PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

DAdults
30-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Male here. Like to ask if there are people here in this section who wants to be my msn chat buddies (Wanted to just put down the abbreviation, but it sounds cruder than for FB.. ><). I can't speak for the future, but currently, the purpose of this post is to find out who is interested in being my chat buddies.

Here's a song that I am listening to recently... Meaningful in more than a single way. Contemplating...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyl24HRGgSU

HiddenAngel
30-04-2011, 06:49 PM
Very nice choice of song :) Hope you find tons of chat buddies.

Komuso
30-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Male here. Like to ask if there are people here in this section who wants to be my msn chat buddies (Wanted to just put down the abbreviation, but it sounds cruder than for FB.. ><). I can't speak for the future, but currently, the purpose of this post is to find out who is interested in being my chat buddies.

Here's a song that I am listening to recently... Meaningful in more than a single way. Contemplating...

Sir, to clarify, would you be referring primarily to ladies in this instance :D

DAdults
30-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Very nice choice of song Hope you find tons of chat buddies.

Thanks for the vote of approval on the choice of song... :) I believe that great songs will be liked by many.

As for chat buddies, let's just say I am very curious to see who is interested to chat with a guy. ;) Though I am not sure if I will still be that curious when I finally find out the answer... :p

Sir, to clarify, would you be referring primarily to ladies in this instance

I didn't specify... So no gender preference... But like I said... I am not sure if I will still be curious when I finally know who is interested... :p

daniboy
30-04-2011, 07:10 PM
chatting is fine and i am a guy. a straight one at that.

DAdults
30-04-2011, 07:27 PM
chatting is fine and i am a guy. a straight one at that.

Great to know! :) Any more?

daniboy
30-04-2011, 07:31 PM
add me if you will. [email protected]

DAdults
30-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Interesting... Allow me to remind people reading this thread... I am just trying to find out who would be interested in being my chat buddies...

Having said that, I just created an account for this express purpose of chatting.. I will selectively add people who are interested to be my chat buddy (Be checking so that I don't add bots), and may chat when the time and circumstances permit (which means I may be offline for long periods of time... and the possibility of that being so is very high).

So daniboy, as the first person I added, do bear with me if I am not online to chat ya...

Oh ya... Pardon me for not saying this earlier... Thanks for your well wishes on finding tons of chat buddies, sis HiddenAngel! Appreciate it. :)

blohsg
30-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi Dadults ! Your self imposed reflection moments are done and you're back ?

I support your Freedom of Speech ;)

hmmm you're doing MSN or private room chats ? Are there private chat rooms here ?

DAdults
30-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Hi Dadults ! Your self imposed reflection moments are done and you're back ?

I support your Freedom of Speech ;)

hmmm you're doing MSN or private room chats ? Are there private chat rooms here ?

Hmm... This is a tricky matter... I am not really done reflecting, but I guess it's ok to pop back here, no?

I guess my preferred mode of chatting will be via msn. :)

Having said that, and despite being open for all to be my chat buddies, I will selectively add people who are interested to be my chat buddy (Am doing some checking so that I don't add bots... and I prefer to err on the side of caution if I am not sure... So if I don't add a person, it may mean that I am still not sure about the person being a random bot, no offence meant to the person who invited me to add him/her... I am not a 'dao' person), and may chat when the time and circumstances permit (which means I may be offline for long periods of time... and the possibility of that being so is very high).

Scarrlet
30-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Hi DAdult!

I suppose you've been around for about a month. Why the sudden need to find chat buddies? Got me wondering - I'm guessing you don't chat much on msn? :) It will be nice to chat with people here, coming from all walks of life.

I, for one should know. And for me, that doesn't only apply to chatting. ;)

DAdults
01-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Hi DAdult!

I suppose you've been around for about a month. Why the sudden need to find chat buddies? Got me wondering - I'm guessing you don't chat much on msn? It will be nice to chat with people here, coming from all walks of life.

I, for one should know. And for me, that doesn't only apply to chatting.

It's DAdults. :) (Though it is only a minor thing, I guess we all like to be addressed correctly, agree?)

That would be correct. Will be here for about 2 months soon... I wouldn't say 'need'... 'Impulse' would be a better word... :p And the reason is aptly described in a word... Curiosity. I am kind of curious to see who would be interested in chatting with a guy from a sex forum. And how much would 'much' be? :) It is a subjective word, depending on the person viewing it.

I agree. So far, I enjoyed chatting in here. Example in point: Earlier, I was chatting with daniboy. It was short but pleasant, or at least, that is what I felt. (I can't speak for anyone here.)

I am sure you know. :) I read your threads.

Scarrlet
01-05-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm sorry, DAdults. There, I've spelled it correctly. :)

Ahhh... So you happen to be one of those who read my posts but don't post as well. I've been having that lately. Observing my threads from a distance but not posting. I was starting to think am I that boring? I guess not! :P

It's nice chatting with new people once in awhile if I do ever feel like chatting on msn. :) PM your email? ;)

eternally
01-05-2011, 02:29 AM
gd luck in finding ! hmm...though u say u cant find any of my recent post..this is my post to u only wor. dun need to up me bck lah...

DAdults
01-05-2011, 02:56 AM
gd luck in finding ! dun need to up me bck lah...

Thanks for the luck. :) I think I will need lots of it. :D True. The points don't count for much. Still, since I have a point to give, I might as well return the appreciation shown to me. Will give you the point with all my thanks when I can do so. :) Have not yet been 24 hours since my last point given.

fazer6s
01-05-2011, 02:59 AM
Hav 5 confirmed cts and 1 BYS for you - Interested :D

DAdults
01-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Hav 5 confirmed cts and 1 BYS for you - Interested :D

Haha... I got the feeling you might pop in. :D Let them look me up in this thread if they are interested. It's just chatting after all. But it must be on their own accord. I don't wish to see people kena pushed around to other people.. ok? :)

But do note, I am selective as mentioned in my posts earlier. I don't wish to add bots.

