PDA

View Full Version : Female looking for FwB

Pages : [1] 2 3

miniicer
25-04-2011, 01:43 AM
I'm in my mid 20s, chinese, average looking and size. Seeking guy for activities like movies/dinner/drink..and don't mind 'more' if we can hit it off.

More about myself: i am not a slut that bed every guy i met:rolleyes:. i have tried before 1 or 2 times ONS or meet on the first meeting and straight to hotel after that... seriously i don't like this feeling. Reason cos i don't know anything about the guy at all, really can't enjoy at all. Prefer to know the guy lil better first. I've also met guy that hanky panky on me during the first meeting, it's turning me off. Cos i'm one that's slow to warm up, so prefer to take it easy on first date.

Guys that wish to pm me, hope that you are able to fulfil the following criterias:
-age btwn 25-40
-at least average looking and above
-chinese only
-if you are out of shape in body size, please don't pm me also(sorry cos i simply don't prefer fatty)
-disease free

Lustshooter
25-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Hi

I am 40+, but still fit and look younger than my age.

I am diseased free and have alot of free times.

Hope I qualified.

Cheers

VitaminC99
25-04-2011, 09:12 AM
I'm in my mid 20s, chinese, average looking and size. Seeking guy for activities like movies/dinner/drink..and don't mind 'more' if we can hit it off.

More about myself: i am not a slut that bed every guy i met:rolleyes:. i have tried before 1 or 2 times ONS or meet on the first meeting and straight to hotel after that... seriously i don't like this feeling. Reason cos i don't know anything about the guy at all, really can't enjoy at all. Prefer to know the guy lil better first. I've also met guy that hanky panky on me during the first meeting, it's turning me off. Cos i'm one that's slow to warm up, so prefer to take it easy on first date.

Guys that wish to pm me, hope that you are able to fulfil the following criterias:
-age btwn 25-40
-chinese only
-if you are out of shape in body size, please don't pm me also(sorry cos i simply don't prefer fatty)
-disease free
Hi Miniicer,

Would love to take you out for dinner. =) A quick intro of myself, I'm 26 this yr. Many people tell me I'm above average (in case you don't think so later, it's my frens fault ah). Chinese. And surely in shape.

Let me know if you prefer me to pm you instead. I'm guessing ur mailbox shd have exploded by now.

ConsensualLust
25-04-2011, 09:52 AM
-age btwn 25-40
-chinese only
-disease free

Hi there ! I just PM you . I also recently started a thread looking for a consensual partner .

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5877700&postcount=1

owl888
25-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Y gals dunn like fatty:confused:, i weigh 85kg but in good shape. Can qualify?

miniicer
25-04-2011, 10:46 AM
y mailbox only can keep 10mail..so pathetic:rolleyes:

@owl888: sorry it's personal preference..

anyway, ts means?:confused:

see see only
25-04-2011, 10:55 AM

Some girls fall into the cat that like bamboo and some that love teddy bear ...
and some do not mind about shape but on the inner beauty .... :rolleyes:

Somehow this lady ... fell into the cat that like bamboo ... tat's why no choice me gonna skip this one :(

But do wish that she can change her mind :D

SH149
25-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Hi me a normal average looking guy
40 years old stand at 160cm tall to be honest quite pretty short for guys :(
Reason pm u is that I am not looking for ONS but more to widen my circle of friends
Me drive a normal Korea car compare to others so if have time I like to have dinner clubbing or even a short holiday
Wish to hear from u soon
Anyway I am a Chinese and weight 56kg

jasdude
25-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi me a normal average looking guy
40 years old stand at 160cm tall to be honest quite pretty short for guys :(
Reason pm u is that I am not looking for ONS but more to widen my circle of friends
Me drive a normal Korea car compare to others so if have time I like to have dinner clubbing or even a short holiday
Wish to hear from u soon
Anyway I am a Chinese and weight 56kg

Out of mountain with vengeance! now even more fast leg fast hand already :D:eek:

-age btwn 25-40
-chinese only
-disease free

Hey T.S , how about coffee with my regular sammyboy buddies ? We meet up a few times a week for coffee or drinks . Friends ? maybe you will spot someone you fancy among us ( there will be gals there as well ) ? BTW all of us meet your basic requirements .

bigtummyguy2828
25-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Pardon me if you are not into married man else lets chat online to find out more about each other. chat about likes, dislikes and fantasies. chat about how those fantasies can be turn in beautiful sexy memories...

WarrenG
25-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Hello! I know I'm a bit young for this as I'm only 22 yrs old, but would really like have someone tt enjoy just a simple date =) hope to cya pm! Thanks!

ConsensualLust
25-04-2011, 11:46 AM

Hi

Thanks for the speedy reply after I PM you ! your inbox is full already thus I cannot reply you . my email is [email protected] .

debauchee
25-04-2011, 12:00 PM
hi miniicer, how about a fun filled date with a late 30s single man? a above average looking and weight control man here will like to show u a gd time. care to pm me for detail? ur pm is full.

SH149
25-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Haha bro Jasdude so fast spotted by u :D

ConsensualLust
25-04-2011, 12:20 PM

T.S means thread starter

You just registered a nick . so you are under moderation . log in more and post more to get out of moderation faster .Also when you are in moderation , your post will not appear immediately . I am also under moderation like you . so whatever I post will deem to be old news when it get approved by the moderator .

block11
25-04-2011, 12:24 PM

its not pathetic if you understand the reason... just get unmoderated and you'll have plenty of PM capacity. read the newbie section if you require more info :rolleyes:

by the way, TS means threadstarter

BiRd13
25-04-2011, 12:47 PM

-age btwn 25-40
-chinese only
-disease free

I certainly hit all requirement of yours. However, your mailbox is full. Unable to pm you. Appreciate if you can pm me your email, or at least post your email address down (Can create a new email for such purpose) so those bros who's interested can email you, instead of hitting the 10 message quota =D

hunson
25-04-2011, 12:48 PM
I would like to be in the list too...

Let's link up and see how things go...:)

Goldflame
25-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi. Andy here 29 m chi. I think I fit your requirement. Could you pm me your email so that I can send you a detail info abt myself? Hope to hear from u. Cheers

Mich0088
25-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Hi I am keen do let me know how to ctc you

miniicer
25-04-2011, 01:53 PM
its not pathetic if you understand the reason... just get unmoderated and you'll have plenty of PM capacity. read the newbie section if you require more info :rolleyes:

by the way, TS means threadstarter

aww i see...thanks for clarification, am lazy to read through the long newbie section..;)

miniicer
25-04-2011, 01:55 PM
I certainly hit all requirement of yours. However, your mailbox is full. Unable to pm you. Appreciate if you can pm me your email, or at least post your email address down (Can create a new email for such purpose) so those bros who's interested can email you, instead of hitting the 10 message quota =D

email stated at signature, mail me with ur nick here^^

sounds like interview. LOL. :p

blohsg
25-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Jasdude : that's a good suggestion really ... no pressure ... meet up in a groupie ... hang out with the guys / gals ... familiarize yourself with everyone ... sounds like a good idea w/o having to sift thru all the P/M :D

hmmm ... another Lady with seeking men request :)

Sandles
25-04-2011, 04:02 PM
I emailed you directly. Please take a look see :)

60hunter
25-04-2011, 04:10 PM
hi.. im chinese n goodlooking,,, 26yearsold...
we can exchange picture...

