PDA

View Full Version : Best161 in HKG

game10199
12-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Hi Bros,

I have just came back from a 1 week HKG trip. Thanks to info provided by bros APSX and Glgoer, I managed to try one of the Best161 girls. As promised to these 2 bros, my FR:

After a week’s hard work on Friday, I made my move. Turning my colleagues invitation to hang out at Lan Kwai Fong, I went back to my hotel to “order” my Best161 takeout.

Lesson 1: Always have a few girls in mind. My calls all end in a dead end. Some girls were buys, others were not available. While 2 OKTs tried to jack up the price when I requested for a hotel delivery.

Saturday came, and I tried a different list, and bingo. I managed to get Fion.

Fion (http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=3755)

Her details:
Size: 34C -24 -34
Height: 160cm
Nation: China
Service: 600
BJ: Nil
FJ: 6/10

She came by taxi and within 10 min of the call, she was already at my hotel. Fortunately, I went down early and spotted her as she came through the doors. (The hotel is not very “girl friendly” in that the lifts wouldn’t work until you had a key to the floor you are going to.)

First impressions: Looks like what I saw in the web page. Told me she was in hKG for 2 days, and her Cantonese was not quite there. So to put her at ease, I spoke to her in Mandarin. She comes from Sichuan. I tried to put her at ease by having a chat, but after a few minutes she got up and said we better “start work” as there is a time limit.

She seems shy and requested the lights be dimmed. To start the action, I requested for a shower. Had a good clean up from her. Her body was good. Warmed her up with some nipple sucking. Unfortunately she did not offer to do any BJ.

Requested her to be on top, but she refused, saying I was too big. So sian liao, so fucked her missionary.. after a while I got out to rest and she did a good tongue job on my nips while giving me a hand job. Rested for a while, then did her again. She was like a small girl, moaning softly, and finally cummed inside her.

Her OKT started to call her handphone, so she rushed to get out of my room.

My assessment:
I think she was too young. So she was not very professional. I had to do more of the work. I will try the 141 next time.

69er
13-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Her price on the website is 700. Did you get a 100HKD discount?

I thought 141 and 161 have pretty much the same girls.

apsx
13-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Hi Bro Game10199,

It's seems like ur trip wasn't a fruitful one.....but dun be dishearted by this round attempt....maybe next round heng heng get one wif GFE leh....

Anyway good efforts there...btw the gals fm 141 n 161 were almost the same if u had noticed.....

And i haven been in HK scene lately,had been cheonging china side but will check it out when i go over there...

In the meantime,keep the FR coming....

:)

game10199
15-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Her price on the website is 700. Did you get a 100HKD discount?

I thought 141 and 161 have pretty much the same girls.

Hi Bro,

Sorry I have been out of town again. Just came back. Her price may have changed. Didn't get a discount. In fact, I paid $100 more for her taxi fare since she was "delivered" to my hotel.

Yes, I think 141 and 161 girls are about the same. I just want to try something different.

In fact, I plan to try those with their own flats. I think those girls are more "professional" and know how to treat me right. I am not keen on young girls who needs me to train them on how to do it.

regards,
game10199

game10199
15-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Hi Bro Game10199,

It's seems like ur trip wasn't a fruitful one.....but dun be dishearted by this round attempt....maybe next round heng heng get one wif GFE leh....

And i haven been in HK scene lately,had been cheonging china side but will check it out when i go over there...

yo bro apsx,

when I get into HKG in the next few weeks, I will try those who have their own apts. I think those are local girls and more "professional". I am not into young girls whom I have to "train".

However, I do have some concerns - not sure if the places are easy to find or if they are safe to visit. Your thoughts on that?

I will also drop by SHanghai and Beijing. I look forward to chong there. WOuld appreciate your thoughts on that?

thanks,
game10199

apsx
15-10-2004, 02:50 PM
:) yo bro apsx,

when I get into HKG in the next few weeks, I will try those who have their own apts. I think those are local girls and more "professional". I am not into young girls whom I have to "train".

However, I do have some concerns - not sure if the places are easy to find or if they are safe to visit. Your thoughts on that?

I will also drop by SHanghai and Beijing. I look forward to chong there. WOuld appreciate your thoughts on that?

thanks,
game10199
Hi Bro Game10199...

Firstly,if u know the places or streets well then shld be no problem....but if u dun,then i advise to check out the places first..provided tat u had the time..otherwise stick to the places u know....

Sorry,nt very familiar wif SH and BJ...maybe u can seek advise from the brothers stationed in SH and BJ....I think they'll be able to help u...

