PDA

View Full Version : Hotel rate?

Rick000
04-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Anyone can kindly intro me a Hotel with location and rate?
Half day would better but cheaper one which is not and geylang

DeathGod69
04-05-2011, 08:06 PM
go to changi beach, pitch a tent, you want 2hr, half day or full day all can. cheaper than geylang also. ah bo, you go medan also can. how to find so many cheap hotel in sgp? $10 1 day?

Wah 4HM out of chat room everywhere also post?

4HM got so bored meh?

Thought you and the gang of your friend in chat room every once in a while arrange meet up?

fazer6s
04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
BYS hotel f.o.c for you

Rick000
05-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Fuck u all la.. If want to answer the question, answer nicely. Dun fucking talk cock over here understand

Rick000
05-05-2011, 10:14 AM
If going to breach, den what is the hotel rate of the topic? Dun u guys understand simple English?

fazer6s
05-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Fuck u all la.. If want to answer the question, answer nicely. Dun fucking talk cock over here understand

Hmmm temper temper tsk tsk tsk

Remain calm

Many threads abt budget/cheap hotels yet u open any thread so its u who dun understand English :rolleyes:

fazer6s
05-05-2011, 01:23 PM
If going to breach, den what is the hotel rate of the topic? Dun u guys understand simple English?

Ooos forgot to mentioned BYS is a learned English scholar too

FOC tuition for you :p

BPITA
05-05-2011, 03:26 PM

Everyone understands you but ALL don't really understand why you post this question here ? If you understand english , you should know what this section is all about . Thus hoping you know why you get so many favourable replies !

Asking everyone to F**K off? YOU should be the one ! FYI , If you do a proper search , there are threads on your topic in other PROPER sections . Don't be lazy and wait to be spoon fed !

Understand my english ? I do hope so !