Legacy
25-04-2011, 04:50 PM
hi 24 chinese wish to know more about u interested pm me.

ConsensualLust
25-04-2011, 05:38 PM

Hi there !

I added you on MSN already . Hope to hear from you soon !

Joshua

tookara
25-04-2011, 06:00 PM

it depends on how tall you are, doesn't it?

dreadlord
25-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Added you in MSN Daniel here 30 Chinese 70kg 1.83 average looking guy here

blohsg
25-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Mini icer : well ... a blind date or speed dating is sorta like an interview isn't it ?

This is more like a social interview where it's not about what you HAVE done ... what you CAN do or ABLE to do ... maybe along the lines of finding someone like-minded, with the right chemistry, have a good laugh ... have a little fun in the sack and perhaps fill that void for that moment ... be safe ... set the rules upfront so nobody gets hurt or disappointed ... :)

xman6
25-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi, i'm sure I meet your requirement so far. Anyway b4 we can go further I hope to see your reply. I'm sure you'll not regret knowing me :). Have a great day...

Redeemer81
25-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Hi, i'm sure I meet your requirement so far. Anyway b4 we can go further I hope to see your reply. I'm sure you'll not regret knowing me :). Have a great day...

Hey x-man. U forget to state what's ur special ability

bleuwings
25-04-2011, 08:21 PM
33/m/chn here

have normal look, normal height, normal weight, normal job.........maybe not normal brain :p

Docky
25-04-2011, 08:24 PM
email stated at signature, mail me with ur nick here^^

sounds like interview. LOL. :p

Hey Babe,

I started the dating thread, how about going on a Date with me?
:D;):o I'll be mailing u soon.

bail1234
25-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Out of mountain with vengeance! now even more fast leg fast hand already :D:eek:

Hey T.S , how about coffee with my regular sammyboy buddies ? We meet up a few times a week for coffee or drinks . Friends ? maybe you will spot someone you fancy among us ( there will be gals there as well ) ? BTW all of us meet your basic requirements .

HAHA Jasdude i interested in the coffee session... can join?? :)

alan0338
25-04-2011, 08:43 PM

wasted, cant apply also, ppl say i look round shape :D

pantylover1982
25-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi there yr pm is full..am 28m chn standing 1.72 58kg average looking looking for female frenz to hang out with too...pm me if u don mind or add me on msn,[email protected] :)

NeedToRelax
25-04-2011, 09:08 PM
So sad is big size so bad when gals don't like sob sob.......:( Then wish others bros GOOD LUCK :D

vearn78
25-04-2011, 09:10 PM

-age btwn 25-40
-chinese only
-disease free

hi how to contact?

DAdults
25-04-2011, 09:11 PM
FwB = Friend without Benefit?

Good idea. :)

potato1708
25-04-2011, 09:24 PM
hi i'm andy add u in msn hope u will accept..me 38s h168 w65 not so fat not so tin...:)

lampa
25-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Hey! I had just added u on msn. My email add will be [email protected]
Hope to get to chat with you online so as to know more about you =) Cya

daddycool82
25-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi miniicer.. am 29 this yr.. male chinese.. average looking not fatty... i like running alot so body not tt fat hehehe... yup so anything u can pm me as well.. hope u will reply me thanks

nitekids
25-04-2011, 11:23 PM
wat u were saying is that fatty cant haf a gd marriage lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r sure a loser get out of this forum

Fantasysez
25-04-2011, 11:32 PM

Miniicer,
You should seriously consider taking up Jasdude's offer! The friends in his gang are all nice & fun-loving people (or at least those I've met), so technically speaking, he would have helped screen off some of the guys. ;)

On worst case scenarios, at least Jasdude himself would have saved the day! :rolleyes:

miniicer
26-04-2011, 01:53 AM

sounds interesting..let me know when's the next meet up:)

jasdude
26-04-2011, 02:21 PM
sounds interesting..let me know when's the next meet up:)

SHUCKS! saw your reply too late ! actually have a TCSS session with the gang now at ANG MO KIO Mc Donalds now ! I will PM you my contact . :p

avant321
26-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Bro, I'm here too... With F........z!

tookara
26-04-2011, 02:30 PM
happening man... some of us must work :(

have fun guys

maninsinsha
26-04-2011, 02:30 PM
I'm around the vicinity.... ETA 5 mins...:)

blohsg
26-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Roll call ?

All skiving ... tsk tsk tsk

Avantz321 : F@177@5453Z ?

jasdude
26-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Roll call ?

All skiving ... tsk tsk tsk

Avantz321 : F@177@5453Z ?

FALL IN FALL IN ! why you still behind a computer screen .

LoveThai
26-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Where are you guys exactly at? Which part of AMK?

lovebuddy
26-04-2011, 06:38 PM
I wanna come also

AmeShin
26-04-2011, 09:01 PM
hi i am 32m
chinese
thin 171

dont mind be a friend 1st i am ok with that;)

email is [email protected]

Fantasysez
26-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Bro, I'm here too... With F........z!

Hmmm, why does F........z sounds so like me??? Is she hot????!! :rolleyes:

blohsg
26-04-2011, 10:43 PM
oh come on ... F@177@5453Z = Fantasysez ?

There must have been quite a commotion @ Macs just now :)

maninsinsha
26-04-2011, 10:44 PM

Ooohhh.... "Is she HOT" would be an understatement for F.......z!!! :D

blohsg
26-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Manin : maybe a single word would suffice ? SMOKIN !

maninsinsha
26-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Manin : maybe a single word would suffice ? SMOKIN !

Now, that's an apt word to describe her... :)

blohsg
26-04-2011, 11:05 PM
oh wait ... must include the audio effect of sizzling sound when you place your index finger on her cheeks ...

noob82
27-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Hi, just emailed you at your msn.

Chinese Male 29

avant321
27-04-2011, 06:56 AM

Certified HOT HOT HOT!!! Scorching!!! I was burnt!!!

blohsg
27-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Avant321 : did you get too close to F.....Z or did she greet you with a kiss ?

jasdude
27-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Avant321 : did you get too close to F.....Z or did she greet you with a kiss ?

Bro , next time join us ! will save you all the posts for details ! :D:p To describe her is easy ! Just do a thesaurus search for HOT and SENSUAL !

maninsinsha
27-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Certified HOT HOT HOT!!! Scorching!!! I was burnt!!!

You weren't burnt but almost baked to a destroyed mind.... :p:D

blohsg
28-04-2011, 12:30 PM
MiniIcer : Sorry about digressing from your Topic :P

so how has it been with the search ? spoke to anyone interesting so far ?

emikosan
28-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Wah sad. Movies, dinner n drinks r my favourite! But im onli 23 :( fail.....

frankyquek81
28-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Hi Pretty!!!
Im looking for someone to watch fast n furious 5 with me. R u interested???
Im 30, 175, 70, chn, single n available.

