PDA

View Full Version : inflatable sex doll - do they work?

Verbatin
16-10-2004, 03:20 PM
there is this a link in sam's website which lead us to a shop selling inflatable sex doll at around $100-200. (http://www.sgintimates.com)

Do they work as in allow us to cum? someone told me u need lot of imagination for u to cum.

can anyone who tried it before advise? thinking of getting one

Thanks

rabitsu
16-10-2004, 03:29 PM
bro,

If you works, it will works....

collin_23
16-10-2004, 04:54 PM
U want life size dolls can try order from www.realdolls.com but quite costly. U pay what u get what right? Peanuts for peanuts, dough for dough.

Can try some of the sex shops selling the toys or read the reviews or mail and ask the seller lor. :D

mrfireball59
16-10-2004, 07:55 PM
i think it is like pcc.. you have to work yourself till you cum lor..

cuntbuster
17-10-2004, 01:11 AM
shld be the same as pcc...btw guys...im new here....y i cannot post or c pix at the adult sex forum..

slider1234
17-10-2004, 10:50 PM
I guess you must really be horny or just curious. I have owned a sex doll sometime back. It's not like the real thing. Lubrication is necessary, of course. Some sex-dolls I think come with Vibrators built in. They have mutliple holes... mouth Vagina and ass. All can be used. They have clothes too. But at that time when I wasn't into FL and HCs, I had a bra and panty fetish and it just added to the thrill then, to be able to dress the doll with the clothes of someone you know and can't get to.

I have now grown out of these fetishes long time ago, so just to share.

mrfireball59
17-10-2004, 11:18 PM
shld be the same as pcc...btw guys...im new here....y i cannot post or c pix at the adult sex forum..
bro you are under moderation so your post need at least 24hrs before it appear. you should not have any problem to c the pix if you can post lor.. ;)