DAdults
01-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Giving a gentle bump to this thread here. Haha... :p Sorry all, this TS here does't know when to quit looking... Still trying to draw attention to this thread. :p

I thank all who have noted this thread, those who have wished me luck in finding chat buddies, and those people who I have added as chat buddies. Thank you! :)

Next, my apologies to someone here. I appreciate you giving your msn for me to add you. But, given the fact that you just registered and have not made any post, I can't tell if you aren't a bot. What I can't tell, I don't add. Sorry!

Lastly, for the benefit of those people who aren't sure that I am a guy, I like to reiterate that this thread is about a guy trying to find out who would be interested to be one of his chat buddies. Yes, TS is a guy looking for people to chat with.

Thank you all for your kind attention. Have a pleasant long weekend. :)

yohooo
01-05-2011, 10:04 PM
I thank all who have noted this thread, those who have wished me luck in finding chat buddies, and those people who I have added as chat buddies. Thank you! :)

Next, my apologies to someone here. I appreciate you giving your msn for me to add you. But, given the fact that you just registered and have not made any post, I can't tell if you aren't a bot. What I can't tell, I don't add. Sorry!

another bump for ya. just curiuus bro, what 'kind' of chat are u looking for? i'm a guy btw and i'm straight. i do not use msn often, had used it ever since icq was hot and chatting with foreigners i knew(back then msn was not popular at all) so to be honest, i havent use really use msn to know more people... maybe i should start actively participating in msn chats...:D:D

maninsinsha
01-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Giving a gentle bump to this thread here. Haha... :p Sorry all, this TS here does't know when to quit looking... Still trying to draw attention to this thread. :p

Another gentle bump to show whatever little support I can to a gentleman who has brought much needed refreshingly vigor to this forum... Saw your thread a little late but still would like to offer my felicitations and hope you will have tons of fun in your search... :)

DAdults
01-05-2011, 11:57 PM
another bump for ya. just curiuus bro, what 'kind' of chat are u looking for? i'm a guy btw and i'm straight. i do not use msn often, had used it ever since icq was hot and chatting with foreigners i knew(back then msn was not popular at all) so to be honest, i havent use really use msn to know more people... maybe i should start actively participating in msn chats...:D

Hmm... To quote someone else.... "I am a simple person with simple needs.." I am just looking for a pleasant, simple chat. Does it answer your question? :)

What did you think I was looking for? :p

You could try... :)

yohooo
02-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Hmm... To quote someone else.... "I am a simple person with simple needs.." I am just looking for a pleasant, simple chat. Does it answer your question? :)

What did you think I was looking for? :p

You could try... :)

because initially u mentioned about not having much time chatting on msn so i thought u might be looking for 'more fruitful' chats than just simple spend time chats.

i should seriously try. afterall my social circle right now mainly consisted of europeans and i might be leaving the country for a few years soon. i dont want to lose the connection to singaporeans under any circumstance. :o

DAdults
02-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Another gentle bump to show whatever little support I can to a gentleman who has brought much needed refreshingly vigor to this forum... Saw your thread a little late but still would like to offer my felicitations and hope you will have tons of fun in your search...

Thanks for the post of support! :) Haha... No gentleman here... Peasant or vagrant suits me better... :p

Yup! I am doing my best to learn about the virtue of patience. It is common knowledge in here that patience does pay... So am trying to find fun in the process. :)

Still, I must say that I enjoyed the chats thus far. Thanks for the enjoyable chat, my chat buddies. :)

DAdults
02-05-2011, 12:58 AM
because initially u mentioned about not having much time chatting on msn so i thought u might be looking for 'more fruitful' chats than just simple spend time chats.

i should seriously try. afterall my social circle right now mainly consisted of europeans and i might be leaving the country for a few years soon. i dont want to lose the connection to singaporeans under any circumstance. :o

Haha... I see... :)

Nike slogan applies here... Just do it! :)

DAdults
02-05-2011, 03:03 AM
May be slow in adding chat buddies... Back to hibernation... :p

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 12:51 PM

Will this hibernation lasts for days or weeks and will this period be interrupted by sporadic arousals and restored to typical level??? :p:D

HiddenAngel
02-05-2011, 03:56 PM

Hey you got to keep awake else who is going to chat with me? Chat buddy.... :D

yohooo
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Will this hibernation lasts for days or weeks and will this period be interrupted by sporadic arousals and restored to typical level??? :p:D

he may go on longer 'hibernation' in msn if he's going to be 'aroused' too much in real life... :p or he's going to be bloody awake if real life is boring...

in that case, i rather he go on permanent hibernation, but then again, he'll miss out the sis here in the forums... hmmm :cool:

snoopdoggz
02-05-2011, 09:44 PM
hi DAdults.. i don't mind begin ur chat buddies.. girls or guys all is fine.. Like i always say more friends is better than enemies.. u never know who will save u or when u need help someone will be there.. I'll pm u my email.. add or not i'm ok with it.. no worries~~ ^_^ hear from u soon...

yohooo
03-05-2011, 11:16 PM
since TS bro is hibernating from the forum, but is active in msn, a gentle bump for him. :D

hickeybites
04-05-2011, 08:46 AM
my bumpety-bump of today for TS (touched or not? my 100th post on your thread?! heehee)
he's a nice dude to chat with :)

blohsg
04-05-2011, 09:31 AM
DADults : well ... what's your status @ the moment ? Looking ? Attached ? Married ? Seeking Inner Self ? Contemplating LEAVING ?