Docky
28-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Bro , next time join us ! will save you all the posts for details ! :D:p To describe her is easy ! Just do a thesaurus search for HOT and SENSUAL !

Can i join in too?
Aside from taking a peek at F.......Z:rolleyes:, I'm interested to see how the legendary Jasdude and Maninsinsha talk and look in real person as well. both of u bros damn zai here...:D

Panda79
28-04-2011, 09:19 PM
You all ah, hijack her thread. So notti.

Fantasysez
29-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Can i join in too?
...... I'm interested to see how the legendary Jasdude and Maninsinsha talk and look in real person as well. both of u bros damn zai here...:D

They are certainly "damn zai" out there too!
Their looks & talks won't disappoint you!! You will get hook in no time (oh ... plus Avant321 too!!) :p

jasdude
29-04-2011, 02:54 AM
Can i join in too?
Aside from taking a peek at F.......Z, I'm interested to see how the legendary Jasdude and Maninsinsha talk and look in real person as well. both of u bros damn zai here...

Their looks & talks won't disappoint you!! You will get hook in no time (oh ... plus Avant321 too!!)

Errrrrr , thanks but I am all in all just a normal dude ! JASDUDE ! :o;):D

As for Lady Fan , no words can ever fully describe her . She is nothing short of FANTASTIC in character and sensual charm ! :D

maninsinsha
29-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Their looks & talks won't disappoint you!! You will get hook in no time (oh ... plus Avant321 too!!) :p

Calling for avant321.... Once... Twice... Thrice....

You are OUT!!!! :p

Errrrrr , thanks but I am all in all just a normal dude ! Jasdude !

Hmmm.... The "Raw Look/Mafia" King talking!!! :rolleyes::D

DemiBoy
29-04-2011, 03:04 AM
SHUCKS! saw your reply too late ! actually have a TCSS session with the gang now at ANG MO KIO Mc Donalds now ! I will PM you my contact . :p

Christ~! :eek: I didn't know SBF have meetups at Macs. Thought mostly GL,pubs, discos or KTVs :D Nearby man.. next time can join you guys?

jasdude
29-04-2011, 03:09 AM
Calling for avant321.... Once... Twice... Thrice....

You are OUT!!!! :p

Hmmm.... The "Raw Look/Mafia" King talking!!! :rolleyes:

Hahahaha Bro Avant321 must be watching tv somewhere to be still online !

Hey ! after MOVIDA ! I am stuck with that nickname is it ? But I truly enjoyed what I did there ! :D Don't know whether all the waitress and waiters will still remember me ! lol

boyboy8383
29-04-2011, 03:10 AM
hi girl..
me late 20s. 173cm-60kg. look ok ba

jasdude
29-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Christ~! :eek: I didn't know SBF have meetups at Macs. Thought mostly GL,pubs, discos or KTVs :D Nearby man.. next time can join you guys?

Its back to the old school ! bunch of "OLD" men and demure young ladies hanging out ! :D

maninsinsha
29-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Hey ! after MOVIDA ! I am stuck with that nickname is it ? But I truly enjoyed what I did there ! :D Don't know whether all the waitress and waiters will still remember me ! lol

Well, that nick is gonna stick with you for the rest of your life so you might as well change your nick to Mafia King... Hmmm.... Not too sure if the waiters/waitresses will remember you but one thing for sure I remember is "someone" did promise me for another session to "undo the damage and memory"... :rolleyes::p:D

jasdude
29-04-2011, 03:25 AM
Well, that nick is gonna stick with you for the rest of your life so you might as well change your nick to Mafia King... Hmmm.... Not too sure if the waiters/waitresses will remember you but one thing for sure I remember is "someone" did promise me for another session to "undo the damage and memory"...

Hey ! if she go for another session to "undo the damage and memory" I will lose this NICKNAME already ! :D:p kinda grown fond of it !

boyboy8383
29-04-2011, 03:44 AM
hi! david here
avg look H173 W60 age late 20s

avant321
29-04-2011, 08:46 AM

Playing not second fiddle but third... But I love it!!! As long as I get some of Fantasysez, even if it's just a little...:p

avant321
29-04-2011, 09:00 AM

The first thing that popped into the staff minds, DECADENCE!!! U gansta ya! So that was what they called a 'three way'... Bro Maninsinsha, at least the bak cho mee wasn't that bad...sigh...

SH149
29-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Well, that nick is gonna stick with you for the rest of your life so you might as well change your nick to Mafia King... Hmmm.... Not too sure if the waiters/waitresses will remember you but one thing for sure I remember is "someone" did promise me for another session to "undo the damage and memory"... :rolleyes::p:D

Wowww a lot of happening down here me too late liao:(

jasdude
29-04-2011, 09:38 AM
The first thing that popped into the staff minds, DECADENCE!!! U gansta ya! So that was what they called a 'three way'... Bro Maninsinsha, at least the bak cho mee wasn't that bad...sigh...

:D:D:D You & Maninsinsha had bak cho mee outside Movida , I had DIM SUM in MOVIDA ! :D

BPITA
29-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Playing not second fiddle but third... But I love it!!! As long as I get some of Fantasysez, even if it's just a little...:p

I like the way you walk the walk ! :D

maninsinsha
29-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Bro Maninsinsha, at least the bak cho mee wasn't that bad...sigh...You & Maninsinsha had bak cho mee outside Movida , I had DIM SUM in MOVIDA ! :D

Forget about the bak cho mee, dim sum or tv.... We are going to watch a MOVIE in Movida... :D:D

BPITA
29-04-2011, 11:57 AM

Hmmmm , its like teenage years ! which was so many dog years ago ! interesting ! can I join you guys as well !

BPITA
29-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Forget about the bak cho mee, dim sum or tv.... We are going to watch a MOVIE in Movida... :D:D

Really don't know whats the hidden meaning behind all those terms . But can I join ?:D

jasdude
29-04-2011, 01:50 PM

I will worship even the hair that you shed if you can organize that ! OMG "Movie" in Movida ! :eek:

HiddenAngel
29-04-2011, 02:40 PM

Can i join in to watch the MOVIE too? :p

blohsg
29-04-2011, 02:47 PM
hmmm what kind of movie ? who's the Leading Actor or Actoress ?

heewhoo
29-04-2011, 02:51 PM
its me. PM me

BPITA
29-04-2011, 03:06 PM
its me. PM me

FANTASTIC INTRODUCTION ! GREAT CONFIDENCE ! will copy down immediately ! categorize it in my folder as " LOSER PICK UP QUOTES OF THE DAY " :D

Popman
29-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Hi,

I am average built, foreigner, 35 yo. And keen to have know u too.

Pm me and we shall meet

scslxl
30-04-2011, 01:25 PM
added ya
[email protected]
23m chinese
wish to noe u more ya^^

cepatsikit
01-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Hi Miniicer,

I'll be in Singapore middle of next week for a week+ and will be staying in Marina Bay Sands. First thing first, I meet your requirements: chinese, mid-30, 178/65, non-smoker and disease-free. I have no comment on the requirement for "average looking and above", but I believe I'm slightly on the above side. I'll leave that for you to judge and let me know when we meet up.lol.

