PDA

View Full Version : "deeply" in love with an ex-wl

hbk88
23-05-2011, 06:07 PM
perhaps some bros still remember my thread, basically i foolishly went into a relationship with a wl. without a blink, its been more than a year and she had went back to thailand already. been calling her everyday, once every 2 hours in exalt after my work. been searching for a job posting in thailand pretty much desperately :(

but deep down, i knew the trust wasnt there. if any bros are able to contact a ex-wl or tirak with a ex-wl who went back recently, and her number tag begins with a 3, message me. her number is 3x working in l20. the hint are pretty obvious, but i beg all bros to keep her identify in secret. Thank you for that, and i apologies for my act of selfishness.

basically she told me she had not been contacting any sg customers already and no one knows her thailand number, abit hard to believe, but i told her firmly if she didnt cut off contacts completely, i would completely cut the ties between her and me. so if any bros are in tirakship with her, msg me. lets be all fine gentlemen, im willing to meet up and dicuss.

side track abit, if any bros are in shlt with wl, you can also always message me. i knew the feelings, btw i had also gone through a relationship with a FL. I might not be able to give out the best advice, but im willing to be your listening and ranting partner and would help as much as i could as i myself had been through before. as what i said again, lets all be gentlemen, regardless of age, race or any other thing else.

Reoxy
23-05-2011, 07:07 PM
You really have to snap out of this shit.

I thought you supposed to still be in local uni?

Wake up. WAKE UP.

sytloverr
23-05-2011, 07:54 PM
tough la bro. wl are here to find a living. not love...

arsenal_84
23-05-2011, 11:08 PM
you can be close with an FL but just treat them as FWB...seriously unless she really did something serious to prove her love for you, NEVER fall for them first.
make sure you see traces of the trade mentality slowly creeping out of her or else she could be the worst investment you ever embark on.

naemlo
24-05-2011, 12:01 AM
but deep down, i knew the trust wasnt there. if any bros are able to contact a ex-wl or tirak with a ex-wl who went back recently, and her number tag begins with a 3, message me. her number is 3x working in l20. the hint are pretty obvious, but i beg all bros to keep her identify in secret. Thank you for that, and i apologies for my act of selfishness.

U a bit kuku, she can't have bf, husband in Thailand or multiple so called bfs in SG. U can get her mobile, others cannot? She can chat with u, others cannot? If 1 day she served 5 customers, u r 1 of the hundreds. BTW, she will be happier if you can regularly transfer money to her bank account.

Move on with life. U never know what and how is her life in Thailand. She can sweet talk with you but having supper with me now.

RawIsWar
24-05-2011, 09:22 PM
U a bit kuku, she can't have bf, husband in Thailand or multiple so called bfs in SG. U can get her mobile, others cannot? She can chat with u, others cannot? If 1 day she served 5 customers, u r 1 of the hundreds. BTW, she will be happier if you can regularly transfer money to her bank account.

Move on with life. U never know what and how is her life in Thailand. She can sweet talk with you but having supper with me now.

RawIsWar likes your comment.
(Seriously, is SBF going to implement the 'Like' button like FB?)

burningicez
28-05-2011, 01:57 AM
perhaps some bros still remember my thread, basically i foolishly went into a relationship with a wl. without a blink, its been more than a year and she had went back to thailand already. been calling her everyday, once every 2 hours in exalt after my work. been searching for a job posting in thailand pretty much......

1st FL, 2nd WL next LB maybe!

BeCkHaM_
28-05-2011, 02:23 AM

speechless man .... TS your words really pricelss

Ilovesex
28-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Thai girls are beautiful,gentle,sweet...BUT dont ever trust anyone of them esp those who work :cool:

hka1an
28-05-2011, 03:09 AM
I guess thats a lesson learned but the TS still in uni young enough and a long way still to go.

Just treat it as a wake up call. lol

oldcabbie
03-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Good luck if you really met a good one....

paul^bibi^baby
03-06-2011, 01:13 AM

Liked this comment !!!

Pretty much everything naemlo bro had said,

I wouldn't say decent girls are "BAO CHI" but if you use all this time and effort to woo a decent girl, things will be a lot less complicated.

If you really really want a decent thai gf/wife material, i would suggest go learn some thai language, and wait outside their unniversity, a lot of chio bu !

