PDA

View Full Version : Shy/Nervous to visit GL Houses.

BigbOobslova
24-04-2011, 05:30 AM
I hope I'm not alone when I post this up.

Ever had the feeling when you wanted to visit a GL house, but was too nervous and shy to even enter into a house because of
1. OKT being to pushy
2. You're just shy and scared of people seeing you (friends, colleagues, family members or worse, gf or wife?!) and being judged.:o

I know there will be cheongsters who will say
1. If shy PCC, then defeats whole point of this thread.
2. If shy go FL online or massage, AV super on due to new in charge/s
3. Go with friends to GL, but what if just really don't want people to know?

So actually I'm hoping OKT's out there working in GL can hear fellow cheongsters who share my problem. And cater to a new younger generation who are more online nowadays compared to the more experienced and HARDened ones (pun intended)

Here's my suggestion
1. Have a website or weebly of your House and girl's lates pics, business times etc etc
2. After doing so, instead of a fish tank, have the 1st floor be a dim lit waiting room for cheongsters preferably with small separate partitions, with PC's and pictures of your girls so that they can see who's available and then choose. Girls are then chosen via queue number. While waiting instead of OKT's maybe waitresses can serve drinks through small holes in walls while they wait, tv's optional?
3. Because the girls will be in THEIR own rooms waiting for the customers like in HK FL, Customers are happier cause no pressure to stand and choose and talk to OKT, and there's the feeling of visiting a FL in a hotel, but legally.
4. Money is paid before physically entering the room through a slot, once confirmed by the lady, she unlocks the door and business starts

Now of course again some Cheongsters will say, you still have to go GL what!! So people might see you. True, but this eliminates alot of guy's shyness to ENTER the business premises in the 1st place.

I hope OKT's who are serious about business, and moving forward with the new generation, consider this, I mean, if people are not shy to enter, you get potentially more business, more money, and we guys have a way to "release" our stress (pun intended again!) since AV has taken away the adventure of Massage Parlours and FL's.

If there are any kinks or potential problems, use this as a guideline and try to implement things to fix these potential problems.

Please provide constructive feedback cause I know there are a few of us who just want a fuck without fear of
1. Being caught by AV for visiting a massage parlor or FL in a hotel
2. Don't want to talk to the OKT (no offense, alot of you are nice chaps)
3. Just want a nice quick fuck and get out.

Thanks everyone :)

lagtardary
26-04-2011, 10:20 PM
i understand how u feel, why not find someone from sbf also around ur same age grp to go with u :)

smoky7
26-04-2011, 10:30 PM
TS, your proposals are rather interesting, but the way of running the business in Singapore may be controlled by AV to a certain extend. Putting photos may not be allowed after all unlike some of our Asian counterparts where they are more liberal when plying the sex trade.

As for the shyness and nervousness, reckon most of us been through this, all a matter of getting used to :)

tomyamramee
27-04-2011, 08:43 PM
i understand how u feel, why not find someone from sbf also around ur same age grp to go with u :)

the last time i only want to see see look look... now see see look look choose choose and bonk bonk...

BigbOobslova
06-08-2011, 01:29 PM
TS, your proposals are rather interesting, but the way of running the business in Singapore may be controlled by AV to a certain extend. Putting photos may not be allowed after all unlike some of our Asian counterparts where they are more liberal when plying the sex trade.

As for the shyness and nervousness, reckon most of us been through this, all a matter of getting used to :)

Hey Smoky7!

Thanks man! Maybe who knows, 1 day it'll be like I just said haha...

Any lobang for massage BM though?

BigbOobslova
06-08-2011, 01:30 PM
the last time i only want to see see look look... now see see look look choose choose and bonk bonk...

Funny Sia,

Thanks bro! I'll try to get over it.

comm
06-08-2011, 05:17 PM
i also have this problem, haha

i used to go for streetwalker, internet freelance, massage place....all because im too nervous to enter the legal house

bro i can only say that you start reading more, then pick 1 house to go to

the legal girls overall are really better and relatively safer....i remember last time, someone posted a thread about this thai FL from some yahoo group, he visit her that time, just happened to saw her taking lots of medicine pills, probably to control HIV virus

tell you lah, you start with 1 house and it gets easier from there... now i already go to 4 house and im not so shy to try a new house like last time

Islands
06-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Yes, most of us went through that... Just stand tall and walk in, tell the OKT which girl u want (do ur homework 1st), the rest will come easy...... The WL will guide u through the process, they are all train to achieve minimum SLA (service level Assurance). 8). The rest will be history by the time u overrun her or another way round....... :Dm

This is funny.... Guess most of us cannot tahan anymore with only see see look look..... :P

besafe
06-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Be shameless ... then you will not be shy and nervous.

