Anyone one is zarina is bk on duty?

dirty_oldman
19-05-2011, 04:32 PM

Yes that woman is bck!

blackpower
20-05-2011, 12:30 AM

She came back on Monday i think. Last week Friday went to find her but she wasnt around..

blueyballs
20-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi bros,

Is there a previous thread about this lady?

jaskiew
28-05-2011, 03:40 PM
She came back on Monday i think. Last week Friday went to find her but she wasnt around..
Could you reupload the picture in your signature? :p

fiddy20
06-06-2011, 04:04 PM
I saw her last weekend and her skills are amazing.

sideway
09-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Any idea her usual working timing or best timing to catch her service. Not successful this week so far...

fiddy20
09-06-2011, 04:53 PM
When I went it was around 9pm. The only way I knew it was her was by her massive rack.

blackpower
09-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Any idea her usual working timing or best timing to catch her service. Not successful this week so far...

6pm to 12am. Best is catch her after 6pm no crowd. Avoid Weekends.. :D

sideway
10-06-2011, 01:27 AM
ic... i guess next week then. Just no luck this week i guess. Thanks for the info, bro fiddy20 and blackpower.

biggymaxx
15-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Hi everyone.
I am from Indonesia and currently at Singapore until next Saturday.
I love MILF.
Can anyone help me with detail info with this queen?
place, service, damages?
Thanks guys.

smithsky
18-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Went for her at around 7pm. Still looks as slutty as ever. Told me she won't be available next week. Not sure when she'll be back. So you'd better get her quick.

For those who missed out on the older thread. House 98, Zarina, MILF queen. Just ask for her when you enter. The other ladies will tell you whether she's in.

Looks: 8
Boobs: HUGE and natural
BBBJ: 9
GFE: 10
Frenching: 9
FJ: 9
Service: 10
Damage: 35
RTF: fuck yeah

milfman
04-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Been reading quite a lot on Petain romps and chanced upon legendary double D Milf Zarina...so aim to check her out in the afternoon when she starts work a few days ago. And so my first post in this forum...

She only start work at 4pm so don't go too early. But once you see her sitting facing the main door at house98, you know you have stumbled upon the DoubleD MILF queen. A fantasy come thru for all MILF lovers (40s to 50s), and when I said MILF, I ONLY mean mature woman who makes effort to keep up their looks and still appear sexy. She fits right into any of those beautiful MILF-themed japan adult videos....and with busty boobs and luscious body to boot.

The ratings had been given countless times and it is true, your cheonging career is never complete without a visit to Auntie Zarina !!! Heheheh...we were role-playing auntie fucks nephew storyline so I call her auntie through-out the bonk and she played along....with lines like "you want to make auntie pregnant huh....huh".

Only downside is
1) $35 means chop2 .... at most 20mins
2) I really hate the small dark dinghy room...will like to know her outcall rates
She deserves a good bonk at a clean bright room

Zac Mistri
05-07-2011, 11:05 AM
Been reading quite a lot on Petain romps and chanced upon legendary double D Milf Zarina...so aim to check her out in the afternoon when she starts work a few days ago. And so my first post in this forum...

She only start work at 4pm so don't go too early. But once you see her sitting facing the main door at house98, you know you have stumbled upon the DoubleD MILF queen. A fantasy come thru for all MILF lovers (40s to 50s), and when I said MILF, I ONLY mean mature woman who makes effort to keep up their looks and still appear sexy. She fits right into any of those beautiful MILF-themed japan adult videos....and with busty boobs and luscious body to boot.

The ratings had been given countless times and it is true, your cheonging career is never complete without a visit to Auntie Zarina !!! Heheheh...we were role-playing auntie fucks nephew storyline so I call her auntie through-out the bonk and she played along....with lines like "you want to make auntie pregnant huh....huh".

Only downside is
2) I really hate the small dark dinghy room...will like to know her outcall rates

Sounds appetizing. Must try and go see soon.

morenowack
05-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Hi all,

i'm a trully newbi in this room and singapore :D

may i know where is this place?keong saik or desker area?

many thank's

blackpower
08-07-2011, 01:13 AM

Only downside is

Outcall is $100 only after 12am. Hotel room excluded.:cool:

blufaiz
08-07-2011, 08:20 AM
How many shot n duration?

pantek10
06-02-2018, 06:32 PM
is Zarina still around?