PDA

View Full Version : Hands Down Easiest Place to get a HOT SMOKING FUBU

Blastocyst
18-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Hi Guys,

It's been a long while since i last posted....my fingers are getting slow...Nonetheless, I guess it's about time to start sharing after a long break. The break is not without its perks . It has fueled me with the stories i'm about to share ....

For my Singaporean brothers, sadly , it's not anywhere near Singapore ...

For those who do not know me , i have been working on and off in sabah since the past 4 years now...and it wasn't till a year ago i saw the magic of this place....it's islands are magical , no doubt....but its girls makes magical sabah on a whole new level none of u will ever understand till you've experienced what i had . This is the first part of my MANY epics.... so , here goes...

Lets go back a year , May 10' , it was the date of my initiation to what sabah girls had to offer.... I was down in Tawau (a district in Sabah) for a conference.... Conferences are, as they always are most of the time ,BORING....but the night life that comes after that is something else. I was brought by my initiators ( 4 local sabahans ) to this club called 'FIRE'.... It was sort of a scaled down and downgraded version of zouk . It isn't easy for a KL clubber to get used to the clubs here. To give u a picture, there are male hooligans dancing on the stage supposedly meant for the live band which is nowhere to be seen dry humping the dance pole!!....YES, imagine a herd of 20ish kids clad in half torn jeans and dirty looking t shirts dancing with themselves, peacocks trying to impress the peahens that are cheering them on from the dance floor to the beat of black eye peas and occasionally, to the humor of the DJ , chinese opera and indian beats!! Well, even then , they're filled to the brim!!

We got inside there and were immediately ushered to a table right in front of the stage . It now seems clear my buddies were regulars here considering the usher actually cleared the previously occupied table just for us . That did get us some attention... Out came the booze!!
At my seat , my eyes just can't stop scanning around... I am amazed by the number of really really hot chicks....and i mean really HOT...well, they were all dressed well....competing with each other who has less cloth... My friend caught my eyes glued to this really young petite 18ish year old girl who was dancing away carefreely 2 tables away from mine... he shouted " go for it !! ".... all i can do was smile shyly and turn my head away.... Somehow or rather, my eyes would disobey and betray me.... I can't stop taking my eyes away from this young thing. She was tanned with big eyes and long lashes , her lips were protruded and juicy (thanks to the invention of lip gloss) She has a perfect body... short and petite....her boobs were obviously enhanced with push ups, but that did not matter coz i love seeing those melons ooze out the upper rim of her low V neck black bareback dress which ends just at the crease of her buttocks.....oh gosh....those arse...they were to die for....looking at her dance just got me all horny!!!

All dazed and awestrucked, i was unaware she too was staring back at me....goodness.... my heart pumped hard ....as hard as the beat as my eyes stared right into hers.... "oh fuck...she caught me!....how embarrassing.." i thought to myself...... but what came next was UNBELIEVABLE....
This sweet thing smile slyly at me as she danced sexily away which accentuate her curves....
Believe it or not....there was an unseen force that brought us together....before i can comprehend what had happened, she was dancing in front of me grinding her fine soft buttocks on dick....DAMN...thank goodness i wore relatively tight underwear!!!!!
My hands were all over her body unbelieving those curves were real.... With alcohol in works, uninhibited , i whispered in her ears... " sayang , jom kita pulang "....
She shouted back at my ears " ok, jom sayang " as her toungue flicked my ears....FUCK...i really cannot understand what was going on..... I have no idea what her name was , where she came from or if she was even of legal age!!!

Anyway, after recieving 2 thumbs up from my buddies, i guide her to my car and we headed for the hotel i was reciding. Along the way , she held my hands and carress them as a GF would... We walked hand in hand up to my room.....

My heart was pounding so hard , it almost drown all other noice.... everything was in slow motion as the hotel door swing open.... She dragged me into the room and tossed her fragile body on the bed ....her breast bounced in a manner i can never describe....oh gosh..... what have i done to have this angel on my bed.... Even at that , i would have been satisfied!!!

My lips smacked right into hers, not wanting to release even for a breath....our tongue entangled and violently fought for dorminence as every part of my body seemed to want a piece of the fun..... my hands were squeezing those plump juicy breast....OMG...where are those wonder bra!??!!??!?!.....I thought to myself, this body is not made to support such amble breast!!
My hands literally was out of my conscious controll....it did what it wanted.....my hands ripped of her clothes in which i have no recollection how it is she was dressed one momment and naked , the next...
It was an orgy ......an orgy participated my every single limb i had.....i wished i had more...i couldn't have enough...... Her nipples were average in size and slightly dark but superb for sucking.....and oh boy does she love it when i suck her nipples hard...so hard i was worried it might hurt her......but all i get was ......."Ahhhhhhhh........."......"eeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh......."....she panted more violently with each hard suction and a little nibble......
" oh yeeeeesssss....."....begging for more and my fingers fondled with her baby like pussy......shaved smooth!!! .....
Her pussy was oozing like a leaking tap as my massaged the lips of pussy.... Using her juice as lubricant , i lubricated her puffy pussy well as she forcefully tried to insert my finger into her.....Denying her that pleasure made me craved for more.....

To be continued.....

gambit76
19-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Camper reporting!!

FrOsTy-CoLd
19-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Nice, up you.

Blastocyst
19-04-2011, 03:08 PM
By now , my saliva was all over her body, painting every single inch of her silky , smooth and flawless skin, i finally reached her beautiful oysters....oh my...those lips.....i had to consciously control myself from chewing on them and ripping them off.... My hands squeezing her breast , rubbing her erected nipple, she pants and moans away........"hmmmmmm emmmmmmm...... "....

Her pussy .....oh my.....her pussy.....it feels just like lookin at a plate of penang char kueh teow after 3 days of starvation.....but i needed to control....i needed to be patient , i reminded myself..... With the tip of my tongue , i flicked her firm erected clitoris......she exhales..."yeeeeeeaaaaaa aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH "........Her hands on my head forcefully slamming my head into her pussy.... oh goodness..... her juice was wonderful.... i mean it literally....it tasted sooooooo darn good....i was using my tongue to dig them out of the tunnel....sucking her pussy lips with a slurpping and popping sound.....Oh goodness.....i needed more....if i had a straw.....oh my.....
my lips kissing her clits as i made hard suctions accompanied by more exclamation of approval...."...AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHH.hhhhhhhh.. ......hmmm.....ahhhhhhh eeeee.e....."......"Ya......tuuuu......deeeeeaaarr r.......ARRRHHHHHHHHH".......

Now, i was fucking her with my tongue with frequent flicks on her clit.....ohhh....."Jaaaaaaaaaannnnngg..........yee eeeieeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh....AHHHHHHH"......He body twiches violently as her tights tightens strangulating my neck.....she MOANS VIOLENTLY..."..ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh hhhhhhhh..."...... This is the first time in my life my tongue recieved squirts of clear sweet with a tinge of sour freshly expulsed pussy juice!!! .......I later learned she actually camed twice just by my tongue....goodness me.....do they cum easily!!!!
I swallowed every single ooze and i really sucked hard begging for more..

In desperation , she flipped me over and shoved my hard dick down her throat....oh yes.....believe me!!....DOWN HER THROAT!!!....she gagged.....One hand with a downward motion and thrusting my dick deep into her throat....oh boy....she was crazily WILD!!!!
It was too fast to remember... her face in a mess, saliva dripping down the angle of the lips....he left eye shaddow melting away by her sweat...with 2 thrust down her throat,( i believe, to lubricate my dick ) , she stood over me and before i could react, she arched her head backwards and with one hand guided my dick into an invitingly juicy pussy...' aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'....she sighs with relieve.... sitting on top of me , she took a breather....her heads arched backwards, her hands cupping her breast.....regaining her stamina for the next leg.....

