PDA

View Full Version : my first massage and i hit jackpot!

back_it_in
22-04-2011, 08:22 AM
anyway, just wanna share you guys with my first massage. usually, i stayed away from massages cos i heard too much bad things. either lousy service but good massage or good servicing but got ripped off hard. anyway, i think this would be better if placed here cos got some nice story also. haha..

my friend brought me to this one place that he said his friend had been to before. he was telling me about the gals are all mixed. but when we went up, i guessed we went to the wrong place as all is chinese. and their faces were middle aged looking. i was ready to turn around until i saw this cute looking SYT had finished with a bangla. damn! even after a bangla or not, i knew i had to have her.

initially, i thought of having just a simple massage cos i was quite broke and just withdrew only $60. and the place was offering $20 for 30 mins massage and $30 for 1hr. i took $30 and paid lor for one hour with that cutie!

i realised that all of them were showing off their boobs. little did i know that that was a sign of what's going to happen.

as i entered the room with the cutie, the was kinda fucked up. just a mattress on the floor with towel covering it. she told me to lie down and took off my clothes. expecting just a massage, i just do so and lie down after that.

but she started to kiss my body and talking to me in chinese. damn it! i couldn't understand her at all! then she was writing on the wall with her finger a 70. so it means pay 70? i told her i pay 30 already so i pay her 40? but then she told me that 30 is outside and 70 is to her.

i told her no no... that i don't want. i just want massage. then i lie down, being naive that she will just give me a massage. she pretended me to give a leg massage and dropping it to 50! i asked her again 50 and rubbed her pussy while gyrating my hips showing fucking movement. sign language is the best communication ever! hahaha...

she just nodded. but i told her i don't have $50. i even took out my wallet and show the remaining $30 that i have. she look damn sian already and made an attempt to just give me a massage. but within 5 seconds, she told me to just her that $30!! i was stunned. i double confirmed with her that $30 also includes fucking. she nodded.

i asked her if she got condom. she said yes but after slyly saying, $30 also no condom? i teased her instead and asked if i just fuck her raw, then i don't need her condom. she got scared instead and took out her condom. hahaha... good! this just means that she don't wish to fuck raw. if she don't mind fucking raw, i would just pack and leave! no way i gonna risk fucking her even with a condom when she can be fucked raw so easily.

after putting the condom aside, i stripped her naked and sucked on her breasts! size B but saggy. nvm la.. at least it's a big B. when she wear bra, looks like a D. cheat my feeling only. she moans the moment i sucked her breasts. sound so fake but nvm la. at least she tried to get me on the mood.

i kept on sucking and lick her breasts until i lie down naked and let her lick my body. god damn it!! she's good with her tongue!! i felt my body tingling with a nice sensation as she kissed and puckered on my body. from neck down the chest. then on my inner thigh and then to the lower thigh!! gosh! the feeling damn shiok! but the shiok feeling feels new to me. she didn't bathe me but instead wipe my dick and around it with a wet tissue(those anti bacterial type) i felt damn lousy when she do that but the feeling disappear when her lips attack my balls. she was so damn good! licking the sides of my groin, teasing me. she kept on kissing my balls and sucking them. she took out her tongue and lick them like an ice cream and i was stunned for a moment as her tongue came very close to my butt hole. god damn it! felt so great! before i knew it, she suck my cock w/o condom. she's very good in it that i felt tempted to push her head and deep throat me instead. but she didn't deepthroat when i gave her head a gentle nudge.

nvm. good enough already. i just let her blowjob me. as she blow job me, i fingered her pussy. FUCK! damn wet sia! unlike those thai prostitutes, this gal need no KY jelly. natural lubricant only. now i know that she's really horny also. it was quite a short blowjob before she put on the condom. and she expertly rolled it back with just her mouth and continue the blowjob with the condom on.

with me laying back, she get on top of me, with her knees and elbow on the elbows. i fucked her tight pussy and she moaned. she must love my dick so much. but i grew tired of fucking her like that till i asked her to fuck me instead while sitting. i played with her breasts as she fucked me. after a while i sit up and sucked her breasts as she grind her hips.

without me telling her, she lie back down expecting me to fuck her missionary. what the heck! i nvr say but she auto lie down. to punish her i fuck her deep and long but slowly, she enjoyed it and my pace keep getting faster. surprisingly, i managed to control my orgasm as i just keep on fucking her like crazy.

we turn ard and i tried to fuck her in another position. but it failed i just ended up fucking her in missionary, but this time with her legs and arms around me and my hands pulling down her shoulders as i sucked on her breasts. her moan grew more sexier and i kept on fucking her. i switch to a squatting position and fuck her. but the feeling not so nice so i switch back missionary. i keep on fucking her as i felt her tight pussy gripping me! before i knew it, i cummed. it was only about 35 mins. lucky i take 1 hour slot instead. after she knew i had cummed, she turned around and gave me a thumbs up with a horny smile. she really know how to give good service or i wonder if she really enjoy her fuck.