I would be my pleasure to meet you for a cup of coffee or a meal. We can also do movie or a night-walk if you prefer. I'm easy going and up for anything.

I've added you into my msn ([email protected]).

Let's see if we clicks.

Cheers

cepatsikit
01-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Hi Miniicer,

I'll be in Singapore middle of next week for a week+ and will be staying in Marina Bay Sands. First thing first, I meet your requirements: chinese, mid-30, 178/65, non-smoker and disease-free. I have no comment on the requirement for "average looking and above", but I believe I'm slightly on the above side. I'll leave that for you to judge and let me know when we meet up.lol.

I would be my pleasure to meet you for a cup of coffee or a meal. We can also do movie or a night-walk if you prefer. I'm easy going and up for anything.

I've added you into my msn ([email protected]).

Let's see if we clicks.

Cheers

innuendo
01-05-2011, 05:17 AM
Girls love the double post.

maninsinsha
01-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Can i join in to watch the MOVIE too? :p

Certainly, angel of secret, if The Sound Of Music is your predilection.... ;):p

massaman
02-05-2011, 02:37 AM
hi Manin...noticed nowadays your sign-off is 2 emoticons instead of your previous 1. Don't think I am the first busybody right??? huh huh huh...:)

jasdude
02-05-2011, 02:47 AM
Certainly, angel of secret, if The Sound Of Music is your predilection.... ;):p

BRO ! You are really a celebrity . Paparazzi reporting your every move and change in habits .:D:D

silicacarbide
02-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey sweetheart, do drop me an email at [email protected]

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 12:31 PM
hi Manin...noticed nowadays your sign-off is 2 emoticons instead of your previous 1. Don't think I am the first busybody right??? huh huh huh...:)

Afternoon Massaman... If you are on the qui vive, I do sign-off with 2 or even 3 emoticons at times.... ;)

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Paparazzi reporting your every move and change in habits .

I'm sure that Massaman has been reverencing you and many of the bros here too... ;)

blohsg
02-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Paparazzi on the qui vive for the Man of the moment ;)

Manin : You could take him under your wing ;) hehe

maninsinsha
02-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Manin : You could take him under your wing ;) hehe

I can't take him under my wing but we sure can exchange our differing views on subjects of interests under the sun.... ;)

izzx11
02-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi miniicer,

You are a independent woman and knows what you want. So it may be a good idea to first chat with a guy via msn or any other media in order for you to find out more about the guy.

For me, my msn id is [email protected].

Cheers.

ben2011
02-05-2011, 03:18 PM
hi ben 32 chinese male above average looking, driving, 173, 60kg.
Meet all ur criteria.
PM me

kangking
02-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Hi

My email is [email protected].

Decent, pleasant looking chap here.

Thanks

KoreanNam
02-05-2011, 03:49 PM
how to call the lady who is staying Johor Bahru? Please let me know ASAP.

Sunline
02-05-2011, 11:53 PM
TS, have the vacancy been filled?

Reoxy
03-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Now I know who are the profesionals FB-hunters here.

Jasdude and blohsg you guys are just about everywhere man!

Cannot keep up with you all lah...I think I have better chance to stake out at the schools than in here...Chicken wing...

jasdude
03-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Now I know who are the profesionals FB-hunters here.

Jasdude and blohsg you guys are just about everywhere man!

Cannot keep up with you all lah...I think I have better chance to stake out at the schools than in here...Chicken wing...

Hmmmmm , let see ................ There are only a handful number of active Lady Samsters in here . BUT til date I did not even send in any applications of any sort nor express any outright interest YET . Hmmmmm maybe I should :D.

One thing for sure also ! I like horsing around in the threads and inviting People of Interest to meet up with the gang for coffee or drinks ! :D

blohsg
03-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Reoxy : I'm not worthy :P They r the 3 musketeers (aptly described by F......Z - Was she the damsel in distress saved by their hands ?) ;) i'm just a green horn sidekick wana-be making a mockery of myself lah bro.

ooh ... is that what you do in the WEEKdays staking out those in skool unis and recovering over the weekends / PH ? haha

jasdude
03-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Reoxy : I'm not worthy :P They r the 3 musketeers (aptly described by F......Z - Was she the damsel in distress saved by their hands ?) ;) i'm just a green horn sidekick wana-be making a mockery of myself lah bro.

ooh ... is that what you do in the WEEKdays staking out those in skool unis and recovering over the weekends / PH ? haha

Hey ! "Athos" , "Porthos" , and "Aramis" if we are . Then "d'Artagnan" you should be ! ALL FOR ONE ! ONE FOR ALL ! :D

blohsg
03-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Jasdude : WE're OFF TO SAVE THE KING ! oh .. maybe it's the Queen or Princess in this context ?

blohsg
03-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Jasdude : maybe you should apply ... Don't think the ladies will have any objections :) spread some love bro ...

Reoxy
03-05-2011, 01:15 PM
果然, you guys are everywhere. Super fast reply somemore..

blohsg
03-05-2011, 01:23 PM
On the move at kallang bahru :) doing some shopping and lunch. Bloody hot day ...

coolrhino
04-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Damn i have tummy!! gotta to burn it out now so i can qualify.. =D but i'm too young =.=|| 21 this year

whiskyman
04-05-2011, 01:58 AM
is the application still open?

Reoxy
04-05-2011, 09:49 AM
is the application still open?

The application will remain open and valid until stated otherwise.

Applications should be submitted through authorized counters (Post Office Outlets, AXS/SAM) during the following timing:

Mon - Thurs: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Fri & Sat: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Sun & PH: Closed

Pls also take note that we will be having vegetarian on 初一/十五 of every month.

Pls submit applications with a recent photograph of your penis in its erect form.

Pls also include your Name, NRIC, Home Address, Contact Number, 3 months latest PaySlip and a sperm sample.

coolrhino
05-05-2011, 01:36 AM
The application will remain open and valid until stated otherwise.

Applications should be submitted through authorized counters (Post Office Outlets, AXS/SAM) during the following timing:

Mon - Thurs: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Fri & Sat: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Sun & PH: Closed

Pls also take note that we will be having vegetarian on 初一/十五 of every month.

Pls submit applications with a recent photograph of your penis in its erect form.

Pls also include your Name, NRIC, Home Address, Contact Number, 3 months latest PaySlip and a sperm sample.

LMAO bro!!

jasdude
05-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Jasdude : maybe you should apply ... Don't think the ladies will have any objections :) spread some love bro ...

The ladies in here are busy enough without me intervening . My BRO maninsinsha can do the job of spreading the love around equally well or better .

Too much cooks spoil the broth , too much love , chaos like a ZOO !

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 03:45 PM
The ladies in here are busy enough without me intervening . My BRO maninsinsha can do the job of spreading the love around equally well or better .

Too much cooks spoil the broth , too much love , chaos like a ZOO !