A couple of seconds passed as we both enjoyed a momment of nothingness but the warmth encapsulating our genitals....
Without warning ....she started grinding her pelvis....slowly....obviously feeling each and every momment....savouring the massage my dick was giving her deep inside... I really could feel her insides so clearly at the momentum and depth of which she pushed me into her....oh my.....it's an indescribable feeling..... Her juice was flowing so freely, my pelvic was drenched....."ahhhhhhhh.....yeesssssss.".....she shiverred....clearly in control......"....mmmmmmmmhhhhhhh.....yaaaaa...".. ..she bites her tongue as her momentum picks up......"shloooaapp......shlooooaapp"......her buttocks hit my pelvis harder and harder .....deeper and deeper.....faster and faster.... Shlop!..Shlop!..Shop! ....i was in a wet mess....oh gosh....she was ridding me hard....."arrrgggggghhhhhh".......i whispered in slight pain as buttocks cushioned the impact to my bones.........SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP.....she was clearly in a world of her own...her eye shut so tightly....she bites down on her lips so hard scared her screams would escape her juicy lips......"Ohhhhhhhh......Arrrrrrghhhhhh...."..... ..she screams....."arghhhh.....".......the pain on my hips was a great welcome as it kept my juices in........I would have cumed long time ago, if not.... "YEEEeeeeeaaaaahhh......".....her mouth widens....and with a scream...."aaaaaAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH "................her hips locking mine tightly....my vagina constricting my dick in her.....she expresses severe pain....or pleasure??.....ohhhhh....my.............what a wild one......Her body drenched in sweat, literally dripping....not so much as compared to what her pussy has done to me...I was drenched!! She pants violently as she tried to compose herself...taking in short shallow breaths.....i can feel her racing pulse.....oh gosh....it was like we ran a marathon....

to be continued.....

CODED
19-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Interesting start, carry on ok.

Blastocyst
19-04-2011, 05:09 PM
She sat still on top of me....panting in exhaustion....I pulled her down, our sweaty body in slammed in unity as i hugged her tightly... I could feel her heart beating violently on my chest.....she stared into my eyes with a droopy eye...oh boy , how seductive... the magnetic force that came after that slammed our lips tightly together...my right hands held her head in support as my left hands looped around her waist tightly....

Her body tightly adhered to mine....her tongue deep in my mouth...
Without a warning, i forcefully thrusted my dick upwards deep into her vaginal , so hard, i felt the roof of her cervix....her eyes shut tight in pain as her moan escaped out her lips......"eeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm...."......she arched away in shock....but my hands didn't allowed her...i held her tight and ravaged her......I thrust my cock so hard....so hard, i felt her bones on my hips....with each thrust...."emmmmmmmmmmm......MMMMMM.....".......no t allowing her mouth to detached from mine, i THRUST again...HARDER and DEEPER.......With each thrust , i thrusted as hard as i can and as deep i can only to allow her a couple of seconds to breath ....before she can exhale....WHAM....."emmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"..... .......her moans escape........Boy was it one messy encounter......Plap!......Plap!!.....Plap!!....... .with each slap of my hips agains hers.......PLAP!!......PLAP!!!.....PLAP!!!!.....it got louder and faster......as her escaping screams got louder and louder...."eeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" ....fearing i might freak out my neighbours, i sucked her tongue deeper into my mouth..... "EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM".........."hmm m MMmmmm MMmmm...." .....she pants breathlessly.....
My thrust increased in momentum as my waist started to hurt punished by the violent trust...PLAP!!PLAP!!PLAP!!PLAP!!PLAP!!!.......I thrusted as fast and as deep as i could with all my might.........PLAP!! PLAP!! PLAP!! PLAP!!........".....eeeeee....ee.eeeEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ".. Her lips excaped mine in desperation...her head tilted and arched back....her eyelid wrinkled in a tight shut...her mouth opens...she gasps in a eerie scream....."AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....". ......."Ahhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhh..."....."EEEEeeeeee.e .e.......e.eee....."......She twitched.....and fitted.....every single muscle in her body twitching away.....her hips contrating and relaxing, squeezing my waist so hard...i could feel her warm juice sipped high up on my umbilicus...as she arches upwards and backwards....fitting away..." eeeahhhhaaaa..... aahhhhh.....".......Her powerless body slammed back on mine as she gasped for air....

My waist was seriously aching pretty badly...I was sweating profusing and panting like a dog.....But no..i could not just stop here....not when she was looking so vulnerable....Swiftly i picked her up....placed her on her knees at the head of the bed....Extending her hands to the wall, I ease my dick up her ....."uuuuuhhhhhhhh....".......almost surrendering.....No way was i goin to give her time to recompose......Without any warning.....before she could react.....WHAM!!!! "....ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"......she literally screamed!!!......"OMG...my neighbours!!....no way they would have missed that"...i thought....but nothing deterred me.......Faster than she could take her breath, WHAM!!!!!!!......"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH...."........Her legs gave way.....I held her up with my hands and the other hugging those huge pairs of breast i love so much....He head arched backwards on my shoulders.....I saw the opportunity to silent her and smacked my mouth on hers......WHAM!!!!!..."Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh.....".. .her screams escapes.......BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!.....she was literally kneeling with her body on the wall......our lips locked.......I FUCKED HER HARDER AND HARDER......DEEPER AND DEEPER......PLOP!!!PLAP!!!PLOP!!!!!....my hips SLAMS her soft buttockes........my hands held her tighter and tigher and i fucked her harder.......oh my.....ooohhhhhh....."arrhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."....i whimper only to be drown by her screams..."EEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"................ I blew my load.....as i felt her thighs trembled violently......Oh boy......i really did release a huge load....it sipped down her inner tights......
I could feel the weight of her body entirely on my hands as her body shivers in weakness....
I placed her down on the bed.....Her eyes closed....her tights squeezing tightly.... We lay there panting for air.....She turns to hug me.....there was silence as we stared at each other.....I guess we were both thinking..." what the hell was that "......

Boy, was that really one of the most memorable and crazy fuck i ever had in my life.....

Well, that's just the begining of this chapter...more to come..

To be continued....

Pilot Preceda
19-04-2011, 09:33 PM
By now , my saliva was all over her body, painting every single inch of her silky , smooth and flawless skin, i finally reached her beautiful oysters....oh my...those lips.....i had to consciously control myself from chewing on them and ripping them off.... My hands squeezing her breast , rubbing her erected nipple, she pants and moans away........"hmmmmmm emmmmmmm...... "....

Her pussy .....oh my.....her pussy.....it feels just like lookin at a plate of penang char kueh teow after 3 days of starvation.....but i needed to control....i needed to be patient , i reminded myself..... With the tip of my tongue , i flicked her firm erected clitoris......she exhales..."yeeeeeeaaaaaa aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH "........Her hands on my head forcefully slamming my head into her pussy.... oh goodness..... her juice was wonderful.... i mean it literally....it tasted sooooooo darn good....i was using my tongue to dig them out of the tunnel....sucking her pussy lips with a slurpping and popping sound.....Oh goodness.....i needed more....if i had a straw.....oh my.....
my lips kissing her clits as i made hard suctions accompanied by more exclamation of approval...."...AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHH.hhhhhhhh.. ......hmmm.....ahhhhhhh eeeee.e....."......"Ya......tuuuu......deeeeeaaarr r.......ARRRHHHHHHHHH".......

Now, i was fucking her with my tongue with frequent flicks on her clit.....ohhh....."Jaaaaaaaaaannnnngg..........yee eeeieeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh....AHHHHHHH"......He body twiches violently as her tights tightens strangulating my neck.....she MOANS VIOLENTLY..."..ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh hhhhhhhh..."...... This is the first time in my life my tongue recieved squirts of clear sweet with a tinge of sour freshly expulsed pussy juice!!! .......I later learned she actually camed twice just by my tongue....goodness me.....do they cum easily!!!!
I swallowed every single ooze and i really sucked hard begging for more..

In desperation , she flipped me over and shoved my hard dick down her throat....oh yes.....believe me!!....DOWN HER THROAT!!!....she gagged.....One hand with a downward motion and thrusting my dick deep into her throat....oh boy....she was crazily WILD!!!!
It was too fast to remember... her face in a mess, saliva dripping down the angle of the lips....he left eye shaddow melting away by her sweat...with 2 thrust down her throat,( i believe, to lubricate my dick ) , she stood over me and before i could react, she arched her head backwards and with one hand guided my dick into an invitingly juicy pussy...' aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'....she sighs with relieve.... sitting on top of me , she took a breather....her heads arched backwards, her hands cupping her breast.....regaining her stamina for the next leg.....

