PDA

View Full Version : beware or avoid

markomarko
24-05-2011, 06:07 PM
ther is a mp along lor telok on e right handside of e 1 way rd.jus beside a sml coffeshop.ther is dis china ger cal xiao yen or ah yen.her boobs is like c cup when u 1st saw.but when reveal oli b.bottom line is she is a money con.i jus tried her hrs ago.

entrance-$35
mass-pcb like painting on a board or plying piano on my back.5 min later tel mi here gt do special.i say later den tok.means kip quiet.pres for another 5min ask u flip over.in my mind was so fast beheaded.start telin mi wat she can do for mi.she charge $100 for fj.as bro no it can b brought dwn 2 $100 inclusive of e entrace.but she say no.e price is fixed is a stern way.i no she was a money face.another offer was bj for $80.i seriously no she was up 2 no gd jus wanted money.so i was tikin oreadi cum here so tk e cheapest deal.i told her hj $50.which means total damage wil b $85.we agre.straight away jerk my cock 2 mk it cum.nv tease u at all.i was like fu.ask her 2 tk off her bra she say cant.so i die die wanted 2 suck her nip so i tel her i top up $10 n u strip n let mi suck ur tits.she say ok.straight away go n grab my wallet n ask mi pay first.bro shud no he i feel.wallet is personal stuff 2 every single 1.she jus tk it like stealing it.lagi best is she say suck nip top up another $5.realy cmi.realy throw money into e sea.plsss BEWARE DIS MP LADY

newhunter
24-05-2011, 06:08 PM
call the police to raid this spot

vr2004
24-05-2011, 07:07 PM
call the police to raid this spot

That is what he hopes will happen after this FR :D

darren69
24-05-2011, 09:50 PM
Ok thanks very much for the info.

tacobell
24-05-2011, 11:12 PM
ther is a mp along lor telok on e right handside of e 1 way rd.jus beside a sml coffeshop.ther is dis china ger cal xiao yen or ah yen.her boobs is like c cup when u 1st saw.but when reveal oli b.bottom line is she is a money con.i jus tried her hrs ago.

BEWARE DIS MP LADY

bro markomarko ... Guess no need to be discrete abt places where the service truly sucks and service providers are only interested in milking considerable amount of money by providing 'shit' in return :mad:

We should only be protecting places that genuinely makes an effort to satisfy its customers... pointing out to shops with lousy service needs to be clearly intimated to all bros here so that they can steer clear of that outlet without getting conned :(