PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Like A Man Again!!!!!!

Ah Dez
15-10-2004, 06:12 PM
WOOOAAAHH!!..... after 15 DAYS! Finally!

Heck man, everyone knows that ,Lim Pay si bay jia lat. Girls in GL will remember me as the idiout who just cannot cum!

Guys like me, 2 sessions with CK or Singtel or (retired) Yoko and still cannot cum, DESERVE TO BE HANG!!!!

But anyway, heck man.....got used to it. Don't know why people complain they cum too fast, when people like me are wishing we can cum.

Anyway, for the past 15 days, haiz...... bloody hell, can go KTV, then friends would bet with the girls, make me stand pay $50, make me cum pay $200! if no cum, no pay! so of course, every girl will go try the $200........ but keep end up, i get the FREE FUCK, they get the FREE SHOW.
In GL, do so many girls, also jia lat... got once 2 session with corolla, WORSE... stand also got problem....

Was in GL yesterday, heck man... not even sure why was i there in the 1st place. So just sat there, then a customer called for a girl, but i just sat there and look.... the girl look at me, then i shake my head... not me! so she went in with the customer. I just sat there reading thru newspaper, thinking if i should go home or not. Before i knew it, she was already done! then the OKT told her to "kway pang" . she look at me again...... HECK! NOT ME! So she went in with the next customer.
I sat there again..... KNN, thinking maybe should go up KL look for that Jua Gen Master to check if i really CANNOT liao...
Then, Wah... she come out liao again... She look at me again... then i ask " want to do me is it ?" She look at me "Lai Lor!"
but then... the OKT said, her Boss called say must go back home because customers at home waiting.... KNN spoil my Mood.
So nevermind lor, but then, she gave me that slutty look.... WOOOaahh.. Bway Ta Han! so i ask, how many customers at home.... The OKT said 2. I look at the time... still 2.15pm, so i said ok lah! LIM PAY WAIT until 5pm! if not, then i go back home! so she ON me, I ON her.... she even told the okt that if she comes back, she would only do me!
OH MAN! I GOT BOOKED !
So again... the waiting game.... then exactly at 5pm, then okt told me... LAI LIAO! ... actually the time i calculated should give her enough to do 3, so i think i got it correct.

Anyway, She Came.. and Pull me into the room...
AND THE REST IS HISTORY!

I FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN!

Looks --(Not sure, never see her too long, think she put on weight)
Body --(a bit plump) SORRY!!!!
BBBJ ----( NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED!!)
FJ ----(Saliva still dripping as of now!)

I know you would be reading this....... But then... Don't need to tell the whole world who am i right?

Oh Yes...

THANK YOU.... JAGUAR for making me feel like a man again!

Fuck man......... getting her is already a problem, after this FR, WORSE!!!

Does "EAGLE" Allow INTERNET OR PHONE BOOKING? :mad:

Doomas
15-10-2004, 06:21 PM
Hehehehe, so what time did you actually emerge? :)

Heck man, everyone knows that ,Lim Pay si bay jia lat. Girls in GL will remember me as the idiout who just cannot cum!

Guys like me, 2 sessions with CK or Singtel or (retired) Yoko and still cannot cum, DESERVE TO BE HANG!!!!

But anyway, heck man.....got used to it. Don't know why people complain they cum too fast, when people like me are wishing we can cum.

Anyway, for the past 15 days, haiz...... bloody hell, can go KTV, then friends would bet with the girls, make me stand pay $50, make me cum pay $200! if no cum, no pay! so of course, every girl will go try the $200........ but keep end up, i get the FREE FUCK, they get the FREE SHOW.
In GL, do so many girls, also jia lat... got once 2 session with corolla, WORSE... stand also got problem....

Was in GL yesterday, heck man... not even sure why was i there in the 1st place. So just sat there, then a customer called for a girl, but i just sat there and look.... the girl look at me, then i shake my head... not me! so she went in with the customer. I just sat there reading thru newspaper, thinking if i should go home or not. Before i knew it, she was already done! then the OKT told her to "kway pang" . she look at me again...... HECK! NOT ME! So she went in with the next customer.
I sat there again..... KNN, thinking maybe should go up KL look for that Jua Gen Master to check if i really CANNOT liao...
Then, Wah... she come out liao again... She look at me again... then i ask " want to do me is it ?" She look at me "Lai Lor!"
but then... the OKT said, her Boss called say must go back home because customers at home waiting.... KNN spoil my Mood.
So nevermind lor, but then, she gave me that slutty look.... WOOOaahh.. Bway Ta Han! so i ask, how many customers at home.... The OKT said 2. I look at the time... still 2.15pm, so i said ok lah! LIM PAY WAIT until 5pm! if not, then i go back home! so she ON me, I ON her.... she even told the okt that if she comes back, she would only do me!
OH MAN! I GOT BOOKED !
So again... the waiting game.... then exactly at 5pm, then okt told me... LAI LIAO! ... actually the time i calculated should give her enough to do 3, so i think i got it correct.

