PDA

View Full Version : Friend back to Town

btfun4you
25-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Our friend, Ben was a Local before migrating to Canada with his family.

Ben is our good friend whom we used to pub and enjoy together with my wife whenever he is in town.

During one of his return trip, he requested us to bring him to places that have some hot gals to enjoy as he claimed that he had missed all those great days when all of us used to drink and flirt with those young gal in the pub.

to be continued.....

greenbone
25-04-2011, 09:54 PM
First to set up camp here . :)

btfun4you
26-04-2011, 12:45 PM
During one of his return trip, he requested us to bring him to places that have some hot gals to enjoy as he claimed that he had missed all those great days when all of us used to drink and flirt with those young gal in the pub.

We than try to ask and search around with our cheong kakis and get some info on those ktv joints that had wild gals that willing to do anything as long as they are well tips.

We called and told Ben that we managed to get some info and will do some arrangement and shall go to those place after our dinner that night.

That night, we arranged with another friend, Joe whom are also one of our regular kakis and also a good BUDDY of Ben to come along to join us for a drink together with my wife.

We meet at 7pm at our place before heading to Newton for dinner and some drinks before going to the pub that was being recommended.

to be continued.....

btfun4you
30-04-2011, 11:07 AM
We meet at 7pm at our place before heading to Newton for dinner and some drinks before going to the pub that was being recommended.

After our dinner, all 4 of us, Ben, Joe, me and my wife proceed to the karaoke lounge which was recommended by our friend.

When we reached the KTV, we were lead to a corner room which can accommodate about 8-10 person.

After a while, a Malay Mamasan came in and intro herself as Lisa.

We told Lisa we are here to enjoy and was recommended by our friend to look for her.

We told us, dun worry, most of the gals that under her will give their best service as long as they are well tips.

After a while, she left and came back with 4 gals whom are around the age of 20plus and slim and sexy.

lone_dog69
30-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Sounds interesting....please carry on. :D

robocock
30-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Wah, mass orgy cuming liao!!!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
30-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Angmo buay sai leh, but for the benefits of other bros, i also sit here look look :D

btfun4you
01-05-2011, 05:54 AM
After a while, she left and came back with 4 gals whom are around the age of 20plus and slim and sexy.

The Mamasan told the gals to take good care of us before she leave the room.

The mood seem to be good and my wife was enjoying the atmosphere as she had never been to such a place before.

We were chatting with the gals and jokingly ask what services do they have and provides in this place.

The gals told my wife that they will do anything as per clilent's request as long as she dun mind about it. And also this is the first time they saw a client bringing their wife to such a place.

My wife told them she is a open minded lady and was just curious to see what make us keep coming to such a place since she had heard from us claiming is a nice and wild place to enjoy.

After hearing my wife's comment, one of the gal starts to switch the music to those hot beat song.

And one of the gals that sitting with my wife was commenting that my wife is pretty with a great figure which is standing at 166/50/C34.

She starts to hold my wife's hand and request my wife to cheer up with a drink with her.

After cheering the drink, gal start to kiss my wife and use another hand to touch my wife's breast.

to be continued...........

toyota wish
01-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Bro pls continue the story if u dont mind can pm me the addresss of the ktv would like to try out thx in advance

kwik
01-05-2011, 01:02 PM
nIce, great writing, thansk for sharing

TCSSS
01-05-2011, 01:25 PM
waiting for the update, thanks

alan0338
01-05-2011, 02:55 PM
camp here also :D

diputs1269
01-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Sitting here for the great time cumming...:)

lambda123
01-05-2011, 05:41 PM
reporting for duties sir.

callim2
02-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Fall in... heehee recruit coming to Q.
Bro pls come back with the story.
Waiting for some action from your wifie
:D

btfun4you
03-05-2011, 10:05 AM
She starts to hold my wife's hand and request my wife to cheer up with a drink with her.

After cheering the drink, gal start to kiss my wife and use another hand to touch my wife's breast.

My wife starts to response with a kiss with the gal and let her hand fondle her breast.

Both gals feels comfortable with each others and we can see them enjoying touching each others body and all 3 of us was watching with horniness with our gal starts to use their hands feeling our dick.

The gal whom was sitting with me starts to unzip my pant and took out my dick and play with it. And due to the music being play with loud volume, the other gals also starts to remove their dressing and bra to bare body.

My the other 2 friends, Ben and Joe also starts to fondle the gals breasts and suck their hard erected nipples with eyes watching what my wife and the others is doing with each others.

On the side, the gal with my wife starts to used her hand to undress my wife before unhook my wife's bra.

She remove my wife' bra and expose her bare breast with erected nipples that both my wife had been eager to see.

to be continued........

BigBoy2
03-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Interesting... More please.....

btfun4you
08-05-2011, 11:58 AM
On the side, the gal with my wife starts to used her hand to undress my wife before unhook my wife's bra.

She remove my wife' bra and expose her bare breast with erected nipples that both my friends had been eager to see.

Immediately both our friend Ben and Joe Marikita went up as they saw my wife's full being exposed after her bra was unhooked.

The gals being to fondle my wife's big breast and using her finger to play with her erected nipples before using her mouth to suck it.

Wow that is one of the most interesting thing that we had seen for the first time that wife starts to enjoy her fun infront of all of us.

After watching for a moment, i went over to my wife and kiss her.

I went to check and ask her whether she do enjoy the fun tonight.

She just nodded her head and start to use her hand to reach out for my dick.

she starts to unzip my pant and took out my dick to suck while the gal was playing with her breast and sucking her niples.

To be continued......

syt_punisher
08-05-2011, 10:09 PM
seen this similar story somewhere on sbf :o

btfun4you
11-05-2011, 10:55 AM
she starts to unzip my pant and took out my dick to suck while the gal was playing with her breast and sucking her nipples.

I begins to squeeze the gal breasts while wife was sucking my dick.

After seeing my wife sucking my dick, the gals starts to unbutton my wife's pant and pull down before trying to use her hand to rub wife's pussy from the outer side of her panty.

Wife than withdraw her mouth from my dick and lie down to let the gal pull down her panty before allowing her finger to push into her pussy to finger her.

I than move back to my seat and enjoy with the other gal while watching wife enjoying being finger by the other gal.

Both my friends was surpirse at the same times waiting for my signal so that they can join in to flirt with my wife.

to be continued......

dumboyz
11-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Another camper reporting in... Waiting for more action.. Ur wifey is going to get the bang of a lifetime :D