after that, we lie down talk cock a bit and we hugged each other giving me that GF feeling. with my lousy chinese, i found out her name is yang yang and she's from guangzhou.

she's very cheeky and asked me to massage her instead cos she's feeling 'hen le' (sorry if i spell it wrongly). since i thought i got such a good deal, i just massage her and she enjoyed it! after giving her a decent massage, i get her to massage me back! it was decent enough but for someone who's obviously not trained, it felt good enough cos i can feel her effort to please me as she massaged every part of me, even my butt!

after that, we showered together and it was a nice feeling as i keep on fondling and sucking her breasts. after showering, we went back into the room and just lie down waiting for the 1 hour to finish. i lie down as though trying to sleep. i spooned behind her and fondle her breasts. i gave her gentle massages and my hand frequent down to her pussy. but she said no. damn! i thought i could get a second time. but as i massage her a bit, she also very sweet. massaged me also. massaged my dick!! power la!

after that, we just face each other and hug real tight. damn it! she really gave me the good gf feeling. when the times ended, she really treat me like a bf and was so sweet to me. wearing my clothes and jacket for me. as we go down the stairs she send me to the door and wave good bye to me. power la! this is what i call good service!!

Face: 8.5/10(very cute look a bit like model)
Body : 7/10(she got a bit of spare tyre but have a decent ass, not bad la)
Boobs: 7/10 (a bit saggy but still nice to hold and suck, especially the perky nipples)
French: NO.(she dun allow)
Fingering:yes but she very sensitive to it
Painting:10/10!!
BJ : 8/10 (Good skill but very short)
Pussy: quite tight
F/J : 9/10(loud sexy moan, know how to control pussy)
Attitude: 10/10(read my explanation above)

RTF: maybe. but i scared must pay her more instead. hahaha... cos she gave me very low price already.

after telling my friend it, he felt damn lousy. cos i chose the prettiest gal but i paid $30 for extra while he paid $70 for something that look ok-ok only. i start a few minutes before him but i finish after him when both of us took 1 hr slot. and his gal went to wash up W/O him!! hahaha... lucky me!

back_it_in
22-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Someone with low post count already ask me for her shop. I a bit wary not to give but i also a noob. So nvm la. Give him benefit of doubt. Anyway, I noob to massage. So don't shoot me if it's not up to ur expectation hor.

HCaddict
22-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Thanks, Bro.

mycin
22-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks for sharing the encounter.

newyorker88
22-04-2011, 10:31 AM
anyway, just wanna share you guys with my first massage. usually, i stayed away from massages cos i heard too much bad things.

Welcome to the world of massage.

bestloverintown
22-04-2011, 07:53 PM
bro.. where is the place?tq

prcluver
22-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Can pm me the location too?

owl888
22-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Wah, TS u good meh $30 FJ....nowadays cunt even pay for a HJ:(

Care to share the place? PM me, tq :)

enzer88
22-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi bro ts, care to pm me the location, tks.

Shah Ryan
23-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Can pm me the location too?

xiaoxing
23-04-2011, 10:09 AM
So cheap? Can pm me the location also?

Mrair
23-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Bro TS can you also pm me the location? Want to try also. Nowadays very tired. Go massage also good

back_it_in
23-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Wah, TS u good meh $30 FJ....nowadays cunt even pay for a HJ:(

Care to share the place? PM me, tq :)

maybe cos i a bit good looking? hahaha!! or maybe she see that i'm noob to 'massage'? i also dunoe. cos my friend also cannot believe my luck. he had to pay $70 for the 1 hr of 'massage'.

anyway, i was shocked by the overwhelming requests for her through PMs. to those who have go there, please update your FR over here also. i would like to know also how you guys rate her as well. and if you like it, consider upping my points for a good deal. i also wanna know how much you pay for her 'massage'. just don't quote me at this price hor. later spoil the market.

Chelsea SPA
23-04-2011, 05:07 PM
I PM me but no reply :(

blacky123444
23-04-2011, 06:11 PM
LOL where the shop PM me

auston316
23-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Care to share location? Pls PM me. Thanks!

c_a_koh
23-04-2011, 06:49 PM
LOL.. bro can PM me the place.. thanks

vampiredevil
23-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Bro, you got the luck man

sexist84
23-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi bro TS

No offence to you. But by saying this, you have already spoil the market. If everyone goes there with just $60, how much can they earn? An hr massage, they only earn $6 so they need to do extra services to earn. Plus they have to pay for rental in order to stay there.

