PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose HC Found At Orchard Area

Spidey311
30-05-2011, 11:35 PM
After reading so many forums, I have finally decided to start my first contribution. Like many others, I am turn on by pantyhose. I dont go around to recce for HC in Singapore, but whenever I pass by any buildings that look sleazy, I will go in and check out. My most recent discovery was at Orchard area. I must admit, she has a pretty long legs, wearing black pantyhose. Of course, how can I not try her out!
Maybe from the way I looked at her, she probably know what I want (Cant resist looking at her legs, thats probably give me away). She approached me with the massage price list and hold my arm into her shop. Well... rememeber its Orchard, so her massage price are not as economical!
Went into a room, take everything off, lie down and waited for her! As she walked in, first thing I notice was still her black pantyhose. She started practicing her piano technique on me! Thats wasnt very impressive. Still... for her slight long legs with pantyhose, how to resist. Especially when she asked me turn over, the flag is already high up!!! With that, she pop up the question! Wah... the price is really premium! For that price, I really tried to control it during the HJ process. I requested her to sit on the bed and stretch out her pantyhosed feet so I can lick them! Damn it... Thats when I lost focus and shoot. Before that, I requested her to give me a FJ, she rejected the offer because oil was everywhere on it, so she didnt want to dirty her hose. Of course, for the price she request and not giving me a FJ, I managed to grab some of my cum and rub it on her calf before she started cleaning my mess. Experience learned, if requesting FJ from her, dont let her put oil on your bro...

Looks: 7/10 (Not really georgous, but maybe still young so...)
Body & Overall figure: 8/10 (Std PRC with smooth and fair skin. Slim longs legs in hose, thats a killer for me)
Massage: 4/10 (I have high std for massage, so maybe a bit unfair for me to guage)
Attitude: 6/10 (Quite obliging but the typical $$$ face)
Damage: 40 for 1/2 hour + 100 for HJ (Bargain to 80)

cocknloaded
31-05-2011, 02:17 PM
$100 for a hj? omg.. -_-"

Forum_dude
31-05-2011, 02:50 PM
80 for HJ is still high

eurekasster
31-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Bro, abit on the high side leh.
I also like pantyhose.
Can share with me the ctc ?
I go and try it first.
Thanks.

Spidey311
01-06-2011, 12:14 AM
I must admit that its on the high side! Well... I didnt know it was that expensive!!! But the time I know it, my eyes cant leave her pantyhosed legs and feet. Not sure if you guys are particular, but I am picky on the condition of her feet, which I think its pretty well maintain. So... if you guys want to give it a try, do ps me and I will message you the location. Remember to up my points. Thanks.

Just replied HaoED, Kurosaki Ichigo and eurekasster.
Thanks for your support.

Ps: Just had a release with a fish tank PRC who has a nice leg. She wore pantyhose for me and it was an enjoyable moment. Yet another nice legs and feet :D

superbeast
01-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Bro, can share contact? Thks.

angmo75
03-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Bro - can you pm me the contact? thanks

kagetora84
16-06-2011, 02:09 PM
I must admit that its on the high side! Well... I didnt know it was that expensive!!! But the time I know it, my eyes cant leave her pantyhosed legs and feet. Not sure if you guys are particular, but I am picky on the condition of her feet, which I think its pretty well maintain. So... if you guys want to give it a try, do ps me and I will message you the location. Remember to up my points. Thanks.

Just replied HaoED, Kurosaki Ichigo and eurekasster.
Thanks for your support.

Ps: Just had a release with a fish tank PRC who has a nice leg. She wore pantyhose for me and it was an enjoyable moment. Yet another nice legs and feet :D

can pm me the ctc of fish tank PRC gal who wear pantyhose

sean99
18-06-2011, 02:39 PM
i wonder is it the same place that i went but the service that i got is better and also cheaper.
After 25 min of massage, she start to tickle me with her finger on my butt. Seeming me arousing,she popped the question and I took full service. As she blow with cap on,slow and gd. After the bj, she laid down and then i started pumping. started alternating my strokes and started pumping harder and harder...and she was moaning louder and louder..sensing that I am too high I change to doggy and finish the whole thing with her on top.

looks 7/10 (slutty look, long hair, nice uniform dressing)
height 1.55
weight 45kg
boobies b cup
BJ 7.5/10 (one of the best so far)
FJ 8/10 (gf feeling, moaning seems real, face flushed, accommodating in chaning positions)

Damage: entrance 40 dollar and service 100.
PM me if you want to try out the place.cheer.

kagetora84
09-08-2011, 10:35 PM
After reading so many forums, I have finally decided to start my first contribution. Like many others, I am turn on by pantyhose. I dont go around to recce for HC in Singapore, but whenever I pass by any buildings that look sleazy, I will go in and check out. My most recent discovery was at Orchard area. I must admit, she has a pretty long legs, wearing black pantyhose. Of course, how can I not try her out!
Maybe from the way I looked at her, she probably know what I want (Cant resist looking at her legs, thats probably give me away). She approached me with the massage price list and hold my arm into her shop. Well... rememeber its Orchard, so her massage price are not as economical!
Went into a room, take everything off, lie down and waited for her! As she walked in, first thing I notice was still her black pantyhose. She started practicing her piano technique on me! Thats wasnt very impressive. Still... for her slight long legs with pantyhose, how to resist. Especially when she asked me turn over, the flag is already high up!!! With that, she pop up the question! Wah... the price is really premium! For that price, I really tried to control it during the HJ process. I requested her to sit on the bed and stretch out her pantyhosed feet so I can lick them! Damn it... Thats when I lost focus and shoot. Before that, I requested her to give me a FJ, she rejected the offer because oil was everywhere on it, so she didnt want to dirty her hose. Of course, for the price she request and not giving me a FJ, I managed to grab some of my cum and rub it on her calf before she started cleaning my mess. Experience learned, if requesting FJ from her, dont let her put oil on your bro...

Body & Overall figure: 8/10 (Std PRC with smooth and fair skin. Slim longs legs in hose, thats a killer for me)
Massage: 4/10 (I have high std for massage, so maybe a bit unfair for me to guage)

where bro, orchard tower?

kagetora84
06-12-2011, 03:04 PM

where bro Orchard tower or plaza

kagetora84
04-09-2012, 12:19 AM

now no longer can find massage gals wear sexy outfit with pantyhose loh since they had to abide the rules to wear long pants, cant seduce us loh

kagetora84
20-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Bro, abit on the high side leh.
I also like pantyhose.
Can share with me the ctc ?
I go and try it first.
Thanks.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/south_east.html