PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Thoughts on Korean Providers

thomas11
12-05-2011, 07:51 PM
I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post this. If not, please accept my sincere apology, and please move this to an appropriate forum or delete this post.

Today I am writing to share my experience and thoughts about Korean providers. I am ethnically Korean. Although I am an American citizen, I was raised in Korea and went to a Korean college, so I am a Korean at the core and, of course, I am a native Korean speaker. I moved to Singapore at the end of last year. I wanted to meet with Korean providers, so I arranged a few sessions--3 sessions to be exact--with supposed-to-be Korean providers who are being advertised in this forum.

NONE OF THEM WERE KOREANS. At the first session, when I met the girl, I immediately realized that she was not a Korean because of her facial feature. So, I called the bro, and protested. Then, he told me that she is a half-Korean. Fat chance... She spoke a few Korean sentences, and she later confessed to me that she studied Korean (I guess that's due to the recent so-called Korean wave). A funny thing about this is all the postings in her thread. There were a lot of threads saying "she was the best Kimchee," "she had typical Korean eyes," etc. She didn't look remotely a Korean. I am not saying that she was ugly or anything (NOR I am implying Koreans are better looking), but she clearly didn't look like a Korean in any way.

At the second session (different provider, I supposed as his nickname was different from the first one), exactly the same thing happened. A few Korean sentence-speaking lady from somewhere--my best guess is that she is a Vietnamese.

The first two didn't have photos (only descriptions), so I learned my lesson. So I chose one with a photo (and the girl in the photo actually looked like a Korean). Well... You can now guess what I am going to say. This lady did look like a Korean--that's because she was a Mongolian (Mongolians and Koreans are ethnically related).

I am very disturbed by these experience. I don't really care if the provider is a Korean or not. A pretty alien from the Mars is better than an ugly Korean, right? But I don't really like being deceived. Also, I don't really like seeing all you brothers are being deceived. You (and I) have been being fooled by some of the posters here. At least, I knew I was deceived. But most of you didn't even know you were fooled, and came to believe you had a great session with a Korean girl.

I thought I would share this so that you would be more informed when you make your purchase (?).

DotaEr
13-05-2011, 05:16 AM
thanks for sharing on the industry happenings. mind sharing who were these providers you engaged with?

do you know anyone who offer real korean girl service?

Chelsea SPA
13-05-2011, 07:59 AM
You are a fool !!

It is an open secret that all these marketed as Koreans and Japanese are actually Mongolians !!

You think real Korean and Japs will come SG do FL ?

AngusYoung
13-05-2011, 08:09 AM
I don't think we should be so harsh on TS. He was merely sharing. While what he encountered is certainly not new, I am sure there are bros here harboring the thought that they are bonking a real Korean.

Like what TS said, nothing wrong if the girls are good. But just be aware of what you are getting into.

No one likes to be made a fool right. Bro Chelsea is right, perhaps TS WAS a fool but he has learnt from his experience and he is trying to stop us from being fools :)

For that, he should be applauded

Peace

topcook1
13-05-2011, 09:23 AM
You are a fool !!

It is an open secret that all these marketed as Koreans and Japanese are actually Mongolians !!

I didnt know about this too...cheers

unsung80
13-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Tks to TS for sharing such information. Will up u once i regain my power.

sadu88
13-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks to TS for sharing his experience. I didn't know about this.. nonetheless if the girl meet my expectations than I'm fine with that.

Cheers

prado
13-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Thank You for sharing. This is the power of the internet.:cool:

Chelsea SPA
13-05-2011, 12:04 PM
You are a fool !!

Kena zap by OKT clones by telling the truth ... :mad:

gentori
13-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Tks for the info :)

For_fun
13-05-2011, 12:52 PM
I thought I would share this so that you would be more informed when you make your purchase (?).

Thanks bro for sharing ..

I think you get a better chance to score real Korean ladies (paid or otherwise) in Shanghai than in Singapore. I was over there a few months back and hooked up with 2 Korea there. I get the impression that there are quite a few there who are "open".