Hmm.... Don't think I've written to TS here but there again, I can't spread my love better than what you have done in the past, present or future...:o I'm only a one woman's man (one woman at a time)... ;)

As for you, I'm sure many would have agreed that it wasn't the case of too much love will be chaotic like a zoo but to put it more aptly, it should be "Too Much Love Will KILL You"... :p:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=maninsinsha;5911001]Hmm.... Don't think I've written to TS here but there again, I can't spread my love better than what you have done in the past, present or future...:o I'm only a one woman's man (one woman at a time)... ;)
One woman man (one woman at a time) hmm... Does that means no bonking 2 women the same day?? :p

jasdude
05-05-2011, 04:25 PM
As for you, I'm sure many would have agreed that it wasn't the case of too much love will be chaotic like a zoo but to put it more aptly, it should be "Too Much Love Will KILL You"...

Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! someone just place a huge cactus plant in replacement of my chair . Going to the DOCTOR now to remove the needles . :eek::D:p

One woman man (one woman at a time) hmm... Does that means no bonking 2 women the same day??

Very Good ! you beat me to it :D Very nicely done ! Subtle yet VERY Suggestive !

DeathGod69
05-05-2011, 04:37 PM
LOL
TS still around?
TS like not active anymore ...

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Very Good ! you beat me to it :D You are most welcome :) It just so happens I was telling someone the similar quote last nite ;p

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 04:53 PM
One woman man (one woman at a time) hmm... Does that means no bonking 2 women the same day?? :p

Ahh... That would have to depend on your interpretation of the words.... The meaning of words usually depends on the context in which they occur... ;)

Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! someone just place a huge cactus plant in replacement of my chair . Going to the DOCTOR now to remove the needles .

Call an ambulance from Bright Vision Hospital....

Hmm... On second thought, better NOT!!! :D:D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Ahh... That would have to depend on your interpretation of the words.... The meaning of words usually depends on the context in which they occur... ;)

I am agreeing with you BRO on this one ! MANY MANY MANY interpretations !

For example to name a few ! In a swing or mass orgy , you finish with one then onwards to another OR Be in a relationship with one, tired already change another one ? Errrr which one huh ? :D:p

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 05:42 PM
For example to name a few ! In a swing or mass orgy , you finish with one then onwards to another OR Be in a relationship with one, tired already change another one ? Errrr which one huh ? :D:p

I would have loved to answer you on this particular question but I know of someone who can explain more adequately than me but then again, someone might not be too willing to disclose given the predicament he's facing now so I doubt your question can be clarified at this particular moment...;):D

SH149
05-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I would have loved to answer you on this particular question but I know of someone who can explain more adequately than me but then again, someone might not be too willing to disclose given the predicament he's facing now so I doubt your question can be clarified at this particular moment...;):D

Hummm I know that person u mentioned .... It's not ME :D

fl_slayer
05-05-2011, 06:00 PM
You are most welcome :) It just so happens I was telling someone the similar quote last nite

sound similar to me too.........

Hmm.... Don't think I've written to TS here but there again, I can't spread my love better than what you have done in the past, present or future...:o I'm only a one woman's man (one woman at a time)...

As for you, I'm sure many would have agreed that it wasn't the case of too much love will be chaotic like a zoo but to put it more aptly, it should be "Too Much Love Will KILL You"...

i like the term one women's man

I am agreeing with you BRO on this one ! MANY MANY MANY interpretations !

For example to name a few ! In a swing or mass orgy , you finish with one then onwards to another OR Be in a relationship with one, tired already change another one ? Errrr which one huh ?

you are making me confuse:D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 06:09 PM

We are on a roll ! agree with you the second time ! we have a consensus streak finally on a certain topic ! :D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Tare making me confuse:D

Many a times ! Ignorance Is Bliss !

Bro ,its about time to change your signature ! abit outdated already ! :D:p

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Hummm I know that person u mentioned .... It's not ME :D

You down from the mountain now??? :p

i like the term one women's man

That's my aphorism.... :D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 06:55 PM
That's my aphorism....

:D:D Bro , Slayer caught you off guard ! he changed woman to women . It makes alot of difference ! :D:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=fl_slayer;5911354]sound similar to me too.........
And where have you heard this quote from leh? Hmmm....;)

SH149
05-05-2011, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=maninsinsha;5911418]You down from the mountain now??? :p

Not really yet bro
Recovered from fever but now my throat are giving me problem it's swelling n currently at the clinic seeing doctor:(
Old Liao last time sick not a big problem but recently engine start to slow down
BTW Jasdude when u going to get a session for us it's been quite some time since we met ?

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 07:44 PM
:D Bro , Slayer caught you off guard ! he changed woman to women . It makes alot of difference ! :D

Slayer is a One Women Man which meaning bonking a few women at the same time by himself :D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=maninsinsha;5911418]Recovered from fever but now my throat are giving me problem it's swelling n currently at the clinic seeing doctor:(
Old Liao last time sick not a big problem but recently engine start to slow down
BTW Jasdude when u going to get a session for us it's been quite some time since we met ?

Take care bro ! Sure . Will organize something ! early next week how ? who is the "WE" ?

SH149
05-05-2011, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=SH149;5911577]

Take care bro ! Sure . Will organize something ! early next week how ? who is the "WE" ?

Haha we means ppl like relax , onlyhuman n if u have others on Yr mind I have no problem
Next week when huh ? Must inform early hor cos nowsday very absent minded :( anyway doc say I very heaty

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 08:04 PM
sound similar to me too.........

And where have you heard this quote from leh? Hmmm....

Hmm..... Interesting... Do we have a story or report here??? :p:D

Slayer is a One Women Man which meaning bonking a few women at the same time by himself :D

That's to say he is O2MW (One Man Many WoMEN).... :D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Hmm..... Interesting... Do we have a story or report here???

That's to say he is O2MW (One Man Many WoMEN).... :D

Are we suppose report or tell story here? If yes, why don't you start first?:p

You should know better than me, he is your bro :D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 08:31 PM

Hmmmmm .................. interesting ! Might had opened a can of worms here ! Pitching tent with tidbits already ! :D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=jasdude;5911601] anyway doc say I very heaty

I advised you long long time ago . For you , a trip to Joo Chiat is a must every week . :D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Hmmmmm .................. interesting ! Might had opened a can of worms here ! Pitching tent with tidbits already ! :D

Hidden snuggle close to jasdude to share the tidbits but can we have strawberries, cherries and blue berries instead? :p

SH149
05-05-2011, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=SH149;5911624]

I advised you long long time ago . For you , a trip to Joo Chiat is a must every week . :D

Sighhh I wish to bro but time n my pocket not permit leh :(

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=SH149;5911624]

Joo Chiat got 凉茶店吗?or got 龟苓膏?

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 09:01 PM

Ahh... We rather hear it from the mouth of the horses... :p

Bro SH149, an open invitation to you... :D

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=jasdude;5911727]

Joo Chiat have 越南菜:D:D

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:06 PM

Hummm bro u sure ? I feel shy le :D:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=HiddenAngel;5911779]

Joo Chiat have 越南菜:D
Who is born in the year of horse??
So SH149 like 越南菜 then I am not his 菜 liao, maninsinsha cause I am 新加坡菜 :D

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=SH149;5911805]
Who is born in the year of horse??

