PDA

View Full Version : Looking for companion

koson
28-04-2011, 01:53 AM
Hi,
I'm 20 this year and currently serving the nation. I'm 1.76m in ht and weight 78kg. Ever since i enlisted i find that i'm slowly losing my female friends and my guys friends is increasing drastically. My friends feels that i mature too fast, cause they say i look like i'm 24 and talk like i'm 23. I would like to take this chance to make more female friends preferably 25 and below. If we hit it off we can even go to the next step of our friendship. Pls dun hesitate to drop me a PM to know me better!
Thx!
Regards :p

jasdude
28-04-2011, 03:41 AM
Hi,
I'm 20 this year and currently serving the nation. I'm 1.76m in ht and weight 78kg. Ever since i enlisted i find that i'm slowly losing my female friends and my guys friends is increasing drastically. My friends feels that i mature too fast, cause they say i look like i'm 24 and talk like i'm 23. I would like to take this chance to make more female friends preferably 25 and below. If we hit it off we can even go to the next step of our friendship. Pls dun hesitate to drop me a PM to know me better!
Thx!

Yo kiddo ! if you have no time for your female friends ; how can you have time to find a companion here . sigh....... do u still think u talk like 23 ?

rintamaki
28-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Yo kiddo ! if you have no time for your female friends ; how can you have time to find a companion here . sigh....... do u still think u talk like 23 ?

maybe that's how 23 yr olds talk these days?

Devildoll
28-04-2011, 10:33 PM
maybe that's how 23 yr olds talk these days?

Haha nice say.. THUMB UP.

fazer6s
29-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Since you're still in green uniform just talk to yr Encik lor :D

Normally Encik got many tales to tell :p

But really if you need Pocong can hand out 5 contacts to you and you may share wif yr Encik also

jayjay
29-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Am interested...

BPITA
29-04-2011, 11:52 AM
Am interested...

Interested in TS ? u gay ?

BPITA
29-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi,
Thx!

Well deserving of his NICK . KOSONG

Renn69
29-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi,
Thx!

Any eace also can is it ?

fazer6s
29-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Any gender u want

sweetbree
29-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Hi,
Thx!

lol~ look like 24 =/ but true to wat above say, if ure busy then u dun even hav time to know people better eh~ :(