DAdults
04-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Will this hibernation lasts for days or weeks and will this period be interrupted by sporadic arousals and restored to typical level???

he may go on longer 'hibernation' in msn if he's going to be 'aroused' too much in real life... or he's going to be bloody awake if real life is boring...

in that case, i rather he go on permanent hibernation, but then again, he'll miss out the sis here in the forums... hmmm

Woah... :eek: So difficult to comprehend... Simple English for a simple guy here? :)

since TS bro is hibernating from the forum, but is active in msn, a gentle bump for him.

No wonder I was sneezing away last night... :p

Hey you got to keep awake else who is going to chat with me? Chat buddy....

Haha... Awake now... Back to hibernation later... You can try chatting to me now to keep me awake....

As for arouse... (See above quotes) Don't need... Haha... Later I get invite to be fb how? :p

DAdults
04-05-2011, 11:55 AM
my bumpety-bump of today for TS (touched or not? my 100th post on your thread?! heehee)
he's a nice dude to chat with :)

Wah! *Sob Sob* I am so touched... *Speechless* Thanks for saving me your 100th post.. :)

Hmm... Nice means got room to improve... Aiming to turn nice to best... :D Jia You to myself!

DADults : well ... what's your status @ the moment ? Looking ? Attached ? Married ? Seeking Inner Self ? Contemplating LEAVING ?

Erm... My status changes all the time... At the moment, my status is... Cleaning up my place! It is flooded with tears le! Reminds me of the last time I cried... In Orchard? :D

DAdults
04-05-2011, 12:53 PM
hi DAdults.. i don't mind begin ur chat buddies.. girls or guys all is fine.. Like i always say more friends is better than enemies.. u never know who will save u or when u need help someone will be there.. I'll pm u my email.. add or not i'm ok with it.. no worries~~ ^_^ hear from u soon...

Haha... No enemies around here.. All are friends. :)

Check your msn... :)

DAdults
04-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Last post before I go back into hibernation..

Many thanks to all who have taken the effort and time to read this thread.. Thank you! :) And in response to the people asking, yes, I am still looking for chat buddies... Hey, you can never have enough chat buddies, no? :) Just to be clear once again, I am a guy here...

My special thanks goes out to the people who kept this thread alive with their bumps... Especially yohooo, HiddenAngel, hickeybites and maninsinsha... Thank you! I do not profess to be a nice guy to chat with... More like a boring guy... haha... Still, I leave it to those who have chatted with me to decide if I am nice or otherwise... :)

blohsg
04-05-2011, 04:19 PM
well ... cleanliness is next to godliness ?

As for the flooding ... it'll stop if you turn off the mains (if you have the right tools).

Oh ... was that why Orchard road was flooded ? Or were you referring to where you're staying?

Anyway ... matter of time Bro ... count down will end soon ... you don't have to end your time here ... probably a good meal and some wine would b gr8 for the spirit.

Then put on your best suit and go meet the guys/gals come Thursday evening for some real TCSS ;)

Reoxy
04-05-2011, 04:41 PM
我来了.

Bump Bump Bump Bump

DAdults
05-05-2011, 04:41 PM
well ... cleanliness is next to godliness ?

As for the flooding ... it'll stop if you turn off the mains (if you have the right tools).

Oh ... was that why Orchard road was flooded ? Or were you referring to where you're staying?

Anyway ... matter of time Bro ... count down will end soon ... you don't have to end your time here ... probably a good meal and some wine would b gr8 for the spirit.

Then put on your best suit and go meet the guys/gals come Thursday evening for some real TCSS ;)

Wow... Chiminology... :p

我来了.

Bump Bump Bump Bump

Sounds so familiar... Did someone just borrow this? :p

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Sounds so familiar... Did someone just borrow this? :p

me.......:o

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 07:49 PM
我来了.

Bump bump bump bump

不是要去吗?为什么是我来了?

yohooo
05-05-2011, 08:23 PM
不是要去吗?为什么是我来了?

因为ts老兄不是女人, 所以他不会 ‘要去吗?' 不然会把ts老兄吓跑 :d:d

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 08:30 PM
因为ts老兄不是女人, 所以他不会 ‘要去吗?' 不然会把ts老兄吓跑 :d:d
Hahaha..TS not so easy frighten away one lah, ah bo he won't be posting here liao :D

yohooo
05-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Hahaha..TS not so easy frighten away one lah, ah bo he won't be posting here liao :D

he frightened later go into permanent hibernation how? he only come down snow mountain rarely, later he dont come down anymore later 下山变断背山 :D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 08:43 PM
he frightened later go into permanent hibernation how? he only come down snow mountain rarely, later he dont come down anymore later 下山变断背山 :D

I will make sure he won't go into hibernation, he not like me, I hidden, more difficult to find :D Rest assure he wont become 断背山 ;)

yohooo
05-05-2011, 08:50 PM
I will make sure he won't go into hibernation, he not like me, I hidden, more difficult to find :D Rest assure he wont become 断背山 ;)

later this scene happened! I'll definitely go :eek::eek:

come on (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHECTwLI9Z8)

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 08:55 PM
later this scene happened! I'll definitely go :eek::eek:

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHECTwLI9Z8)

Ayee...cannot watch it here leh :(

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 09:07 PM
later this scene happened! I'll definitely go

come on...