Last but not least, we all have the right to make decisions in life, there is no right or wrong choice, take care !

RealEstateGuy
03-06-2011, 01:44 AM
perhaps some bros still remember my thread, basically i foolishly went into a relationship with a wl. without a blink, its been more than a year and she had went back to thailand already. been calling her everyday, once every 2 hours in exalt after my work. been searching for a job posting in thailand pretty much desperately :(

basically she told me she had not been contacting any sg customers already and no one knows her thailand number, abit hard to believe, but i told her firmly if she didnt cut off contacts completely, i would completely cut the ties between her and me. so if any bros are in tirakship with her, msg me. lets be all fine gentlemen, im willing to meet up and dicuss.

side track abit, if any bros are in shlt with wl, you can also always message me. i knew the feelings, btw i had also gone through a relationship with a FL. I might not be able to give out the best advice, but im willing to be your listening and ranting partner and would help as much as i could as i myself had been through before. as what i said again, lets all be gentlemen, regardless of age, race or any other thing else.

I read your narrative and scanned for key words. Up top saw the word "Thailand" and IMO you need to cut off all contact with this woman.

Schenker
03-06-2011, 05:56 PM

Chances that TS's tirak "suppering" with this super senior oldbird is damn high! :eek:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
03-06-2011, 10:26 PM

Trust Your Instinct!

It's not that you are being selfish, it's just EMO at play.

If you don't trust her, then just move on cos it's very tormenting to constantly being suspicious of her whereabouts and with whom. Also there are absoutely no positive benefits if you know her other tirakships or meeting up with fellow involvement bros (even if there's any). What do you want to do then? Confront her? Beg her to be your exclusive?.......Move on.

Nato17
10-06-2011, 02:05 AM
Trust Your Instinct!

It's not that you are being selfish, it's just EMO at play.

If you don't trust her, then just move on cos it's very tormenting to constantly being suspicious of her whereabouts and with whom. Also there are absoutely no positive benefits if you know her other tirakships or meeting up with fellow involvement bros (even if there's any). What do you want to do then? Confront her? Beg her to be your exclusive?.......Move on.

Extremely wise words. "What do you want to do then? Confront her? Beg her to be your exclusive?.....Move on." Been there, done that. However, we Singaporean Guys are suckers for punishment. I remember a case whereby there was a high flyer who pulled some strings and got his ex FL lady into trouble with ICA; and he found out that the lady was two timing him with an oil trader and they confronted her, I think if I can remember the details. Ended up the guy got into trouble; and he still forgave the girl. Hmmm, I need to read those newspapers again. Anyone remember that case?

wells
10-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Relationship with a FL and living away from you is like release the tiger back to the woods. Unless you can stuff her full with $$ otherwise dun talk about it.

bonkster
11-06-2011, 12:35 PM
My 2 cents worth is just enjoy the sex and company of those ladies. Approach a relationship with them like a FB rather than a BF. ;)

If u find that u r in love them, i suppose u need to bonk around more, until u can hang out and screw them without falling in love. :)

Nato17
12-06-2011, 02:58 AM
Relationship with a FL and living away from you is like release the tiger back to the woods. Unless you can stuff her full with $$ otherwise dun talk about it.

How do you stuff a bottomless pit? I know many people would say that there are exceptions, but humans are greedy.

TCSSS
12-06-2011, 06:42 PM
ts wake up your fcuking idea, still dare to say first fl now wl, why dun u ask your parent their advice first then u decide what u shld do nxt:(

just_1_pohpiah
15-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Read my signature slowly and carefully;););)

Bristol.
16-06-2011, 10:45 PM
speechless ...... on your ordeal

fabregas1981
03-07-2011, 12:11 PM
you can be close with an FL but just treat them as FWB...seriously unless she really did something serious to prove her love for you, NEVER fall for them first.
make sure you see traces of the trade mentality slowly creeping out of her or else she could be the worst investment you ever embark on.

bro,u mention "unless she really did something serious to prove her love for you"wat is the something u referring to?

eQuipment
11-07-2011, 05:02 PM
actually hor, any relationship built based on sex alone will never endure the test of time. after some time, your kukubird will itch for a new pussy, and her pussy will itch for a new kukubird.

move on la, u love her deep deep only bcos u kena her kongtao. if u stop calling, she also wont feel anything amiss, until she run out of walking & talking atm.