A couple of seconds passed as we both enjoyed a momment of nothingness but the warmth encapsulating our genitals....
Without warning ....she started grinding her pelvis....slowly....obviously feeling each and every momment....savouring the massage my dick was giving her deep inside... I really could feel her insides so clearly at the momentum and depth of which she pushed me into her....oh my.....it's an indescribable feeling..... Her juice was flowing so freely, my pelvic was drenched....."ahhhhhhhh.....yeesssssss.".....she shiverred....clearly in control......"....mmmmmmmmhhhhhhh.....yaaaaa...".. ..she bites her tongue as her momentum picks up......"shloooaapp......shlooooaapp"......her buttocks hit my pelvis harder and harder .....deeper and deeper.....faster and faster.... Shlop!..Shlop!..Shop! ....i was in a wet mess....oh gosh....she was ridding me hard....."arrrgggggghhhhhh".......i whispered in slight pain as buttocks cushioned the impact to my bones.........SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP! SHLOP.....she was clearly in a world of her own...her eye shut so tightly....she bites down on her lips so hard scared her screams would escape her juicy lips......"Ohhhhhhhh......Arrrrrrghhhhhh...."..... ..she screams....."arghhhh.....".......the pain on my hips was a great welcome as it kept my juices in........I would have cumed long time ago, if not.... "YEEEeeeeeaaaaahhh......".....her mouth widens....and with a scream...."aaaaaAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH "................her hips locking mine tightly....my vagina constricting my dick in her.....she expresses severe pain....or pleasure??.....ohhhhh....my.............what a wild one......Her body drenched in sweat, literally dripping....not so much as compared to what her pussy has done to me...I was drenched!! She pants violently as she tried to compose herself...taking in short shallow breaths.....i can feel her racing pulse.....oh gosh....it was like we ran a marathon....

to be continued.....

Please tell me you're not doing her RAW! :eek:

Stormguard
19-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Sounds like you did it RAW...But your story-telling is giving me a real hard-on.

bombshell
19-04-2011, 11:48 PM
reporting to camp site..:)

eeemen
20-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Sabah, what a wonderful place :D, do carry onz bro, waiting for more, cheers .................

Blastocyst
20-04-2011, 02:10 PM
As disgusting as it sounds , for the first time in my life....exhausted , I fell unconscious in a mess of cum!!!!!

Sometime in the morning....... The battle the night before is starting to haunt me....I started feeling this mild dull throbbing pain in my penis....oh god....it's all sore!!....trying to ignore and get back to sleep, it just wouldn't sleep away.....it felt weirdly comfortable with intermittent pain in between....my eyes were heavy....... but this feeling is bugging me so much, it's getting in my way of my well needed rest...... ".....ummmmmhhhhhh....".........i sigh in pain??...or pleasure??.....the funny thing was, the pain was kindoff an inviting kind of pain......My eyes opened slowly......To my absolute shock.....there she was.....my head on my loin.....realising i have awoken to her mischieve , her eyes stared slyly at mine......my throbbing, war torn dick was nowhere to be seen burried deep into her slurping mouth..... OH MY!!!....HOW MANY CAN SAY THEY HAVE BEEN WOKEN UP THIS WAY??!!!...I CAN!!!!!!! Oh goodness....my entire shaft was burried deep into her throat as she teasingly left it there staring straight at my obviously confused look.... she retracted , allowing me to know i still have a dick....and that she has not bitten it off.....
Holding my shaft with one hand , she gently lick and flickered her tongue at the under side of the head of my dick...Boy does that feel wonderful...she was licking it like how one would like an ice cream.....oh goodness...she was good and seem to be enjoying it.....Her eyes were closed as she just had it all her way....." emmmmmmm...........mmmmm..".....i sigh in approval as my head hit back at the pillow......i closed my eyes to the knowlege i have no control over her......n' the pleasure was to intense to comprehend.......oh goodness....she was soooooooo damn good....I shut my eyes tight and just savour the pure pleasure concentrated on that little small part of my body...... it was so good, i almost cum several times.....but she knew....this fiesty lill' girl knew and didn't allowed me to cum....she would just go at it......sucking and slurping.....I could just hear her slurps.....my balls were attacked just before i climaxed not allowing me to ejaculate.....it was actually a torture.....oh....but I loved this toruture and wished it went on and on and on..... i didn't move an inch....i didn't say a word.....it just went on ........ without a warning......I felt a suprisingly warm and welcoming feeling....oh yes......I ejacula.....Oh no......it didn't feel that way.....my eyes peeked.....
She was on top of my....kneeling between my loins....my throbbing down pampered with the warmth of her wet pussy.......oh my!!!!!!!!
"ahhhhhhhh......".....i whimpered silently........I had no say over my body....I just laid motionless as she waved her hips in a circular motion......"AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH.....".......she was collecting her fees now.....
"AhhhhhhhhHHHHHH....."......she bit her lips.........She started throwing her body upward and slam right down hammering my hips with her buttocks.....with each thrust, i felt her cervix hit ......with each thurst, she raises the stake of the next.....she sped up.....oh my.....the all too familar sound....PLAP!! PLAP!! PLAP!!......"ARrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhh".......I was feeling an uncontrolable urge........felt like when u really needed to pee badly.....Ohhh......my...." Arrrrrgggghgghhhhhhh..."......I tried not to be loud.......as she screams to my cum shooting deep into her belly...."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"...................Oh god......My neighbour or perhaps the whole floor would have caught that!!.........."eeeeeaaaaaahhhhhHHHHHHHHHH"..........she pants loudly......
We were both in such a mess, i really dare not open my eyes to the mess....haha.....but oh boy.....i really couldn't believe if it was all a dream.....
Her body slammed down on mine as she hugged me tightly....her cold sweat on my body.....what a mess.....but i loved it.....
She breath violently still........and she whispers in my ear..."sedap"......
I don't know if that was a question or a statement....but i like to think it was both.....coz it was one hell of a great fuck!!!

We laid enclosed in each others body for a nice 10-15 mins till the thought of the mess we've both inflicted on each other woke me right up....I need a LOOOOOONG shower.....
I kissed her forehead as she slowly opened her eyes with all her might...she smiled and gave me a peck on my lips....
I whispered back "jom mandi" (come, lets bath) ...she giggled shyly and sat up.....my dick still in her all this while.....in a mess of both our cums!!!
It literally dripped off her puffy pussy as she rose, onto my belly as i playfull scoop it up and rub it all over her, chasing her all the way to the bath....
We were both really messed up!!

In the bath, i hugged her from behind cupping her breast in my hands and just standing under the warm shower......what an inviting treat after a violent event....I helped her apply shampoo and painted soap all over her already smooth skin.....how wonderfull the feeling was ....She repaid me with the same treatment.....as she bent down to apply soap to my groin.....she playfully swallowed my flaccid dick into her mouth...... She was one naughty girl.....

I checked my watch....it was 8......my conference started at 9......I dressed in the bathrob and just rested on the bed with the news on as she powdered herself.....She joint me soon after.....laying beside me...he heads on my shoulder.....
This was the first time we had a proper conversation...this was the first time i got her name right (it was too noisy at the club when she told me her name and i nodded).... She was actually a 22 year old nurse from the nearby hospital and is a sino kadazan (a mixture of chinese and kadazan "an indeginous race in sabah") .
I invited her to spend the rest of the day and night with me but she couldn't as she had to work that evening...so, she left at about 8.45 after giving me a sweet parting kiss.....promising she would return after her shift....

To be continued.......

Blastocyst
20-04-2011, 02:15 PM
Please tell me you're not doing her RAW! :eek:

I Know ! I Know..... I should have... I always HAD...ALWAYS!!! .....but at this very instance.....it was all too spontaneous and with all that chivas in my chinese blood.....it messed up my conscious and logic mind...:(

ThaiBeautiful
20-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Her body tightly adhered to mine....her tongue deep in my mouth...
Without a warning, i forcefully thrusted my dick upwards deep into her vaginal , so hard, i felt the roof of her cervix....her eyes shut tight in pain as her moan escaped out her lips......"eeeeeemmmmmmmmmmm...."......she arched away in shock....but my hands didn't allowed her...i held her tight and ravaged her......I thrust my cock so hard....so hard, i felt her bones on my hips....with each thrust...."emmmmmmmmmmm......MMMMMM.....".......no t allowing her mouth to detached from mine, i THRUST again...HARDER and DEEPER.......With each thrust , i thrusted as hard as i can and as deep i can only to allow her a couple of seconds to breath ....before she can exhale....WHAM....."emmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"..... .......her moans escape........Boy was it one messy encounter......Plap!......Plap!!.....Plap!!....... .with each slap of my hips agains hers.......PLAP!!......PLAP!!!.....PLAP!!!!.....it got louder and faster......as her escaping screams got louder and louder...."eeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" ....fearing i might freak out my neighbours, i sucked her tongue deeper into my mouth..... "EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM".........."hmm m MMmmmm MMmmm...." .....she pants breathlessly.....
My thrust increased in momentum as my waist started to hurt punished by the violent trust...PLAP!!PLAP!!PLAP!!PLAP!!PLAP!!!.......I thrusted as fast and as deep as i could with all my might.........PLAP!! PLAP!! PLAP!! PLAP!!........".....eeeeee....ee.eeeEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ".. Her lips excaped mine in desperation...her head tilted and arched back....her eyelid wrinkled in a tight shut...her mouth opens...she gasps in a eerie scream....."AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....". ......."Ahhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhh..."....."EEEEeeeeee.e .e.......e.eee....."......She twitched.....and fitted.....every single muscle in her body twitching away.....her hips contrating and relaxing, squeezing my waist so hard...i could feel her warm juice sipped high up on my umbilicus...as she arches upwards and backwards....fitting away..." eeeahhhhaaaa..... aahhhhh.....".......Her powerless body slammed back on mine as she gasped for air....

