PDA

View Full Version : Gl cat 50 Thai VS okt 150 Thai

sivinic
31-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Hi bros would like share some experience in regard to Gl cat 50 Thai and okt 150 Thai which one would u prefer?
I have tried both quite a few time.

So for Gl cat 50 Thai, when I enter the hse pimp will hard sell. Wad u see is wad u get.
The girls face and body is no horse run,occasionally the gal will cover their tummy with their hands.
And u can ask pimp to recommend those with good service.
The service that they provide is vry standardize.
1shot for 30min

Okt 150 Thai. There is a lot of okt with a lot of gals.
Some gals on the pic look like ferrari but after u reach hotel they are just lorry although some stay very true to their pic at e website.
The list of service they provide goes on and on but when bonking there are some stuff that the gals do not do.
U get 2 shot for 90 min but some bro are a one shot wonder.

IMHO think that Gl cat 50 is more worth it as 150 can let u bonk 3 Thai and u can see their appearance live compare to okt 150 Thai 2 shot some time u don really get wad u see on the website but gfe exp is more on e high side

Bros wad do u think let's share ur opinion

sivinic
31-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Aiyo how come now ppl zap me don leave reason don leave nick? Dare to zap dare to admit la no balls ah?

Punder
31-05-2011, 04:34 PM
not everyone likes to be seen in the busy areas...

Many prefer discreet althou more expensive.. :)

It can be quite embarassing to bump into someone u know especially ur clients or biz associates at red lights..

*FiReWoRkS*
01-06-2011, 02:51 AM
perhaps people go for OKT 150 as the girls provide more gfe?

most of the GL 50 girls are quite machine-like which might turn most bros off..

sometimes need to have some feelings in order to enjoy :p

ThaiBeautiful
01-06-2011, 03:02 AM
It really depends, bro...

I think the main difference...is DISCREET
There are definitely hits and misses in wherever you patronize.

It's almost impossible to promise 100% fantabulous bonks...
Every customers got their likes and dislikes.
Once you build a rapport with your regular OKT, I believe he will be able to reco you better!

Trust your regular OKT, to recommend you the best choice available. Of cos' before you trust your OKT, your OKT must have done well to gain your trust first. :)

chezeburger
01-06-2011, 11:04 AM
If anyone knows what is Okt Thaiboy new's nick. Please Pm me. I have always been a fan and follower of him.