AND THE REST IS HISTORY!

I FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN!

I know you would be reading this....... But then... Don't need to tell the whole world who am i right?

Oh Yes...

Ah Dez
15-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Hehehehe, so what time did you actually emerge? :)

ermm...

TIGER TIME! :D

smlee
15-10-2004, 06:30 PM
ermm...

TIGER TIME! :D
Congratulations!!!!

jur9
15-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Congratulations!!!!

You came! Congrats@@@@!!!!!!

Snowman
15-10-2004, 06:45 PM
No wonder yesterday play pool so ZHUN. Clear table twice! So when again? ;)

ranger
15-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Cheers to u, credit also for Jargua, wild cat!

norigo77
15-10-2004, 11:18 PM
I FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN!

Oh Yes...

No wonder you came of the room so happy ask me to join you play pool... Congrats anyway! :D

XiaoHoUzi83
16-10-2004, 01:06 AM

OH MAN! I GOT BOOKED !

AND THE REST IS HISTORY!

I FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN!

Oh Yes...

i also had a hard time cumming... i am only 21 and already like that liaox...
anyway to make it faster?

mopiko
16-10-2004, 05:16 AM

Who knows! Might give you special treatment? ;)

ThaiG
16-10-2004, 08:41 AM
:

I am a mathematician but, you see the girls will never be paid $50. If cum $200 if no cum nothing, so the 50 wont come into picture.

You could have told them if erect $1 million with the 200/0 condition of course, keep them happy till they realise :D

ordinaryguy123
16-10-2004, 04:48 PM

OH MAN! I GOT BOOKED !

AND THE REST IS HISTORY!

I FEEL LIKE A MAN AGAIN!

Oh Yes...

Can I meet your friends? I don't mind giving them a free show while the girl work on me for the $200 bet. :)

Ah Dez
16-10-2004, 08:36 PM
I am a mathematician but, you see the girls will never be paid $50. If cum $200 if no cum nothing, so the 50 wont come into picture.

You could have told them if erect $1 million with the 200/0 condition of course, keep them happy till they realise :D

stand means.. at least a Free BJ. :D

DaveWong
16-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the FR. So where can i find this jaguar that conqured our King?

Luna
16-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the FR. So where can i find this jaguar that conqured our King?

Check out the link below, she is on line 52.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=603578#post603578

ordinaryguy123
17-10-2004, 12:02 AM
Check out the link below, she is on line 52.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=603578#post603578

Or you can also go to any of those GL houses that serves Malaysian delicacies and ask for Jaguar. Normally, using this way might take you a longer time to get her services because she will needs to travel from L24 to whichever GL house you are in. Not to mention that if she is engaged with another client, you will need to wait a little while longer.

Cummon
17-10-2004, 06:43 PM

well, got her this afternoon without waiting at all,
don't think she is as red hot as Kayan or CK nowadays

free
17-10-2004, 11:59 PM

Oh Yes...

Haha, my fav GL150 never disappoints. She IS GOOD! But long time no see her liao. Ain't got the time to wait so long oso.

Actually I almost got the same prob as u. None of the others have been successful except her (and the retired Sally-1). Dun know why always like that with the GL gals. Thank goodness no such problem with tirak. Maybe cos I prefer make love, not just have sex. But then cannot see her that often.

free
18-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Maybe u got no chemistry/connection with her lah. If u got, u will know why she has her faithful. Ever tried a 2 hr session with her cos be the last customer and do until both totally shacked? She enjoys it!

Ah Dez
18-10-2004, 01:16 AM

To me she is HOT!...

CK? not even sure if she would be back! heard that most Prob, she won't.

as for Kayan, tried her before retirement. But since she came back, haven't got in "touch" with her yet.
:D

WOWKAOZ
19-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Bro Dez. glad that you had a good ride. best of all you rediscover your sex power. :)

Majestic Angel
19-10-2004, 10:02 PM
:D

CK not coming back?? :eek:

I only get her when I visit cat150...
guess no more cat150 for me....