IMHO :)

globetrotter
15-10-2004, 06:27 PM
yo bro apsx,

game10199

I have tried a couple of the 161 and 141 girls with their own apartments. Generally speaking, they are safe. Only things to note are:

1. bring along a map, some address are not easy to find;
2. the buildings where the apartments are in are mostly run down, dirty and not inviting to look at;
3. information displayed on the websites are generally accurate but I have encountered out-dated information before, girls no longer there, price change, etc;

Mostly, the set-up is just like what you find in our own Petain Rd. You will find not one or two but anything from 5 small rooms onwards on a particular floor. The corridor will be bathed in pink light. ON each door, you will find a picture of the girl. If you are interested, press the door bell and she will come to the door in her bra and panties or a bikini to greet you. If she is working she will hang a note outside her door, or she will not answer the door bell.

Have fun.

lxchew
17-10-2004, 03:09 AM
yo bro apsx,

thanks,
game10199

I was there few weeks back, but like you, I wasn't sure if the places are safe to visit.. so what I did was to ask them if they can come over to my hotel room and I'll pay for the transport... in this way, you can enjoy your bonk in the comfort of your room.. :)

game10199
17-10-2004, 10:49 PM
1. bring along a map, some address are not easy to find;
2. the buildings where the apartments are in are mostly run down, dirty and not inviting to look at;
3. information displayed on the websites are generally accurate but I have encountered out-dated information before, girls no longer there, price change, etc;

Hi Bro Globetrotter,

Thanks for the tip. I would probably try the ones too too far from the main road. Yes, the apartments look run down, but I guess I will still try.

Will post my FR.

Till next month,
bro game10199

Icafe
18-10-2004, 04:31 PM
She looks hot! Thinking for trying her next week, change my mind after reading you FR. :mad:

game10199
19-10-2004, 06:04 PM
She looks hot! Thinking for trying her next week, change my mind after reading you FR. :mad:

bro,

I don't mean ot discourage you. my experience tells me those younger ones are good to look, but little service. SO the next time round, i'll try to "older" ones like mid 20s type. Look out for my FR

regards,
bro10199

globetrotter
19-10-2004, 07:14 PM
I was there few weeks back, but like you, I wasn't sure if the places are safe to visit.. so what I did was to ask them if they can come over to my hotel room and I'll pay for the transport... in this way, you can enjoy your bonk in the comfort of your room.. :)

Word of advice, unless you are staying in a hotel that only allows access to room floors by way of card access in the lifts, be very careful when asking the girls to come to your hotel room. By doing so, you would have to reveal where you are staying. You never know who she might bring along. There are tons of horror stories about guys being blackmailed, beaten up, rob, etc, 15 mins after the girl arrives and in the course of "servicing" you.

Play we must but must also be careful, especially if we are foreigners.

Cheers

lxchew
19-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Word of advice, unless you are staying in a hotel that only allows access to room floors by way of card access in the lifts, be very careful when asking the girls to come to your hotel room. By doing so, you would have to reveal where you are staying. You never know who she might bring along. There are tons of horror stories about guys being blackmailed, beaten up, rob, etc, 15 mins after the girl arrives and in the course of "servicing" you.

Play we must but must also be careful, especially if we are foreigners.

Cheers

Noted!! Thanks for your advice... ;)

fairchild
31-10-2004, 04:44 PM
HI Guys,

What is the website address and how do I get contacts?
Cheers! :)

nikita2004
31-10-2004, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=globetrotter]Word of advice, unless you are staying in a hotel that only allows access to room floors by way of card access in the lifts, be very careful when asking the girls to come to your hotel room. By doing so, you would have to reveal where you are staying. You never know who she might bring along. There are tons of horror stories about guys being blackmailed, beaten up, rob, etc, 15 mins after the girl arrives and in the course of "servicing" you.

Where did you get those horror stories? If you invite the girl, you will invite her alone. I dont think it really happened where the guys were beaten up or robbed if you stay in a hotel where it has a security inside, unless if you stay in Mongkok area.. :D

apsx
31-10-2004, 10:40 PM
HI Guys,

Below are some of the websites in HK...it's had chinese and english versions....there are contacts inside the websites..and if nor...that's mean u will had to go down to the place to find them...

www.sex141.com

www.best161.com

www.lady168.com

www.gal88.com

www.man169.com

Hope this will ans ur question...

zollida
02-11-2004, 03:10 AM
Below are some of the websites in HK...it's had chinese and english versions....there are contacts inside the websites..and if nor...that's mean u will had to go down to the place to find them...

www.sex141.com

www.best161.com

www.lady168.com

www.gal88.com

www.man169.com

Hope this will ans ur question...