Some are ethnically Korean - a number of singles go over to Shanghai to work
Some are Korean-Chinese - they live at the border area. They look and speak Korean.

Good luck!

diputs1269
13-05-2011, 01:07 PM
I don't think we should be so harsh on TS. He was merely sharing. While what he encountered is certainly not new, I am sure there are bros here harboring the thought that they are bonking a real Korean.
Peace

Yes! agreed :) because if mentioned Korean in the beginning therefore final product logically should match with the expectation of Korean as stated and not otherwise :D

titan
13-05-2011, 04:49 PM
I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post this. If not, please accept my sincere apology, and please move this to an appropriate forum or delete this post.

Today I am writing to share my experience and thoughts about Korean providers. I am ethnically Korean. Although I am an American citizen, I was raised in Korea and went to a Korean college, so I am a Korean at the core and, of course, I am a native Korean speaker. I moved to Singapore at the end of last year. I wanted to meet with Korean providers, so I arranged a few sessions--3 sessions to be exact--with supposed-to-be Korean providers who are being advertised in this forum.

NONE OF THEM WERE KOREANS. At the first session, when I met the girl, I immediately realized that she was not a Korean because of her facial feature. So, I called the bro, and protested. Then, he told me that she is a half-Korean. Fat chance... She spoke a few Korean sentences, and she later confessed to me that she studied Korean (I guess that's due to the recent so-called Korean wave). A funny thing about this is all the postings in her thread. There were a lot of threads saying "she was the best Kimchee," "she had typical Korean eyes," etc. She didn't look remotely a Korean. I am not saying that she was ugly or anything (NOR I am implying Koreans are better looking), but she clearly didn't look like a Korean in any way.

At the second session (different provider, I supposed as his nickname was different from the first one), exactly the same thing happened. A few Korean sentence-speaking lady from somewhere--my best guess is that she is a Vietnamese.

The first two didn't have photos (only descriptions), so I learned my lesson. So I chose one with a photo (and the girl in the photo actually looked like a Korean). Well... You can now guess what I am going to say. This lady did look like a Korean--that's because she was a Mongolian (Mongolians and Koreans are ethnically related).

I am very disturbed by these experience. I don't really care if the provider is a Korean or not. A pretty alien from the Mars is better than an ugly Korean, right? But I don't really like being deceived. Also, I don't really like seeing all you brothers are being deceived. You (and I) have been being fooled by some of the posters here. At least, I knew I was deceived. But most of you didn't even know you were fooled, and came to believe you had a great session with a Korean girl.

there are indeed REAL koreans serving in SG.. but they are not that young! most are like late 20s to early 30s.. a short time would cost 600!

Chriskeong
13-05-2011, 07:43 PM
The rate of bonking Korean gal is exp lei, nw still gt spam kn cheat
Die le
Btw if k-star fl pure Korean?

Ken80
13-05-2011, 07:50 PM
To me TS also very funny. I mean if he want to share might as well tell us who is the okt? now like half past 6 bear in mind there are still few okt in forum 3 for korean. Like that make people confuse. looking at TS, i think he also don care about points one so might as well share everything:(

naturegreen
13-05-2011, 08:14 PM
挂羊头卖狗肉 :D That's typical!

pizzaboy
13-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Wat abt those babes of Girls Generation r they pure kimchee or mixed wonder hw much can they fetch if they were fl

WithoutEuu
14-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Wat abt those babes of Girls Generation r they pure kimchee or mixed wonder hw much can they fetch if they were fl

most of them are pure korean.. except for 3 of them.. 2 of them was from america and 1 from kuwait.. but all of their parents are koreans.. Koreans living in other country.. that's what i know..

tcrecruit
14-05-2011, 01:29 PM
TS, i did have tried a couple of KR before from this web... you might just be unlucky in your past encounters... do smart 'filtering' and be very selective.. you should be able to get what you want...