PDA

View Full Version : new chinese house openings???

dirtbag_26
07-05-2011, 02:57 AM
bros ,i notice lor 8 (near main road ,not near talma road) now got a chinese house beside thai house ,is this very new??? also is it a new house opening on lor 10 (also near main road)???

got so many PRC girls coming to work in Singapore they are expanding total houses and not just convert thai to PRC house ah?? :D

dirtbag_26
08-05-2011, 03:20 AM
haha ok after vote i today go and check ,lor 10 house is Thai lor 6 and 8 got china house (n of cos Thai house also :p)

spasticboy
14-05-2011, 11:47 AM
i just went geylang to walk last night.

Plenty of PRC house!
but seems liek they operating like malaysian FLs?
have to make bookings, so they ask the girl come over, instead of thais, where u can sit and choose...

ColeJerry
14-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Yes, I think is L8H68, china Hse, when there twice 2 weeks ago, uncle say got 6 girl.
Try 38 n 99, both not bad, friendly n good service, room is big, simple but nice.
Rtf: sure

ColeJerry
14-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Add.
This china hse going at $80.00, 40 min., already very busy there liao.

Cock_Why
15-05-2011, 01:26 PM
i just went geylang to walk last night.

Plenty of PRC house!
but seems liek they operating like malaysian FLs?
have to make bookings, so they ask the girl come over, instead of thais, where u can sit and choose...

which house u went to, bro ?

Cheers

dirtbag_26
17-05-2011, 12:20 PM
i thot the new chinese house have fish tanks??? example L8H19 ,i went there got girls in fish tank ,pay $80 $100 $150 depending time and service (girl say pay more can do the soapy massage bath macham japan AV movie like that

devil81
17-05-2011, 01:57 PM
lor 6 got china house ma i go down lor 6 i noe the OKT but is thai la only see 3 house at lor 6 is a thai la as far i noe lo

dirtbag_26
17-05-2011, 07:20 PM
lor 6 got china house ma i go down lor 6 i noe the OKT but is thai la only see 3 house at lor 6 is a thai la as far i noe lo

have one PRC house

u never check the one ,beside all thai house but one is PRC

devil81
19-05-2011, 08:28 AM
have one PRC house

u never check the one ,beside all thai house but one is PRC

bro wat the house number at lor 6 got PRC 1 la i go down see see bro

dirtbag_26
21-05-2011, 07:53 PM
errrr......... cannot remember number bro just go and ask lah

the l6 PRC house between thai houses

but u sure you want to try the house??????i try b4 ,one thing i dun like abt it is that they never give extra towel for the bed ,so you are sleeping on the same bed fuck many times b4???? the other house i try b4 all never like this so i dun know why they dun want to use just one extra towel.................like that also kiam :(

now i go to the l8 PRC house ,that one got the extra towel and the room got many mirror :D

ha if u must have house nmber ,that one i remember-l8h9 (got 2 unit together one ,the glass door have picture of "chinese lady")

devil81
22-05-2011, 11:45 AM
yo bro dirtbag 26 last nite go down see see look look lor 6 really got PRC new 1 got 2 new open 1. 1 is thailand n other 1 is PRC lo i go see see n try the new house thail gal but PRC look ok ok la the new thailand OKT told me is $80 PRC la but i did nt ask la i see see look look outside la

dirtbag_26
22-05-2011, 05:09 PM
lor 8 also got one house that have $80 ,and lor 14 also got chinese house but that one i dun know if have $80 or is if $100

dun just look look leh ,must try!!!!!

yo bro dirtbag 26 last nite go down see see look look lor 6 really got PRC new 1 got 2 new open 1. 1 is thailand n other 1 is PRC lo i go see see n try the new house thail gal but PRC look ok ok la the new thailand OKT told me is $80 PRC la but i did nt ask la i see see look look outside la

tomyamramee
23-05-2011, 01:56 AM
L06H68G38

went to the house but no gals... all working, biz must be good... went to gulp a drink and went back... 5 gals back and try G38 recommended by the mole uncle OKT...

And, I am glad... so many fav for the 1st try out of this house...

House :
fav 1: fresh and new
fav 2: Air con is cold... shiok...
fav 3: bed is new... but yar... maybe should have at least a towel on the bedsheet... cos some of foreplay is quite wet:P...
fav 4: OKT no rush... he is dozing when i walked down... :p

... the room i went, the bathroom is too airtight... the echo will kill you... machiam in batu cave... so bros... open the door...

