hit me that she never sms like that to me and I started to look at other sms. And it was true, her other regulars had to sms her 3-4 times to get a response and usually short while this lucky bro she would initate the sms like" miss you" "busy? miss you mak mak". etc.
My problem is why is there such a lucky bro who dont appear to be her regular but yet she give her heart to? That lucky bro reply wasn't like" love you very much" or sweet talker style, while her other regulars are like that.
My humble conclusion is 1) either she really like that bro very much or she 2)wants to carrot cake that guy maybe rich or sometime.
Hence I would like to seek bros' advice on 1) whether I shd book a single session with her close working collegue to find out more or 2) book another overnight session and ask her indirectly what part of that bro attracted her so?
My reasons for doing so is 1) I'm very curious as to why her regulars dont stir up such response from her but this bro do 2) some jealous feeling 3) to see if she treats me 100% as customer only or have at least some % feeling for me
I know I had stepped past the boundary of her privacy but if given a chance, I would rather NOT see that message chain and now not Feeling like a carrot cake. One of my friend suggest I dont see her and go find new girl but I only left 3 weeks before going overseas, hence want to ask bro whats a good way to achieve what I stated above.
Really thanks any bro and hope bros who experienced similar or quite similar cases can share thier wealth of experience for all to learn.
regards
sad guy

kimchi
02-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Yr situation is nothing new. It happen even before the days of HP. My personal advice is to just pay for the sex if u enjoy it wif her. Enjoy her company, some ppl they are just nice by nature. All those mushy mushy stuff just take it wif a pinch salt.

Be it 1 session or overnite, no issue on it..just enjoy the deed, tink of it tis way..its always better to have a good WL entertaining u than one wif an ATTITUDE. But if u tink ypur heart is not strong enuf...then move on. KC trap r really2 bad, just dig up all pld posts n read.:D

alan0338
02-06-2011, 06:27 PM
my humble conclusion, u are jealous, so standby for a ride :D :D

nihonjin
02-06-2011, 06:46 PM
I would rather NOT see that message chain and now not Feeling like a carrot cake. One of my friend suggest I dont see her and go find new girl but I only left 3 weeks before going overseas, hence want to ask bro whats a good way to achieve what I stated above.

Did she point a gun to your head and ask you to book overnight sessions on 6days out of a week?! At least you pay and get to bonk her right??? I hope.... dun tell me u all spend the night watch tv and analyse politics ar...

The other guy, for all you know, have been showering her with expensive gifts and all. Now then who's the carrot cake?

Young boy, wake up. There's a whole jungle out there to explore. Explore with both big & small heads, not your heart. :cool:

mysteryhorse
02-06-2011, 08:38 PM
they are professionals. They have to work!!!and sweet mouth to earn money

linda tan
02-06-2011, 10:35 PM
dun be silly na,bro....:o

paul^bibi^baby
03-06-2011, 01:23 AM
You are analysing too much focus on a single WL, time to jump out of the fish tank and swim into the big ocean bro, the world is full of girls you would be worrying if you have enough $$ or sperms for all of them... :)

owl888
03-06-2011, 02:32 AM
This is wat i was when in my younger days hanging around with ktv gals. Come on they had plenty of guys showering with $$$ so wat makes u special to them?

Don't waste your time and effort on commercial sex. U slept o/n with her 6 days in a week. Could u have save your $$$ and time on better gal? Pls move on, WL is still a WL and she only loves $$$

DaveC65
03-06-2011, 04:13 AM
She's a WL. Not your girlfriend, not your FB, not your possession. You seem to have getting fixated on this WL. Like everyone said, go try other WLs and live your own life. Don't be such jealous busybody. Who her heart really belongs to is NONE of your business. You are just a client.

madix
03-06-2011, 04:25 AM
Bro, you prob already know it but you just dun wanna face the truth. So I shall bite the bullet and tell you that she sees you as a client, or a friend at best. Stop the dreaming and move on. It will only bring you more heartache if you go down the lonely road of pursuit. I like the comment of "jumping out of the fish tank and see the ocean". how apt and pun intended...