Have fun.... be warned.... it is very contagious.

radii
06-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Haha true for me my first time was with a fren and it was touch and go from the start:o..... But it gets easier when u patronise the same house again subsequently as u would feel a sense of familiarity (although you would miss out on the other houses and fun haha :D) You can also try going down at night more dark so chances of you getting spotted are slimmer and maybe you can try entering the lorong from the back of the streets as opposed to entering from the front;)

newyorker88
06-08-2011, 11:12 PM
You can also try going down at night more dark so chances of you getting spotted are slimmer and maybe you can try entering the lorong from the back of the streets as opposed to entering from the front

Dont bet on it that at night, your chances are slimmer of being spotted. Try to wear a cap or dark glasses and park your car further to reduce someone seeing you.

luckyboiboi
07-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Guys need not be shy on this. Geylang is part of Singapore.

Kelnew
07-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Yes I agree with bro Islands. Most of us gone thru the shyness part. But now i jst park in front of the hse n walk in like its my another hm. Like wat was bring suggest. Do your homework and go in tell the okt who you want. Don't be shy, after all we are paying customer. be firm everything will be fine when the gal arrive.
When I started I also shy and just let the okt pushing around.
I remember reading a post that there are some bros orginasing something like orientation trip down gl, perhaps u might wanna join them walk around. When u are more familiar with gl, the shyness fades off slowly.

Happy bonking bro;)

drekman
07-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Dunt waste your money on geylang.

Alejandro88
07-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Hello T/S, yes, you must be like this mad China man, Drekman who is so damn thick skin and persistent in trying in vain to dissuade bruddahs from patronizing PRC WLs in GL. :rolleyes::D

ChrisColumbus
07-08-2011, 06:26 PM
I remember reading a post that there are some bros orginasing something like orientation trip down gl, perhaps u might wanna join them walk around. When u are more familiar with gl, the shyness fades off slowly.

Happy bonking bro;)

Over already bro trying to organize round 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=246907&page=3) now.

radii
07-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Dont bet on it that at night, your chances are slimmer of being spotted. Try to wear a cap or dark glasses and park your car further to reduce someone seeing you.

Bro cannot lah:p like that more obvious ppl will notice ...... somemore later you go in the house for the act very troublesome haha :D......

peanut123
08-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Your shyness is probably partially due to the social stigma associated with visiting hookers. The trick is don't look at it as a shameful act. Instead, look at it as a business transaction. Think "they have the goods, I have the money, and its willing buyer, willing seller". It's no different from buying a hamburger. Are you shy to buy a hamburger ? No ? Then why be shy about a similar transaction ? This will remove the shyness about the houses and their OKTs. They are afterall, salesmen and you, their customer.

Then there's the shyness about being seen. The trick is then not to loiter around there too long. Make up a list of the girls and houses you wanna try from the FRs here. Then go and walk straight to that house. Your exposure in the streets is only a few minutes, so its should be safe.

If you feel still feel uncomfortable, then go at night and walk briskly with your head down and avoid eye contact with people on the streets. You'll be surprise how people won't notice you if you aren't looking around and making eye contact. They are afterall, busy trying not to be seen as well.

luckyboiboi
08-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Your shyness is probably partially due to the social stigma associated with visiting hookers. The trick is don't look at it as a shameful act. Instead, look at it as a business transaction. Think "they have the goods, I have the money, and its willing buyer, willing seller". It's no different from buying a hamburger. Are you shy to buy a hamburger ? No ? Then why be shy about a similar transaction ? This will remove the shyness about the houses and their OKTs. They are afterall, salesmen and you, their customer.

Then there's the shyness about being seen. The trick is then not to loiter around there too long. Make up a list of the girls and houses you wanna try from the FRs here. Then go and walk straight to that house. Your exposure in the streets is only a few minutes, so its should be safe.

If you feel still feel uncomfortable, then go at night and walk briskly with your head down and avoid eye contact with people on the streets. You'll be surprise how people won't notice you if you aren't looking around and making eye contact. They are afterall, busy trying not to be seen as well.

i guess they may feel uneasy with pressure from okt as well.

king bong
08-08-2011, 10:41 AM
I hope I'm not alone when I post this up.

