PDA

View Full Version : Meeting High Class Maid FB at Five Star Hotel

RealEstateGuy
20-05-2011, 04:36 PM
tonight. Just got a brown paper bag with panties inside it and a note so off I go straight from my office.

teehan
20-05-2011, 04:39 PM
fuck u! piece of thrash...

CoCK ShoCk
20-05-2011, 04:44 PM
TS really the type who is Kiam Kan type

Alwayz posting nonsense

BuZZ oFF

Sun.Ray
20-05-2011, 04:45 PM
tonight. Just got a brown paper bag with panties inside it and a note so off I go straight from my office.

All talk only. Take pics of the 5 star hotel with today's newspapers and your FB (mask the face) & post here as proof and I will be the 1st to acknowledge you as king of high class maids.

RI 1
20-05-2011, 04:58 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=221787

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=201966

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=223916

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=206118

And many many more of his idiosy

agentx666
20-05-2011, 05:10 PM
haha wtf sia...what wrong with him..he think this is FB where he can update his status with non-sense now and then ? haha..

slayerstrikebac
21-05-2011, 09:54 PM

And your purpose of starting this thread? :confused: :rolleyes:

cookieman
21-05-2011, 09:58 PM

:mad::mad::mad:

magixskin
21-05-2011, 11:20 PM

I don't know whether to to laugh at you or pity you, your IQ and shoe size are the same.

jasdude
22-05-2011, 12:57 PM
To be honest , he does sprout some hard raw truth once in a while . Thats why till now you see that he is positive in his repu points .:D;):p

Rasta Marley
22-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Hey Bro Jasdue, well TS has as many as 856 posts so far....and only 18 rep points as of now. Doesn't this tell you about the "quality" of the postings made? Case closed :D

To be honest , he does sprout some hard raw truth once in a while . Thats why till now you see that he is positive in his repu points .:D;):p

bonkster
22-05-2011, 07:04 PM
REG is in the house again to entertain everyone with his high class nonsense. :D

RealEstateGuy
23-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Hey Bro Jasdue, well TS has as many as 856 posts so far....and only 18 rep points as of now. Doesn't this tell you about the "quality" of the postings made? Case closed :D

Brother, unlike you my position and esteem in SG society is not based on my ranking on some Internet sex board like this one. I have a lot of respect for the entrepreneurship aspect of SB but as far as a subset of the participants who think that paying for sex and bragging about it and also how many points one has on SB, to me it shows you have nothing else going for you. Basically you are a loser. Your posts make me laugh because its fun to see how worked up you get over someone elses posts and how you treat points as if it its currency.

BTW sometimes I posts messages here when they should be on Twitter. So I was merely tweeting what I was going to do. If you can't get pussy without paying then don't lash out at those who are more skilled.

teehan
23-05-2011, 06:06 AM
god-forsaken piece of shit. fuck u!

joew2005
23-05-2011, 06:32 AM
sigh .... tis reg is back again,with another thread started 4 his hcm ...
he thinks he is damn skillfull in getting his foc hcm.

hoosdathu
23-05-2011, 12:50 PM
fwah, 4pm+ in afternoon u still dreaming ah, TS

Rasta Marley
23-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Bro, I will not get into any words of war with you on this board, as Raw is War:rolleyes: Don't even know why you are even trying to justify yourself here...:confused: I'll leave it to fellow brothers here to assess, and you should be able to tell from all the feedback so far, and you would have read their feedback anyway, so nothing more to say to you.

BTW sometimes I posts messages here when they should be on Twitter. So I was merely tweeting what I was going to do. If you can't get pussy without paying then don't lash out at those who are more skilled.

slayerstrikebac
23-05-2011, 09:12 PM

I really don't know what to say . :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

RealEstateGuy
24-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Most of the negative respones you losers post are amusing. I see you as undersexed outcasts (paying doesn't count) and the low end of SG society. The ability to assign or take away points is probably the most power you will obtain in SG society.

teehan
24-05-2011, 05:59 AM
whatever, scumbag... go fuck yourself!

Ronsee
24-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Brother, unlike you my position and esteem in SG society is not based on my ranking on some Internet sex board like this one.BTW sometimes I posts messages here when they should be on Twitter. So I was merely tweeting what I was going to do. If you can't get pussy without paying then don't lash out at those who are more skilled.

I havent said anything about u REG for a long time. And i guess its time to say something to you after seeing that you are once again in need of attention.

Your Position in society? Dude i think u will only qualify to be a Janitor in my office and maybe i can be kind enough to ask my factory Bangla workers to stick their rock solid dick into your Ass hole to wake you up from your High Class Maid fantasies.