Now ladies and gentlemen, we are in a XXX forum where anything and everything goes.... No discrimination here... ;):p

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Now ladies and gentlemen, we are in a XXX forum where anything and everything goes.... No discrimination here... ;):p

I never I also welcome with open arms one just like I welcome you too (one woman man) :p

yohooo
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM

HAH, of course not, but the fear still strikes my heart... for I've witnessed some acts... that still affects me from within... traumatized... :o:o

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 09:26 PM
I never I also welcome with open arms one just like I welcome you too (one woman man)

Yes... Just like how you welcome our Bro slayer, One Man Many WoMEN... :D

HAH, of course not, but the fear still strikes my heart... for I've witnessed some acts... that still affects me from within... traumatized...

Food for thought.... Rather than witnessing the acts and be flabbergasted, why not enacting them and overcomes your distress??? ;):D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=maninsinsha;5911902]Yes... Just like how you welcome our Bro slayer, One Man Many WoMEN... :D

I welcome everyone into my arms, so who will be the next victim?? :D

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I welcome everyone into my arms, so who will be the next victim?? :D

The willing seeker is in the other thread... :p:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:48 PM
The willing seeker is in the other thread... :p:D

Blogger or SH or JasDude? hahaha....

yohooo
05-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Food for thought.... Rather than witnessing the acts and be flabbergasted, why not enacting them and overcomes your distress??? ;):D

师傅, I know you're damn experienced... but I'm only a humble 黄毛小子, dont teken me... you didnt know how much it tainted my tiny innocent and holy soul... :p:p

Reoxy
06-05-2011, 12:46 AM
不是要去吗?为什么是我来了?

去了迟早要回来。

I do not stay out overnight except when I am travelling.

Reoxy
06-05-2011, 07:00 PM

Me. The married man. Surname lee. Mm lee.

maninsinsha
06-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Blogger or SH or JasDude? hahaha....Me. The married man. Surname lee. Mm lee.

Ooppsss... My bad... :o It should be the willing seekerS... :p

Reoxy
06-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Ooppsss... My bad... :o It should be the willing seekerS... :p

Ooppsss... My bad... :o I forgot to tell you my son is also interested. :p

DAdults
09-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Hahaha..TS not so easy frighten away one lah, ah bo he won't be posting here liao

he frightened later go into permanent hibernation how? he only come down snow mountain rarely, later he dont come down anymore later 下山变断背山

Shivering at 千雪峰. Came down cause someone asked me to... :eek: *Runs back to mountain*

I will make sure he won't go into hibernation, he not like me, I hidden, more difficult to find Rest assure he wont become 断背山

D may mean disappeared... You only hidden. :p Lesson for you... Don't promise things that you can't promise... :p

DAdults
09-05-2011, 12:21 PM
I welcome everyone into my arms, so who will be the next victim??

Me. The married man. Surname lee. Mm lee.

Ooppsss... My bad... It should be the willing seekerS...

Ooppsss... My bad... I forgot to tell you my son is also interested.

So many victims... Erm... Seekers... :D Take your pick. :p

DAdults
09-05-2011, 12:24 PM
去了迟早要回来。

I do not stay out overnight except when I am travelling.

Naise... 对,要回来喔... :p

blohsg
10-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Time to take a break from your break. Wan to come along later?

HiddenAngel
10-05-2011, 09:07 AM
D may mean disappeared... You only hidden. :p Lesson for you... Don't promise things that you can't promise... :p[/QUOTE]

Promises are meant to be broken, this was the lesson I learnt :p

Reoxy
10-05-2011, 09:38 AM
D may mean disappeared... You only hidden. :p Lesson for you... Don't promise things that you can't promise... :p

Promises are meant to be broken, this was the lesson I learnt :p[/QUOTE]

Thus the wise man says: Making a promise is like making love to a virgin. Once broken considered sold.

yohooo
11-05-2011, 01:13 AM

hahah, sis, certain promises cannot break ok?

yohooo
11-05-2011, 01:16 AM

Thus the wise man says: Making a promise is like making love to a virgin. Once broken considered sold.[/QUOTE]

正所谓,一去不回头, once they follow your 要去吗? they are considered sold right? :p:p

DAdults
11-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Time to take a break from your break. Wan to come along later?

Replying now... I had a hot and sweaty date last night (The date was hot, and I was sweating all over after the date...:p)... Hence cannot come for the gathering... And yes... I was made a super-compelling offer to attend the date instead.... Sorry all...

Still... I am glad you all had a great time there... :)

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:09 AM
hahah, sis, certain promises cannot break ok?

What kind of promises cannot break?? :confused:

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:10 AM

Thus the wise man says: Making a promise is like making love to a virgin. Once broken considered sold.[/QUOTE]

Now then you start talking yet last nite you were so quiet, thought you were supposed to give me more wise talk?? :(

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 11:19 AM
Thus the wise man says: Making a promise is like making love to a virgin. Once broken considered sold.

Now then you start talking yet last nite you were so quiet, thought you were supposed to give me more wise talk?? :([/QUOTE]

I am wise and also old.

An old engine needs much more time to warm up.

You did not stay long enough for my cock to warm up and get hot for you to stroke.

Thus as the saying goes: 心急摸不到热birdbird.

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Now then you start talking yet last nite you were so quiet, thought you were supposed to give me more wise talk?? :(

I am wise and also old.

You did not stay long enough for my cock to warm up and get hot for you to stroke.

Thus as the saying goes: 心急摸不到热birdbird.[/QUOTE]

It seems like you are more interested in the sausages rather than donuts leh, me & blog was asking you for a threesome but you rejected us :(

I have a curfew like blog also mah :p

orchideous
11-05-2011, 12:27 PM
I hope that's not an actual saying, xin ji mo bu dao birdbird.

Ya lor HA, I asked him if he can see if I'm busty and sexy today then he said cannot see at all. :O Think he more interested in sausages like maninsinsha..... :) Sigh too bad for us donuts..