My waist was seriously aching pretty badly...I was sweating profusing and panting like a dog.....But no..i could not just stop here....not when she was looking so vulnerable....Swiftly i picked her up....placed her on her knees at the head of the bed....Extending her hands to the wall, I ease my dick up her ....."uuuuuhhhhhhhh....".......almost surrendering.....No way was i goin to give her time to recompose......Without any warning.....before she could react.....WHAM!!!! "....ARGHHHHHHHHHHH"......she literally screamed!!!......"OMG...my neighbours!!....no way they would have missed that"...i thought....but nothing deterred me.......Faster than she could take her breath, WHAM!!!!!!!......"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH...."........Her legs gave way.....I held her up with my hands and the other hugging those huge pairs of breast i love so much....He head arched backwards on my shoulders.....I saw the opportunity to silent her and smacked my mouth on hers......WHAM!!!!!..."Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh.....".. .her screams escapes.......BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!.....she was literally kneeling with her body on the wall......our lips locked.......I FUCKED HER HARDER AND HARDER......DEEPER AND DEEPER......PLOP!!!PLAP!!!PLOP!!!!!....my hips SLAMS her soft buttockes........my hands held her tighter and tigher and i fucked her harder.......oh my.....ooohhhhhh....."arrhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."....i whimper only to be drown by her screams..."EEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"................ I blew my load.....as i felt her thighs trembled violently......Oh boy......i really did release a huge load....it sipped down her inner tights......
I could feel the weight of her body entirely on my hands as her body shivers in weakness....
I placed her down on the bed.....Her eyes closed....her tights squeezing tightly.... We lay there panting for air.....She turns to hug me.....there was silence as we stared at each other.....I guess we were both thinking..." what the hell was that "......

Boy, was that really one of the most memorable and crazy fuck i ever had in my life.....

Well, that's just the begining of this chapter...more to come..

To be continued....

WOOOWOWWWW! Just reading all your EEemmMMM.... aAAhhHHHHHH..... ArgHHhHhhhHHHHH, i can FEEL you. :)

Blastocyst
21-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Day 2 of conference

Was in time for my conference, only to be greeted by my buddies with chuckles and giggles.... They were pouncing on me like hungry vultures digging for a report but i didn't really say much . I later learnt that 2 of my buddies manage to hook up a girl of their own . Anyway, the day went by fast and soon it was 6.....

A huge bunch of us decided to go for a seafood dinner....n' boy isn't there another better place than this to have great seafood....life seafood that taste better than the life seafood i've had anywhere else so far...
Despite the curlinary spoils, my mind was still reminescing about the other spoils i was savouring earlier this morning....I started messaging her hoping for a meet up later in the evening , but sadly, she was working the night shift.... don't really know why but i kind off lost my appetite at that momment....well, just for 5 minutes at most....till the crabs were served!! :D hahahaha.....

With a distended belly , we decide to get back to our room , a lill' rest and later recce the night life as we did the previous night.... I was exhausted by the days events , the moment i was out of the shower, i fell unconscious....

Suddenly , was awoken up by an annoying ring tone..... staring at my phone....i was confused what that ringing thing did....suddenly , it hit me....MY APPOINTMENT!!! arghhhhhh......it was 1am.....6 missed calls..... a dose of adrenaline and i was wide awake!!!

We drove around the town of Tawau....nothing much to shout about...2-3 storey shop houses everywhere with a few building tipping the 5 storey barrier....streets were well lited .....Surprisingly , it was still quite lively with motorbikes zooming up and down.....the beach was in fact filled with people .... got down at this malay restaurant for a quick local teh tarik and 'nasi lalap' (surprisingly AWESOME!!...it's a HUGE portion of friend balacan rice , capped with a sunny side up accompanied by peppered beef broth and TWO spicy crispy battered fried chicken!!!....just for a mere rm6!! what made it better was the condiment of sambal balacan which had tomatoes and parsley in it...TOTALLY AWESOME)..... What was better was desert......so my friend said....
"Here's our desert!" one of my friend exclaimed......"hmmmm.....i dun see any desert coming our way.....no waiters were heading our way either...." i wondered...
Then ,I caught my friend exchanging glances with 3 girls walking our way.....Now , i knew what he meant by desert......Oh boy , there were all dressed to wake our lill' brothers up....goodness me....1 of them was exceptionally tall , the others were malay looking girls....petite and CUTE!!!
I wouldn't mind being with any of them for that matter....hahaha...

The gals join us....." this is Tina , Gillian and Kasmah...." I was introduced with a broad smile and a simple hand shake....
They were pretty shy as they did not talk much.....i was wondering if it was any of this 2 my friends bonked last night ...... n' the math just doesn't seem right - there were 5 of us guys and 3 girls.....Looks like i'm goin to be lonely tonight , unless i found myself another girl this night which is highly unlikely since it was already 2.30.....
Anyway, one of the girls broke her silence " why are we not going clubbing *in malay* " ...... we stared at each other...." errmmmmm........coz it's already 2.30??" i thought......but my thought was interupted by "lets go to fire!" ......... " Hmmmmm....well,ok...." i didn't have much choice as i wasn't the driver....
It was 2.45 when we reached fire......
IT WAS A FULL HOUSE!!!! and there were 'orang utans'?...dancing and dry humping the dance poles again.....the 3 girls were definitely psyched!! They went straight into the 'wild' mode.....they were shooting down chivas shots faster then i can empty my bladder.....Crazily wild!!.....and i really had no idea what were they doing??....1 of this girl ,gillian was in front of me grinding her ass up and down me....holding my hands , wrapping around her....turning at me , turning her back at me....I really had no idea what was that but it was ok , coz it was turning me on ... :D ...
N' yes, to cut the story short , i invited her over.....she smiled......
We all decided to leave at 4am.....She was definitely slightly drunk but still oriented....

When we were out of the club , i realised , only 2 of us had girls following us home.....Anyway, she hugged my hands throughout the way to my room.....
Back in the room, under the bright lights, she really didn't look as good as i thought her to be....

She's small built....her eyes were ....BLUE???,.....her lashes was long....unrealistically long....her skin was fairly tanned like how a malay would be....though, she was cute...not beautiful , but cute.... the make up was too thick for my liking...

to be continued.......

Blastocyst
21-04-2011, 01:34 PM
I approached the bed which she was already lying down.....Her beast falling it's own weight visible just beneath her clavicle.....her eyes was closed.....dizzy........
I slowly approached her from above......kneeling with my thighs in between her waist.... I can hear hear her loud breaths, short of snoring.....oh boy, was she asleep???........I was not ready to sleep... oh no.....

Slowly and softly i licked her neck.....she moans softly....."ummmm..."..... My hands, always having a mind of its own dug deep under her blouse and bra to feel the sudden satisfaction of an ample lump of fat which we men desire so much.....It was soft and more than a hand full.... she moans louder and louder in satisfation with the massage i myself was enjoying....."Ummmmmmmp....Ummmmmmp......"........
I was frantically trying to get her out of her bra which was difficult as she was wearing one of those crossed straps.....
With a swift hand motion, she removed her bra with shocking ease , exposing her bouncing breast....Oh my....I was dinning on a buffet of breast!!! ......Slurping to the sounds of..." Ummmmmmmp......Ummmmmmmp..........Ummmmmmm....".... She was one lazy girl as she did not once opened her eyes......... Her nipples wer dark and erected....nice to suck, but i wouldn't say they were the nicest i've seen......she obviously loved everything i was doing as i caught her hands move down towards her pussy.........OH MY!!!....She was rubbing herself.....and she was panting and moaning faster and faster..." Ummmmmmmmm......UMMMMmMMMmMMmmmm......UMMMMMMMMMMM M...."
I love everything i was seeing......

