PDA

View Full Version : Seduced by own aunt

simon4ever
03-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Hm….was wondering if anyone out there has ever been seduced by their own aunt before?

Cause it actually happen to me in real life. I was 22 years old and a university student. While my aunt – my mother’s youngest sister – was in her mid 30s.

She was a Malaysian from Johor and was a divorcee. She came over to Singapore to work and had not found a place to stay yet. So she had to put up with us for the time being my mother told me. I pulled a long face as it meant a “stranger” in the house – so inconvenient.

I came home from university that day and heard an unfamiliar voice when I reached the gate of my flat. It was a sweet ladylike voice and the laughter was actually very endearing.

When I entered the house, I was surprised to see a fair slim lady with shoulder length hair sitting on the sofa. She also had nice round firm breast and the tight black leather skirt she wore showed off her slim slender legs and sexy toes complete with metallic blue nail polish on her toe nails. I just couldn’t take my eyes off my sexy aunt and while she smiled at me, I felt my penis start to become erect. Oh no…I was staring at her and she noticed me staring at her breast and legs…but she didn’t seem to mind…

She was actually very chio…the second surprise was when my mother said that she would be sharing the room with me – my aunt would have the bed while I would sleep on a mattress on the floor.

That night, both of us were in my room and we had privacy as my bedroom was air-con and so we had to close the bedroom door. I was wearing my boxers while my aunt was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts…
She sat on the mattress beside me to chat…I kept staring at her legs and toes…I guess I was very obviously cause she asked me why I kept looking at her legs and toes. I couldn’t answer her and she just laughed and held my face in her hands. She turned my face so that she could look into my eyes – then she asked if I found her sexy…

My mouth was dry and my penis was erect and stiff…I was wearing boxers so it was extremely obvious…she then smiled at me and used her sexy toes to gently rub against my penis…she then used her toes to gently squeeze the tip of my penis…

I moaned softly…it felt so good…she then squeezed even harder and I was so high…so horny that I had pre-ejaculation fluid flowing out from my erect penis and there was this patch on my boxers…my aunt must have noticed but she didn’t mind. Instead, she kept rubbing my slit with her sexy toes and kept squeezing harder and harder…I was now shivering in pleasure…I couldn’t control myself…

To be continued…

yong
04-05-2011, 05:06 AM
woah.. nice..waiting for the action

kylerful
04-05-2011, 05:34 AM
ur slit? erm wat do u mean?

freefuck
04-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Fresh new topic, very nice start. Pls cont.

hsbc
04-05-2011, 09:04 AM
wow.......continue pls!!

jdi813
04-05-2011, 09:08 AM
interesting :D camping for updates

DIDI
04-05-2011, 10:20 AM
oh i love it! camp for more ts!!!

GavinYo
04-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Jia You, you are a good writer.

Camping here waiting for more updates! :D

rob_onny
04-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Pardon me Bro Simon4ever, it sounds like u never meet ur aunt b4 she came 2 ur house & stayed w/ur family... :confused:
I was 22 years old and a university student. While my aunt – my mother’s youngest sister – was in her mid 30s.

She was a Malaysian from Johor and was a divorcee. She came over to Singapore to work and had not found a place to stay yet. So she had to put up with us for the time being my mother told me.
I came home from university that day and heard an unfamiliar voice when I reached the gate of my flat. It was a sweet ladylike voice and the laughter was actually very endearing.

When I entered the house, I was surprised to see a fair slim lady with shoulder length hair sitting on the sofa. She also had nice round firm breast and the tight black leather skirt she wore showed off her slim slender legs and sexy toes complete with metallic blue nail polish on her toe nails. I just couldn’t take my eyes off my sexy aunt and while she smiled at me, I felt my penis start to become erect. Oh no…I was staring at her and she noticed me staring at her breast and legs…but she didn’t seem to mind…

bigmannow
04-05-2011, 11:40 AM
camping here see wat happens next ..

kurosaki ichigo
04-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Nice story! Footjob no less! Please continue :)

1nottiboy
04-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Many Many Many Moons ago, when I was still in NS... because my grandma's flat was opposite my camp, I would go to her place to eat and shower every night before booking in. So 1 day, my aunt came home while I was in the shower. When I came out, she saw me and went "Wa! So handsome now! So fit! Nice tan!" Then we looked into each other's eyes. At that moment, I thought we were going to kiss! But I was too scat, so I just mumbled thanks and walked away. Wonder what would have happened if I had kissed her. hahaha. She's a C Cupper and only 5 years my senior.

sibaysong4u
04-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Faster cum inside yr Aunt Cunt:D

wsite2
04-05-2011, 06:56 PM
waiting for more update:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
04-05-2011, 07:07 PM
还有没有啊...:d

Swagelock
04-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Her ex-husband duno how to cherish good stuff...

sjb1994
05-05-2011, 03:11 PM
TS, what happen next? Too soft to write? :D

Longitude
05-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Please carry on. Thanks.

tomvoyeur
05-05-2011, 07:58 PM
ur slit? erm wat do u mean?