DAdults
11-05-2011, 12:34 PM

Ya lor HA, I asked him if he can see if I'm busty and sexy today then he said cannot see at all. Think he more interested in sausages like maninsinsha..... Sigh too bad for us donuts..

You forgot re... It has to be hot... :p :eek: Sausage lover? Oh my... Lucky...

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 12:34 PM
I am wise and also old.

Thus as the saying goes: 心急摸不到热birdbird.

It seems like you are more interested in the sausages rather than donuts leh, me & blog was asking you for a threesome but you rejected us :(

I have a curfew like blog also mah :p[/QUOTE]

I do not do threesomes. I do either 1-on-1 or Orgy.

My definition of Orgy: MFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 12:37 PM

Ya lor HA, I asked him if he can see if I'm busty and sexy today then he said cannot see at all. :O Think he more interested in sausages like maninsinsha..... :) Sigh too bad for us donuts..

It is an actual saying.

For your benefit I have changed 鸡鸡 to birdbird for easy reading.

I am old and thus have poor eyesight.

Next time we meet pls let me touch all over your naked body so that I can answer your question of busty and sexy.

orchideous
11-05-2011, 12:47 PM
DAdults: what is re? :)

zao an reoxy lao shi. oh so is the original Chinese saying pornographic or is it a chicken chicken? and ok. I shy. xmm keep quiet already :)

blohsg
11-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Reoxy : I think you should book the "chalet" on Sentosa :P

Can share a not ? MffffffffffffM

HA : he needs to warm up ... after that he'll be ready to let looose.

btw ... what does the Orchid one looks like ? Atas a not ?

blohsg
11-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Replying now... I had a hot and sweaty date last night (The date was hot, and I was sweating all over after the date...:p)... Hence cannot come for the gathering... And yes... I was made a super-compelling offer to attend the date instead.... Sorry all...

Still... I am glad you all had a great time there... :)

Didn't you get a shower after the "date" ? or wasn't there a shower ?

super Compelling offer ... tsk tsk ... donut call only go :P

DAdults
11-05-2011, 01:08 PM
DAdults: what is re?

zao an reoxy lao shi. oh so is the original Chinese saying pornographic or is it a chicken chicken? and ok. I shy. xmm keep quiet already

Re (Han Yu Pin Yin) = 热... Got it? :)

Didn't you get a shower after the "date" ? or wasn't there a shower ?

super Compelling offer ... tsk tsk ... donut call only go

Erm... The date left me dirty, hot and sweaty... :( And no shower... I had to move my jelly legs through sheer willpower to reach home... :p

It's a call...for sausage... Die Die Must Go... :D

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 01:29 PM
@DAdults
Wow... Where did you have your action? :D

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Reoxy : I think you should book the "chalet" on Sentosa :P

Can share a not ? MffffffffffffM

HA : he needs to warm up ... after that he'll be ready to let looose.

btw ... what does the Orchid one looks like ? Atas a not ?

Orchideous is a very nice young girl. She is wise beyond her age.

DAdults
11-05-2011, 01:49 PM
@DAdults
Wow... Where did you have your action? :D

Erm... Things like this must be kept secret... I don't want people to go and peep at me...:D

I will keep this place only to myself... But, if you must know... It has a excellent view of the sunset... The sun still trying to illuminate the ground with a final burst of light, turning the ground momentarily golden with its touch before being swallowed; the sky a stunning contrast of sky blue and fiery red, before giving way to the dark cloudless night...

Nice place to be doing what I did... Of course... The main attraction is the hot, sweaty action... That... I shall not say... :p

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Erm... Things like this must be kept secret... I don't want people to go and peep at me...:D

I will keep this place only to myself... But, if you must know... It has a excellent view of the sunset... The sun still trying to illuminate the ground with a final burst of light, turning the ground momentarily golden with its touch before being swallowed; the sky a stunning contrast of sky blue and fiery red, before giving way to the dark cloudless night...

Nice place to be doing what I did... Of course... The main attraction is the hot, sweaty action... That... I shall not say... :p
Ai seh... Doing it in public! I tried it in carpark at night before. It was interesting, but nothing really different. Not sure if my gf feels the same.

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 02:00 PM

Your date better not be with a gym instructor at california fitness.

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Hahaha!! I know why you said this. :D

DAdults
11-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Ai seh... Doing it in public! I tried it in carpark at night before. It was interesting, but nothing really different. Not sure if my gf feels the same.

Why not? :p

Hahaha!! I know why you said this. :D

Hmm... Most assuredly not... but... haha...

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 02:24 PM

I know I know but shhhh.........:D

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 02:25 PM

Maybe because it was all a planned event. We even bought mats. :D

DAdults
11-05-2011, 02:26 PM

Ya... *Zip* Too many people know liao... Ahaha :eek:

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Speculation: HA with DAdults? :eek:

DAdults
11-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Maybe because it was all a planned event. We even bought mats. :D

I see... :) Good to be prepared...

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 02:28 PM
I see... :) Good to be prepared...
But too prepared until no feeling of excitement leh... :(

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Speculation: HA with DAdults? :eek:

Haha..nope, I was hanging out with a bunch of cool people while TS cant make it and have to die die go his date.

DAdults
11-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Haha..nope, I was hanging out with a bunch of cool people while TS cant make it and have to die die go his date.

Shhhhh! :p

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Shhh simi shhh? Let me in a bit leh, no one else here. :D

DAdults
11-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Shhh simi shhh? Let me in a bit leh, no one else here.

Ahem Ahem... You know too much... :p

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Ahem Ahem... You know too much... :p
But I don't know anything! *stomps feet*

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 03:16 PM

HA is having big orgy at big orgy event.

