PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox's out of Transformer 3

armpitfetish
31-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Sad to say foxy is not casted in transformer 3. She's replaced by Rosie Huntington Whiteley. If you guys watched the comedy 'Just Go with It', she's that young lady with big neh neh whom Adam Sandler wanted to date. You can tell that some of her body parts are fake... including her (*)(*)

remember this scene?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pIE2eNWHEI

inuutel
31-05-2011, 11:49 PM
I don't think Rosie is in the movie Just go with it. The hot girl in just go with it is Brooklyn Decker.

metalspidy
01-06-2011, 12:18 AM
bro, that chick in just go with it is Brooklyn Decker, rosie huntington-whiteley is a VS model :]

LustPaladin
01-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Was kinda sad they decided to boot Megan Fox from the Transformers films. Wonder why, when she did such a good job improving their box-office ticket sales with her hotness.

Johnston
01-06-2011, 12:49 AM
*scratches head

1) Irrelevant - u watch Transformers for transformers, not a human

2) Slow - the comic books geeks knew about megan fox OUT of TF since months ago

3) if i want to watch american butt or tits cock teasing, i go download playboy or girls gone wild, not spend 10$ to watch a movie where no matter how much they stretch it, there can be no real sexs :D

nuclearkid
01-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Slightly off the forum's theme of sexual discussion but since we are on it... Michael Bay's creation of Transformers absolutely suck! I grew up with Hasbro's Transformers franchise and totally loved it but it has gotten so bastardised, I don't really know what's going on anymore...sad to say, won't be spending any more dough on this series. I concur with Johnston that if you watch TF, its for the robots and action, not for the chick. Megan Fox is so so only...her wages will probably cost the directors a lot more after her rise to superstardom, ironically on the back of the first Transformers.

Looking forward to Xmen instead...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Was kinda sad they decided to boot Megan Fox from the Transformers films. Wonder why, when she did such a good job improving their box-office ticket sales with her hotness.

I have to disagree with you on above

Transformers - More Than Meets The Eye! - You have to search beyong what you see - The Transformers need to be the focus, not humans!

AgentSmith
01-06-2011, 02:29 PM
When I set my mind to watch a bunch of Robots, I do not care much about additional hot babe in the movie. It's nice to have Fox in the movie but I don't think she helps in the results of Box Office. Afterall, she cannot Transform ma ...:D

Rally
01-06-2011, 03:59 PM
maybe the director didnt get to bonk fox. so cast her out and replace her. haha....

xtrax
01-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Apparently, megan fox was kinda stuckup that pisses bay off. Based on reports, she is very hard to work with.

TF films did not follow hasbro's cartoon is because of size issue. Imagine megatron is a pistol, after transformation...he will be smaller than human.