I have alot of High Class Banglas here waiting to screw your ass, i m sure you love to try them. Just send me a PM and i will be glad to link up some of my factory workers for you :D

Honestly you are just a loser in life. Yes this is a SEX forum but the people here are REAL..not like u a loser and coward hiding behind a Computer.

I dare say if you can garner the respect of fellow samsters in this forum, in REAL life you cannot be that bad a personality..but if people spit in your face even in this Forum hahahahaha i cant imagine what kind of loser you are in REAL Life.

So dont talk about your high class status and job u do...u r nothing but a low self esteem prick with no love and attention and can only depend on a Cyber website to give u imaginary ego and esteem. You are nothing and u shall remain nothing.

I PITY the hole u crawled out from because if She knew you became like that i m sure she will rather adopt a Pet dog from the Pet Shops hahahah.

So wake up dude and dont live in your own world. All of us revolve round the world not the world around us. I pity you because your dick size is just probably pea size and for crying out loud you can only expout your nonsence and zero ego on this forum hiding behind a computer hahahahahaha.

You are PATHETIC

RealEstateGuy
24-05-2011, 10:49 AM
I havent said anything about u REG for a long time. And i guess its time to say something to you after seeing that you are once again in need of attention.

Your Position in society? Dude i think u will only qualify to be a Janitor in my office and maybe i can be kind enough to ask my factory Bangla workers to stick their rock solid dick into your Ass hole to wake you up from your High Class Maid fantasies.

I have alot of High Class Banglas here waiting to screw your ass, i m sure you love to try them. Just send me a PM and i will be glad to link up some of my factory workers for you :D

Honestly you are just a loser in life. Yes this is a SEX forum but the people here are REAL..not like u a loser and coward hiding behind a Computer.

I dare say if you can garner the respect of fellow samsters in this forum, in REAL life you cannot be that bad a personality..but if people spit in your face even in this Forum hahahahaha i cant imagine what kind of loser you are in REAL Life.

So dont talk about your high class status and job u do...u r nothing but a low self esteem prick with no love and attention and can only depend on a Cyber website to give u imaginary ego and esteem. You are nothing and u shall remain nothing.

I PITY the hole u crawled out from because if She knew you became like that i m sure she will rather adopt a Pet dog from the Pet Shops hahahah.

So wake up dude and dont live in your own world. All of us revolve round the world not the world around us. I pity you because your dick size is just probably pea size and for crying out loud you can only expout your nonsence and zero ego on this forum hiding behind a computer hahahahahaha.

You are PATHETIC

Pinoy got angry enough to post in large colored fonts. lol.

Bangster
24-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Seriously....

If REG has status in SG society.....

need to go after maids meh?

However high class, still a domestic worker.
It's like asking the bangala construction worker to dress in a tux to go fine dining...fella's probably start eating with his hands.
No offence intended, just making a comparison

chinchiahoe
24-05-2011, 11:46 AM
I really don't understand why REG(real estate girlie) started this thread. Totally no meaning. Seeking attention? Nothing better to do? Or he just enjoys getting into an arguement with others. And every of his thread, it's always his high class maid and no one else. Don't he get bored bonking the same high aged maid all the way? Even to the extend of booking a 5-star hotel? I think he must either be so rich that he doesn't know where to spend his money or he must be mad. But I think it's the latter...

deadfish
24-05-2011, 05:35 PM
He kee siao liao. :D :p

Ronsee
24-05-2011, 06:02 PM
REG try and STOP me from posting BIG FONTS LOL

S.B.Y.1
27-05-2011, 12:08 AM
RealEstateAPEguy upto his mischieve again time and again :mad:

Once and for all if you're a MAN post a picture of your so-called APE mate and PAK will be first to kiss your APE foot if not just SHUT THE FUCK UP

RealEstateGuy
27-05-2011, 01:41 AM
RealEstateAPEguy upto his mischieve again time and again :mad:

Once and for all if you're a MAN post a picture of your so-called APE mate and PAK will be first to kiss your APE foot if not just SHUT THE FUCK UP

Looks like the Indonesian sand nigger is back.

Sirrus
27-05-2011, 07:50 AM
pls ignore him, his just a troll. ur helping him by talking to him. just ignore him and closes his threads

HCKing
27-05-2011, 02:36 PM
haha bros no need to bother or feel pissed abt this useless REG guy. obviously this retard has been trying hard to post some erotic sex stories for our PCC pleasure but with his limited IQ and pea brain can only come up with the same repetitive boring shitty one liner abt the same imaginary maid everytime. pls forgive him as he's different from us as he only needs this much material to cum.:D