DA is fucking another girl.

orchideous
11-05-2011, 03:34 PM
You are in the orgy leh.

DAdults
11-05-2011, 03:39 PM
HA is having big orgy at big orgy event.

DA is fucking another girl.

You are in the orgy leh.

@nitetesla: So messy... Now you know? Ignorance is bliss... I am in bliss.. :p

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Still clueless. =\

All I know is HA, Reoxy and orchideous was at the gathering and DA had to be somewhere else for something else. What else am I missing?

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 03:56 PM
You are in the orgy leh.

So were you.

orchideous
11-05-2011, 03:58 PM
She said she was in a special blissful orgy with yohoo, SH and you :) and another guy I think.

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 04:28 PM
why TCSS take your orgy away?

He say I am wasting his bandwidth.

My Thread is too TCSS.

Lesson Learnt.

Reoxy
11-05-2011, 04:30 PM
She said she was in a special blissful orgy with yohoo, SH and you :) and another guy I think.

I repeat.

My definition of orgy: MFFFFFFFFFFFFF

HiddenAngel
11-05-2011, 04:54 PM
I repeat.

My definition of orgy: MFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And mine definition of ogy: FMMMMM :p

nitetesla
11-05-2011, 04:59 PM
And mine definition of ogy: FMMMMM :p
One M there, me, is enough.

blohsg
11-05-2011, 05:50 PM
there was a thread ... Snooki ... they had a FFF M ... the poor guy totally spent ... not a good idea ... 会很伤身。

Yes ... was snooki there ??

AngusYoung
12-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Interesting thread but so far only sign of orgies/swinging arrangement was the mention of MFFFFFFF and FMMMMMM :) Altho I suspect those were mentioned tongue in cheek

But one question tho.... can anyone tell me how you can tell if a samster is a "gang" or "bu"? I know TS is a guy as he said it many times but samsters like nitestela, orchideius, HA.......

BTW, TS DAdult, you still looking for chat buddies? or are you oversubscribed? My add is [email protected].

Oh btw, I am gang

orchideous
12-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Those people who "know" are the ones who kay-po-ed the user's previous posts by clicking "see all posts". Can guess the gender from there.

Be careful of people who are not girls pretending to be girls. :)

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Those people who "know" are the ones who kay-po-ed the user's previous posts by clicking "see all posts". Can guess the gender from there.

Be careful of people who are not girls pretending to be girls. :)

And Pay attention to those who are girls pretending to be guys.:D

AngusYoung
12-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Judging from the posts, I gathered most of you have met so you'd know who's who. It seems like you guys have stormed in and overtaken this entire Orgies/Swinging section overnight! I have not come into this section for a while.... my, am I surprised..... this macam the opposition taking over Aljunied!

DAdults
12-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Interesting thread but so far only sign of orgies/swinging arrangement was the mention of MFFFFFFF and FMMMMMM Altho I suspect those were mentioned tongue in cheek

But one question tho.... can anyone tell me how you can tell if a samster is a "gang" or "bu"? I know TS is a guy as he said it many times but samsters like nitestela, orchideius, HA.......

BTW, TS DAdult, you still looking for chat buddies? or are you oversubscribed? My add is [email protected].

Oh btw, I am gang

See the below quote for answer to your first question. As for chat buddies, I welcome them as long as they can tahan 1) long periods of me not being online, 2) being disconnected a lot of times (having this problem recently) and 3) the fact that I may not have much to say when I actually am online. Think you can handle that? Rejection only happens when I am not sure if you are a bot... And nope, I am not oversubscribed. I am not a newspaper. :p Oh ya... Gang? What is that?

Be careful of people who are not girls pretending to be girls.

Good advice. :)

And Pay attention to those who are girls pretending to be guys.

Where where? :D

Judging from the posts, I gathered most of you have met so you'd know who's who.

I should think so. :D

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Oh ya... Gang? What is that?

Gang is a Hokkien Term which in Chinese is 公 which in English is Male.

In short, He has a Sausage.

DAdults
12-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Gang is a Hokkien Term which in Chinese is 公 which in English is Male.

In short, He has a Sausage.

I see... Thanks for the info! :)

AngusYoung
12-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Thanks Bro Reoxy for the translation. Hanyu pinyin can be confusing at times

orchideous
12-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Lao shi you see? I'm not the only one who needs channel 5.

DAdults: :)

Reoxy
12-05-2011, 04:21 PM

Yes Indeed.

I have similar concerns about the current standard of the Singapore Education System.

I will be sure to bring this matter to the attention of my MP at the next "Meet The People" Session of my GRC.

AngusYoung
12-05-2011, 08:48 PM
"gang" can be translated as hard also. so "Oh btw, I am gang " can be translated as "Oh btw, I am hard". He never say translate in hokkien mah. :D

Something new to me. Never knew gang means hard in hokkien. But to clarify, I was making a gender reference n not the state of my l'l bro :D

HiddenAngel
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Something new to me. Never knew gang means hard in hokkien. But to clarify, I was making a gender reference n not the state of my l'l bro :D

Probably FHM thought that you were hard when you referring to your l'l bro :p

DAdults
12-05-2011, 09:41 PM

:eek: I need Channel News Asia... :D

blohsg
12-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Judging from the posts, I gathered most of you have met so you'd know who's who. It seems like you guys have stormed in and overtaken this entire Orgies/Swinging section overnight! I have not come into this section for a while.... my, am I surprised..... this macam the opposition taking over Aljunied!

hahaha PAP PAP PAP PAP Pui !

blohsg
12-05-2011, 09:55 PM
it's okie with the dialects ... many translators will transform the meaning

DAdults
12-05-2011, 09:56 PM
hahaha PAP PAP PAP PAP Pui !

