PDA

View Full Version : Adelphi HC

Frosty0604
02-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi there all bros. Wanna do a FR on one of the many HC at adelphi basement.. I happened 2 come across the shops of HC there one day as i was driving around to look for a place to park my car n top up my cashcard n i found that secret haven.
I recce for awhile till i decided to choose this 1 HC.
Was ushered in by this lady who looked like a thai. However when i got in the room,(attached with a massage table n built in shower) we chatted n she chatted 2 me in malay too.(Apparently im mixed..)

Anyway down to the review:

Looks: 7/10
Cup: 34c (its big n firm n perky nips.. superb!)
massage: 8/10 (esp the part when she keep touching my ass n rim..)
bbbj: 6/10 (not up to my expectation)
fj: unavailable at the moment coz they were raided the week before.

rtm: Most definitely because in comparison to most HC i've been, it has a nice ambience, place is clean and they are very friendly and service orientated. PLus the girl keep hugging me n give me frenchies.. gd gfe service.

total dmg: 40 (30min msg) + (bbbj 50) + (hj 70) + (10 tips)

any bros got any experience there too do share wif me ya..
be more den happy to share ctc... wanna recce again soon...

good day all... live free... fuck well

buzzcheong
03-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Hi there all bros. Wanna do a FR on one of the many HC at adelphi basement.. I happened 2 come across the shops of HC there one day as i was driving around to look for a place to park my car n top up my cashcard n i found that secret haven.
I recce for awhile till i decided to choose this 1 HC.
Was ushered in by this lady who looked like a thai. However when i got in the room,(attached with a massage table n built in shower) we chatted n she chatted 2 me in malay too.(Apparently im mixed..)

Anyway down to the review:

Looks: 7/10
Cup: 34c (its big n firm n perky nips.. superb!)
massage: 8/10 (esp the part when she keep touching my ass n rim..)
bbbj: 6/10 (not up to my expectation)
fj: unavailable at the moment coz they were raided the week before.

rtm: Most definitely because in comparison to most HC i've been, it has a nice ambience, place is clean and they are very friendly and service orientated. PLus the girl keep hugging me n give me frenchies.. gd gfe service.

total dmg: 40 (30min msg) + (bbbj 50) + (hj 70) + (10 tips)

any bros got any experience there too do share wif me ya..
be more den happy to share ctc... wanna recce again soon...

good day all... live free... fuck well

with people like you,no wonder police has no problem of conducting raids.

hccheonger
03-06-2011, 01:39 AM
Is it possible for the moderator to put an obvious logo to black-mark all these people who sabotage our places of leisure?

At least, when we receive request for information, we will be informed and ignore them completely.

sytloverr
03-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Is it possible for the moderator to put an obvious logo to black-mark all these people who sabotage our places of leisure?

At least, when we receive request for information, we will be informed and ignore them completely.

good idea, but i think quite tough to implement.

thomasdelaruue
03-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Nowaday masg shop, also refer as health centre.

oahpekahsom
03-06-2011, 12:56 PM
maybe he is the competitor?

kieusero
03-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Another place going.

bernard880529
03-06-2011, 01:23 PM
wa,now the price raise already ah???last time 40 for 1 hour,now 40 for 30 minute,plus all together 170???u go geylang better,100 only everthing for u,girl somemore chio bu....or u can go jb,96 dollar only,massage,bj.fj,AR,pool,sauna,steam,with small buffet and ice-cream...