PDA

View Full Version : finally my gal agrees:)

champ.returns
21-05-2011, 05:53 PM
here i kick off my 1st thread, cheers

champ.returns
21-05-2011, 05:55 PM
here goes the 6th one

champ.returns
21-05-2011, 09:31 PM
another one, not sure why i am not able to see my own attachments, any clues bro's

champ.returns
23-05-2011, 10:21 PM
well a lil more information on how i happened to come across this girl,,

year end 2010, had planned to take off for the whole of the last week, motive was to party hard,
each night was a party night, there was this 4th day of the week,when i was returning home waiting at the taxi stand empty handed with a guy frnd, when i saw a glimpse of a girl kinda shying, giggling and attempting a soft smile at me, that was enough of an hint for me to know there is something good for me, i jumped off the silver sitting bar at the taxi stand like a hero does :P and dont knw where the hell did i get the balls to do that( may be i was kinda drunk), amidst a 50 ppl i confidently asked her contact and she willingly gave it, that was when i knew i had cracked the nut.(my frnd felt too embarrassed i guess to see my actions, or may be he feared i would get beaten up, hahaha,, he left w/o any message or waiting for me)

i took another cab and returned home with a good contact no:D

Next morning i messaged her, planned to meet at the tampi mall, had sm food and then went over to the marina bay area, sm roaming around at esplanade watching the count down rehearsal, then went our own ways.

next day she called up and we planned to meet at my place, that was the 1st time i made out with her...... no pics taken then.

this did continue for 2 months and then stopped, last week she called up all of a sudden and asked me to fetch her from CQ at 3am, what an opportunity it was, i religiously acted to her instructions and fetched her at CQ, then came over and had an awesome session :)

guys if you like the pics pls up me, and i knw i am not a good writer so excuse me pls ,may be with time i might learn from you bro's :)

champ.returns
23-05-2011, 10:26 PM
here goes the whole fig,,,,,,,,,,,,,

if ya like it gimme some feedback

swing_swing
23-05-2011, 11:19 PM
U took some pix at 4+ am. The ones showing u fucking her were taken at 10:15AM. What happened between 4++ am and 10 AM?

champ.returns
24-05-2011, 01:20 AM
well, in all if u see there should be 2 different times involved,
the QQ is a very old one taken during the last week of the year 2010(the one against the blinds),
rest all belong to last week taken in the morning(against the wall) after session 2 :D

what happened between 4am and 10am good question, i was too lazy to take pix in the wee hours, my cam captured it all:D:D:D