Wei wei wei... My thread has no political affiliation... :mad:

DAdults
12-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Animal planet or wild kingdom is best. U dun need to know what the commentors are saying.

Yup. More simple and direct.

DAdults
13-05-2011, 12:39 AM

That's why I always say I am a guy.... :p Indicate your interest if you wish to be chat buddies. I can't add you anyhow if you are not interested.

AngusYoung
13-05-2011, 09:36 AM
That's why I always say I am a guy.... :p Indicate your interest if you wish to be chat buddies. I can't add you anyhow if you are not interested.

I am guy. Interest is just to TCSS. I also got sexual interest but not with guys for sure hehehe

DAdults
13-05-2011, 10:49 AM
I am guy. Interest is just to TCSS. I also got sexual interest but not with guys for sure hehehe

:eek::eek: Let me reiterate... 100% straight guy here...

DAdults
17-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Just a little something here... I don't wish to hijack anyone's thread for it... In the spirit of finding like-minded chat buddies and to remind everyone to remember your smiles... Here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_qr_bEkK5k

I love the chorus. :) Hope everyone finds it meaningful too. :)

Sorry for the late add. My apologies.

AngusYoung
17-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Just a little something here... I don't wish to hijack anyone's thread for it... In the spirit of finding like-minded chat buddies and to remind everyone to remember your smiles... Here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_qr_bEkK5k

I love the chorus. :) Hope everyone finds it meaningful too. :)

Sorry for the late add. My apologies.
No worries. Good chatting w u just now

DAdults
17-05-2011, 10:12 PM
No worries. Good chatting w u just now

Pleasure is mine. :)

yohooo
17-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Pleasure is mine. :)

hahah, another friend liao right? :p:D

DAdults
18-05-2011, 10:22 AM
hahah, another friend liao right?

Another friend cum chat buddy. Yup. :)

DAdults
09-06-2011, 11:20 PM
There are certain junctures in life that people feel helpless about things happening to people around them which they are helpless to stop. I know we shouldn't be blaming ourselves, but still, listening to this song brings back memories....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxgSvJINlU

Reoxy
09-06-2011, 11:28 PM
:eek:This Thread is Alive!:eek:
:D bump bump bump bump:D

DAdults
10-06-2011, 06:50 PM
This Thread is Alive!
bump bump bump bump

Thanks for the bump! :)

blohsg
10-06-2011, 06:55 PM
how is it going Dadults? things lookin good I hope.

DAdults
10-06-2011, 07:01 PM
how is it going Dadults? things lookin good I hope.

I most definitely hope so too; not just for me, but for everyone! :) I hope things will turn out good for everybody! :)

But if things are not going your way, perhaps it is wise to think about the few chinese characters below...:)

忍一时风平浪静
退一步海阔天空

Everyone, do have a great weekend! :)

Here is a song that I find myself listening to recently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nTGHMOuV8A&feature=related

One more thing... I am still open to having more chat buddies... but I am wary of those with very little or no postings... My apologies if I didn't add you... Sorry!

BoinKING
11-06-2011, 03:24 AM
add me..i also looking for talk cock threads but then i kannah zap for talking cock.. lol

DAdults
11-06-2011, 04:30 AM
add me..i also looking for talk cock threads but then i kannah zap for talking cock.. lol

I would love to add you... But, know first...

1) I am a straight guy,
2) and may chat when the time and circumstances permit (which means I may be offline for long periods of time... and the possibility of that being so is very high).

If you are ok with the above, feel free to leave me your msn address for me to add (when I am free to add).

SH149
11-06-2011, 04:42 AM
Wow bro u still online ? :eek:

DAdults
11-06-2011, 04:52 AM
I feel a mixture of emotions as I type this post, having been reading some stuff in other sections. I would like to share a vid that I found beautiful... nothing much, just flowers and a song I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rekmVuiRz4w

Even if it is just a simple vid on flowers and a song, I was reminded of various lessons that life had tried its best to teach me. Instead of typing the lessons down, I would like to invite, people who have stumbled into this thread, to take a look at the vid and derive their own lessons from it... Life's lessons are like a multi-faceted diamond; it is possible to perceive different things from the same diamond, depending on where you look at it. I hope the people looking at this post can benefit from this exercise. With this, I go back to my rest....

BoinKING
11-06-2011, 07:37 AM
no problem man, i'm all for new friends and networking..never know what new possibilities can happen in future..

i think in general easier to communicate with fellow samsters as strangers lolol

eh how you post youtube?

DAdults
11-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Wow bro u still online ?

Yes... I was online at that timing... Sorry that I missed out on replying to you...

no problem man, i'm all for new friends and networking..never know what new possibilities can happen in future..

i think in general easier to communicate with fellow samsters as strangers lolol

eh how you post youtube?

Fine then... Leave me with your msn address then...

Youtube? Just copy the link and post.

DAdults
12-06-2011, 12:40 AM
To all who have been kind enough to stop by this thread: Good day to you!

Been feeling emo out of the blue.... Instead of spreading the emo-ness here, I rather take a break and sort my mood myself. Hence, I may not be able to reply to posts or pm in the short while... Thanks for your understanding.

A little sharing, if you will... I have been very thankful for this short period in the forum. The experiences, the inner ups and downs, the many pleasant acquaintances I have met in the forum; I doubt I will see it elsewhere.

Am sharing this song I am listening today... Rather than say it is a sad song, I venture to comment on the beauty of the song. Thank you once again, for stopping by this thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZKBipvt-Zs&feature=related

A rough translation of the lyrics (by krnstyle101)

The day that all the tears in the world disappear,

we will meet again. Your beautiful smile and serene eyes are in eternity.