Haha sis it's my pleasure to know u if u have no objection as I support local talent :D

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Hummm bro u sure ? I feel shy le

Come, come.... Don't be shy.... Change your taste to 新加坡菜 and I'm sure our angel would have obliged you... ;):D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=HiddenAngel;5911819]

Haha sis it's my pleasure to know u if u have no objection as I support local talent

Hmmm...too bad I am not a performer :eek:

Come, come.... Don't be shy.... Change your taste to 新加坡菜 and I'm sure our angel would have obliged you... ;)

Wah..trying to promote me ah? You got earn commission har? But too bad as I told SH149 I not a performer :(

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Come, come.... Don't be shy.... Change your taste to 新加坡菜 and I'm sure our angel would have obliged you... ;):D

Sure sure it's time to change taste Liao
Bro jasdude next week arrange one day can get to know her
Sis hidden angel what say u ? :p

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:26 PM
SH149 : I'm sure HiddenA's Bah is definitely nicer than any 越南菜.

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Sure sure it's time to change taste Liao
Bro jasdude next week arrange one day can get to know her
Sis hidden angel what say u ? :p

Now is my turn to be shy liao otherwise my nick won't be HiddenAngel rite? :p

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:28 PM
SH149 : I'm sure HiddenA's Bah is definitely nicer than any 越南菜.

blogger, how you know? You have 'tried' me before?? hmmm....:confused:

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:30 PM
HiddenA : Shyness can be overcome ... Sh149 will lead & show you the way ...

I wished I tried ;) but from the sounds of it ... it must be memorable ?

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Wah..trying to promote me ah? You got earn commission har?

Sshhhh..... If not I would have to pay sponsor's fee to Boss.... :o:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:32 PM
HiddenA : Shyness can be overcome ... Sh149 will lead & show you the way ...

I wished I tried ;) but from the sounds of it ... it must be memorable ?

Memorable or not you got to ask Maninsinsha :p

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Sshhhh..... If not I would have to pay sponsor's fee to Boss.... :o:D

OOOpppss....then can we spilt the sponsor's fee? 60/40?? ;):D

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:35 PM
think I heard it was memorable ;) to what extent I'm not too sure but he's all smiles and winks ...

Manin : any more memorable moments to add?

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Now is my turn to be shy liao otherwise my nick won't be HiddenAngel rite? :p

Haha no worry la I am not ABC Bro jasdude n maninsinsha can vouch for me :D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Haha no worry la I am not ABC Bro jasdude n maninsinsha can vouch for me :D

Then you are a XYZ? Then I lagi shy :p:D

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:41 PM
HiddenA : turn off the lights then no shy already ?

Sh149 : simi si ABC ?

maninsinsha
05-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Memorable or not you got to ask Maninsinsha

Thought the last was Slayer??? :confused:

think I heard it was memorable ;) to what extent I'm not too sure but he's all smiles and winks ...

Manin : any more memorable moments to add?

Hmm.... Did I mention cuffs, bit gag, ring of O??? :D

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Then you are a XYZ? Then I lagi shy :p:D

No need shy Sis I here to help u comfort u :p

jasdude
05-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Bro jasdude next week arrange one day can get to know her Sis hidden angel what say u ? :p

Hey , I am not a professional fast dating event organizer ! Why I must arrange and be the go between ?:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=maninsinsha;5911974]Thought the last was Slayer??? :confused:

Well..you are the first mah so naturally most memorable ;)

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:45 PM
HiddenA : turn off the lights then no shy already ?

Sh149 : simi si ABC ?

Alligator Buaya Crocodile :D:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey , I am not a professional fast dating event organizer ! Why I must arrange and be the go between ?:D

SH is just trying to give an excuse for us to meet actually not really for him to meet me :p

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:47 PM

Why ? For the sake of my happiness lor :D

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Manin : oooh ... yes ... memory failed me 4 a moment ... yes ;)

HiddenA : do you have the time to guide me through your epicurean experience ?

SH149 : ahhh ABC ...

SH149
05-05-2011, 09:53 PM
SH is just trying to give an excuse for us to meet actually not really for him to meet me :p

Sob sob u dun want to meet me :(:(

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Jasdude : hehe ain't you guys congregating @ 1 place ?

You just need to mention a location and the rest will fall in ?

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:56 PM
HiddenA : so who do you have in mind ? ;) pray tell so that we can see how to arrange accordingly.

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Sob sob u dun want to meet me :(:(

SH149, I just using other technic to make JasDude to make it happen mah, so I can kill a lot of birds with 1 stone :D

blohsg
05-05-2011, 10:00 PM
HA : so if you have 1 stone ... what kind of birdS woud you wan to shoot down ?

SH149
05-05-2011, 10:01 PM
SH149, I just using other technic to make JasDude to make it happen mah, so I can kill a lot of birds with 1 stone :D

Haha that's a brilliant idea
Bro jasdude u heard our praying :D:D

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 10:02 PM
HA : so if you have 1 stone ... what kind of birdS woud you wan to shoot down ?

Big Bird, Small Bird, Coloured Bird, Short Bird, Long Bird, all kinds of birds are welcome to be shot by me :p:D

SH149
05-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Big Bird, Small Bird, Coloured Bird, Short Bird, Long Bird, all kinds of birds are welcome to be shot by me :p:D

Ok on ! I Q in the first line to be get shot by u

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Ok on ! I Q in the first line to be get shot by u

Hahaha...you so anxious to be shot by me ah? :D

jasdude
05-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Why ? For the sake of my happiness lor :D

Huh ????? Got dragged into the picture again ! Lady Angel , SH149 is a great friendly guy , worth the meet . I will PM you all where the gang is going next week . Should be Monday or Tuesday ! WE will all meet . Fair ! :D

blohsg
05-05-2011, 10:20 PM
this type of introduction no need intro fee ... comes with personal guarantee hehe

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Huh ????? Got dragged into the picture again ! Lady Angel , SH149 is a great friendly guy , worth the meet . I will PM you all where the gang is going next week . Should be Monday or Tuesday ! WE will all meet . Fair ! :D

SH149, see it works! Hahaha.... and blogger I now will get to shoot all the birds with 1 stone :D

SH149
05-05-2011, 10:22 PM

Wow u say me like that I paisei leh like 卖膏药 anyway Tks for the compliment
Looking forward for the meeting :D

blohsg
05-05-2011, 10:35 PM
HA : :P you can handle it a not ? what if 2nd and 3rd shots are required ?

jasdude
05-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Jasdude : hehe ain't you guys congregating @ 1 place ?

You just need to mention a location and the rest will fall in ?

BRO SH149 , Blohsg and Lady Angel . Will PM you guys on sunday night on the date of meet up . Should be Monday or Tuesday . Venue to be advised on sunday as well .

BRO SH149 , please help me inform BRO RelaxGuy and OnlyHuman . Will PM them as well on Sunday .

BRO Blohsg WILL YOU BE COMING ?

HiddenAngel
05-05-2011, 10:54 PM
BRO SH149 , Blohsg and Lady Angel . Will PM you guys on sunday night on the date of meet up . Should be Monday or Tuesday . Venue to be advised on sunday as well .

BRO SH149 , please help me inform BRO RelaxGuy and OnlyHuman . Will PM them as well on Sunday .

BRO Blohsg WILL YOU BE COMING ?