My mouth still engrossed with her plump breast was constantly trying to please......my hands assisting hers with her pussy......I dig my finger deep and with a circular motion deep in her, she winched..." ArhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHH....."..........
Oh my..... what came out was really uninviting.......she had bad breath.......DAMN!!!!!
And as i removed my fingers from her pussy, i realised i might need to soak my fingers in acid or perhaps amputate them all together!!!....Ohhhhh....it was such a turn off.......

She was moaning louder and louder....."ahghhhh.....ahhhhh.....ahhhhh.....ahhhh..."....i can see her fingers rubbing her pussy harder and faster......"cepat masuk (faster enter)"........"??" i thought......" cepat masuk "....she exclaim panting harder and harder......i could see she was cumming soon.... all this while i couldn't get it out of my head how bad her pussy stink and how bad her breath was....

But anyhow, I grap a packet of condom from the drawer, lubricated my firm dick with some saliva and pray for the best.........anything goes with a hard on!!

With one swift motion , i turn her to her back , placed a pillow under her lazy belly.....Her pussy staring right at my dick and clearly drenched in her cum.....
"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" the very first thrust i did it hard and deep......."ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!".....she screams with another thrust.......Oh my......" i dun want that cum on me....that stinking cum on me!! " that thought was constantly bugging me.....I closed my eyes and just fuck the hell out of her.....I banged her as hard and as fast as i can, trying to believe i was fucking a perfect women as the feeling of slamming into her buttocks was a welcome relieve.......all i could hear was unstopable screams...yes, SCREAMS...." AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....AHHHHHHHHH.........AHHHHHHH..... .."..... Trying to silent her , i put my hand clasping her mouth, only to feel her sucking my fringers....OH YUCKS!!!!......THAT WAS THE FINGER I WAS FINGER FUCKING HER WITH!!!!!!!

I couldn't take it any longer......I fucked her with all my might.....I did her sooooo hard and so fast , my waist started to hurt.....Every 'PLAP!' was accompanied by a ' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!'..........Suddently she screams ....' DAAATTTAAAAAAANNG..*cum...........ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!! !..." and as she rosed up to a standing doggy , i Cum with extreme relieve!!!!......Ahhhhh.......i must say despite all that, the timing of climax was perfect at the point of her rising.....
Her head arched back (eyes still closed) , inviting a kiss.......I cupped her breast as i lean forwards guiding her back to bed , ignoring that invitation....Oh my!! NO WAY WAS I GOING TO KISS THAT SMELL!!!

Hastily , i ran to the bath , scrubbed and sterilized myself as best i could.... gurgled with almost an entire bottle of listerine......Oh my.....

Sterilized , i came out to be greated by her bare naked body slumped on my bed!!!!
I tried waking her up to take a bath, but she refused....
I was a little annoyed as she was really dirty at that point...her cum was actually visible on the bed... and no way was i getting on that bed....

It was 6am and i am sitting on the sofa in my room looking at this naked girl , wondering what i would have to do with her......

to be continued......

Blastocyst
21-04-2011, 04:28 PM
It was 6 in the morning.....I hadn’t had any sleep since the short nap after dinner the night before....and my rang....”who on earth could it be?!” .......
To my surprise , it was my friend who got the other girl....... I promptly answered to his laughter..

Buddy 1 : ahahahaha..... So , had a good bang?!!....
Me : Ermmmm......well, yeah.... but she’s dead asleep on my bed and I can’t sleep
Buddy 1 : Come over to my room for a while !

I didn’t had time to reply and the line went dead.....I guess that was an order rather than a suggestion..... I’m not going to get any sleep anyway so, why not....Slipped out of my room as silently as I can, I can already see by buddy’s head out his door 3 room length away....What we converse next , I never knew could ever happen in a million years....

Buddy 1 : How’s your girl?
Me : Ok la.. so so la... nothing much to sho.... (he interrupted me before I could continue)
Buddy 1 : Hey , let me go to your room!!
Me : WHAT? (almost shouting)
Buddy 1 : Let me use your room.....she is sleeping right??
Me : Use my room for what?
Buddy 1 : I wanna try your girl bha. U can have mine . She’s good! Don’t worry , we did it in the bath room and I haven’t used the bed . So, it’s all good...
Me : WHAT?? How can?...Crazy ah? Shit....hahahah.....U must be kidding me!
Buddy 1 : Don’t worry.... u just stay in my room......
Me : But my room is messed up (it’s not like I was considering...just giving excuses)
Buddy 1 : Don’t worry..... hahahhaha.....

With a sly smile , he pushed through me and headed for my room.....
”WTF!!!”.....He wasn’t even asking me..... It was unbelievable..... Before I can comprehend what he was requesting, I see my room door shut.
Me standing in front of his room not knowing what to do......”OH god.....What am I suppose to do!!!”....I was honestly a little annoyed at that time and felt that , what was to happen was extremely disrespectful.... “ Gillian was going to hate me for the rest of her life!!” ....not like I wanted her to like me....

I was clueless....The only place I could head is into room 516 ....the door, partially open..... I took a peak inside only to see a glimpse of the edge of the bed...i saw no one....
Never done anything like this , I had no choice , I pushed the door open as gently and as silently as I possibly could, fearing to frighten whoever who was concealed in this room.... I tip toed in and closed the door behind me... I still could not see the bed , only to be obstructed by the wall and doors of the bathroom to my right. I stood there for probably a minute or 2 still wondering what crappy arrangement was this.....
I wasn’t going to stand at the door the whole day , so I advance , not making a single creek......the sound of my pounding heart is all I hear......The view of the bed gave in bit by bit.......I glimpsed a toe of what seemed like a ladies toe....then more.....up her heels , ankle..... only a towel clads her body from mid thighs......extending upwards and end just below her waist n there she was!!...
There was a tall , fair skinned girl with a model like figure on the bed... I was unable to see her face as it faced the windows.... Her hair was natural looking but obviously dyed and well perm with curly waves..... with just that very sight , a thought race into my mind ...” why on earth wud that idiot want to leave this girl for mine !!!”........
I stood there , still in disbelieve......also , I couldn’t take my eyes off this beautiful thing lying on the bed......
Soon , I started to panic as I have no idea what was to happened....Was I to wake her and ask her to get dressed?!?!.....was I to just sit down at the sofa and wait till she wakes??!! ....what would she think if she woke up an unfamiliar face?!?!.....a million question raced through my mind.....

To be continued

Doitornever
21-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Bro Blast camping for updates.

thomas88
21-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Nice story.....camping here for more updates. ;)

eeemen
22-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Hurry bro, waiting for next updates :D, cheers .......................

gaipauchi
22-04-2011, 10:46 PM
U would probably bang her like normal guys would.......:D
pls cont quick2.......

ddlim
23-04-2011, 12:28 AM
This tread is great. Lol... acid pussy. LOL! Nice description.

Blastocyst
23-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Standing at the edge of the bed ,a million questions pounding my head wasn’t something I’d looked for after a sleepless night. Here I was, in another’s room.... There she was , the girl of another in slumber , unaware of the presence of a stranger... Is this even legal?!?!..... I can’t believe what I’ve gotten myself into.
No , in no way was i excited, rather , there was a sense of fear and shame.... Shame of what I have allowed my buddy to have done.... I can’t stop wondering what my buddy was doing with Gillian in my room. Goodness me , the thought itself is unbearable....
My legs were numbs.....cold shivers down my spine....I must admit I can help staring at what’s in front of my eyes. It was just such a pleasant and inviting sight.

She turns around....revealing that sweet child like innocence with a sigh, as her towel fell further exposing most of her left breast ,her forearm was all that stood in the way . The curves of her breast against her arms clearly defines a perfect breast , if there was one. I can’t stop the urge I feel deep down in me . Resisting to care was proving difficult . I just couldn’t take my eyes of her. Not even for a second. “Oh god.....what was I to do.... all this is sooooo wrong!! “ I constantly remind myself.... Only to be interrupted my a pair of eyes staring straight at me......