Ever had the feeling when you wanted to visit a GL house, but was too nervous and shy to even enter into a house because of
1. OKT being to pushy
2. You're just shy and scared of people seeing you (friends, colleagues, family members or worse, gf or wife?!) and being judged.:o

1. Being caught by AV for visiting a massage parlor or FL in a hotel
2. Don't want to talk to the OKT (no offense, alot of you are nice chaps)
3. Just want a nice quick fuck and get out.

Thanks everyone :)

Hey bro, i frequent gl, got a few houses that i patron. If you want drop me a pm and i can acompany you. We go there you check out if you like a wl if not we move to next house or make okt call your type. Been to gl countless times never saw anyone i know and never got halted by cops so let me know if you are keen. But only catch is i can only go past 6pm haha

Kelnew
08-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Hey bro, i frequent gl, got a few houses that i patron. If you want drop me a pm and i can acompany you. We go there you check out if you like a wl if not we move to next house or make okt call your type. Been to gl countless times never saw anyone i know and never got halted by cops so let me know if you are keen. But only catch is i can only go past 6pm haha

Hmm... Bro we can go together oso. Or better still 3 of us or more bros wanna join go together. Getting sian always go alone. Go together can share experence and tok tok and eat after that.

HeadOn
08-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Hmm... Bro we can go together oso. Or better still 3 of us or more bros wanna join go together. Getting sian always go alone. Go together can share experence and tok tok and eat after that.

Me too never patronize any house before though I do loiter around at times. Quite scared go into house alone n pressured by okt plus wan look see the wl first before deciding n scares the okt will b unhappy. Would b gd to go w a few bros to up the courage

Kelnew
08-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Me too never patronize any house before though I do loiter around at times. Quite scared go into house alone n pressured by okt plus wan look see the wl first before deciding n scares the okt will b unhappy. Would b gd to go w a few bros to up the courage

I do run ard a few hse frequent to find different kind of experience. No harm if u go wif me to look see look see. But I normally go for cat150 hse.

Kelnew
08-08-2011, 12:08 PM

I do run ard a few hse frequent to find different kind of experience. No harm if u go wif me to look see look see. But I normally go for cat150 hse.

Do pm me contacts if wanna go together. ;)

king bong
08-08-2011, 01:15 PM

Buddy system quite easy, 3 of us ok also. Pm me your contact, mind you though i am quite young but don be deceive by my age haha. I'd be there tom about 12:30 to get fresh abalone before the holiday crowd kicks in :) so let me know if you're keen. Haha

IronLeg
08-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Bro,

You PM me , i will bring you around to get over this shyness/nervous. after the 1st few times, u will be on your own. may be next time u will bring new bros around too - as a GL guide.

HeadOn
08-08-2011, 01:48 PM

Do pm me contacts if wanna go together. ;)

Sure. Would b gd to go ard houses w friends to look c

king bong
08-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Over already bro trying to organize round 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=246907&page=3) now.

Bro tom early much better tonight for sure house will be packed eve of ph loh :D timing impt to find sights and fresh (for the day) wl's haha don like to bonk wl's that has been exhausted for the day ehehe

HeadOn
10-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Bro tom early much better tonight for sure house will be packed eve of ph loh :D timing impt to find sights and fresh (for the day) wl's haha don like to bonk wl's that has been exhausted for the day ehehe

Bro when u organizing a tour to bring shy bros go look c lol

penguinrider
10-08-2011, 07:10 PM
actually there's nothing to be shy/nervous about going to GL house. infact i just went down today ard 2.30pm ALONE. it's my first time (to see chicken).

Basically i went down to try the cat50 fish tanks. So i patrol ard L18,20,WH. for 2 rounds. First round i just walk outside, nv go inside. 2nd round i pop inside those houses which have better looking exterior. once u go in, you will be greeted by the OKT casually(TCSS). If it's a cat50 house, there will be a fish tank with all the available lady. all fish tank are Thai. If it's a cat 100/150 (yes 100! dunno why the OKT quote me 100), there will not be a fish tank. Instead OKT will call all the WL to come out from the, erm.., cubicle to greet you.

In the end i choose one of the house at L18H?? (didnt chk no. but it's near the WH road). I picked G09, name is "izz"/"iss" or whatever.