LOL - this is hilarious. A copy job went wrong? :p

jdi813
06-05-2011, 03:41 AM
ur slit? erm wat do u mean?he should be referring to the opening in the front of his boxer shorts la... blah blah blah ... My mouth was dry and my penis was erect and stiff … I was wearing boxers so it was extremely obvious…she then smiled at me and used her sexy toes to gently rub against my penis…she then used her toes to gently squeeze the tip of my penis…

I moaned softly…it felt so good…she then squeezed even harder and I was so high…so horny that I had pre-ejaculation fluid flowing out from my erect penis and there was this patch on my boxers…my aunt must have noticed but she didn’t mind. Instead, she kept rubbing my slit with her sexy toes and kept squeezing harder and harder…I was now shivering in pleasure…I couldn’t control myself…... blah blah blah ...

imodel
06-05-2011, 04:11 AM
Nice story.... dont wait

eeemen
12-05-2011, 07:15 PM
What happened to TS? Disappeared after only 1 posts ah? :D, Hurry back la!! Cheers bros ..............

erkianpeng
12-05-2011, 07:35 PM
I think TS copycat a bit from the following story:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=115742&page=20

I believe so because TS also talks about legs and toes like the other story.

lapyong
27-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Continue pls. Been waiting for so long.

whatthefuk
27-05-2011, 03:02 PM
camping for more

RealEstateGuy
27-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Hm….was wondering if anyone out there has ever been seduced by their own aunt before?

Cause it actually happen to me in real life. I was 22 years old and a university student. While my aunt – my mother’s youngest sister – was in her mid 30s.

She was a Malaysian from Johor and was a divorcee. She came over to Singapore to work and had not found a place to stay yet. So she had to put up with us for the time being my mother told me. I pulled a long face as it meant a “stranger” in the house – so inconvenient.

She was actually very chio…the second surprise was when my mother said that she would be sharing the room with me – my aunt would have the bed while I would sleep on a mattress on the floor.

That night, both of us were in my room and we had privacy as my bedroom was air-con and so we had to close the bedroom door. I was wearing my boxers while my aunt was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts…
She sat on the mattress beside me to chat…I kept staring at her legs and toes…I guess I was very obviously cause she asked me why I kept looking at her legs and toes. I couldn’t answer her and she just laughed and held my face in her hands. She turned my face so that she could look into my eyes – then she asked if I found her sexy…

My mouth was dry and my penis was erect and stiff…I was wearing boxers so it was extremely obvious…she then smiled at me and used her sexy toes to gently rub against my penis…she then used her toes to gently squeeze the tip of my penis…

I moaned softly…it felt so good…she then squeezed even harder and I was so high…so horny that I had pre-ejaculation fluid flowing out from my erect penis and there was this patch on my boxers…my aunt must have noticed but she didn’t mind. Instead, she kept rubbing my slit with her sexy toes and kept squeezing harder and harder…I was now shivering in pleasure…I couldn’t control myself…

To be continued…

Brother, your story is kinky and erotic but really this type of behavior is frowned upon by greater SG society. This kind of incestuous behavior and sex with minors points to degradation of SG society and the ideal family structure disintergating.

jassonlo
27-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Brother, your story is kinky and erotic but really this type of behavior is frowned upon by greater SG society. This kind of incestuous behavior and sex with minors points to degradation of SG society and the ideal family structure disintergating.

Fcuk lor! then what are you? you do it with your "high class maid" makes your behaviour and u greater SG society? please do not come here if u think u r so "high class" pest of society!!!:mad::mad:
I really frown by your behaviour and attitude! so us your "high class" prove ur worth! else u r just a load of crap!!!:(::(

AgentSmith
27-05-2011, 07:39 PM

You are in SB Forum ....It's Sammy Boy, NOT Saint Boy..... not some Family Bonding Discussion group.
You wanna come here, then don't play Saint.
YOu think you are not hindering family structure by intruding in your Imaginary High Class Maid's life.... you think they don't have family ????!!!

F**k you la ..... Don't come to this Forum yet play Goody Boy.
Are you suffering from early menopause ??!!! F.O. !!!

Manifold
27-05-2011, 11:25 PM
please continue , thanks

Kvice
28-05-2011, 02:24 AM
update please! we're waiting!

whizzer24
28-05-2011, 07:51 AM

hmmm.... by "greater SG society"... i wonder, wht makes TS or any other Singaporean lower or greater as you claimed??? This is a forum where all of us shares our encounters and views, REGARDLESS OF RACES AND SOCIAL STATUS. Meaning, for all we care, you can be a potato sitting in front of the square box 24/7.

Ya, I agree everyone is subjected to their preferences, hence I will not dispute with your view. Having said that, you mght wan to consider keeping your not-so-humble comment to yourself and refrain from commenting just for the sake of making comments.

OMG, i hope i didn't sound like u as well... wahahaha