PDA

View Full Version : Back with more numbers to exchange ! Fling/ONS but not FL

purecock
06-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Hi all, after days and days of hunting thru social website and chatlines, managed to bonk a few gals.. and of course they are not those , u call and ask " Can i have sex with you ? " but it just take a little effort from your side to do self intro and suchs ... i will tell you how you say ..

So i'm in exchange for some numbers from bros here ... pls sms me at 84469112 the details like how you know the gal, age, size, race and of course is she easy .. PLEASE i'm looking for serious exchange .. so please do not sabo me as some of the brothers here DID !!!

Reoxy
06-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Self intro and such, are not call efforts. They are call small talk. Even FLs, u'll make some small talk to them before u book them. So if in a few days u manage to dig them up from "sites", then it shouldn't be difficult for other bros to dig them up too. :D really so easy, memorize a few lines can up liao ah? V unbelievable. Ur lines so poweful u shd publish a book mah. :)

FHM: I have a theory. He may be one of those internet 'love gurus'. You know, those that are always a secret-well-known-to-the-insiders kind. This thread may be a bait so that you can sign up for his tried-and-tested-originally-agazilliondollars-now-just-299 course on how-to-be-a-total-pick-up-gorgeous-women-at-bars-and-make-them-your-concubines.

I am so interested and full of admiration.

Pls sign me up.

Reoxy
06-05-2011, 09:35 PM
You and me sign up , you think got group discount?

I doubt so. We may have to wait for the Owner-jump-down-the-building clearance sale. Maybe will have 1-for1.

Or maybe we try to use the posb everyday card see how.

orchideous
07-05-2011, 01:42 AM
I think both of you should hold a course on how to find FB :)

Reoxy
08-05-2011, 09:19 PM
I think both of you should hold a course on how to find FB :)

Are you cyber-stalking us?

This is so kinky.

orchideous
08-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Are you cyber-stalking us?

This is so kinky.

Everything is kinky to you, even MM Lee. :confused:

Unidenx
09-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Everything is kinky to you, even MM Lee. :confused:

He is a hard, firm man
For those who find him less kinky,
will regret for the next 5 years ;p

Unidenx
09-05-2011, 09:07 AM
I doubt so. We may have to wait for the Owner-jump-down-the-building clearance sale. Maybe will have 1-for1.

Or maybe we try to use the posb everyday card see how.

The owner jumps down building clearance sales cum 1 for 1 only stands during lunch time if u use yr POSB everyday card