SHE WAS AWAKE!!!! Clearly confused and dazed ......she strained her eyes at me ....... only to be replied by a silly and embarrassed smile....
Realising that I was not BUDDY 1 coupled with her partially exposed body , it didn’t take long for her kick in to reality , she gasped “ WHO?.....”.......as swiftly as withdrew to the edge of the bed, she wrapped her beautiful body with the towel trying to salvage whatever dignity that was left of her... Her expression was without doubt , one of fear and confusion!!! ......”How come?....” her words were broken .....”Where?.......Who?.......Why??” ....all questions for which I’d like to know the answers myself ..... I’d probably looked more frighten then she was.....

Me : Hi..... ‘ a stupid beginning , I know!! ‘
Tina : where?....How come?.....
Me : Oh .....I’m sorry.... don’t worry....remember me??... we went clubbing together last ni.....
Tina : Why are u here? * she interrupted
Me : Oh................ * I really didn’t know how or where to start...
Tina : Why are u here?.... where’s buddy 1?
Me : Oh......... I’m sorry...... actually........
Tina : How come like this?..... * she started to sob....
Me : Oh......Please....please don’t cry..... actually , nothing..... buddy 1 got to go out for a while.... emergency...I came to take something...... I’m sorry....I just got in....I didn’t know u were here..... please stop crying.... I’m sorry.... I feel bad....
Tina : * sob * sob..... how can?....how come?.... * sob....
Me : Don’t think anything....i’m not that kind of person..... I really didn’t know you are here... I’m sorry......
I pleaded....

Composing herself , she wiped her tears with her towel and her hand reached down for what I guess was her bra and panties on the floor beside the bed....
I turned away for her to get herself decent....
A few sobs and sniffs....her sweet voice broke out “ okay “........
Expecting a decently dressed girl , I turn.....and to my surprised , she had only her black ½ cup bra on with the comforter held waist high , her plump fair breast meeting a the centre . I tried not to stare..... she had such doll like face and expression for that matter.... staring at me , still confused, we both waited for the other to break the silence.....

Me : emmmm..... you’re tina right? I am truly sorry for what happened. I really did not mean to startle u...... emmmm...... buddy 1 had a call and he had to leave for a while..... so , I actually came here to get something........emmmmmm.....really sorry......
Tina : what time is he coming back?
Me : I don’t know. I don’t think it’s that early..... I’m not sure.
Tina : ermmmm...... Why are u looking at me like that?.... I feel shy.... *she stole a shy smile
Me : huh??...like how??...ohh.....sorry...... * not realising how I stared at her, examining her every curve.
Tina : How now?.... what about me?... I wait for him here?
Me : I really don’t know..... hmmmmm....... Tina , say , is it ok if I accompany u here for a while. I got the hotel staff to clean my room.
Tina : emmmmm.....

With her hand , she gestured me to sit beside her....... My heart was pounding hard...THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!..... She covered herself under the comforter as I approached......

Trying not to lie too close to her , I sat at the edge of the bed...muscles tense, I was extremely uncomfortable.... She yawns and with a sniff , slip beneath the comforter . All that was visible was her shiny long hair as she faced away from me tucking in for a nap
No guys , I wasn’t going to get lucky this time..... nobody’s that lucky that many times!!! Well, anyway, I too was extremely tired and drowsy.....all the action , all the excitement started to really sink in.....my eyes were heavy like a feeling of being drugged......i passed out.

to be continued

Blastocyst
23-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Falling deeper and deeper into slumber .... i was finally in dreamland?!?! or was i??.... I can hear what seemed lilke voices in a distance..... " are u asleep ? "...... " huh?? "..... I was in that state, between consciousness and unconsciousness where it was really difficult to define dream or reality.... My head dizzy......falling in and out , i was sure i heard another whisper " are u asleep? " .....with all my might , i retracted my eyelids to be greeted by the bleeping light of a smoke sensor on the ceiling..... Finding a more comfortable position , i turn to face Tina....I could steal a hint of her face under the comforter, now facing my direction..... My eyes drooped....

" U still awake? ".........she whispers......Sure i wasn't dreaming , i open my eyes ...... I replied with a smile...." emmmm ya.....sleepy.... You?" ......
By now , she has retracted to comforter to her shoulders exposing her sweet face. I could still remember her plump moist lips....it looked as though she had lipsticks on , but it wasn't the case..... I stared at her silently waiting for a reply......
A few long seconds passed , trying to find her words ..." emmm....nothing ......sleep la.....make yourself comfortable " inviting me to share the comforter..... I politely accepted and tuck myself in....
I was seriously so tired , my eyes was drooping...... " u look tired ....sleep la " she spoke softly..... I replied with a smile......
Before i could close my eyes, she whispered something, but i really couldn't hear...." What?..sorry, couldn't catch that....what did u say? ".......
Hey eyes shy away from mine as she murmured " can u hug me?? "...... "WHAT?????" i exclaimed softly, not able to believe i got that right..... " emmmmm.....never mind la .....sleep..." she smiled as she turned away and faced her back at me
" Can u hug me?? " she broke her silence......I clearly heard her well this time!! .....there was a rush of adrenaline, i was wide awake.....it worked better than a double shot expresso!! " emmmm...... ok....." i worked myself towards her, slowly wrapping my left hands around her waist from behind as she lifted her head gently so my right arm can pillow her head.......
I was nervous as hell, but it felt so good...so good that i begin to wrap myself tightly around her..... Her left hand was on my left wrapped around her belly. Her skins was cold and smooth.... my fingers lightly massaged her belly..... My right hand dangled in front of her face.She reached for it......and to my absolutely delight and surprised , she guide it towards her mammary cupping my hands on her left right bra cup..... My heart was pounding so hard,there was no way she did not feel it....

Arhhhh......something came up.....will continue later, if i have the time....
patience...

to be continued....

Baldboy
24-04-2011, 01:46 AM
people say KL is a HOT place to get hooked up! But Sabah is the place to be!!! Trust me on this.... I'm hooked to Sabahan Women!!!

Enjoy brother!!!

alextay
24-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Nice story, keep it up.

eeemen
24-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Dun keep us waiting to long eh bro TS, cheers ..................

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-04-2011, 12:43 AM
I thought you said you'll not get lucky? :D

Anyway, let your buddy get that bad-breathe Gillian ba :p

abudah
25-04-2011, 02:14 AM
great story bro.
you must be really lucky! i went over to sarawak and sabah before, but the girls i saw there aren't as wild as yours :(
maybe i went to the wrong place?

Blastocyst
25-04-2011, 03:08 PM
great story bro.
you must be really lucky! i went over to sarawak and sabah before, but the girls i saw there aren't as wild as yours :(
maybe i went to the wrong place?

trust me, they're ALL that wild!!!!! Since i knew how they really were, i almost never fail....all u need is a lill' courage and....luck , in fact, in my hoest opinion, plays very little role at all here.
Don't expect the girls to approach u....take the first step, all u need is the first step, they'll run to u after that!!!
It's just their nature !! I think sex to them is something that has to be satisfied irrespective of who it's done with or their status !

I've have had married FB.....NEWLY MARRIED FB ( i bonked her a day prior to her wedding and 3 days later )....will write about that later.... , I've bonked girls with fiances......girls with 3/4 kids......u name it , u got it..... I even hooked up with a MAS check in counter girl 3 hours after i had a small arguement at her booth!.....
They love sex....n' the best part about it....they don't deny their lust!!!