Majestic Angel
19-10-2004, 10:09 PM

CK not coming back ??? :eek:
She is my usual cat150 gal...

cuntking
20-10-2004, 01:31 AM
So it takes a real cat to make the fire with you burn :)

WHO AM I???? meowwwwwwwwwwwww

Jang5556
21-10-2004, 12:20 PM
CK not coming back ??? :eek:
She is my usual cat150 gal...

CK has been back for over a week now Bro, relax. :)

Regards

Jang

Cummon
21-10-2004, 10:32 PM
CK has been back for over a week now Bro, relax. :)

Regards

Jang

don't think her faithfuls will just relax upon hearing she's back,
my blood start running southward ;)

Jang5556
22-10-2004, 12:33 AM
don't think her faithfuls will just relax upon hearing she's back,
my blood start running southward ;)

Well, should be ok now. Heard that the first few days she was super busy but now she has even been sighted outside her house hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
22-10-2004, 02:36 AM
So it takes a real cat to make the fire with you burn :)

WHO AM I???? meowwwwwwwwwwwww

I am...... THAT 1 lor! :D

Ah Dez
22-10-2004, 02:38 AM
Well, should be ok now. Heard that the first few days she was super busy but now she has even been sighted outside her house hehehehe

Regards

Jang

My Turn......... :D

mopiko
22-10-2004, 02:39 AM

You got BANNED! Don't you remember?

Ah Dez
22-10-2004, 02:51 AM
You got BANNED! Don't you remember?

You Got a problem is it? :mad:

Jang5556
22-10-2004, 09:28 AM

Destroy, destroy heheheh

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
26-10-2004, 03:26 AM
Destroy, destroy heheheh

Regards

Jang

Was in GL today. CK not working, MJ work 1/2 day, say CB pain. Jaguar went back, Boss say she will be back on Thursday.

Sian!.... going back JB!

Jang5556
26-10-2004, 08:02 AM
Was in GL today. CK not working, MJ work 1/2 day, say CB pain. Jaguar went back, Boss say she will be back on Thursday.

Sian!.... going back JB!

Wah, KNN, all the solid solid ones not around...maybe they heard you came back and they scared kenna terok terok :) The bad news about girls like CK taking off is that it usually is not one day. usually a lot longer....dammit

Who did you get in the end?

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
28-10-2004, 03:17 AM
Got many hands on Bing Bing...

i think nowadays..... my choices are quite limited to Bing Bing, CK,Zu Er(L14), Ka Leng,Seiko,Jaguar. Unless a new girl comes along, which i will test drive once......

Old Ginger , still the Hottest...

Jang5556
28-10-2004, 09:40 AM

i think nowadays..... my choices are quite limited to Bing Bing, CK,Zu Er(L14), Ka Leng,Seiko,Jaguar. Unless a new girl comes along, which i will test drive once......

Hi Bro,

Bing Bing is one that I have been chasing for a while now but still cannot get for some reason or another.

Looking at your list, I guess I can see the "link" between all the girls except for Ka Leng...This is the big boob one?

Regards

Jang

PS CK come back yet for you to 'destroy, destroy" ? hhehheheh

YellowMellow
28-10-2004, 10:13 AM

--------------

Congrats, heheheh by the way did you tried soaking the sucker in a spa, a few minute in the cold pool, a few minutes in the hot Jacuzzi, repeat a few time? I been told this process actually exercise your skin (whole body ) and hence increase sensitivity.

Not sure if its true, cause I don’t need any more stinking sensitivity. I am bloody ticklish as it is. I think if I start frequenting GL I will be known as Mister Giggle. Bloody embarrassing. I cant help it, RIM job just cracks me up, the position itself is ticklish enough, hahahah.

cuntking
03-11-2004, 01:22 PM
Yo where is the FR on Bing Bing?

Say say at HQ only??

HauntedSex
03-11-2004, 04:02 PM

Say say at HQ only??

Bro King,

Seen u and your "horse"(car) at Tanjong Pagar Rd at 6.30pm. Hog u also never see me... :D bezee or bochao me isit??

Catcha!!
HauntedSex

Ah Dez
04-11-2004, 02:52 AM

Say say at HQ only??

Now u want the MJ or BingBing... choose 1.... too lazy to write both. :D

lustfuljohn
08-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Question

What does Fj mean?