PDA

View Full Version : M seeking oral fun (takers and givers apply within)

Veraccocha
07-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Hey,

A while ago I posted a thread for seeking someone who could deepthroat. I had some interesting reactions but due to insecurities and my travel schedule not much came out of it.
So now I am on the look out again for an NSA meet up with a woman (or couple) who is up for some oral fun. Be it kissing, sucking, nibbling or licking of various parts of each others body(ability to deepthroat is a definite plus). I am not excluding a good shag but that would be dessert/bonus :)

Myself, I am a 28yo caucasian straight expat, well groomed and clean, normal body build. Discretion and good hygiene is offered and expected.

Since I cannot host due to circumstances I suggest a hotelroom (covered by me of course) or your place if at all possible. I am in the mood now so would like to arrange things asap. So, PM me with a description of yourself, hp number, how you see this happening and any special wishes you may have. HP number is only for making arrangements fast and will not be stored + I will only text and not call.

So if you're up for a good time, pm me.

Veraccocha
12-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Dear person who zapped me,

I must confess I'm a bit puzzled. I post a thread conforming to all rules in the right section (need I remind you that couples were welcome to apply?). I use good grammar, punctuation and spelling... or at least I try a whole lot harder than most on this forum. Yet for some reason I must have still offended you... I am sorry (sarcasm implied in this sentence).
A motive is not present, just the effect of you reducing my reputation to -1 which in all honesty is more a virtual low than anything else, but a low nonetheless.
So please whoever did this, please inform me of my mistakes so that I learn from them and not just keep hitting my head on the same stone.

I invite you to provide this reason here publicly or you may PM me from a account (real or dummy it does not matter).

Veraccocha
13-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm not the one that zap you. But you sound like a street bum expat from back home whereever u come from. Maybe you would be better off in craiglist, where nobody will zap you?

Thanks for your input.

Perhaps I am a bit of a hippy bum expat, no arguing here.
Am I superior? I wouldn't say so, but I do try harder than the common sbf user on the point of language use.
I am also not crying about the zapping, I am just wondering what it is I did to deserve it. Seldomly do I see reason behind what goes on here but I ask so I may learn.

And indeed, perhaps craiglist is better, but why put your eggs in one basket :)

Again, thanks for the comments.

Ps: couples and ladies, my original request is still ongoing.

AngusYoung
13-05-2011, 11:39 PM
I second that. Yup TS, I think u seem like the Craiglist type. In fact, I think u are the type the trannies at craiglist wud absolutely lurve!

Good luck!

TanWeeKiong
14-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah, Craigslist women always asking for expats.....