Gal:
G38/唐果,糖果=sweet from Hunan

fav 5:SYT23YO,

fav 6:short hair

Short intro of her: Body ok... huggable... not meaty or fat but really good to hug type... boob... small b?... sorry not very good at gauging... hand can grab is considered good... face... more and more nice when u look at her... her hair a bit funny cos she just snipe her hair off when she came and haven't got permission to go out and touch up yet... so a bit "pong pong"... anyway, liddat more cute...

fav 7:easily smitten by her dimple when she smile... a bit like HK actress karena lam when she smile...

fav 8:GFE max... already building up when she bring you up the killing spiral staircase...(haven't climb that one for so long after L06H70G19 left... luckily only 2nd level...) ... and we are chatting like long lost friend... willing to try positions... when going down... hold my hand even till we reach 1st floor and we kissed before parting... she actually want to carry me :eek: when i can carry her with one hand...

fav 9:the wet foreplay... she painted water all over your body during catbath with water in her mouth, even the thighs are not spared... her mouth machaim octupus... can paint and suck at the same time... (and I thought i am the only octupus around...)... this part may wet the bed...

BJ: can feel the teeth... but strangely no pain... dun have those "awkwardness" when u feel the teeth... nicely executed... but still room for improvement...

FJ: tight? still new maybe... tight and comfortable...

RTF: yar... already planning❤... next week...

I think she will be the gem in the house.

My humble FR. Up me if u like. Million Thanks.

Alexander72
24-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Hope it's OK if I post here... I've only recently visited Singapore for the first time, and I'm going to be a regular visitor. I'm from the UK. I joined the forum because, well, I like to get off the tourist trail and see the real country, so Orchard Towers doesn't really do much for me, and I wanted to find out about Geylang.

So first of all thanks for all the information on here - I knew I wanted to find a Chinese place, because I've spent a lot of time in Thailand lately and felt like a change. So I went tonight to L06H68 - and it's an excellent recommendation, a nice, friendly house, only two girls were there when I got there but one of them suited my dastardly purposes perfectly. G99.

She only spoke Chinese, and all I can say in Chinese is "how are you" and "do you like me", although the way I pronounce them I'm probably saying "beware, my hovercraft is full of eels" and "I envy your buffalo". So our communication was limited, to say the least. We got a long way with sign language, though.

Age - mid-20s
Height - absolutely tiny... less than 1.5 m (bare-foot)
Origin - PRC

Looks - 8/10

Cute, smiley, nice dimples.

Bod - 9/10

Slim and petite. I could lift her up with one hand. Nice soft skin. Whiter than me :)

Tits - 10/10

It's a personal thing, but I just love small, real, sensitive, delicate little tits, and these were they.

Now, as far as the main course was concerned, she gets a 7/10: a very nice covered BJ with nice lapping (of the tongue, I mean - not that she was running rings round me). A trifle mechanical and "ticking boxes" - OK, that was the BJ, now I lie down and we do the next bit.

Where she really wins out is to do with a delicate matter. I'll be brief: she's a tiny girl, but she's a total size queen. I've had... problems. A lot of girls think they can't, and some actually can't. It's a matter that has to be approached with a lot of patience and understanding, and sometimes I just had to walk out of there. I'm not trying to boast - I don't think it's an advantage or anything to boast about. I just am the way I am, and actually it's not very nice when you're having a really nice experience with someone and then suddenly they're screaming in pain and you have to stop.

All I'm saying is: if you like tiny girls and you need your tiny girl to be a size queen, number 99 is your girl.

Attitude - 8/10... which rapidly turned into 10/10 when she realized that I'd bothered to learn to say "do you like me" in Chinese. Turned out we had 15 minutes left on the clock, so she invited me for an encore.

So, to sum up, nice and very clean and decent establishment, really pretty, really friendly little girl, excellent experience and will go back as soon as possible.

Also, I love Singapore. Why do people in Britain go on and on about how it's illegal to spit in the street and chew gum? Get your priorities right, people! Spitting in the street and chewing gum are just not THAT GREAT. Whereas, Geylang, L06H68G99... 100% legal and really, a lot more fun.