PDA

View Full Version : [tagged] Gf tries sharing ur dick size with her frens... would u mind..?

sAmuRa|
29-05-2011, 09:40 AM
hey dudes, if ur gf is just talkin about ur size around her frens & u would to know, the feeling sucks to the max right..? ani advise..? mayb on enlarging it or boasting ur ego..? average size though =)

Gaofar
29-05-2011, 09:12 PM
The length of your dick, from base to tip, will be the same length as your middle finger, from base of palm to middle finger tip.. Just accept your fate if you have small hands..

Canoneos
01-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Well, maybe talk to your friends about how hairy or loose your gf's pussy is and then ask her how she feels.

Ken79
01-06-2011, 11:58 PM
Even if she doesn't tell you that she's told her friends but trust me, she did anyway.

RealEstateGuy
02-06-2011, 06:39 AM
Brother, you don't have much experience with women. It's quite common for them to talk about dicks, fucking techniques, how men satisfy (or do not satisfy them), whethere they orgasm, how they fucked your brains out or turned you down. Even the seemingly shyest nerdiest SG gal is obsessed with dicks but just isn't as open about it.

newhere
02-06-2011, 08:56 AM
hey dudes, if ur gf is just talkin about ur size around her frens & u would to know, the feeling sucks to the max right..? ani advise..? mayb on enlarging it or boasting ur ego..? average size though =)

Depends on which side of the scale you fall on. It's pretty obvious your girl is satisfied when her friends start to see you and treat you in different light though. :D

aduobasi
02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
personally feel its not the size that will give the orgasm but the skill or should i say the "angle" & intensity u poke. unless your dick is the size of a toothpick otherwise maybe should read more about how to give your partner orgasm

feelmetonight
02-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Lol

I know guys may feel bad about it. But I always discuss with my girlfriends about their size. Hmmm...not just size - Skills, body structure, how long does he last etc. But the conversation is confidential.:cool: I wonder how can you know it...

Guys share things about girls too. It is the same thing.

If you don't feel comfortable, talk to her and ask her to stop.