Hahaha...thanks for the invite but next Monday and Tuesday I already have appointment fixed, therefore won't be able to make it, you guys enjoy the gathering. ;)

blohsg
05-05-2011, 11:11 PM
Jasdude : i'm a office hour person as I have extra evening duties. Can come for you only if time permits :) (oh ... dat didn't sound right :O)

HA : the invite sent already ... wait you don't attend the angry birds will not be so kind to you the next time :)

SH149
05-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Hummm how about Tis sat ? I know it's a bit rush n if u ok pm me if not maybe some other days as mon me likely not free cos need to work till quite late

yohooo
05-05-2011, 11:38 PM
LOL, I realise that TS not participating in thread whereas the thread becomes a TCSS thread. how did it become this way? :p:p

LoveAngel
05-05-2011, 11:44 PM
May I come? You guys sound like a bunch of quirky fun people to be with! :)

jasdude
06-05-2011, 12:44 AM
Hahaha...thanks for the invite but next Monday and Tuesday I already have appointment fixed, therefore won't be able to make it, you guys enjoy the gathering. ;)

Hummm how about Tis sat ? I know it's a bit rush n if u ok pm me if not maybe some other days as mon me likely not free cos need to work till quite late

Sorry Guys . Next week meet up already set on Tuesday , cannot change since majority wins ! Since you two cannot make it . I leave it to you guys to date each other out first . Enjoy and be safe . :D

Reoxy
06-05-2011, 12:55 AM
sorry guys . Next week meet up already set on tuesday , cannot change since majority wins ! Since you two cannot make it . I leave it to you guys to date each other out first . Enjoy and be safe . :d

我..已..被..遗..忘.

rubicon
06-05-2011, 12:58 AM
Sorry Guys . Next week meet up already set on Tuesday , cannot change since majority wins ! Since you two cannot make it . I leave it to you guys to date each other out first . Enjoy and be safe . :D

I am kinda new here, what are you guys organizing? Can I come?

maninsinsha
06-05-2011, 01:03 AM
thanks for the invite but next Monday and Tuesday I already have appointment fixed, therefore won't be able to make it, you guys enjoy the gathering. Hummm how about Tis sat ? I know it's a bit rush n if u ok pm me if not maybe some other days as mon me likely not free cos need to work till quite late Since you two cannot make it . I leave it to you guys to date each other out first . Enjoy and be safe .

Hmm.... A coincident that the both of them can't make it on that day???:confused:

One with a prior engagement and the other working late??? Hmm.... :rolleyes::p:D

jasdude
06-05-2011, 01:22 AM
我..已..被..遗..忘.

BRO ! You are not forgotten , will pm you on sunday on where abouts on Tuesday !

jasdude
06-05-2011, 01:26 AM
Hmm.... A coincident that the both of them can't make it on that day???

One with a prior engagement and the other working late??? Hmm....

Well , let them go watch tv together . :D

maninsinsha
06-05-2011, 01:32 AM

You were the catalyst for their connection and they didn't invite you for dim sum??? :eek::D

blohsg
06-05-2011, 06:34 AM
Hmmm ... Its watching tv and having tim sum again :) is this activity for 2 only or others can chap jit ka?

SH149
06-05-2011, 07:39 AM

Lol well guys dun think too much :p
No prior arrangement between me n HD yet
Would love to join u guys on tue if I am able to make it
HD really hope to see u soon but dun get shock when u see me huh ? :D

SH149
06-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Hmmm ... Its watching tv and having tim sum again :) is this activity for 2 only or others can chap jit ka?

Haha bro u want to chap Jit ka ? Well not up to me to decide
Will inform u if permit k ? :D

blohsg
06-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Sh149 : bro she mentioned she's into killing 2 birds with 1 stone? Well, you'll have to arrange to take the Angel out for a good time :) first.

blohsg
06-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Welcome to the New angel in the house. You want to an sh149's angels?

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Sh149 : bro she mentioned she's into killing 2 birds with 1 stone? Well, you'll have to arrange to take the Angel out for a good time :) first.

It's one stone with many birds not just two birds :p

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 09:18 AM
You were the catalyst for their connection and they didn't invite you for dim sum??? :eek::D

Watch simi tv? I thought it's watching movie at movida? Dim sum? That is appetizer, not enough to feed me, I got a huge appetite, my dear Maninsinsha, have you forgotten?? :p:D

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Lol well guys dun think too much :p
No prior arrangement between me n HD yet
Would love to join u guys on tue if I am able to make it
HD really hope to see u soon but dun get shock when u see me huh ? :D

HD?? Hmmm...HiddenDevil??? SH149 you so fast mixed me up with another Hidden? Gosh, that is a grave mistake you made, it's like during the love making session you called out another woman name.. Tsk tsk tsk:p

blohsg
06-05-2011, 09:30 AM
HAngel : Hidden darling he meant ...

You have quite an appetite don't you ? So what would be considered a fine feast for you ?

Would 4 vs 1 be a good number to handle ?

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 09:37 AM
HAngel : Hidden darling he meant ...

You have quite an appetite don't you ? So what would be considered a fine feast for you ?

Would 4 vs 1 be a good number to handle ?

How would you know he is calling me Hidden Darling? You two are one?

Buffet is always offer a good selection, cold n hot, appetizer, main course, dessert, healthy n greasy etc.

But bear in mind I m a one man's woman. Prefer to give my 101% attention to my man :D

jasdude
06-05-2011, 09:41 AM
May I come? You guys sound like a bunch of quirky fun people to be with! :)

Hmmmmm , a new lady in the house ! You are more than welcomed to join us ! Next tuesday . If you are game , will PM you this sunday on the venue and time .:D;)

Please NOTE to ALL ! Invitation to join us for TCSS is purely by Invitation only . Uninvited guests that turn up at the venue will not be entertained .

SH149
06-05-2011, 09:44 AM
HD?? Hmmm...HiddenDevil??? SH149 you so fast mixed me up with another Hidden? Gosh, that is a grave mistake you made, it's like during the love making session you called out another woman name.. Tsk tsk tsk:p

Hi sweetie my bad :(
Was thinking of watching HD tv with u as what bro maninsinsha n jasdude mentioned a genuine mistake

I am 200% one woman man - one at a time :D

On surface u r an Angle but when in bedroom u r an Devil :D

blohsg
06-05-2011, 09:47 AM
HiddenDarling : You're versatile as well right ? As long as you are the centre of attention, i'm sure you can share your 101% with everyone :P

hmm ... 要去吗?should be 大家要一起去吗?

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi sweetie my bad :(
Was thinking of watching HD tv with u as what bro maninsinsha n jasdude mentioned a genuine mistake

I am 200% one woman man - one at a time :D

Hmmm...watching HD tv in your house? So fast thinking of bringing me back home?? :D

Seems like a lot of one woman man in this thread except for FL_Slayer who is one women man :p oppss...

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 09:57 AM
HiddenDarling : You're versatile as well right ? As long as you are the centre of attention, i'm sure you can share your 101% with everyone :P

hmm ... 要去吗?should be 大家要一起去吗?