Far above the sky, beyond the horizon where are you going?

Seasons go by and the wind blows, but your shape is not by my side.

The day that all the tears in the world disappear,

we will meet again. Your beautiful smile and serene eyes are in eternity.

Your beautiful smile and serene eyes are in eternity.

BoinKING
12-06-2011, 01:55 AM
I also emo cause I watched the last epi of south park..

Then I heard this song and shit man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCTdA

Was a rather soothing song but when i saw the lyrics.. emo liao..

Hecate
15-06-2011, 12:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt2-ej0xcSA

Emo much :P

blohsg
15-06-2011, 09:19 AM
hmmm ... emo is infectious ... What has southpark gotta do with the song Boinking ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ejbvnft0Ak

I like this latest version though ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQLjljOW6ko&feature=related

an excellent mash up too ...

It's midweek ... hope it bottoms out and the mood climbs Bro ... :cool:

yohooo
15-06-2011, 03:26 PM
a little bump for TS. a really nice guy to chat with. :)

DAdults
15-06-2011, 04:37 PM
a little bump for TS. a really nice guy to chat with. :)

Thanks for the bump... Added someone just only. :)

Reoxy
15-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I also emo cause I watched the last epi of south park..

I agree. SP is one of my favorites. Also 2.5 men.

DAMN IT!!!

DAdults
15-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the songs... It is great listening to them... :)

DAdults
15-06-2011, 05:40 PM
One song for the day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwsILn5gBmc

DAdults
16-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Too much of emo-ness... Need some light-heartedness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSS8ub5x0G0

DAdults
16-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Last song before I disappear for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAlukIruGl0&NR=1

blohsg
16-06-2011, 03:33 PM
well ... chirpier songs will lighten the mood :)

DAdults
19-06-2011, 03:32 AM
River of diamonds

The value of tears... How much value do we attach to a drop of tear?

I honestly can't tell... There are people and things one hold so dear at one point to the extent that his/her world revolves around them and them alone... Any hurt inflicted by them seems magnified countless times... The pain is just overwhelming... Tears shed are a welcoming balm, blurring the sharpness of sight, with its rainbow hues upon light, doing their best to cheer the person in pain...

And it goes on... Till time, and its perception-altering properties, allows the person to finally move on... By then, all tears shed then seem so worthless, so redundant...

Perhaps, the only tears really worth shedding are tears of overwhelming happiness... These tears may well earn a place in our memories for being the priceless 'diamonds' which made the happy moment even more beautiful... That is perhaps the best value we can attach to a drop of tear...

Ha... Just some random rambling again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8wiZSMbZA

DAdults
19-06-2011, 04:07 AM
The only common things shared among all things are a beginning, and an end. This thread had a great start and have fulfilled its purpose of allowing me to get to know more people. I am very happy and thankful for such a wonderful opportunity to get to know more people as my chat buddies. Thank you...:)

Since the purpose has been fulfilled, it is only right that it has a deserving indication of an end... I would believe I am not looking for any more chat buddies in a week's time... Sort of hiatus.. if you wish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk

This song would aptly describe how amazing my chat buddies are... You are all amazing, just the way you are... And to my "million-dollar" friend... You are priceless, just the way you are. :p:):D I doubt my friend can see this though... *shrugs*

yohooo
19-06-2011, 11:07 AM
going anywhere today? :p:D :cool:

HiddenAngel
19-06-2011, 11:31 AM
going anywhere today?

hmm...someone still owns me 'something' hor...:p:D

DAdults
19-06-2011, 12:55 PM
going anywhere today?

Ya... I tend to go places in my dreams.

MonteCristo
19-06-2011, 02:36 PM
You got a pm coming. And yes, I am well aware. You are a guy. So am I. And we are both straight.

yohooo
19-06-2011, 05:47 PM
hmm...someone still owns me 'something' hor...:p:D

really? you mean my 大哥 manin? :p:D

DAdults
19-06-2011, 06:03 PM
You got a pm coming. And yes, I am well aware. You are a guy. So am I. And we are both straight.

I thank you for your interest. :)

HiddenAngel
19-06-2011, 07:26 PM
really? you mean my 大哥 manin? :p:D

sigh...u have forgotten now that you only have eyes & heart on someone Pinkkkkk.......:p:D

DAdults
24-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Listening to some songs... I particularly liked the last song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnJ8ukQk0rw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grtH7g2GzrE&feature=related

blohsg
24-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Good luck with the count down ... this is a long final adieu :)

DAdults
24-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Good luck with the count down ... this is a long final adieu :)

Haha... Not any longer...

blohsg
24-06-2011, 10:46 AM
so the fat lady has spoken ??

its been a while hasn't it bro ... this final countdown ...

DAdults
24-06-2011, 10:50 AM
so the fat lady has spoken ??

its been a while hasn't it bro ... this final countdown ...

Fat lady? I don't get you... Simple english please?

It has always been a practice for the final... mountain trip. :o

blohsg
24-06-2011, 11:03 AM
sorry ... i'm not making head or tail ... early mornings are bad for me.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Mountaineering trip again?

DAdults
24-06-2011, 12:15 PM
sorry ... i'm not making head or tail ... early mornings are bad for me.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Mountaineering trip again?

Oh... Fat lady has proclaimed her hold over me then...

Yup... One final mountain trip.

DAdults
24-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Dear friends,

I have been indecisive about this for the longest time... But yup, time to take a good break from here.

Thanks for all the friends that I have met here. It is most definitely an interesting bunch. :)

And my sincere apologies if I have caused any of you here trouble during my stay here. Sorry. :o

Take care all. :)

DAdults

blohsg
24-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Come back soon when you can :) good luck on your trip.