The next time u fly to borneo.....be brave....they're not the selected few....they're the millions of girls walking in front of u...strike a conversation ,thats all u need to do....n' u'll be surprise when it gets u!!!

cheers

Blastocyst
26-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Making us one, i hugged her tightly.....ahhhh....such comfort........ Her hair smells like perfume ......her skin was literally smooth like silk....
My right hand slowly and as inconspicuous as possible, slit under the bup of her bra....only to be recieved by her soft breast....not huge...but definitely enough!!!....Oh boy......my heart beat harder and harder.......thud! thud! thud! ThuD! ThuD! ThuD! THUD!.......
My concentration was solely and entirely on my right hard.....the world has shrunk!!.... Nothing else mattered but the sensation of her perfectly balanced breast of MY HAND!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!....All I i could percieve was the softness....the smoothness and the perfectness of that consistency i can never describe nor ever have enough..... Oh my.....I CRAVE FOR HER BREAST RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!!!
She was clearly approving my approaching and ever daring hands....she arched back her heads lightly......my lips just above her outstretched neck..... Smells sweet as melon..... Acknowledging it as an invitation , I lightly kissed her neck....."mmmmm....".....she stole a smile.....
I was still way too nervous bout what i thought MIGHT happen....how on earth could such a thing happen... "HOW ON EARTH COULD MY HANDS BE WHERE THEY ARE NOW????" My head pounded.....
My hands savouring every single sensation, every single tiny sensation.... Lightly , i squeezed her breast with a gentle pressure , milking her soft breast " mmmmm...."..........i love milking the 'MMMMMmm's...'...... sounds approving and heavenly!!
She was guiding me where to kiss and carress with my lips and she arched her heads back and forth.....with a light touch to her ears, i can feel her squeezing her buttocks tight......My dick was starting to feel the pressure.....I was squeezing my groin tightly to her buttocks, only to be greeted by her but cheecks pressing harder on my ever growing dick.....Oh boy!!!...... ".....mmmmmmm...."....she approves.......her body was paristaltic like with quivers and shivers.......
Swiftly , i unhooked her bra with my left hands and exposed the unsupported breast.....Oh boy.....my hands had replaced her bra cups...... gently i carressed her breast....trying to absorb as much sesation as i can possibly can....
Gently stroking her small , already protruded nipples, she ached back sharply with an.... "Ummmmmppppp.....", Her buttocks squeezing my hard dick hard , her belly extended forwards stretching...."ahhhhh.....hhhh....."......she exclaims with a whisper, with such relieve....

Our eyes caught as she smile with such embarrassment..... She twisted her head towards me as i recieved it my placing my lips on hers.....Oh....her lips were soft .....soft like a breast......moist.....moist and warm......it it tasted of sugar sweet strawberries.......Her kiss was so gentle , yet passionate ....our tongues inspected each other with such gentleness, it was heavenly.....I was already satisfied..... I have never kissed so long in my life, but she was one hell of a girl to kiss.....
Her breast were to die for....her kiss was sucking the life out of me.....ARGHHHHHH....I WAS IN A SENSORY OVERLOAD!!!!!!

We were literally MAKING LOVE!!!..... There wasn't even a single element of violence AT ALL......it was all so gentle....OH MY.....
Unable to appreciate all that was going on, i noticed my left hands cupping her pussy with her panties still on.... my right hand still unable to get enough of her breast, carressing and massaging lightly ......not forgetting to massage in light circular motion around her succulent nipples... Oh my....... what could be better when accompanied by.... "Ummmmmmm.............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"..........."hmmmmm......Ummmmmmmm......"............
How can i deny her of her pleasures!!!
Her thighs constantly sqeezing my left hands.....squeezing them tightly, i spplied light pressure with my third finger to where i thought her clit was....."ummmmm......"..... she was loving it....
Seriously , we were literally taking our time, MAKING LOVE!!!

Turning her upwards, she lay supine, her entire body was in view.....OMG!!!!.....OMG........she had an awesome body...... I was really awe struck..... she was slim with a slight hint of her ribs right beneath the crease of the lower border of her breast. Her breast were proportionately sized and had well defined shape armed with a small "cute" light brown nipple which were perky, such a temptation!! It stir such a deep urge in me to dine at those succulant bouncy breast..... Visually abused , i was ready to satisfy my cravings.....
My lips went straight for the flag on the mountains, my right hands assisting as my left slip under her panties to be greeted by her baby soft ?waxed? pussy.....
OH BOY......It was really a sensory overload..... as she lay there shivering and moaning to my every subtle massages....."Ummmmmm....."....."eaaaaaa.......hhhh..... "...... "hmmmmm... "...... She lay there just allowing me to please her.....allowing herself to be pleased.........oh my.... I really haven't seen many girls like her , allowing herself to indulged in such uninterupted pleasures.....
As i massaged her swollen clit , she arched her hips back and forth with very subtle motion in assistance.... "hhaaaaaaaa...".......her mouth aopened wide, occasionally clenching her lips..... her hands firmly gripping the sheets as she tries hard to maintain spreading the legs....
Her pussy was a sight to see....a slight bump of fat , with a hint of a slit in between the pad of fat.... my fingers, warmly wrapped inbetween , massaging her clit lightly.....
With every passing second , my cravings for her pussy intensified till i could stand no longer!! Repositioning myself , i went the the edge of the bed, gently spreading the thighs apart, her plump moist pussy lips were there to great me.....spreading her vulva with one hand , i exposed her pink swollen clit and a small vagina opening....OH boy was she going to be tight!!!!!
Lightly , i tasted her clit......it was inviting....I wouldn't say it's literally sweet....but yes, i would say , it was SWEET to taste her juice.... Her hands holding her thighs back....Oh my......I really couldn't stop licking her....(not sucking) .....I her clit lightly occasionally increasing my frequency as she pants harder and faster.....The expension of her chest clearly visible pounding up and down as she hums..."hmmmmmmmmm.........Emmmmmmmmm.........Ummmmmmmm... ."..... Oh yes.....she's loving it.....SO AM I!!!!....I lick her so thoroughly, making sure not to neglect any single mm of her pussy....in and out!! it was wonderfull....the softness of her pussy lips ..... the firmness of her clit couple the constant flow of moisture accompanied occasionally by pelvic contrations..... oh..... we were really taking our time enjoying exploring each and every sensation the human body was capable of.....

To be continued....

Blastocyst
26-04-2011, 06:24 PM
I will never have enough of anything i have with her....not even after 20 mins dining at her pussy!! I guess , she never will get tired of the pleasures too...
She held my head as she guided me upwards towards her...... My throbbing dick clear in salutation restricted only by the cotton of my boxers.....pressed on her pussy..... Kissing me lightly on my lips , we exchanged tongue teases as she flipped me over on my back....
Relaxed with a pillow under my head ,she started licking me and lightly kissin me down my neck to my nipples....OH BOY.....i never knew men could feel such pleasures with out nipples!! SHIT!! NOW I KNEW!! she lightly lick my nipples and suck with such subtle pressure alternating with tongue twirls....oh boy......seriously!!!!...... Done the right way, i guess , we can understand how the girls feel getting their nipples ravanged!!....I got mine !! and it was heavenly.... OH YESSS!!!....
All i can do....All i wanted to do was to lay back , close my eyes and savour every single sensory input!!!!...... she lick my nipples like she would licking a lollypop....oh boy.......she really knew what to do.....All this while , her hands were down her pussy..... "ummmmmmm...".........she moans....."yesss........hmmmm....." i replied...... approving her hands massaging my balls under my boxers.......

With such a relieve, she gently exposed my screaming dick , continuously stroking my balls and penile head in turns.....Oh..... it felt good..... Boy did she know how to please a men when she spit some saliva , applied it on my dick and gently massaged my penile head.......It felt AWESOME, occasionally getting that weird nauseaus feeling which feels weirdly great!!!!!!! oh boy.....her massages were with just gentleness and with such passion , my thighs start to cramp.....Feeling the twitches in my thighs, she slowly made her way downwards to my dick......
"OWHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh........"........Ahhh....such pleasure at the very moment she wrapped my shaft with the warmth of her mouth......."Ahhhhh...".......I was cramping in my thighs..... as she retracted my foreskin tightly , massaging my dick head with her tongue and lips....OH MY!!!!! Try getting a blow like this and u'll understand what i mean.....She was massaging my dick head with her tongue ,not moving her mouthc much , accompanied with a light suction force......OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOD!!!!!........." ahhhhhhhhhh...."....I unconsciously broke my silence......unable to control such intensity!!!!
All this while , my eyes shut tight.....occasionally peeking in disbelieve such sensation was possible.....

Dissatisfied and hunger for her pussy , I guide her but towards my face.... Kneeling inbetween my face , i was loving the view.... I have my hunger to satisfy.... As inserted my finger into her pussy "Emmmmmpphhhh......ummmm..." she moaned accompanied by a hard pressure and deep suction , i felt nauseaus.....oh boy......SHE WAS SOOOOOOOOO THIGHT....even with a single finger!!!!!!
"Ummmmmmmmm,...."....she moaned with each flicker of my finger....twitching her body......only to have her moist clits recieve my thirsty tongue....."Auuhhhhhh......"......her mouth stuffed..... "ummmmmmmm...."........she was almost biting my dick......oh boy!!!.....
With each passing second , she started to suck with deeper sucking and her tongue twirled with such *speechless......... "Ahhhhhhh......." i gave up refraining.......she was awesome.....never had i felt such warm sensory filled blow on my dick!!!! It was out of this world !!