just_1_pohpiah
03-06-2011, 08:26 AM
It's true, i'm the lucky bro

Hi bros,
Hope someone can help me analyse my situation. After booking single sessions once for a month. This girl is really very sweet looking, and not giving you the feeling of commerical sex. Hence,I have changed from single session booking to overnight booking sessions. So far its been the 6th time this week.
Initially, I was just seeking her to end my urges and just fuck and forget. Maybe its the booking overnight you get more time to interact with the girl and feeling slowly developed.
Began to sms her but every 4-5 sms you only get back 1 or 2 sms with short answers.
Problem: The 6th time while sleeping her handphone keep ringing and she was sleeping as dead as a pig. I was annoyed and hold the handphone to see whats the matter. So happened to see a sms by one person and since its a
3G phone, can see the entire past conversation. Words like "You are the only one I like". "I wish to see you in my dreams" sent to a lucky bro. It suddenly hit me that she never sms like that to me and I started to look at other sms. And it was true, her other regulars had to sms her 3-4 times to get a response and usually short while this lucky bro she would initate the sms like" miss you" "busy? miss you mak mak". etc.
My problem is why is there such a lucky bro who dont appear to be her regular but yet she give her heart to? That lucky bro reply wasn't like" love you very much" or sweet talker style, while her other regulars are like that.
My humble conclusion is 1) either she really like that bro very much or she 2)wants to carrot cake that guy maybe rich or sometime.
Hence I would like to seek bros' advice on 1) whether I shd book a single session with her close working collegue to find out more or 2) book another overnight session and ask her indirectly what part of that bro attracted her so?
My reasons for doing so is 1) I'm very curious as to why her regulars dont stir up such response from her but this bro do 2) some jealous feeling 3) to see if she treats me 100% as customer only or have at least some % feeling for me
I know I had stepped past the boundary of her privacy but if given a chance, I would rather NOT see that message chain and now not Feeling like a carrot cake. One of my friend suggest I dont see her and go find new girl but I only left 3 weeks before going overseas, hence want to ask bro whats a good way to achieve what I stated above.
Really thanks any bro and hope bros who experienced similar or quite similar cases can share thier wealth of experience for all to learn.
regards
sad guy

Alf1977
17-06-2011, 04:54 AM
If u can treat her like a 10cent public toilet, u will feel better that everyone been using her to release their soldiers. thai sluts are not worth SG guys to waste time n money on.. Do not put your heart in or u will suffer for sure in later part. Use the money on PRC ladies better..

From your post, it seem like she has your mobile number.. It would be best if u changed it . For few weeks down the road or even when she go back Thailand, she will still pester u n come up with a pitiful story n ask u for money.

There is never happy ending with Thai sluts/prostitutes/whores.

neyney
17-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Why don't you just go and finger yourself to get relieved

Tengaboys
17-06-2011, 01:47 PM
bro...u first timer ah?

Confirmed going for a ride liao!

All the best and god bless you!
Take care of your money ok.

:-)

pestle
17-06-2011, 02:05 PM
will learn from you mistake. One will be a happier person if he never intrudes into the privacy of another person.

arsenal_84
17-06-2011, 03:42 PM
if the girl really likes you, she will bother to keep in touch with you.
if not, just treat her like any other FB or NSA and save yourself the heartache.

wells
17-06-2011, 04:20 PM
10 lovers is nothing, 100 regulars nothing to her. Money comes in is something she looking forward to.

U pay and enjoy the moment. Not pay for relationship.

Reoxy
17-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Dear TS,

Unless you are prepared to marry her or make her your lover and pay her a hefty monthly allowance, pls go to other house and book other WL for a change.

You may get stuck again in the same situation with another WL or you may finally gain enlightenment.

Who knows? Good luck.:cool:

lustdevil
17-06-2011, 06:27 PM
bro jus fuck n leave. go this kind of place where got 讲感情 1。
got money got honey. i have seen so many. if u no money would she let u fuck for free. be it thailand or china or other country they came here to work, earn enough money they will leave.

thaichiclover
17-06-2011, 09:19 PM
bro,

move on. i was once like you. or many times like you.
TD gals i also kena before from them. Booking ones too. It's either they are out to earn $ if not fool around with you.

For you case i would say you are 1 side love. she hasn't been asking you to come back always right?

if a thai gal loves you, u no need spend $ she also will die die love you one. They would rather you don't spend $ on such sessions with them. and buy stuff for her like bring her out to eat, stuff for her bring back BKK

Move to another fish tank instead before you get broke...

roller
17-06-2011, 09:26 PM
cool advice here by so many seasoned players . :)

samhug
17-06-2011, 11:35 PM
hi bro this kind of girl they come here for money.....;)