PDA

View Full Version : Real Office Encounters

fighter89
23-05-2011, 10:21 PM
This strange incident happened to me last month. Here to share the story with bros here. Those who have had similar experiences, feel free to share.

I’m working part time for a big company. Being a part-timer, no one usually gives a damn about what I do and stuff. However, I was good friends with an assistant manager who told me that a new group of sales people were coming in. Needless to say, I was looking forward to a hot girl.lady or something because all the current employees were bloody aunties -.- The day came and I think my prayers were answered. Out of the 3 people, 2 were MILFy hot! (The other one is a guy) I eyed this particularly hot lady named Amanda. Even better, she was to sit in the same office as me and my assistant manager! My AM introduced me to her and I think we hit off pretty well. When I shook her hand, they felt so soft, I was already thinking what it would be like elsewhere ;)
Trust me, this lady was a perfect OL, wearing a figure hugging dress for the first day at work. As days passed, we chatted more and found that she was of Japanese descent. My company practices casual Friday so we all dress down. She wore a tight translucent blouse that displayed her wonderful 34C (my estimation) breasts in a nice purple lace bra. This was really too tempting. It is really no wonder why my boss hired her. I really couldn’t take my eyes off her. She happens to stay pretty close to our workplace so at the end of the day, I plucked up the courage and cheekily offered to drive her back and she agreed! At the same time, my AM also wanted a lift, spoil the moment -.- Luckily Amanda told me to drop my AM off first. I somewhat think she knew I was ‘into’ her. On the way back to her place, she asked me, “What do you think of me?” I didn’t know what to say so I just muttered “I think you’re a great diligent worker!” She just laughed. Next thing I know, she puts her hand on my thigh. WHEN I AM BLOODY DRIVING! She starts stroking my thigh and got closer and closer to my partially hard little brother. Then came this convo.
Me: Erm, Amanda, what are you doing? I’m driving.
Amanda: Don’t pretend.
Me: Amanda, I don’t know what you’re trying to do and I’m too young to get involved with you. (Of course I’ll pretend la! But in my mind, HO SAY LIAO!! Hahah.)
Amanda: That’s what I like and I know you’ve been looking at me for the past week. I’ve never had a black dick before and your charm is too much for me to handle.
(At this point, I must say that I’m an Indian dude with somewhat muscular body cos I workout, not handsome or anything la. Haha.)
Me: Thank you for the compliment but I don’t think this is really right.

She didn’t really give a damn to what I was saying and kept on stroking my dick. Just when she was about to unzip, we arrived at her destination. I dropped her off and she said “This isn’t over boy” before heading up to her apartment. I was BLOODY HORNY but just scared to carry on with her because I was somehow scared of getting fired from the company.

To be continued...

Eiger68
23-05-2011, 10:23 PM
please continue , thanks

eeemen
24-05-2011, 01:19 AM
2nd camper here :D, cheers ........................

kotek
24-05-2011, 01:33 AM
3rd camper liao

Glen2712
24-05-2011, 01:52 AM
4th camper, Bro fighter89! ;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Rydenx
24-05-2011, 01:57 AM
:)Tentage upzz

alan0338
24-05-2011, 01:19 PM
love real encounters, camp here :D

naturegreen
24-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Pls continue real soon.

Andylin24
24-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Camper here

waterbottle99
24-05-2011, 02:00 PM
why? Just Do It - Nike

Langni
24-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Camping and setting up fire to keep me warm in this chilling nite. More bro...

Chouryujin
24-05-2011, 10:43 PM
this strange incident happened to me last month. Here to share the story with bros here. Those who have had similar experiences, feel free to share.