Yes.. I do agree that Yang Yang is rather sweet-looking as not many syt can be found there.

In any case, CHEERS to you for hitting the jackpot.

back_it_in
23-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Hi bro TS

No offence to you. But by saying this, you have already spoil the market. If everyone goes there with just $60, how much can they earn? An hr massage, they only earn $6 so they need to do extra services to earn. Plus they have to pay for rental in order to stay there.

Yes.. I do agree that Yang Yang is rather sweet-looking as not many syt can be found there.

ahhh.. you're right! i feel bad for her. imagine so many customers but asking her for $60 only. to be honest, she's even worth the $80 she had initially asked for. my best paid fuck ever! so i won't be sharing this to anyone else.

Happygo
23-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Bro, pm me the place pls tks

Happygo
23-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi bro TS

Pm me the place bros

sexist84
24-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Thank you bro TS..

As I frequent there, so hope tis joint is being protected since there are no other joints tat provide $100 for fj+entrance fee anymore..

Anyway, u prob quite gd-looking tat's y she's willing to take it at $30..

Happy cheonging, bro..

Bangster
24-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Hmmm...
She was wet when you fingered her...because...

The bangala before her....

Aiyah don't say lah.

back_it_in
24-04-2011, 06:46 AM
Thank you bro TS..

As I frequent there, so hope tis joint is being protected since there are no other joints tat provide $100 for fj+entrance fee anymore..

Anyway, u prob quite gd-looking tat's y she's willing to take it at $30..

Happy cheonging, bro..

really?? sorry bro. it's my first time. so i dunoe what's the rate like now. have given about 10 or so samsters though. so it's lucky them but no more for the rest. :cool:

u really tease me bro. i'm not the same colour as her and she sure must have low taste if im good looking enough for her. hahaha...

Hmmm...
She was wet when you fingered her...because...

The bangala before her....

Aiyah don't say lah.

HAHAHA!! bro! u really cracked me up! of cos she wash up after that la. i don't think the pussy will continue dripping after she wash herself thoroughly. she really bother to make herself smells nice. im so tempted to go down on her but being FLs, i find the idea quite a turn off.

sexist84
24-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi bro TS

Oh!! U are not gd-looking? Can't really be.. U shld be at least quite pleasant looking then tat's y she willingly take it at $30.. Will chk with her someday.. Lol..

There are altogether 16 WLs there so it's gonna be a long wait if she does not earn extra from you so naturally she wants to get something from you and perhaps hope you can be her regular until she leaves. Haha..

vincent03
24-04-2011, 12:36 PM
So cheap? Can pm me the location also?

back_it_in
24-04-2011, 03:27 PM
Hi bro TS

Oh!! U are not gd-looking? Can't really be.. U shld be at least quite pleasant looking then tat's y she willingly take it at $30.. Will chk with her someday.. Lol..

There are altogether 16 WLs there so it's gonna be a long wait if she does not earn extra from you so naturally she wants to get something from you and perhaps hope you can be her regular until she leaves. Haha..

maybe pleasant looking eh? lol.. so you always frequent there?

maybe you're right. everyday, i'm thinking of heading over for her service. when is she leaving?

anyway, any other gals in the house to recommend? i saw most of them really CMI sia.

sexist84
24-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Bro TS..

There are nt many syt over there.. But if u are looking for a gd rub, u can look for Ah Ping but she's a milf..

Bro.. I rmb liao.. Yuan Yuan is also syt.. But dun flame me if she turns out to be nt ur type.. Lol..

back_it_in
24-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Bro TS..

There are nt many syt over there.. But if u are looking for a gd rub, u can look for Ah Ping but she's a milf..

Bro.. I rmb liao.. Yuan Yuan is also syt.. But dun flame me if she turns out to be nt ur type.. Lol..

any chance for 2 gals at one go? heh... 1 to massage upper body and 1 to massage lower body. now, this is my next goal! :D

sexist84
24-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi bro TS

Perhaps you can try den let me noe. Did not request for that before as I'm not into 3some. Cannot concentrate den troublesome, must keep changing cd. Haha..

Also bro, once you tried, let me noe the dmg as well.

Thank you, bro..

XstratocasterX
25-04-2011, 12:22 AM
hey bro. can pm me the place? :P thx.

its_me20006
25-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Bro.. Can pm me the location or contact? thanks!

golfster
27-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Bros...pls share location with me also

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

max301
29-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Bro can share the location?

sexist84
01-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi bro TS

Was there juz now and wanted to take Yang Yang but unfortunately, my regular, Yong Yong was back and spotted me.

