PDA

View Full Version : Moon Shadow@Ruby Plaza, Balestier

eiggamlm
14-10-2004, 09:58 PM
any bros out there that have patronized it? any steamy action/ hot babes? or it is just a proper KTV?? :confused:

bornerect_alive
16-10-2004, 10:38 PM
any bros out there that have patronized it? any steamy action/ hot babes? or it is just a proper KTV?? :confused:

Reply: Staying at opposite block, use to see lots of PRCs in killer dressing entering the premises. No interest in KTV, therefore dunno whether got steamy action, hot babes or just a proper KTV

kelvin25
17-10-2004, 12:27 AM

Reply: Staying at opposite block, use to see lots of PRCs in killer dressing entering the premises. No interest in KTV, therefore dunno whether got steamy action, hot babes or just a proper KTV

use the joint as a place to meet up these babes, negiotatiate a price and proceed to nearby hotel for a bonk.. Babe action depends on your skill... VERY friendly boss.

eiggamlm
17-10-2004, 01:08 AM
oic...u bros referring the moon shadow specifically or referring to ruby plaza??

qwertyup
17-10-2004, 11:06 AM
use the joint as a place to meet up these babes, negiotatiate a price and proceed to nearby hotel for a bonk.. Babe action depends on your skill... VERY friendly boss.

I presume there is no mamasan system and the girls are considered "fellow patrons". Am i right?

What's the market rate like?

1tigerboy
03-06-2008, 08:53 PM
anyone know about this Moon Shadow ? today i saw 2 PRC went in. one is pretty so thinking of goinn in for a drink.

Anyone care to share with me.

Thanks in advance