Sorry guys.....dun mean to spoil the erotism....but i have to leave for a while... try to complete this chapter tonight....

to be continued...

Blastocyst
27-04-2011, 12:21 AM
To be honest, the way she was blowing me , i would have cummed within seconds....but boy , does this girl just knew what to do.....
Each time , just at the point prior to ejaculation , sensing my thighs thightening up , she'd sucked me sooooo hard , i could feel her suction all the way up my belly.....just in time preventing me from drowning her with my cum.... it was an awesome feeling able to savour such pleasures knowing well she knew how to let u have it the longest possible!!
I never knew another girl who either love to give a blowjob or maybe loved to pleasure men the way this one does coz she seem to be loving what she was doing and best of all, she wanted me to love it as much!!!
I can't stop thinking , even right this very instant , the way she looked.....her lips at midshaft , her tongue twirling in her mouth , massaging and carressing my lill' head ...her hands firmly retracting my penile skin tightly as her fingers carresses by balls.....OH BOY...I'm getting a boner just reminescing about it...

After a good 10-20? mins we were literally dinning!! Me , still lying comfortably , lazy..... She kneel up , turned around to face me , her hands....yes...BOTH HANDS....massaging and carressing my wet dick ...... and with such precision , she slid my dick slowly down her pussy...."aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....."....... she exclaimed in pain.... Right from the moment i penetrated her , there was such a tight constriction hugging my dick....SHE WAS TIGHT!!!!....to a point i was scared to hurt her..... I literally could feel every millimetre i progressed into her......
Slowly and smoothly, she advanced herself ....."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"...... Finally....i was deep in her as she moans with such pleasure....
She sat there , grinding herself in a circular motion slowly....."Mmmmmmmmm...".....she smiled at me, satisfied to be feeling my dick digging deep in her belly.....
Picking herself up slowly just to thrust right back in......she was surely riding me slow.....her body, in a trance....swaying from side to side.....
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm....... Ahhhhhhhhh.............Hmmmmmm...."..... I was enjoying every bit of moans.......they were soft but long.....
It was nice to Fuck her slowly......for each and every motion , i could feel with such clarity.....I could feel her wramth....the tighness of her pussy.....the contraction of her vagina....the excretion of her love juice...i could feel it all.......accopanied by the sound of love..."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........Ahhhhhhh.........".......nothing sounded better
My hands were all over, i couldn't remember where they were....one minute , massaging her fine breast bouncing with every sway of her body....the next , massaging her nipples...and the next, massaging her clit lightly....all this while , her long fingers were stroking my balls......oh my......
"ummmmmmmmm........ahhhhhhhhhh.....".........
She rode me consistantly for a good 15 mins.....it was just a celebration of love making.....there was no rush ....no , not for us.... "ahhhhhhh.......".....she never had enough....

Sensing she might be tired, I lay her down on her right side,....flexing her left hip to expose those juicy inviting pussy .
Kneeling between her right leg , i could penetrate her deep in this position.....Despite a tremedous amount of lubrication, it still was a tight entry..."EeeaaaaaaaAAAHHHHHHH.....".....she bites her tongue frowning in pain......
"......Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"..... now the pleasure begins as my pubic bone hits her left but cheek..... With and upward and downwards grinding motion , i was massaging her belly with my dick head....deep down her belly..." Aaaaaaaahhhhhh......."......."AaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHH"...... she got louder and louder.....
Her left hand supporting her left leg...... I DUG slowly but DEEEEPER into her..."AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." she gave out a screem..... Arching forwards , rocking up and down.....rubbing my pubic bone on her left but cheek......trying to dig deeper and deeper and DEEPER into her....."AhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH"........."AHHHH....AHhhhh.......AHhhhhh...AHhhhhh.....".....she panted with each rocking motion....
It was nice to have it slow.....we could appreciate each other more....we could appreciate each sensation....each sound and savour the pleasure in depth like we never had we fucked hard n wild.....oh boy , was this a new and somewhat therapeutic experience!!!
"ahhhhhhh.....Ahhhhhh......Ahhhhh......"........ I could never had enough..... I could feel her hands holding my arms tightly.....and suddenly...."EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she exclaims twitching and shivering in fits.........."eeaaaaaaaahhhh....".....with a tight constriction in her pussy, she squeezed my dick out her as she squeezed her hips tightly....."eeaaaaaahhhh...".....I could see a gentle stream of cum trickling down her inner right thighs as she pants breathlessly....."ahhh.....ahhhh.....ha......ha.....hmmmm.."........her lower limbs still shivering.

As she arched her buttocks backwards, still recovering from her climax , revealing her obviously swollen vulva , i saw the opportunity for which i quickly lay behind her, parted her buttocks slightly and swiftly invited myself in......"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".....she screams......"ohhhh....ssssssshhhhhhiiitttttt...".....her thighs trembled.....Oh boy, was this a sound every guy would love to hear!!......
My right hands under her neck carressing her breast....my left, around her waist , down her belly , calming my clit by gentle strokes as my thrust my waist forwards and at the same time, bringing her towards me.....My dick was rubbing up her swollen vagina....."ahhhhhhhh...."......allowing her to compose herself after each thrust just be be greated with another deep thrust...."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".............."shi.....ttt....."......"oh.....ohhhhhh...god.........arhhhhhh....."........... "noooo....."........
BAMB!! I trust forward ....."AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"..........she was panting so hard......our sweaty bodies slamming into each other .
My groin, filled with all that cum.....and with each thrust , my entire pelvis and hips colides hard with her buttocks, cushioning the impact....."ARRRRGHGHHHHHHHHHHH......" she exclaims!.......
"are u cummmming dear???..."....i panted in excitement...
"ahhhhhhhhhh......".....she didn't reply.....
"tell me when u cummmmm dear...."........I begged....
"AAAAAHHHhHhhhhhhhhhh....."........
"Aaaaaaaaaaa.........."........
"AaaaaaAAAHHHHH....Caaaaa............"
"CUuuuuuuuuuuuu.........."
"CuuuuUuuuuuuuuuum...."
"EEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......." she exploded....... just right when she contracted her vagina so hard , my dick squirt out her vagina right at the moment i ejaculated....."Ahhhhhhhhh.........yeeeeahhhh"......I was panting profusely..........I ejaculated a huge load......It was so strong, my first shot fell right below on her left breast.As she slowly turn towards me, the rest shot on her hips....it was just a mess..........Her pussy was literally drippin!!! Wondering if it was in any part my cum......it was just way too much to be hers alone!!.....Oh boy......
Despite being my second cumming of the morning, it was amazing the load i shot, only to be rewarded by a sense of dull throbbing pain in my dick.....

I lay lifeless, breathless.....
Speechless, she turn to me , got above me and lay on top of me.....the both of us trying to catch out breath....I couldn't care less about the mess she made....just didn't have the energy....
Being the girl that just loves to satisfy , that wasn't the end for her....her right hand reached down to stroke my balls in consolation for a job well done??.... she kissed my nipples and sucked them lightly......oh boy, it was truely such a sensual feeling....

Lifting the comforter to cover our naked body, she slit beneath.....
"Whhhoooaaaaaaaa....."......"Ahhhhhhh....".....i exclaimed in shock as she engulfed my flaccid and throbbing dick. gently and carefully , she retracted her lips on the entire shaft of my penis.....OH MY................SHE WAS REALLY ONE HELL of a pleaser!!!

I truely have no recollection of what happened next.......coz......
Suddenly , there was a deafening sound on the door......... BANG! BANG! BANG!!.....someone was at the door.......
There was a naked girl beside me with her hands around me.....she was HOT.....Oh my....she was the girl i made love with!!!....N' I was naked too...... Confused and in a dazed.....the knock on the door was unignorable... With my rob on....I slit the door open.....
"HEY!!!......It's 12!!!!! What happened to u???!!!!!! get up........ u missed the morning session"......Buddy 1 giggled.....

to be continued......

calex
27-04-2011, 01:22 AM
just a way of advice.. please do not drag the word too long.. very difficult to read...

Blastocyst
27-04-2011, 07:08 PM
just a way of advice.. please do not drag the word too long.. very difficult to read...

I do appologise if my style of writting is not to your approval or in anyway offending u. However , this is the only way i know how to share.....this is the only way i know how to express myself...

thanks for ur advice though..

cheers..

eeemen
03-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Bro, its been a few days already, plz do carry onz with your steamy experiences eh? :D, cheers bro ..............

chilavu
04-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Nice, up you.