Probably to share to all, head for sex141 if u want young and fresh gals plus hotel reservation..more guarantee and matches 100% with the gal on page.Good for those who first timer and stay in gal friendly hotel like excelsor hotel in causeway bay for example

for best161, mainly go for the one on one flat, as the contributors of that site are frequent to such services so is their strength as the authors of the web page are mainly locals who go for cheap but worthy flat services.

if u are ILMF - mom fucker type then visit the lady168 where u can find mommy type - experiences yet cheap..

for gal88 and best141- i usually head for the sauna recommendation for macau...so didnt try the locals.

anyway making a trip down to hk this week for business,,,will try some gals and get a FR for all of u...hopefully i can get some pictures taken

why_me
03-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Hello to all brothers.. i am now at Hk cybercafe :D ... need some advise on the following terms.. appriciate if u can help:

what do 'hotel reservation' mean? does it mean the girl at her hotel and u need to reserve her or do it mean i call her when i am at my hotel?

I know HJ, FJ , BJ and BBBJ. what is M.L and B.M sometimes i see in the site?
can help me pls?

indoman_il
03-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Hey bros.. i live in Jakarta but visit HK all the time and never do anything.
this time decided to order a girl from 141.com

A night before my flight...
sit down and look for some lookers to take to my room... wrote some names/numbers from the Hotel reservtion girls and decided to go for a girl name "Ce Ce" god knows i cant find her now as there r so many Ce Ce in this site.
long story short in hong #### got to my hotel room and made the call.
now i dont speak chinese and the guy that answered the phone just didnt get it when i said "Mandarin Hotel" anyways he got it and said he will send her with in the hour and price hk$600 but since she comes from the other side to the island it will be hk$100 extra.
now i really didnt feel like bargening since i was tiered and just didnt feel like it.
waited an hour and nothing... after 30min he called my room telling me she is on the way if i still want her, i said sure.
after another 30min door bell ring and i see her AND another girl!!!... thought to myself "is it my lucky day" :confused: maybe i was rewarded another girl for waiting a long time but somehow i quickly choose one as i didnt want trubble later on (pay for 1 pay for 2). so kicked the other, maybe a mistake i would never know.
in she walks looks really nice.. took her to the shower but she really didnt do anything put her on the bed and told her to BJ me (no cap) and feels.... lets just say i had better.
than i put a cap on and move her to doggy, now at this point she made such a sound like a dog begging for mercy like begging me not to fuck her.
i dont know about u but it made me very horny... punding her hard.. her pussy that was tight at start was not as tight now... after a few min of heavy pumping she was mouning haevly i than pushed her head to the pilow and hold her head and hair so her body was tilted down and kept pumping while half stending on the bad,
than i felt its time to come i quickly got out and took off the condom turned her and came on her face/cheast she was shocked. i thought to my self are u a hor or what?? ..... she stood up very fast and run to clean her self,
i than put the money on the table and showed her the door.
end of story.

till today i dont know whats the story with the other girl that came with her
should i have taken both of them and pay for one only ??? what do u guys think??!!????

Name: Ce Ce
Body: 7/10 a bit on the girly type
Pussy: very tight..... seems like she was scared of me. what a girl.
Bj: 6/10
Fj: 7/10
RFR i would for sure with another girl but if young and unexpiranced girls does it to you... than you should go for 141..

Next time i will go for 2girls. :D

Barricade
03-11-2004, 11:46 PM
HI Guys,

Hi Brother,

The website is http://www.best161.com/girls.php (http://www.best161.com/girls.php)

In general, the gals in "Best161" looks better than other. I tried this gal, very good for massage! :D

http://www.best161.com/girlsdetails.php?girlid=2237

http://img.best161.com/images/girls/2004/2237/D_4.jpg

hugh jorgan
05-11-2004, 11:55 AM
Hello to all brothers.. i am now at Hk cybercafe :D ... need some advise on the following terms.. appriciate if u can help:

what do 'hotel reservation' mean? does it mean the girl at her hotel and u need to reserve her or do it mean i call her when i am at my hotel?

I know HJ, FJ , BJ and BBBJ. what is M.L and B.M sometimes i see in the site?
can help me pls?

ML=Make Love; BM=Body Massage.

Anyone know the answer to the question about what 'hotel reservation' means?

hugh jorgan
05-11-2004, 12:00 PM

Actually I guess Indoman il's post immediately after yours effectively answers your question.

game10199
05-11-2004, 02:45 PM
[QUOTE=why_me]

/QUOTE]

Hotel Reservation = The girl comes to your hotel. (Sometimes the OKT will ask for a few hundred more. Say NO! Just pay HK$100 for the taxi ride

Hotel = The girl operates from a hotel room, instead of the usual apt. You have to go to the girl's room.

Good luck, and let us know your FR

regards,
game101