So HiddenDarling it's what you wanted to call me not SH :p

I won't be center of attention as I am sure there will be plenty of other attractive sis like me there on Tuesday and don't forget there is now another Angel (LoveAngel) in the house ;)

SH149
06-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Hmmm...watching HD tv in your house? So fast thinking of bringing me back home?? :D

Seems like a lot of one woman man in this thread except for FL_Slayer who is one women man :p oppss...

Have to act fast sweetie cos will lose out if too slow response :p

blohsg
06-05-2011, 10:07 AM
HA : Well ... i'm guessing his head's so full of eager anticipation to meet you that he's already Darling you here and there Darling I hold your hand Darling becareful watch you step.

Yes there are other attractive ladies and angels around ... but we r 1 man 1 woman type ... the 1 man 1 women guy will gladly take care of the others.

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Have to act fast sweetie cos will lose out if too slow response :p

Yah right, so have to send in your pm to our TS dis Miniicer? But someone I think JasDude mentioned before not necessary the fastest response will get her but it's the guy with the most charm will, am I right JasDude??:D

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 10:11 AM
HA : Well ... i'm guessing his head's so full of eager anticipation to meet you that he's already Darling you here and there Darling I hold your hand Darling becareful watch you step.

Yes there are other attractive ladies and angels around ... but we r 1 man 1 woman type ... the 1 man 1 women guy will gladly take care of the others.

Well... That I am not sure, will only know when all of us meet up and you can see for yourself.

So can I assume that you will also take extra care of me then??:p

SH149
06-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Yah right, so have to send in your pm to our TS dis Miniicer? But someone I think JasDude mentioned before not necessary the fastest response will get her but it's the guy with the most charm will, am I right JasDude??:D

Well u r not wrong ! Fast doesn't mean will get but too slow will miss the chance n I dun want to be the slowest
In fact I dun think that I did not pm TS cos I am waiting for the right Angel - R u the one ? I hope u r as I believe u have alot of suitors :p

SH149
06-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Bro jasdude do pm me the venue n time once finalize
Will attend if able to find a time slot :p

jasdude
06-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Bro jasdude do pm me the venue n time once finalize
Will attend if able to find a time slot :p

Sure BRO !

DATE of EVENT will be TUESDAY !

TIME - EVENING 7pm - late !

VENUE - TBA via PM on SUNDAY!

This EVENT is purely by INVITATION ONLY

blohsg
06-05-2011, 10:40 AM
HA : I have a soft spot for Angelic type gals ;) you sure you won't grow horns & turn demonic once you're done with me ? I'm a gentle soul and very fragile :P

jasdude
06-05-2011, 10:47 AM
HAngel :Would 4 vs 1 be a good number to handle ?

So who is the appetizer , who is the main course and who will be desert . Most important who will be the take away ? :D:p

SH149
06-05-2011, 10:54 AM
So who is the appetizer , who is the main course and who will be desert . Most important who will be the take away ? :D:p

Hmmm can I be all ? Not sure if HA my sweetie how she think ? :rolleyes:

jasdude
06-05-2011, 10:57 AM

Hmmmm you remembered what I posted before :D. Well thats always the case ! Once you got the lady 's attention with your charm . You are half way there to dating her out . The rest will be whether you guys have mutual chemistry mentally and physically !

Umizaru
06-05-2011, 10:57 AM
damn.....i fail to qualify again....sian...

jasdude
06-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Hmmm can I be all ? Not sure if HA my sweetie how she think ? :rolleyes:

You are greedy my BRO ! :p:D

blohsg
06-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Jasdude : 3 course meal only? I'd like to come first if ya don't mind ... I'll be appetizer then ... i'll be serving creamy savoury stuffed beefy sausage and cheesy meat balls with oregano with side fresh greens ...

HA : would that be ok ?

blohsg
06-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Miniicer seems a little bz now a days ... did she turn up last nite ?

avant321
06-05-2011, 11:13 AM
But bear in mind I m a one manINSINSHA woman. Prefer to give my 101% attention to my manINSINSHA :D[/QUOTE] ???

zron.45
06-05-2011, 11:17 AM
But bear in mind I m a one manINSINSHA woman. Prefer to give my 101% attention to my manINSINSHA :D ???[/QUOTE]

Lolzzz... U also join in the fun. :D all the best for the meetup.

avant321
06-05-2011, 11:23 AM
???

Lolzzz... U also join in the fun. :D all the best for the meetup.[/QUOTE]

My bad... Was quoting one of Hiddenangel's post... Hah...

jasdude
06-05-2011, 11:36 AM
But bear in mind I m a one manINSINSHA woman. Prefer to give my 101% attention to my manINSINSHA :D

My bad... Was quoting one of Hiddenangel's post... Hah...

BRO , u now opened another can of worms ! stirring shit all over the place ! lol :D:D

jasdude
06-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Miniicer seems a little bz now a days ... did she turn up last nite ?

She MIA bro ! the meetup last night was push forward to Last WEDNESDAY . had coffee in town with the gang from 2pm til 7pm !

blohsg
06-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Oh ... Well ... 7pm is tough ... Guess i can make it for appetiser only perhaps ;) ... Let me know about venue. Caught t/s on msn for a moment ... Will attempt to let her in and tell her to check her pm maybe.

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 12:07 PM
BRO , u now opened another can of worms ! stirring shit all over the place ! lol :D:D

Hmm... Using me as an excuse??:(

jasdude
06-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Hmm... Using me as an excuse??:(

Use you as a excuse for ????? . Enlighten me ! :p:D

jasdude
06-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Oh ... Well ... 7pm is tough ... Guess i can make it for appetiser only perhaps ;) ... Let me know about venue. Caught t/s on msn for a moment ... Will attempt to let her in and tell her to check her pm maybe.

Sure bro ! Will sure do !

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Use you as a excuse for ????? . Enlighten me ! :p:D

To open another can of worms n pitch a tent here :)

Reoxy
06-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Sure BRO !

DATE of EVENT will be TUESDAY !

TIME - EVENING 7pm - late !

VENUE - TBA via PM on SUNDAY!

This EVENT is purely by INVITATION ONLY

Very Good.

I like the timing.

It is just nice.

I can tell the wife I go to dinner with my boss.

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
HA : I have a soft spot for Angelic type gals ;) you sure you won't grow horns & turn demonic once you're done with me ? I'm a gentle soul and very fragile :P

Did I ever sounded angelic to you?? Otherwise my nick won't be HiddenAngel, right??:rolleyes:

HiddenAngel
06-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Jasdude : 3 course meal only? I'd like to come first if ya don't mind ... I'll be appetizer then ... i'll be serving creamy savoury stuffed beefy sausage and cheesy meat balls with oregano with side fresh greens ...

HA : would that be ok ?

I don't mind the beef n greens but never like cheesy n creamy stuff except for 1 other type of cream.:p

blohsg
06-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Reoxy : Hello 老板 ! Had a good night scouting around KL ?

HiddenA : Well ... I'm assuming you're going to sound melodius in person & besides how to play if you stay hidden ?

Facial cream perhaps ?

SH149
06-05-2011, 01:11 PM
I don't mind the beef n greens but never like cheesy n creamy stuff except for 1 other type of cream.:p

Hmmm other type of cream I be glad to serve u that ;-):D