Haizz.. anyway, there was a customer waiting for Yang Yang so couldn't wait that long as well. But must try her the nxt time as her looks really grow on you and her sexy figure.. Woah!! the only minus point is that she has a big scar on her right arm.

Anyway, Happy bonking, bros!!

roger87
03-05-2011, 03:23 PM
bro, pls pm me the location or contacts... Thanks...

ken68
04-05-2011, 03:08 AM
bro please share the location , thanks

hardthrobe
04-05-2011, 09:15 AM
The shop in question has been there for years. Its near dhoby ghaut mrt. Starts with the letter S. Any other bro want the location? I know it too.

sexist84
04-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Huh? Dhoby ghaut? Sorry.. I've nvr knew a place at dhoby ghaut.. Would like to know the location as well..

saviour82
04-05-2011, 04:58 PM
hihi can u pm me the location thanks

saviour82
04-05-2011, 04:58 PM
hi can u pm me the location thanks

jj1385985
06-05-2011, 02:04 PM
yeash~TS BRO..Please share ctc???

thanks in advance

Looksee24
06-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Can pm me the location too? Many thanks.

crafter
06-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi bro!! can share me wif the ctc? pm me thx:D

sexist84
09-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi bro TS

Yang yang has become a hot star ever since u mention her.. I went there yesterday and so many customers were waiting for her.. One after another.. Will try her some other day.. Hope no nid to wait for her for too long.. Lol..

Cheers, bro!!

patan
11-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Can pm me the add of the shop...thks

ZNAD
28-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Hihi , thanks for the introduction .. i finally went on early /wee hrs of tues morning ... they are opened until 3++am .. quite exciting & fun .. alot of china gurls there ..all waiting for you .. the most important part is the cheapest already in whole singapore .. $30 /hr .. $20/ 30mins ..you cannot find already in singapore ..cool & quiet place of shophouse .. my issue is the parking which i had tried hard hard to find .. Try it & realised its the best best of the best around that area .. thumbs up .. :)

everlasty
28-09-2011, 10:16 PM
hey bro. can pm me the place? :P thx.

prccuntlover
28-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Great report:)
Can TS pm loc
Thanks;)

iamman1
28-09-2011, 10:52 PM
mind bring me to the store ??

kyc211066
29-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Hihi , thanks for the introduction .. i finally went on early /wee hrs of tues morning ... they are opened until 3++am .. quite exciting & fun .. alot of china gurls there ..all waiting for you .. the most important part is the cheapest already in whole singapore .. $30 /hr .. $20/ 30mins ..you cannot find already in singapore ..cool & quiet place of shophouse .. my issue is the parking which i had tried hard hard to find .. Try it & realised its the best best of the best around that area .. thumbs up .. :)

haha..bro correct me if i am wrong....they have two joint right and the entrance at the main joint is beside a 7 eleven right....

LovePotion
29-09-2011, 01:18 AM
I think most PRCs are not good at sex. Always make us do everything. All they know is to lie down and be a dead fish to annoy us.

Bro you are still good cuz u put in effort to end the section. I will never visit them anymore

ZNAD
29-09-2011, 11:52 AM
TO all curious people about the location /address or even telephone nos .. please find the right person or the person who posted it .. is not good for me to give out .. thanks .I wont reply any pte msg & tell you where .. so please dont waste time asking me for location ...thanks .

tora23
30-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Share the location bro,?

tigonboy
30-09-2011, 11:54 AM
May I know where this is?

takeshiblue
30-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Please dun state out the location in ur post, not even a estimated description. Wat u do maybe will spoil their bcness, if u wan their ctc or address, use PM to share, not in thread.

back_it_in
30-09-2011, 01:23 PM
hi all! it's been SOOO LOOONNGGG already! anyway, I agree with takeshiblue. I didn't share it with others for so long already. imagine my surprise seeing 14 messages just on this thread.

i think enough ppl know already. I'm sure their business is good already now. too many ppl know and I'm sure they get closed down soon enough. not fair to others who always patronise there.

so only those bro with high enough points or enough brains to read back and explore the area will know where is it.

congrats to those who have found it. i'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I do.

Paxi
01-10-2011, 01:04 AM
hi mind pm-ing me the place. tried pm-ing but no avail

Pkcom
04-10-2011, 11:31 PM
yo bros i need some help here...ts have pmed me the place but i still cant really find it as the decription is not clear..TS have not reply since then. Juz need know is it near Vxxxxx or Mxxxx.dont bother abt the numbers of letters. Any seniors pls help and thanks

jinthehouse
05-10-2011, 12:30 AM
share location pls...

onehornymonk
05-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Bro mind sharing the location..good stuff should share share..pm me.. Thank alot:)