I’m working part time for a big company. Being a part-timer, no one usually gives a damn about what i do and stuff. However, i was good friends with an assistant manager who told me that a new group of sales people were coming in. Needless to say, i was looking forward to a hot girl.lady or something because all the current employees were bloody aunties -.- the day came and i think my prayers were answered. Out of the 3 people, 2 were milfy hot! (the other one is a guy) i eyed this particularly hot lady named amanda. Even better, she was to sit in the same office as me and my assistant manager! My am introduced me to her and i think we hit off pretty well. When i shook her hand, they felt so soft, i was already thinking what it would be like elsewhere ;)
trust me, this lady was a perfect ol, wearing a figure hugging dress for the first day at work. As days passed, we chatted more and found that she was of japanese descent. My company practices casual friday so we all dress down. She wore a tight translucent blouse that displayed her wonderful 34c (my estimation) breasts in a nice purple lace bra. This was really too tempting. It is really no wonder why my boss hired her. I really couldn’t take my eyes off her. She happens to stay pretty close to our workplace so at the end of the day, i plucked up the courage and cheekily offered to drive her back and she agreed! At the same time, my am also wanted a lift, spoil the moment -.- luckily amanda told me to drop my am off first. I somewhat think she knew i was ‘into’ her. On the way back to her place, she asked me, “what do you think of me?” i didn’t know what to say so i just muttered “i think you’re a great diligent worker!” she just laughed. Next thing i know, she puts her hand on my thigh. When i am bloody driving! She starts stroking my thigh and got closer and closer to my partially hard little brother. Then came this convo.
Me: Erm, amanda, what are you doing? I’m driving.
Amanda: Don’t pretend.
Me: Amanda, i don’t know what you’re trying to do and i’m too young to get involved with you. (of course i’ll pretend la! But in my mind, ho say liao!! Hahah.)
amanda: That’s what i like and i know you’ve been looking at me for the past week. I’ve never had a black dick before and your charm is too much for me to handle.
(at this point, i must say that i’m an indian dude with somewhat muscular body cos i workout, not handsome or anything la. Haha.)
me: Thank you for the compliment but i don’t think this is really right.

She didn’t really give a damn to what i was saying and kept on stroking my dick. Just when she was about to unzip, we arrived at her destination. I dropped her off and she said “this isn’t over boy” before heading up to her apartment. I was bloody horny but just scared to carry on with her because i was somehow scared of getting fired from the company.

To be continued...

pui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fighter89
26-05-2011, 02:54 PM
I went to work on Monday with the intention of forgetting everything that happened but the moment I stepped into the lift to get to my office, I somehow forgot all this when I saw Amanda. She was wearing a light pink dress that hugged all the right places that made me wanna rip them off immediately. There was this guy, Amanda and me in the lift. As we were going up, I kept stealing glances of her perfect ass and I was very sure she was wearing a T-back thong. (I’m a thong expert so I know one when I see one =D). That dress just made it look flawless and I wanted to ram my package into her so bad. So we went back to office and work but all I had in my mind was her.

It was lunchtime and I went to the gents to wash my face before heading out. Just when I walked past, a hand pulled me into the handicapped toilet. Knowing it was her, I just played along. This time, she had already pulled her dress top, halfway down allowing me to view the perfectly formed boobs in the sexiest bra I had ever seen in my life! She reached over and placed her hand just above my thigh and stroked me a few times. I had a raging hard on is seconds! This time, I don’t care, I was gonna take her there and then. I had to keep in mind that it was lunchtime and no one was in office but we still had to be quiet. I started to put my legs together and Amanda leaned over and kissed me on my cheek and asked if there was anything she could do for me. With that, we spoke no more, started frenching like 2012 was tomorrow.

She slowly unzipped my pants and pulled them down exposing my 6.5 inch shaft. She grabbed my shaft with one hand, my balls with another, and as she massaged me she got on her knees she started sucking my cock. It felt so good hearing the slurping. I was actually getting a BJ in the office from a colleague; my biggest fantasy ever was coming true! As she bobbed her head up and down, she kept giving me that CFM look which I was ever ready to oblige. As I felt the slight release of pre-cum, she grabbed by dick and said, “I want this thing in me now!” How could I say no right? Still, I wanted her to beg for it. I picked her up and slid her dress up revealing that ever sexy T-back thong. I impatiently pulled them down and buried my tongue in her semi wet pussy. The taste of her warm pussy lips together with her love juices was just heavenly. I continued savouring the taste of the juices while she moved in rythm with my actions and letting out soft moans in between. Seeing her feel so good itself almost made me cum! Next thing I wanted her her tits so I stood up and undid her bra. Her lovely pair just bounced out of her bra and hung there with the perfectly shaped 50cent areolas and inward nipples. This was a rare find for me! Just when I was about to attack the twin peaks, there was a knock on the toilet door....

fighter89
26-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks for your support bros. I'll update as and when possible cos a little busy. I'll keep it going :D

maddog_mlvn
26-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Put umbrella onto table and a packet of tissue on the chair, to reserve the seat.

