PDA

View Full Version : New Hair SPA in CBD

jerrytan
26-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Read in MTW thread on this new hair SPA, so decided to bring my GF to check it out (told her i have been to some clean Massage in CBD which is not true and to defuse her suspicious, so bring her here since it is a Hair salon type). The shop is on cross st/ china st ( go for a bowl of famous hock lam beef noodle here) basement and there are ample parking in this building.

I am a regular of MTW, MY salon, My Stylist, so expectation is rather high. On the menu are typical Hair salon prices for Hair cut, wash, rebonding etc. For Hair SPA, their offer is on the high side with 48 for normal, 68 for using Loreal product and 88 for Hair treatment and Hair mask.The shop is having "soft opening" as per LED sign board outside the door offering 50% discount till 15th May 2011. So, decided to take the 68 with 50% discount at S$ 34. Unlike other place, I was usher to a cosy dim light room with 2 bed. In-house uniform (simliar to those in SPA) was provided and you are ask to lay on the bed. The next 60 minutes was a pretty relaxing moments on hair scrub, head massage, neck n shoulder massage etc. The good thing about this shop is the bed is unique that it is attahced with a basin with hot/cold water to rinse your hair. You do not need to sit up or walk to a washing basin, pratically all the procedures are perform here on the bed. Hygiene is of the essence here. The gals even wear mask when performing the task and hot towel been use to put on you neck to give you the warm feelings as well as cleaning your hands. The 2 gals servicing my GF and me were around 20+ and 30+ both PRC, I was told there are only 5-6 staff now and still recruiting. Didn't have the opportunity to KC the gals as my GF was there.

Following the hair SPA, you have to come out to the main area for blowing dry your hair before paying up. Surprised to meet a faimliar face there!
Rating compared to MTW, MY (use 5/10 as a benchmark):
Ambience: 9/10
Facilities: 9/10
Hair SPA services 7/10 ( new maybe)
Gals: 5/10 ( hope they recruit some SYT soon)
Special Services : Zero, Clean shop can bring GF
RT: Yes, Hair SPA is quite addictive and healthy

igor88
26-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Sorry have to ask this : what has it got to do with this forum ?

Mankok
27-04-2011, 03:44 AM
I went to a kopitiam at Bencoolen Street. I read about it in the yellow pages so I guess it's legal and not raided by AV. I also decided to bring my GF to check it out. The kopitiam is at corner of Bencoolen and Bras basah. I do not know about parking facilities.

I am a regular of Lavender foodcourt, so expectation is rather high. On the menu are several kind of chinese and also malay and indian dishes. The price is ok. One good point is that is has AC.

Here is my rating:
Facilities: 9/10, nice chairs and tables
Food services: 7/10
Gals behind the counter: 2/10 (many aunties)
Special Services : No, it is a clean kopitiam and you can bring your GF
RT: Yes, the kaya with kopi was addictive.

hilrtougi
27-04-2011, 04:22 AM
eh bro, if the establishment doesn't provide handjob, blowjob or fuckjob, we are not interested in knowing where you go out with your gf on a date.

muthuteo
29-04-2011, 06:33 PM
haha, maybe so dat we know dat no need to visit this shop lor

AngusYoung
03-05-2011, 09:18 AM
I went to a kopitiam at Bencoolen Street. I read about it in the yellow pages so I guess it's legal and not raided by AV. I also decided to bring my GF to check it out. The kopitiam is at corner of Bencoolen and Bras basah. I do not know about parking facilities.

I am a regular of Lavender foodcourt, so expectation is rather high. On the menu are several kind of chinese and also malay and indian dishes. The price is ok. One good point is that is has AC.

Here is my rating:
Facilities: 9/10, nice chairs and tables
Food services: 7/10
Gals behind the counter: 2/10 (many aunties)
Special Services : No, it is a clean kopitiam and you can bring your GF
RT: Yes, the kaya with kopi was addictive.

Well done bro! My sentiments exactly. It was a waste of bandwidth by TS

smith.zxcv77
04-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Although this website is all about bonking, i think it is also useful for brothers who have time and want something decent once in a while.

After visiting quartermoon and was lucky to have yiyi (the boss) due to her boy-friend not there(The session was hardly any massage but more sensual with flirting all the way). I had an appointment with my Great Eastern life agent but too early with an hour to kill. Decided to have a hair Spa in this newly open shop. It is a proper hair salon with all the equipment n hardware in place with a sign board saying soft opening 50% discount. i choose a Loreal hair SPA for S$ 34 (orginal 68). Was led to a room and change to their uniform before laying on a flat bed which is fully equiped with washing basin.
the next hour was a relaxing time with hair treatment, neck shoulder massage. i feel totally refresh and still have sometime to talk to the spa lady serving me from china.
This is not a bad place for professional like me working in CBD and once in a while eat snake for a an hour or so!