Basically you go inside, tell OKT who you want, den pay the cashier/OKT. The rest is straight forward liao. Details is deserving of a full FR, but i shall pass it for now. since this is not the right place to post it.

king bong
11-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Bro when u organizing a tour to bring shy bros go look c lol

Not a tour loh! Haha gl not night sfari hehe

If you need a guide to get to a good house and select women i can help but you pay your own damages hehehe

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Not a tour loh! Haha gl not night sfari hehe

If you need a guide to get to a good house and select women i can help but you pay your own damages hehehe

Lol of cos damages on our own. So lose face if eat chicks still pple pay for u. I think bro Chris need guided tour also lol

king bong
11-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Lol of cos damages on our own. So lose face if eat chicks still pple pay for u. I think bro Chris need guided tour also lol

Easier to tour on small groups. This will avoid having 2 bro eyeing the same wl :) you keen? Id be at gl tonight :)

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Easier to tour on small groups. This will avoid having 2 bro eyeing the same wl :) you keen? Id be at gl tonight :)

Haha not tonight. Tmr might maybe can drop by but won't b bonking cos after gym tired tired Liao. U ask Chris also

king bong
11-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Haha not tonight. Tmr might maybe can drop by but won't b bonking cos after gym tired tired Liao. U ask Chris also

Haha anyways i don like going on fridays normally packe houses plus wl's quite tired after 8pm kekeke

Yeah maybe ask chris but might go alone to be more focused got ke er as my target tonyt :)

Kelnew
11-08-2011, 12:33 PM

bro chris had pm me. apprantly when i go down he cant go. as Aug im busy with business, go down a bit irregular timing. or perhaps 2 of u can go together, it will be fun also, as it might be more exciting to both of you as both bro had not bonk there. gd way to explore in a pair.

Just remember something bros; be firm, you are a paying customer, dont let okt pushes you around. no matter its cat50 or its cat150. if you dont like the gal they intro, just say you dont like it and walk off. its business bros, they just trying to get more business as much as possible. but no okt can do anything to u guys if u walk in and left without bonking. i even seen a young chap some time ago at one of the cat150 hse, according the boss, that bro had been there for some time and could not make up his mind on which gal. he just keep say "看看先", i bonk finish i still saw him sitting there saying "看看先". what im saying is dont be scare, if u sit there seeing, u are a potential customer. y worry, they cant take a knife and point at u to ask u to pay and bonk a gal u dont like. if u will walk into the room with the gal, u r a willing party also. no matter is the wl's charm or the okt pressure.

thus, if u guys can do some "homework" and come out with a list of ladies you guys are interested bases on fr wrote, rating the skills, and looks would enhance gaining a better experience on a "gl first bonk".

i would join if the time permits...:D (no matter what cat hse it is)

happy bonking bros... do write an fr about your experience.

do write fr on your expereience.

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Haha anyways i don like going on fridays normally packe houses plus wl's quite tired after 8pm kekeke

Yeah maybe ask chris but might go alone to be more focused got ke er as my target tonyt :)

True if going for a bonk dun go tat late. We probably just wanna go look c nia. Well enjoy ur ke er though I really like to c how she looks like lol

king bong
11-08-2011, 01:58 PM
True if going for a bonk dun go tat late. We probably just wanna go look c nia. Well enjoy ur ke er though I really like to c how she looks like lol

Look n see no good! Haha! Anyways pm me if your keen, might drop by again wed night next week.

Yo kel wana chill tonyt? 7plus?

Alejandro88
11-08-2011, 02:00 PM

I thot after workout in the gym, it would pump up your testosterone? Which would make u super horny de! :p

king bong
11-08-2011, 02:06 PM
I thot after workout in the gym, it would pump up your testosterone? Which would make u super horny de! :p

Workout produces more endorphines that is like a sedating feel good hormone. It will make you feel good but will pacify your thrill seeking testosterone hormones.:cool:

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 02:19 PM
No leh me diff I totally tired out aft gym ESP fri I train legs lagi xiong. Can't walk properly leh how to bOnk lol

Alejandro88
11-08-2011, 02:24 PM
No leh me diff I totally tired out aft gym ESP fri I train legs lagi xiong. Can't walk properly leh how to bOnk lol

Lidat you not fit lah, bruddah! If I workout for 2 hours, I can bonk 2 sessions at GL without problem de! Workout offers good blood circulation and my dick also feel stronger and harder de! :D

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Lidat you not fit lah, bruddah! If I workout for 2 hours, I can bonk 2 sessions at GL without problem de! Workout offers good blood circulation and my dick also feel stronger and harder de! :D

Haha diff pple diff body reaction mah. I got back injury during army time maybe tats y I weaker bah . Plus I close to 40yo liao

Kelnew
11-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Look n see no good! Haha! Anyways pm me if your keen, might drop by again wed night next week.