Qwer18
26-05-2011, 03:55 PM
I went to work on Monday with the intention of forgetting everything that happened but the moment I stepped into the lift to get to my office, I somehow forgot all this when I saw Amanda. She was wearing a light pink dress that hugged all the right places that made me wanna rip them off immediately. There was this guy, Amanda and me in the lift. As we were going up, I kept stealing glances of her perfect ass and I was very sure she was wearing a T-back thong. (I’m a thong expert so I know one when I see one =D). That dress just made it look flawless and I wanted to ram my package into her so bad. So we went back to office and work but all I had in my mind was her.

It was lunchtime and I went to the gents to wash my face before heading out. Just when I walked past, a hand pulled me into the handicapped toilet. Knowing it was her, I just played along. This time, she had already pulled her dress top, halfway down allowing me to view the perfectly formed boobs in the sexiest bra I had ever seen in my life! She reached over and placed her hand just above my thigh and stroked me a few times. I had a raging hard on is seconds! This time, I don’t care, I was gonna take her there and then. I had to keep in mind that it was lunchtime and no one was in office but we still had to be quiet. I started to put my legs together and Amanda leaned over and kissed me on my cheek and asked if there was anything she could do for me. With that, we spoke no more, started frenching like 2012 was tomorrow.

She slowly unzipped my pants and pulled them down exposing my 6.5 inch shaft. She grabbed my shaft with one hand, my balls with another, and as she massaged me she got on her knees she started sucking my cock. It felt so good hearing the slurping. I was actually getting a BJ in the office from a colleague; my biggest fantasy ever was coming true! As she bobbed her head up and down, she kept giving me that CFM look which I was ever ready to oblige. As I felt the slight release of pre-cum, she grabbed by dick and said, “I want this thing in me now!” How could I say no right? Still, I wanted her to beg for it. I picked her up and slid her dress up revealing that ever sexy T-back thong. I impatiently pulled them down and buried my tongue in her semi wet pussy. The taste of her warm pussy lips together with her love juices was just heavenly. I continued savouring the taste of the juices while she moved in rythm with my actions and letting out soft moans in between. Seeing her feel so good itself almost made me cum! Next thing I wanted her her tits so I stood up and undid her bra. Her lovely pair just bounced out of her bra and hung there with the perfectly shaped 50cent areolas and inward nipples. This was a rare find for me! Just when I was about to attack the twin peaks, there was a knock on the toilet door....

Thanks for sharing. Please continue....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
26-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Great fantasy story :D

pirates0123
26-05-2011, 04:09 PM
camping here...dont let us wait too long..:D

IncredibleHulk
26-05-2011, 04:13 PM
wow nice story, camping for more.

Cheers
Hulk:)

eeemen
27-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Looking forward to it bro, cheers .................

fighter89
28-05-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks bro for your support. But it seems like I'm getting less support than I expected leh :( Hahah! Nonetheless, the next instalment will be out tmrw :)

mr_missile
28-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Great fantasy story :D

think so too. either the company pays damn bloody well to a part-timer or ts is already a rich man liao to be able to drive to work. :)

fighter89
28-05-2011, 12:21 PM
think so too. either the company pays damn bloody well to a part-timer or ts is already a rich man liao to be able to drive to work. :)

Let's just say that I know my ways in stocks and shares? :)

nejihs
28-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Support you bro. Wow, you know your ways in stocks and shares ?? Mind to share abit? I need to find some lobang also leh..

eeemen
07-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Thanks bro for your support. But it seems like I'm getting less support than I expected leh :( Hahah! Nonetheless, the next instalment will be out tmrw :)

Bro, we're still waiting, I am sure there's lots of silent supporters here as well. Looking forward to ur continuation bro, cheers ...............

Dave M
08-06-2011, 01:03 AM
bro, I am camping here, pls continue with your encounter

greycloud
08-06-2011, 06:04 PM
I really wonder if got any more story coming?

Bibarel
08-06-2011, 11:05 PM
camping for more , thks