Yo kel wana chill tonyt? 7plus?

haiz... would love to but tonite cant leh. will be busy till this weekend due to work. we fix a date somewhere next week?

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 03:04 PM
haiz... would love to but tonite cant leh. will be busy till this weekend due to work. we fix a date somewhere next week?

If next wk wed aft work I dun mind tag along go look too

ChrisColumbus
11-08-2011, 03:16 PM
lol busy tonight leh tmr probably can lol afternoon or nite should be ok. Or weekend? I heard weekend nites not really crowded

king bong
11-08-2011, 03:24 PM
lol busy tonight leh tmr probably can lol afternoon or nite should be ok. Or weekend? I heard weekend nites not really crowded

Weekend nites ok but girls quite tired because they start bonk so early. Hehe wed night next week you ok? Friday nites no good lah.

Alejandro88
11-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Weekend nites ok but girls quite tired because they start bonk so early. Hehe wed night next week you ok? Friday nites no good lah.

5 - 7 PM should be ok lah. They WL still not tired yet. After 10 PM is a no no!

king bong
11-08-2011, 03:35 PM
5 - 7 PM should be ok lah. They WL still not tired yet. After 10 PM is a no no!

Haha will keep that in mind. Normally 5pm ok, 6pm have chance, 7pm for sure got q! Haha

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Haha will keep that in mind. Normally 5pm ok, 6pm have chance, 7pm for sure got q! Haha

Haha if tag along to search for gals but no bonk welcome to join in or not ? Keke

Kelnew
11-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Haha if tag along to search for gals but no bonk welcome to join in or not ? Keke

lol... look see look see soon you will start to bonk. im sure bro king will recommend some good ones for you if you are going with him.

king bong
11-08-2011, 03:52 PM
lol... look see look see soon you will start to bonk. im sure bro king will recommend some good ones for you if you are going with him.

Hahaha if you just want look can still come. But honestly once i bonk you be stuck on couch waiting for one hour so no good. I don lile people waiting for me :)

Come with me and let me know ur type. we go find it if you still don wana bonk i send u home then i makan wl
:) haha

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 04:00 PM

Haha me quite diff. If me say won't go bonk tar day sure won't. But will take the name of the gala I might consider next time

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Hahaha if you just want look can still come. But honestly once i bonk you be stuck on couch waiting for one hour so no good. I don lile people waiting for me :)

Come with me and let me know ur type. we go find it if you still don wana bonk i send u home then i makan wl

Haha no worries. Got once I accompany my fren go bonk. He goes up
Bonk I sit at sofa watch tv. Keke. Just trying to catch ladies come in n out. C if got way I prefer. Lol

Kelnew
11-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Haha no worries. Got once I accompany my fren go bonk. He goes up
Bonk I sit at sofa watch tv. Keke. Just trying to catch ladies come in n out. C if got way I prefer. Lol

bro u r interesting....
u looking for a bonk or wife? hahah... just kidding....dont get offended.

hmm... that reminds me of something happen when i was in 1809 some time ago. was there and saw a guy sitting there watching tv for some time and look at wl. okt told me that bro's friend inside bonking, he sit there watch tv. was that you?

just curious nothing against that.

Alejandro88
11-08-2011, 05:04 PM
bro u r interesting....

hmm... that reminds me of something happen when i was in 1809 some time ago. was there and saw a guy sitting there watching tv for some time and look at wl. okt told me that bro's friend inside bonking, he sit there watch tv. was that you?

I am not saying bruddah Headon, some fella can get turn on and feel shiok by watching the WL catwalking in and out of the rooms even without fucking. Different ppl got different fetish de! :D

I came across some old folks who have the monies but they got ED problem and hence, just sit there to enjoy the "scenary" lor. :D

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 05:06 PM
bro u r interesting....

Nope tat is not me for sure cos that only time I went was during fin crisis in 08 I think. GL like ghost town. Aft tag I din really go into any houses.

I got some particular fetish. So I only get those I want. So must see m check out first lor

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 05:08 PM
I am not saying bruddah Headon, some fella can get turn on and feel shiok by watching the WL catwalking in and out of the rooms even without fucking. Different ppl got different fetish de! :D

I came across some old folks who have the monies but they got ED problem and hence, just sit there to enjoy the "scenary" lor. :D

Keke not me. But I do have mental
Block against PRC I admit. So i prefer to b selective on the type I will go for

Kelnew
11-08-2011, 05:46 PM

agree with bro king, feels wierd if you know someone is waiting for you outside. just a kind of feeling, not saying its wrong or anything just might feel werid.

why dont you put out your liking? we can work it out, there is so many bros around, sure someone had came across that can suit your liking.
some are bbj lovers, some are boobs lovers. some go for service, some go for service, boobs and look. these are something you can come out with. or better still read the fr and come with a list. i myself go for slim and service commando wl. boobs is a bonus. if no boobs service good also ok.

i may not be in sbf long, i do bring wl out, and go to a few wl almost weekly rotate. and go to different hse to try out wl which some bro's fr are to my liking. try out and you will understand. after try out other wl, when i go back to the regular wl, it feels very different, always like a new experience to me.

or was it you fear that the money you paid turns out to be a bad bonk?
frankly tell you this, my first bonk was a lousy one. not knowing of sbf and not knowing anything abt gl on my first bonk and just walk into a hse and told the okt im first timer. ask okt reccomend. what i do know is its legal to go hse, compare to go street-walkers. and will not have police behind me compare to other country.arm with this very little knowleage i start bonking.

well... ppl learn from mistakes. i learn to trust myself than to trust okt from a bad bonk.

waiting is not a matter that you are ok or not only, its how the person bonking inside felt also.

just expressing how i personally felt it should be. since buddy up out to bonk, find a bonk for all in the group and bonk together and have fun together is the brotherhood bond. isnt it brothers? "one for all, all for one", isnt that we learn long time ago in army? going to a hse which the whole group can bonk is the fun part. if not why need to bonk together?

Kelnew
11-08-2011, 06:10 PM
agree with bro king, feels wierd if you know someone is waiting for you outside. just a kind of feeling, not saying its wrong or anything just might feel werid.

why dont you put out your liking? we can work it out, there is so many bros around, sure someone had came across that can suit your liking.
some are bbj lovers, some are boobs lovers. some go for service, some go for service, boobs and look. these are something you can come out with. or better still read the fr and come with a list. i myself go for slim and service commando wl. boobs is a bonus. if no boobs service good also ok. i do go for certain part of the wl of my liking also. one i like her lips. one i like her look. one i like her cfm look. and one i like the way she moans. and one i like her boobs massage. these are wl i always go for when im for a bonk, but trying something new is good too. never fr on these wl as im already too use to them, dont really know hw to write on them. walk out of the comfort zone, may be suprise to experience something good which you never expect.

i may not be in sbf long, i do bring wl out, and go to a few wl almost weekly rotate. and go to different hse to try out wl which some bro's fr are to my liking. try out and you will understand. after try out other wl, when i go back to the regular wl, it feels very different, always like a new experience to me.

or was it you fear that the money you paid turns out to be a bad bonk?
frankly tell you this, my first bonk was a lousy one. not knowing of sbf and not knowing anything about gl on my first bonk and just walk into a hse and told the okt im first timer. ask okt reccomend. what i do know is its legal to go hse, compare to go street-walkers. and will not have police behind me compare to other country.arm with this very little knowleage i start bonking.

well... ppl learn from mistakes. i learn to trust myself than to trust okt from a bad bonk.

waiting is not a matter that you are ok or not only, its how the person bonking inside felt also.

just expressing how i personally felt it should be. since buddy up out to bonk, find a bonk for all in the group and bonk together and have fun together is the brotherhood bond. isnt it brothers? "one for all, all for one", isnt that we learn long time ago in army? going to a hse which the whole group can bonk is the fun part. if not why need to bonk together?

please understand what i written is nothing against any bros around, if anyone felt offended. im sorry.

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 09:19 PM
actually got one in mind to go action with. just that wanna see her 2nd time before final decision bah...:D

Alejandro88
11-08-2011, 09:54 PM
actually got one in mind to go action with. just that wanna see her 2nd time before final decision bah...:D

Who is she? See if I know her and I can share her background/characteristics with you lah. ;)

HeadOn
11-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Who is she? See if I know her and I can share her background/characteristics with you lah. ;)

lol....pm u...not saying here....:D

Alejandro88
11-08-2011, 10:16 PM
lol....pm u...not saying here....:D

Okie Bruddah, good choice if you are into specialty services. :cool: