PDA

View Full Version : In search of a confident partner.

ladypriceless
18-04-2011, 08:26 PM
I have been surfing this forum for some time. I never thought I will start looking for anyone here till I came across this thread - "Can you play". I must say I am pretty inspired by what happened and thus, my post.

I am a business owner and I love being a woman. I pamper myself with body fragrances, lace and silk pj's, swedish massages, etc. Before you say, ""high maintenance"", hear me out. I work hard but I play even harder. I also believe in sharing and I have no problem paying for dinner, drinks, etc.

Nonsmoker, age 30 and I am 5' 4" tall with an athletic build, weight proportioned to my height. I work out at the gym 3 times a week (low weights/more reps/body definition/not muscle). I value looking good and smelling nice. My only bad habit is victoria's secret. My interests include: music, dancing, movies, travel or just relaxing at home with a good movie and a glass of wine.

I am looking for someone at least 34 yrs old, stand 5' 7" and above. You must be able to write and speak well, intelligent and quick witted, have some dress sense and most importantly, are free to meet at night. I don't mind if you have a girlfriend but I will not entertain married man.

Please direct your email to [email protected]

By the way, if you are writing a one sentence email or just telling me about your sexual prowess, it will go straight to the trash.

maninsinsha
19-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the forum, ladypriceless... You sounds like a confident lady who knows what you want.. A go-getter... Good luck in your search and have fun...

water_boi
19-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the forum, ladypriceless... You sounds like a confident lady who knows what you want.. A go-getter... Good luck in your search and have fun...

y do i have a hunch you be first to report here?? hahahahahaha....

see see only
19-04-2011, 01:21 PM

OMG spotted by bro maninsiaha once again ..... bo chance liao again :o

goodboz1974
19-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Cheers to lady who know what she wanted.... welcome to SBF.....

maninsinsha
19-04-2011, 06:56 PM
y do i have a hunch you be first to report here?? hahahahahaha....

I hate to see a good thread gone to waste with no one posting... :p I might be the first to post here but I'm sure TS would have received loads of emails by now.... ;)

OMG spotted by bro maninsiaha once again .....

Bro SSO, thread spotted by me but that doesn't mean TS will choose me... :o:(

blohsg
19-04-2011, 07:10 PM
TowKayNeo bizness woman ... very objective/organised ... knows how to enjoy life and probably because she's working very hard for it ... Excellent taste in lingerie ... she has good touch of humor too. Looking for a presentable/witty/intellectual conservationist fella ---> Maninsinsha ! (Sorry bro ... i'll stop ;))

T/S : small question ... Are you emotionally high maintenance?

see see only
19-04-2011, 07:16 PM
I hate to see a good thread gone to waste with no one posting... I might be the first to post here but I'm sure TS would have received loads of emails by now....

Fantasia, your encounter has inspired me to start my own thread. If only I can borrow your partner for a night. lol

maninsinsha, I agree with most here that you write very well. I might need you to help me to write my date report soon.

Errrrrrrr....... sorry for me been a bit blunt :o

Reason kana quite obvious lei .... she kinda chosen already liao :D .......... no fight wahahahaha :p

blohsg
19-04-2011, 07:19 PM
SSO - This forum must have other guys who're in the mould of Maninsinsha ... They just haven't spoken up here in the thread itself & may have already posted their intent to T/S ...

We'll just have 2 sit tight :)

Docky
19-04-2011, 07:28 PM
There are all sorts of guys here. Its the interest that bought ppl here rather than charactor. Who's not interested in Sex anyways? and bring interested in sex doesn't mean u're a crook.

Afterall, i still believe that there is gentlemen in this forum that are decent enought for TS.

Probably, the perverts might had been filtered by the time the process went into the email conversation and msn.

Perverts thinks with their dick. but real man utilises both.

Its a pity that i'm a little bit underage for this application.

I wish TS and the gentlemen here good luck~

ladypriceless
19-04-2011, 09:03 PM
maninsinsha, thank you for being the first to post on my thread. Your reputation here is unprecedented. I believe you are truly a polished gentleman who is bound to win the hearts of many ladies.

I have gotten quite a few emails and so far, I'm not impressed. Some of you actually questioned my gender and look. To be honest, I am very tempted to put up a photo here. Not to show anything but the very least you know that I am real. If someone can teach me how to go about it, I might just do that.

Anyway, hope the next batch of emails will be more appealing.

maninsinsha
19-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Reason kana quite obvious lei .... she kinda chosen already liao :D .......... no fight wahahahaha :p

No, no, bro... I don't think TS has chosen anyone yet... Everyone has an equal chance here or perhaps your chance could be better than mine... :(:D

alan0338
19-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Errrrrrrr....... sorry for me been a bit blunt :o

no la, she hint u liao leh, u dun seeseeonly la...time to fast hand fast leg liao la hehe :D

Redeemer81
20-04-2011, 08:57 AM
1. I have been surfing this forum for some time. I never thought I will start looking for anyone here till I came across this thread - "Can you play". I must say I am pretty inspired by what happened and thus, my post.

2. I am a business owner and I love being a woman. I pamper myself with body fragrances, lace and silk pj's, swedish massages, etc. Before you say, ""high maintenance"", hear me out. I work hard but I play even harder. I also believe in sharing and I have no problem paying for dinner, drinks, etc.

3. Nonsmoker, age 30 and I am 5' 4" tall with an athletic build, weight proportioned to my height. I work out at the gym 3 times a week (low weights/more reps/body definition/not muscle). I value looking good and smelling nice. My only bad habit is victoria's secret. My interests include: music, dancing, movies, travel or just relaxing at home with a good movie and a glass of wine.

4 I am looking for someone at least 34 yrs old, stand 5' 7" and above. You must be able to write and speak well, intelligent and quick witted, have some dress sense and most importantly, are free to meet at night. I don't mind if you have a girlfriend but I will not entertain married man.

5. Please direct your email to [email protected]

6. By the way, if you are writing a one sentence email or just telling me about your sexual prowess, it will go straight to the trash.

It could be a method of elimination, but the 1st post is kinda crisp and biz like. There are many men here, but are there insufficient men that can reply to the crisp and biz like post, with wit to match. Everything just says how confident you are, and how driven you are, and that sometime scares the average man (2 para on who you are, and 2 lines on the man you want, or the number of times I appear in the 3 para vs the occurance of 2 "you", which is the reverse of how girlie fantasia made all the guys feel, and immediately got the class' attention).

Thats a little gut feel I get when reading your post, of cos I could be wrong. Perhaps its my little occupational hazard. :D

Try assuring the bros there, you aren't here to negotiate a deal with them, and/or assess them base on KPIs, and maybe, just maybe there will be more confident men appear, writing more than just one liners. In business, you need to know the demographics of your market, isn't it? :D

Cast a wider net, like intelligent, quick witted in which area? the guy might be a phd or a lawyer, but that doesn't mean he knows how to make a woman smile or charm the girl.

From the fantasia thread you reference, there are many good n positive feelings you connected to. Dim witted guys like me and many others, wana know what those happy feelings are, that you got connected to, in order to understand what is required and what you are expecting.

its just my 2cents here sis. :D Sorry if my post offended you in anyway. It wasn't intended to. all the best for your search

BiRd13
20-04-2011, 09:26 AM
I hate to see a good thread gone to waste with no one posting... :p I might be the first to post here but I'm sure TS would have received loads of emails by now.... ;)
(

This i cant help you liao... TS in other thread already 'hint' you or perhaps hinted to fantasiafemme liao... So if you email her, chances is super high =D

no la, she hint u liao leh, u dun seeseeonly la...time to fast hand fast leg liao la hehe :D

ya lor.. I agreed...lol

blohsg
20-04-2011, 09:43 AM
maninsinsha, thank you for being the first to post on my thread. Your reputation here is unprecedented. I believe you are truly a polished gentleman who is bound to win the hearts of many ladies.

I have gotten quite a few emails and so far, I'm not impressed. Some of you actually questioned my gender and look. To be honest, I am very tempted to put up a photo here. Not to show anything but the very least you know that I am real. If someone can teach me how to go about it, I might just do that.

LadyP - Flattery/dropping hints might get you his attention ... but you could write to him privately right?

Sieving thru the emails shouldn't be 2 difficult ... its' yes no maybe ... someone interesting should come along.

You'll probably have to get a pic and "edit" it and upload it to one of the sites that allows you to post pics & post a link here. Some of the more experienced bros here shud be able to help ... especially if they're eager to preview "yOu".

But then you don't need to prove anything ... just b patient or take the first move.

Redeemer81
20-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Picture says little. In a virtual environment, it can be fake anyway.

Since you are impress with maninsinsha, what you can do is to give him your msn, put him on webcam, and he can describe you to us, 3rd party assessment. :D

But yea, you ain't have nothing to prove. There will always be ppl who dun believe.

Heaven Knows
20-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Altho I know polling day is nearing, the above seems like political candidates sending in their credentials and being scrutinized by their manifesto. Hahaha.....what a joke to SDU. SB is now the fore runner in this area.

Well TS good luck in your search. No pun intended here!

blohsg
20-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Redeemer: too complicated ... easier to go on a DATE with Maninsinsha and we can read about their D/R ... should more or less tell us anything we need to know about T/S.

angwk
20-04-2011, 02:00 PM
A confident lady will be very disirable for guys.

maninsinsha
20-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Just came back from a short meet up with ladypriceless... Saw her pm in the afternoon with her number and I gave her a call and arrange for coffee... We met up somewhere in town as it was near her place of operation...

No report or whatsoever from me as my main motive for this posting is to clear the air about her existence... I'll say that she's a very successful and attractive lady who knows what she wants and is not afraid to show it... We had fun chatting and we bid farewell some 2 hours later as she has a prior engagement... Before anyone were to post anything, NO, we only had coffee... ;)

see see only
20-04-2011, 08:42 PM
NO, we only had coffee... ;)

Sir maninsinsha,

Though u r my idol and me shouldnt errr .... but your this last sentence :rolleyes: I smelled something ..... in the air :D

DAdults
20-04-2011, 08:48 PM
No report or whatsoever from me as my main motive for this posting is to clear the air about her existence... I'll say that she's a very successful and attractive lady who knows what she wants and is not afraid to show it...

I guess this post ought to stop the doubts people have on the existence of ladypriceless...

venussg
20-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Sir maninsinsha,

Though u r my idol and me shouldnt errr .... but your this last sentence :rolleyes: I smelled something ..... in the air :D

Just like "此地无银“ 呵呵, nothing here and here has nothing :D

Waiting for maninsinsha'a next FR

maninsinsha
20-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Sir maninsinsha,

His Imperial Highness SSO, we only had coffee... :)

blohsg
20-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Manny : I'd imagine it's a nice afternoon coffee chit chat?

so she's a Real gem ? :cool: cool.

Any resemblance to anyone this time round ? :)

maninsinsha
20-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Manny : I'd imagine it's a nice afternoon coffee chit chat?
so she's a Real gem ?
Any resemblance to anyone this time round ?

Yes, it was a wonderful coffee meet up and I was glad to have make acquaintance with her... She's 100% real unless she is good in disguising herself... ;)

Like I said, she's an attractive lady and she's definitely in a class of her own... No resemblance to anyone I know.... :)

bigbirdbird
20-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Well sis need my help , my advice is not to reveal your face in the forum unless you don't mind :D

bigbirdbird
20-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Yes, it was a wonderful coffee meet up and I was glad to have make acquaintance with her... She's 100% real unless she is good in disguising herself...

Like I said, she's an attractive lady and she's definitely in a class of her own... No resemblance to anyone I know....

Wah ... bro your hand n leg so fast hor :D

So what's your rating :p

blohsg
20-04-2011, 10:15 PM
well ... she's kinda into you and you've gained her trust (you're not likely to snitch on her) ... so I don't think she'll put up an act by the sound of it as you're only touching base over coffee.

Well ... it does make it a daunting task for those who are to have a follow up date with her :)

bedek05
20-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Yes, it was a wonderful coffee meet up and I was glad to have make acquaintance with her... She's 100% real unless she is good in disguising herself...

Well done bro for being a gentleman with her.

Well sis need my help , my advice is not to reveal your face in the forum unless you don't mind

Your advice is a bit too late. :)

bigbirdbird
20-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Your advice is a bit too late. :

:confused: Where got late ??? She also haben post her pictures leh :D

maninsinsha
20-04-2011, 10:41 PM
So what's your rating :p

Errrmmm.... Don't know if it will be nice for me to put a rating here.... Well, she's really attractive and she is definitely shapely... ;)

well ... she's kinda into you and you've gained her trust (you're not likely to snitch on her) ... so I don't think she'll put up an act by the sound of it as you're only touching base over coffee.

The reason why she pm'ed me was that she has this impression that I'm a friendly and jovial person from my postings... "I was very curious of how you look like in person" - Quote / unquote... :)

maninsinsha
20-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Well done bro for being a gentleman with her.

Thanks bro...

BMW X5
20-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Yes, it was a wonderful coffee meet up and I was glad to have make acquaintance with her... She's 100% real unless she is good in disguising herself... ;)

Like I said, she's an attractive lady and she's definitely in a class of her own... No resemblance to anyone I know.... :)

Well done bro, guess I can strike myself of her list lol

bedek05
20-04-2011, 10:53 PM
:confused: Where got late ??? She also haben post her pictures leh :D

She already met someone from the forum liao . So no need for her to post her pictures. Guess I also got no chance too. :(

blohsg
20-04-2011, 10:59 PM
goodness ... giving up already BMWx5? She's only just started getting comfortable here :D She's still lookin rite ?

LPriceless : so Manin was as much as you expected him to be ?

maninsinsha
20-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Well done bro, guess I can strike myself of her list lolShe already met someone from the forum liao . So no need for her to post her pictures. Guess I also got no chance too.(

Thanks bros.... ;)

I believe she's still looking for gentlemen to meet up for dates... I wouldn't
just lose hope yet if I were you... :)

All the best, bros... :)

ladypriceless
21-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Just came back from a short meet up with ladypriceless... Saw her pm in the afternoon with her number and I gave her a call and arrange for coffee... We met up somewhere in town as it was near her place of operation...

No report or whatsoever from me as my main motive for this posting is to clear the air about her existence... I'll say that she's a very successful and attractive lady who knows what she wants and is not afraid to show it... We had fun chatting and we bid farewell some 2 hours later as she has a prior engagement... Before anyone were to post anything, NO, we only had coffee... ;)

Thanks dearie for a wonderful time and your post. Lets meet up again soon and next time, my treat. Promise to bring you to my favourite place. That will be our next place to meet.

jasdude
21-04-2011, 02:04 AM
Thanks bros.... ;)

I believe she's still looking for gentlemen to meet up for dates... I wouldn't
just lose hope yet if I were you... :)

All the best, bros... :)

Confidence in yourself is the key . One gal's meat is another gal's poison . If she is still open for meet ups there will always be a chance .

bigbirdbird
21-04-2011, 08:14 AM
She already met someone from the forum liao . So no need for her to post her pictures. Guess I also got no chance too. :

Halo just only met one niah mah .... posting of her pictures is totally different :mad:

You never heard of this meh - 不要为了一棵树而放弃了整个森林

BiRd13
21-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Salute bro maninsinsha for being another time of a Gentlemen.

Glad sis ladypriceless enjoyed the time being spent =)

Agreed with bro jasdude... Confidence in yourself is the key... Unless sis ladypriceless stated she's not looking anymore... =)

blohsg
21-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Jasdude + bigBirdBird : true that ... perhaps every man and woman has a place to be or fit in ... if it's not here ... it's there ... just have to find it :D

LadyP : ahh ... sounds like you're not just curious about him anymore to invite him out on an official date ;)

tattybear
21-04-2011, 10:02 AM
I don't mind if you have a girlfriend but I will not entertain married man.

You have my RESPECT on this...

see see only
21-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks dearie for a wonderful time and your post. Lets meet up again soon and next time, my treat. Promise to bring you to my favourite place. That will be our next place to meet.

Not been a sour grape :o .... but clearly bo chance liao ... :(

Good luck ... to my honourable Sir maninsinsha :)

zron.45
21-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Waaaah!!! Must ban him le.... Bro maninsinsha, pls kindly surrender your password for SBF. :D

Well done, you again!!

cyldevil
21-04-2011, 11:38 AM
too bad...i'm married................

ples
21-04-2011, 11:45 AM
29 yo male, interested to know more friends, guys or ladies also can, just wanna widen my social circle :D

Pies
21-04-2011, 01:35 PM
I rarely read the forums, so I don't happen to know exactly how things work here, but i tend to enjoy reading the posts people make in relation to the lady and how they have no chance or in zron's case well done.

I tend to have to decipher posts. =D

It's great that she's out to just enjoy herself. I think the guys could take a lesson here and indulge in the finer things in life, a little moscato, some Diana Krall or Robin Thicke.

Well hope LadyPriceless gets to meet many new people.

ladypriceless
21-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Guys, I'll reiterate again. If you are married, DON'T email me. There's no point telling me your marital problems. If you need to talk to someone about your problems, you should see a marriage counsellor, not me.

Maninsinsha is a very nice gentleman and we get along very well. He has given me very sound advice about this forum. I'm still looking for dates although I am sure I'll see him again. I have reply to some mails and I'll try to reply more when I'm free.

blohsg
21-04-2011, 02:15 PM
LadyP: The married men came to you with their marital baggage and asked you to play marriage counsellor?

Btw ... Manin has set the bar @ High for the rest of the guys here ... if you have the time ... May I ask about how's the "quality" of the incoming emails so far? ;)

see see only
21-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Guys, I'll reiterate again. If you are married, DON'T email me. There's no point telling me your marital problems. If you need to talk to someone about your problems, you should see a marriage counsellor, not me.

Maninsinsha is a very nice gentleman and we get along very well. He has given me very sound advice about this forum. I'm still looking for dates although I am sure I'll see him again. I have reply to some mails and I'll try to reply more when I'm free.

Marriededed ... as in divorced twice can still apply bo ??? :rolleyes: .... :D

ThaiBeautiful
21-04-2011, 02:41 PM
U rv popular amongst all the bros now!

Caught my attention as well. May I apply? :p

maninsinsha
21-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks dearie for a wonderful time and your post. Lets meet up again soon.
Maninsinsha is a very nice gentleman and we get along very well. He has given me very sound advice about this forum.

Thanks sweetie for your kind compliments...

The pleasure is all mine... :)

Confidence in yourself is the key . One gal's meat is another gal's poison . If she is still open for meet ups there will always be a chance .

Absolutely... Couldn't agree more...

Salute bro maninsinsha for being another time of a Gentlemen.

Bro Bird13, once again, thanks for your kind words...

but clearly bo chance liao ... :(

Good luck ... to maninsinsha

Your Majesty SSO, her addressing is just a figure of speech... I was very tempted to address you as honey but alas, I'm as straight as an arrow... :p

Bro maninsinsha, pls kindly surrender your password for SBF.
Well done, you again!!

Bro zron, here's my password (gentlemanzron45)... And please keep it confidential and private... :D

Thanks bro for your compliment...

maninsinsha
21-04-2011, 07:26 PM
I rarely read the forums, so I don't happen to know exactly how things work here, but i tend to enjoy reading the posts people make in relation to the lady and how they have no chance or in zron's case well done.

It's great that she's out to just enjoy herself. I think the guys could take a lesson here and indulge in the finer things in life, a little moscato, some Diana Krall or Robin Thicke.

Well said.... :)

Errrrmmmm.... Is this Pies M or Pies F??? :confused:

ladypriceless
22-04-2011, 12:58 AM
Jasdude + bigBirdBird : true that ... perhaps every man and woman has a place to be or fit in ... if it's not here ... it's there ... just have to find it :

LadyP : ahh ... sounds like you're not just curious about him anymore to invite him out on an official date

I am still curious about him and I still want to know him better.

Thank you.

LadyP: The married men came to you with their marital baggage and asked you to play marriage counsellor?

Btw ... Manin has set the bar @ High for the rest of the guys here ... if you have the time ... May I ask about how's the "quality" of the incoming emails so far? ;)

I'll say most of the emails were dreary but a few were quite well written. Maninsinsha didn't mail me. I sent him a private message instead but I guess I'll like his mail.

Marriededed ... as in divorced twice can still apply bo ??? :rolleyes: .... :D

U rv popular amongst all the bros now!

Caught my attention as well. May I apply? :p

As long as you are above 34 yrs old and not a married man, you can email me.

I will reply to some of your emails tomorrow. Too tire to do it now.

maninsinsha
22-04-2011, 01:02 AM

Have a good rest, sweetie... Sleep well... :)

jasdude
22-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Have a good rest, sweetie... Sleep well... :)

When have u become so lovey dovey ! Hmmmmmmm love changes everything ! or lust changes everything ! :D:p;)

maninsinsha
22-04-2011, 02:08 AM
When have u become so lovey dovey ! Hmmmmmmm love changes everything ! or lust changes everything !

Hey, this is not the 1st day you know me... I'm always a very lovey person... ;)

Love/lust doesn't change me.... I'm still the same old me... :p:D

jasdude
22-04-2011, 02:17 AM
Hey, this is not the 1st day you know me... I'm always a very lovey person... ;)

Love/lust doesn't change me.... I'm still the same old me... :p:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! TEASING you only ! Hey friends for nearly 5 years ain't for nothing !

skirtchaser639
22-04-2011, 03:33 PM

not arguing, just hoping to give a little more positive impression for married man
not all married man likes to talk about their marital problems
its probably like re-living it to tell the story and if it is an problem, most just want to forget about it when being with someone else

most lady will wish to be the man's only woman in life (or at least for a period of time if not her entire lifetime)
so married man is often not being consider as most ladies do not want to "share" their man
why not ponder on this, if the married man is having marital problem, at the time that you are with with him, you are probably the only lady he want to be with

you can says that i am naive, but i truly believe most married man are more gentlemen and caring by nature
(only because they have the experience of being gentle and caring to their wife)

i believe close to half the men in SBF is married
and because this is an sex forum the only main thing they are seeking here is sex, where their partner is not able to fulfill for whatever reason
(there are many other sites for dating/companionship if sex is not primary importance)

for all single bros, this is not meant to put you down or do comparison in any manner.

hommedoux
22-04-2011, 04:17 PM

Bro maninsinsha, you're d'man. Good job for being the gentleman. ;)

Ladypriceless, hope you got my email. Have a great long weekend. :)

maninsinsha
22-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Good job for being the gentleman. ;)

Thanks Bro hommedoux... ;)

DAdults
22-04-2011, 06:27 PM
not arguing, just hoping to give a little more positive impression for married man

Pardon me for butting in here.. Just voicing my 0.5 cents... There is nothing negative at all about married men in the first place.

It's just that TS knows what she wants; and married men is not included in her 'wants'.

ladypriceless
22-04-2011, 07:19 PM
HI MS Ladypriceless,

Good day!!!

I sent your a mail

Please take a moment to read

Cheers

Yen

Received your email. Thank you.

not all married man likes to talk about their marital problems
its probably like re-living it to tell the story and if it is an problem, most just want to forget about it when being with someone else

most lady will wish to be the man's only woman in life (or at least for a period of time if not her entire lifetime)
so married man is often not being consider as most ladies do not want to "share" their man
why not ponder on this, if the married man is having marital problem, at the time that you are with with him, you are probably the only lady he want to be with

you can says that i am naive, but i truly believe most married man are more gentlemen and caring by nature
(only because they have the experience of being gentle and caring to their wife)

i believe close to half the men in SBF is married
and because this is an sex forum the only main thing they are seeking here is sex, where their partner is not able to fulfill for whatever reason
(there are many other sites for dating/companionship if sex is not primary importance)

for all single bros, this is not meant to put you down or do comparison in any manner.

Not arguing either but I thought I have written very clearly in my 1st post that I will not entertain married man. You do not know the kind of emails I received. There are some who rambled about their unhappy marriage life in their mails to me. I can just imagine if I were to go on a date with them.

One of the reasons for not entertaining married men is I do not wish to be involved with anyone who is married. It is one of my principles and I do not bend it for anyone. Their priorities should be their families, not someone else.

My dear, you are so wrong in saying married men are more gentlemen and caring than singles. I have met many singles who are more gentlemen and caring then married ones.

I did not say that sex is not involved here. There again, it would be silly to think that it is the only thing I'm looking for. If you do read my 1st post and my title, I specifically asked for a partner, not FB or whatever you termed as. If these men's main purpose is just looking for sex, there are many threads started by females looking for it. However, it won't be mine.

Bro maninsinsha, you're d'man. Good job for being the gentleman. ;)

Ladypriceless, hope you got my email. Have a great long weekend. :)

I did and thank you.

Pardon me for butting in here.. Just voicing my 0.5 cents... There is nothing negative at all about married men in the first place.

It's just that TS knows what she wants; and married men is not included in her 'wants'.

Yes. Finally someone understand my post. Thank you.

DAdults
22-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Yes. Finally someone understand my post. Thank you.

I am sure I am not the first, nor the last person to get your post. Nonetheless, you are welcome.

tookara
22-04-2011, 07:33 PM
yeah nothing wrong with her stating her parameters as well

bl@ck_@dder
22-04-2011, 08:23 PM
mi'ladypriceless,
dropped you a email too.

hope to hear from you soon,

skirtchaser639
22-04-2011, 09:19 PM
TS, my empathy to you for getting complaining emails and seems your experience have proven me wrong in my perception about caring married man

i am only trying to suggest and not trying to bend anyone's preference
you definitely have your choice of preference and am not trying to bend your choice
am writing my comment purely on my personal views (pardon me if it appears narrow) and also in mind that this is an open forum
so am just willfully hoping that my suggestion will set some ponder minds
my apology for hijacking your thread to post my thoughts :)

human nature that the grass is always greener on the opposite pasture
if one never experience, one never tell which is better
married man who wants to companion outside of marriage does not really meant he wants to end it or the family is not his priority
he just wish to have something he could not find at home

i like what bro Xgenre wrote on his thread "Issues to consider when looking for a guy" and am sure you have read it with some pondering thoughts
hope it helps you in filtering and select a great partner :)
i do sincerely wish you well in successfully finding a great partner in here

bro DAdults,
no offense taken and thanks for reminding, i went over my head when posting
just hoping to open up more opportunities for married man :p
guess swinging is more likely for married man then :)
peace

NeedToRelax
22-04-2011, 09:45 PM
TS, my empathy to you for getting complaining emails and seems your experience have proven me wrong in my perception about caring married man

i am only trying to suggest and not trying to bend anyone's preference
you definitely have your choice of preference and am not trying to bend your choice
am writing my comment purely on my personal views (pardon me if it appears narrow) and also in mind that this is an open forum
so am just willfully hoping that my suggestion will set some ponder minds
my apology for hijacking your thread to post my thoughts :)

human nature that the grass is always greener on the opposite pasture
if one never experience, one never tell which is better
married man who wants to companion outside of marriage does not really meant he wants to end it or the family is not his priority
he just wish to have something he could not find at home

i like what bro Xgenre wrote on his thread "Issues to consider when looking for a guy" and am sure you have read it with some pondering thoughts
hope it helps you in filtering and select a great partner :)
i do sincerely wish you well in successfully finding a great partner in here

bro DAdults,
peace

I believe every single person have a Good reason behide them of who there are in SBF or how they act as one in here. So there really no such needs of who is right or wrong in here. Just keep in mind that we all respect people wish and thoughts.

Just a passby, not here to judge on anyone. So no offend please.

ThaiBeautiful
22-04-2011, 09:47 PM
As long as you are above 34 yrs old and not a married man, you can email me.

Age matters as well? :)
I failed.....

But I'm not married though.

blohsg
22-04-2011, 11:23 PM
This discussion's starting to liven up :) We have new inputs into the fray.

LadyP : hehe ... i'm sure you can't wait to peel manin off layer by layer and finding out more about him :P Lookin fwd to hearing about your next date with him ... or has he already tasted your fav place ... oops i mean the food

DAdults
22-04-2011, 11:53 PM
bro DAdults,
peace

No offence meant in my post either... Haha... Peace out.

maninsinsha
23-04-2011, 02:00 AM
not arguing, just hoping to give a little more positive impression for married man.

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Not arguing either but I thought I have written very clearly in my 1st post that I will not entertain married man. [FONT="Century Gothic"][/QUOTETS, my empathy to you for getting complaining emails and seems your experience have proven me wrong in my perception about caring married man

This is an open forum and I guess everyone is entitled to his/her opinions, preferences and parameters... I'm sure a healthy discussion is unobjectionable and every constructive comments can be acknowledged with an open heart... All of us have certain boundaries which we will not crossed and TS has perhaps, set her limits to married men... Nothing wrong with that and we should respect this boundary she set...

Bro skirtchaser639 has kindly voice out his opinions about certain issues and brought forward to TS's attention... Nothing wrong with that too and we should applaud his undeviating suggestions...

Anyway, I don't think any harm has been done and I'm sure that lively discussions can be performed here... ;)

see see only
23-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Anyway, I don't think any harm has been done and I'm sure that lively discussions can be performed here...

鹬蚌相争渔翁得利 .... :D .... you guys continue hor :p

Dear ladypriceless,

Leave them alone ....... me me me choose me :rolleyes:, my objective in life is much more straight forward … a single word can settle liao ….. HAPPY :D

DAdults
23-04-2011, 09:42 AM
鹬蚌相争渔翁得利 .... you guys continue hor :p

Dear ladypriceless,

Leave them alone ....... me me me choose me :rolleyes:, my objective in life is much more straight forward … a single word can settle liao ….. HAPPY

Wah.... You made it sound like we are fighting... (I just offered my thumbs of approval to you in another thread.. No free hand to fight... :p) There isn't any dispute here; all of us are just voicing out our opinions. I agree with bro maninsinsha that:

i) This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to his/her opinions (barring any hurtful words... No need for insults here.)

ii) Every constructive comments can be acknowledged with an open heart;

iii) We should respect TS in her decision to exclude married guys from applying, given that she has her reasons for doing so. As I have said earlier, there is nothing negative about married men... The martial status isn't a significant factor as to how qualified a man is as a companion in terms of being confident, caring, considerate, etc.

I hate to do guesswork, but if it helps to point out why TS is adamant about not entertaining married men, I guess TS just do not wish to deal with the potential moral implications (e.g. breaking up families) and any possible burdens that the married man brings in (e.g. possible harassment from wife). Just guessing here, the main point is to respect TS' wishes;

iv) No harm has been done and that lively discussions can be performed here.

My only concern is that this thread belongs to ladypriceless, and we shouldn't undermine her efforts to find a suitable companion...

Peace... :)

see see only
23-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Wah.... You made it sound like we are fighting... (I just offered my thumbs of approval to you in another thread.. No free hand to fight... ) There isn't any dispute here; all of us are just voicing out our opinions. I agree with bro maninsinsha that:

Bro DAdults,

Ha .... did i made it sound so serious :D

Hahahhaahahahahahaa me not against anything at all .... :rolleyes: ... :D

I just stay focus :D

predator8577
23-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Hi,
I have send you my stats, check it out. Hope to hear from you soon!

Predator

BiRd13
23-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Well I think since TS have stated her requirement, let's respect it...
There must be some reason in which she clearly stated her requirement right? There's no point in arguing over what single or married man pros and cons.

Yes. This may be a forum for people to share his/her opinion. One can lied about his status too. Again, it's up for TS to choose whom she prefer with.

skirtchaser639
23-04-2011, 01:44 PM
oops...didn't meant to create such ripples, again my apology to TS for side tracking her thread
also am delighted to see many mature opinons shared
many thanks to bros who shared their views

think since i started it, will just hope it ends here and not cause anymore hiccups to TS on her search

Peace to all bros, we are here to have fun, so urge all to take things in light hearted manner :)

maninsinsha
23-04-2011, 01:47 PM
鹬蚌相争渔翁得利 .... .... you guys continue hor

Dear ladypriceless,

Leave them alone ....... me me me choose me, my objective in life is much more straight forward … a single word can settle liao ….. HAPPY :D

Your Majesty, shouldn't we 相辅相成、相得益彰??? :confused::D

Haahaha.... All the best, Your Majesty.... ;)

ladypriceless
23-04-2011, 04:22 PM
This is an open forum and I guess everyone is entitled to his/her opinions, preferences and parameters... I'm sure a healthy discussion is unobjectionable and every constructive comments can be acknowledged with an open heart... All of us have certain boundaries which we will not crossed and TS has perhaps, set her limits to married men... Nothing wrong with that and we should respect this boundary she set...

Bro skirtchaser639 has kindly voice out his opinions about certain issues and brought forward to TS's attention... Nothing wrong with that too and we should applaud his undeviating suggestions...

Anyway, I don't think any harm has been done and I'm sure that lively discussions can be performed here...

Thank you dearie for the post and your company last night. No harm is done here.

鹬蚌相争渔翁得利 .... .... you guys continue hor

Dear ladypriceless,

Leave them alone ....... me me me choose me :rolleyes:, my objective in life is much more straight forward … a single word can settle liao ….. HAPPY :D

You email me?

Wah.... You made it sound like we are fighting... (I just offered my thumbs of approval to you in another thread.. No free hand to fight... ) There isn't any dispute here; all of us are just voicing out our opinions. I agree with bro maninsinsha that:

i) This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to his/her opinions (barring any hurtful words... No need for insults here.)

ii) Every constructive comments can be acknowledged with an open heart;

iii) We should respect TS in her decision to exclude married guys from applying, given that she has her reasons for doing so. As I have said earlier, there is nothing negative about married men... The martial status isn't a significant factor as to how qualified a man is as a companion in terms of being confident, caring, considerate, etc.

I hate to do guesswork, but if it helps to point out why TS is adamant about not entertaining married men, I guess TS just do not wish to deal with the potential moral implications (e.g. breaking up families) and any possible burdens that the married man brings in (e.g. possible harassment from wife). Just guessing here, the main point is to respect TS' wishes;

iv) No harm has been done and that lively discussions can be performed here.

My only concern is that this thread belongs to ladypriceless, and we shouldn't undermine her efforts to find a suitable companion...

Peace... :)

Thank you.

Well I think since TS have stated her requirement, let's respect it...
There must be some reason in which she clearly stated her requirement right? There's no point in arguing over what single or married man pros and cons.

Yes. This may be a forum for people to share his/her opinion. One can lied about his status too. Again, it's up for TS to choose whom she prefer with.

Thank you too.

oops...didn't meant to create such ripples, again my apology to TS for side tracking her thread
also am delighted to see many mature opinons shared
many thanks to bros who shared their views

think since i started it, will just hope it ends here and not cause anymore hiccups to TS on her search

Peace to all bros, we are here to have fun, so urge all to take things in light hearted manner :)

Thanks. No hiccups caused.

see see only
23-04-2011, 04:51 PM
You email me?

My philosophy & 绝对观念 ........ :cool:

I never .... follow rules :D:D:D

arsenal_84
23-04-2011, 05:57 PM
One of the reasons for not entertaining married men is I do not wish to be involved with anyone who is married. It is one of my principles and I do not bend it for anyone. Their priorities should be their families, not someone else.

My dear, you are so wrong in saying married men are more gentlemen and caring than singles. I have met many singles who are more gentlemen and caring then married ones.

you have my respect for stating your own moral compass.
thanks for speaking up on behalf of single guys :), i'm pretty sure you dated quite a few romantic singles before arriving upon this conclusion.

ladypriceless
23-04-2011, 07:05 PM
My philosophy & 绝对观念 ........

I never .... follow rules :D:D:D

Good for you. Hope it works.

you have my respect for stating your own moral compass.
thanks for speaking up on behalf of single guys :), i'm pretty sure you dated quite a few romantic singles before arriving upon this conclusion.

Thank you. I have good experience dating single men.

Thank you guys for writing. I just replied to some of your emails and I will try to reply more when I'm free.

bl@ck_@dder
23-04-2011, 07:25 PM
mi lady,
just curious, you got my mail?

IWTF
23-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Errrmmm.... Don't know if it will be nice for me to put a rating here.... Well, she's really attractive and she is definitely shapely... ;)

The reason why she pm'ed me was that she has this impression that I'm a friendly and jovial person from my postings... "I was very curious of how you look like in person" - Quote / unquote... :)

Bro Maninsinsha, enjoyed reading your post and I will be curious too on how u look like in real person. By the way I'm 100% straight... :D

see see only
23-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Good for you. Hope it works.

Share a little story with you my dear sis hor ........

We publicised in the paper hunting for manager....

One day, i have this young gentleman that came walking into my office without any appointment ... waited for me almost 2 hours, to come back from my meeting.

Feeling frustrated been recalled to the office for an unscheduled interview, I was actually not listening to his introduction until he proved me otherwise with his patience and most important of all … his confident.

Although he's a bit under qualify – I engaged him ….. I guess his confident and his way of doing things out of the box yet confined within my boundaries made me feel comfortable and I should give him a chance to see how’s his attitude like …........ turn out to be a great decision

Presently he is our senior manager for the time being ………. and indeed worry he will move on actually .... :D:D

Arrrr back to your post :p works or not, depends very much on you ;)

IWTF
23-04-2011, 08:24 PM

A good catch for a first time date with a gentleman. I was telling bro Maninshinsha that I would be curious about him too .. haha.. :p

sacs
23-04-2011, 08:33 PM

One day, i have this young gentleman that came walking into my office without any appointment ... waited for me almost 2 hours, to come back from my meeting.

Feeling frustrated been recalled to the office for an unscheduled interview, I was actually not listening to his introduction until he proved me otherwise with his patience and most important of all … his confident.

Although he's a bit under qualify – I engaged him ….. I guess his confident and his way of doing things out of the box yet confined within my boundaries made me feel comfortable and I should give him a chance to see how’s his attitude like …........ turn out to be a great decision

Presently he is our senior manager for the time being ………. and indeed worry he will move on actually .... :D:D

but the problem is, what works for the guy, may not work for others.not everyone is the same. haha no offence

see see only
23-04-2011, 08:52 PM
but the problem is, what works for the guy, may not work for others.not everyone is the same. haha no offence

Wahahahaha .... ture & very true .... :D

Tat's why i mentioned ... works or not - depends on our lovely ladypriceless lor :p ..... ;)

sacs
23-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Wahahahaha .... ture & very true .... :D

Tat's why i mentioned ... works or not - depends on our lovely ladypriceless lor :p ..... ;)

i guess the world is as such..... we have to put in the effort to achieve what we wanted. however, there are times, be it no matter how much effort u put in, whether we achieve it or not, its still a mystery.

Maybe lady luck in on your side :p

see see only
23-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Maybe lady luck in on your side :p

Hahahaha ... thks thks ...

A big thanks for you again :p

maninsinsha
23-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Thank you dearie for the post and your company last night. No harm is done here.

You are welcome, sweet... ;)

Arrrr back to your post :p works or not, depends very much on you

Your Majesty, I'm sure it will work beautifully... :):D

see see only
23-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Your Majesty, I'm sure it will work beautifully...

Sincerely ... considering our dearest ladypriceless's personality of been well-organised and well thought-out ..... in her life style ... me actually have a strong feeling tat she may not appreciate my method and do doubt tat my style can work ... wahahaahahahahaha :o

However me putting a pinch of hope here ... as since she is out for something new ... me been hopeful that she is game enough to try something really out of her box and go against all her rules (except the married man issue i guessed) :D:D

see see only
23-04-2011, 11:00 PM
me been hopeful that she is game enough to try something really out of her box and go against all her rules

Alamah ... too late to edit my post liao ... sound like me over-sell myself liao ....

I would like to change to "a bit of out of her box and go against some of her rules instead of all :D :D

Sis hope you dont mind my error hor as ..... me still a normal human being, i dont have 七头六蹩

maninsinsha
23-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Sincerely ... considering our dearest ladypriceless's personality of been well-organised and well thought-out ..... in her life style ... me actually have a strong feeling tat she may not appreciate my method and do doubt tat my style can work ... wahahaahahahahaha :o

However me putting a pinch of hope here ... as since she is out for something new ... me been hopeful that she is game enough to try a bit out of her box and go against some of her rules instead of all (except the married man issue i guessed) :D

Edited for you, Your Majesty.... :D

I'm sure your statement would warrant at the very least a coffee meet up... :)

sacs
23-04-2011, 11:11 PM

However me putting a pinch of hope here ... as since she is out for something new ... me been hopeful that she is game enough to try something really out of her box and go against all her rules (except the married man issue i guessed) :D:D

lol.... u r damn good at ji jiang fa :p

see see only
24-04-2011, 12:03 AM
lol.... u r damn good at ji jiang fa

Wahaahahaa ... thanks :)

Edited for you, Your Majesty.... :D

I'm sure your statement would warrant at the very least a coffee meet up... :)

Thks thks thks sir maninsinsha for your kindest assistanace .... as for the coffee meet up thing ... i sincerely hope so :rolleyes:

Docky
24-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Wahaahahaa ... thanks :)

Thks thks thks sir maninsinsha for your kindest assistanace .... as for the coffee meet up thing ... i sincerely hope so :rolleyes:

Good Luck Bro SSO.
Can see ur preseverance and sincerity in the many posts.:)

ladypriceless
24-04-2011, 01:46 PM
mi lady,
just curious, you got my mail?

Yes and I have replied you.

Presently he is our senior manager for the time being ………. and indeed worry he will move on actually .... :D

For me, I will not worry too much with him moving on. No one is indispensable. Works or not, what do you think?

A good catch for a first time date with a gentleman. I was telling bro Maninshinsha that I would be curious about him too .. haha.. :p

He is a charming gentleman and a ladies' man.

I will be meeting someone from this forum for afternoon tea today.

DAdults
24-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Thank you.

Hmm... I did nothing to earn it.

Have a great one! :)

aczeta76
24-04-2011, 03:56 PM

Would that favorite place be somewhere near where I think it is...

hmmm... such a tease

blohsg
24-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Ladyp : hmmm ... so how did the date @ your fav place go with Manin ?

ooh ... there's another date this afternoon as well ? :D

bz bz bz

maninsinsha
24-04-2011, 08:14 PM

Have fun and enjoy... :)

maninsinsha
24-04-2011, 08:59 PM
In search of a... 24-04-2011 08:29 PM You should be in Star Award tonite for Best Director, Best Actor and Actress Award..

Arhhhh.... Another ardent partisan has "upped" me without leaving his nick... :eek::rolleyes:

see see only
25-04-2011, 10:41 AM
For me, I will not worry too much with him moving on. No one is indispensable. Works or not, what do you think?

Ha .... you see ;) great minds think alike ....

As per your suggestion ... i did not worry too much but still gonna worry a bit right ?? :rolleyes:

Any guys that gave the intention to move on, must be observed with more care and should he decided to move on .... his works could be followed up in the fastest manner ...

The above is what you wanted to bring across right ??? thanks so much :)

sacs
25-04-2011, 12:37 PM
wahaha! two of you r enticing each other n using ji jiang fa!! :p

babe im still waiting for your reply on your email. =D

see see only
25-04-2011, 09:28 PM
wahaha! two of you r enticing each other n using ji jiang fa!!

Ha .... bro sacs,

Spot on by you again :o ....... me refuse to email her and she hinted that she refuse to consider me becos i choose not to email her :D

Somehow is really hard to be different .... :D

sacs
25-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Ha .... bro sacs,

Spot on by you again :o ....... me refuse to email her and she hinted that she refuse to consider me becos i choose not to email her :D

Somehow is really hard to be different .... :D

hahaha...... give, don't give, give, don't give......

HiddenAngel
25-04-2011, 10:33 PM

Hmm....can i also pm you saying I also very curious of how you look like in person too?? hahaha.....:p

BMW X5
25-04-2011, 10:53 PM
goodness ... giving up already BMWx5? She's only just started getting comfortable here :D She's still lookin rite ?

LPriceless : so Manin was as much as you expected him to be ?

Got to give bro, still no reply to date. Maybe I don't write well enough to captivate her or perhaps I didn't leave my nick :rolleyes:

maninsinsha
25-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Hmm....can i also pm you saying I also very curious of how you look like in person too?? hahaha.....:p

For a moment, I would have thought you meant it though... :)

fl_slayer
26-04-2011, 01:25 PM

To be or not to be...

tookara
26-04-2011, 02:34 PM
u all engrish welly cheem ah. i oni low crass ang moh

jasdude
26-04-2011, 02:38 PM
u all engrish welly cheem ah. i oni low crass ang moh

Hey ! 2.30pm meeting yet still posting ! free come over AMK !

jasdude
26-04-2011, 02:40 PM
To be or not to be...

Don't talk rot online BRO, come here AMK talk rot with us ! the gang is here :D:p

HiddenAngel
26-04-2011, 04:08 PM

Aye...u no say can mah so better don't embarrass myself mah :p or scali TS sis here though I hijack her thread also no respect mah ;)

blohsg
26-04-2011, 04:45 PM
Sinister AL : :D that would make going to the Gym more exciting and interesting knowing that you'll have someone to motivate you and probably enjoy the shower together after all that work out ... hmmm ... R you're allowed to share a cubicle or something like that eh ? Maybe sharing a sauna would b nice & relaxing.

maninsinsha
26-04-2011, 11:20 PM
To be or not to be...

Bro slayer, that's that question.... :D

Aye...u no say can mah so better don't embarrass myself mah :p or scali TS sis here though I hijack her thread also no respect mah

Aye, I also no say cannot mah.... ;)

fl_slayer
27-04-2011, 12:23 AM
am a lover of wine, as i always believe life is like a bottle of wine. every wine is unique and special, be it merlot,cab sauv,pinot noir,shiraz.........and it might be excellent to some but so so for some.

am just curious will TS join me for a bottle of wine for frienship?:D

maninsinsha
27-04-2011, 12:42 AM
am a lover of wine, as i always believe life is like a bottle of wine. every wine is unique and special, be it merlot,cab sauv,pinot noir,shiraz.........and it might be excellent to some but so so for some.

am just curious will TS join me for a bottle of wine for frienship?:D

Good wine should be savoured and enjoyed with good food but more importantly, it should simply be appreciated with good company... And you are not short of being a great company...

Good luck and all the best... :)

2centsworth
27-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Dear Ladypriceless,

Since today is Nomination day, I will like to throw my name into the hat and nominate myself as a candidate for your search for a confident partner. I’m 35, single and hope to be considered as your NSP (New Socialising Partner).

Your introduction is concise and well written. You sound like a RP(really personable) lady to me. Your willingness to pay for dates is refreshing. Most Singaporean girls I’ve met assume all Singaporean men are members of the PAP (Pay and Pay) club. Come on lah, We are Singaporeans (give me 2 or 4 chances to know you better lar) and not some EP(Everything Pay/Employment Pass) foreign talent. Regarding your stance on money, WP(why pay) for dates? I may not be a traditional guy but I believe the lady should not foot the entire bill during dates. May I suggest some alternatives if we meet? Try the SDP (some dates pay) philosophy. Some dates I pay; other dates you pay. Since you are only going to pay for the subsequent date, it allows me to spend more without worrying that you might be cost-conscious. Alternatively, a compromise like SDA (Simple Dutch Arrangement) is also workable.

Should we ever meet, may I bring you to this wonderful Italian restaurant? Their RP (risotto/pizza) is amazing. The restaurant is cosy enough for us to have a wonderful conversation. If you will prefer to know me through an activity, may I suggest we go for a karaoke session? It would be interesting to know you through your choice of songs. This first date would be truly memorable if we end it with a duet. Ah... SPP (Singing Pitch Perfect) together. What more can a man ask for...

Ladypriceless, I do apologise if my introduction is not up to standard. Being an unknown newbie here, I can only vie for your attention as a SMC (single man contributor). Someday, if I contribute enough to the forum, I will be a senior. As you can see from similar threads, a lot of the seniors know each other. These seniors can easily form a GRC (group recommendation committee) to introduce fellow seniors that fit your criteria via 3rd party cross references in the threads. Being an unknown newbie clearly puts me in a disadvantaged position when compared to these seniors here. They have many people recommending 1 guy to you while only I can speak for myself.

Choose me as your WP (wonderful partner) and I will bring you on many SDA (sensual date arrangements). We will learn to enjoy one another’s company if we do stay together and moving ahead (PAP’s manifesto). Lastly, I sincerely hope opposites attract for you are Ladypriceless and I am ... (wait for it...) 2centsworth.

blohsg
27-04-2011, 09:23 AM
2CENTSWORTH : Woooooot ! I like your nomination plead :) :D I VOTE FOR YOU ! :D

I'd like to see you go out with this 1 ... he's got some Hmmmpf ! How did you manage to put all the parties involved into these few paragraphs ? Well done with putting your ears on the ground and figuring out how things are being run @ a GRC hahaha

btss
27-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Thats hilarious!

All the best bro!

fl_slayer
27-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Good wine should be savoured and enjoyed with good food but more importantly, it should simply be appreciated with good company... And you are not short of being a great company...

Good luck and all the best... :)

Well say, actually the key word is the right company, any food or drinks will taste better with right companion , still searching aimlessly for the right partner.

see see only
27-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Choose me as your WP (wonderful partner) and I will bring you on many SDA (sensual date arrangements). We will learn to enjoy one another’s company if we do stay together and moving ahead (PAP’s manifesto). Lastly, I sincerely hope opposites attract for you are Ladypriceless and I am ... (wait for it...) 2centsworth.

Wow :eek: if me is TS, after reading the above ... i would have a 4th candidate to choose ... instead of 3 liao :D

maninsinsha
27-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Should we ever meet, may I bring you to this wonderful Italian restaurant? Their RP (risotto/pizza) is amazing. The restaurant is cosy enough for us to have a wonderful conversation. If you will prefer to know me through an activity, may I suggest we go for a karaoke session? It would be interesting to know you through your choice of songs. This first date would be truly memorable if we end it with a duet. Ah... SPP (Singing Pitch Perfect) together. What more can a man ask for...

Very creative and nicely written introductory and I'm sure would have left a lasting impression on TS... Good luck and all the best... :)

Well say, actually the key word is the right company, any food or drinks will taste better with right companion , still searching aimlessly for the right partner.

Search and you shall find..

Wow :eek: if me is TS, after reading the above ... i would have a 4th candidate to choose ... instead of 3 liao

And you should be one of the top candidates.... Employing unusual effectual methods in attracting the bees.... :D

see see only
27-04-2011, 06:18 PM
And you should be one of the top candidates.... Employing unusual effectual methods in attracting the bees....

Sincerely bro maninsinsha,

But in this "priceless" league ... Me long considered myself out of the league liao lor ........

GE is around and so most ppl are following it closely .... naturally they will monkey see monkey do lah .... therefore ppl presently tend to be very strict with rules

:eek: So you dont stick to the rules ... you are out

Nevertheless :D based on my analysis ... presently 3 candidates including yourself (with u particularly many points ahead of the others) are been selected ..... but just when i thought the deadline is coming to the close, we saw Bro 2centsworth ..... came hilariously in which must have capture her simle as well ....... clap clap clap

So let me make a bold prediction .... 4 candidates going for the top spot of cos there's one whom we all know, with many points leading ahead .... but somehow it's really getting pretty interesting ..... me must camped here to see who will top the league .... :rolleyes: Will it be the "Can you play" league champion again .... or another big name ??????????? :D

Stay tune guys ................. see see only reporting live

blohsg
27-04-2011, 07:00 PM
SinisterAL : Male on Male ... hmmm ... I have no idea how that works. Plus, dun think they've done anything about that penal code ... better not get Caught ;)

Some go there to be paraded and looked @ while they're working out like hamsters on a wheel. Being in the Pink of Health would make you feel good ... cardio / training probably is the way to go rather than bump around @ home.

So you've got your eye on any interesting ladies @ the Gym ?

Hmm ... was driving towards SimLim early evening & there was this gorgeous lookin lady (chin length hair) driving a Coupe Black SLK Mercedes ...

blohsg
27-04-2011, 07:01 PM
SSO : Bro ... it's like choosing a candi-date fer a date ;)

LadyP's been M.I.A. for a bit ... bz with work or away ?

hickeybites
27-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Dear Ladypriceless,

2centsworth: Woah - great post! U've my post as an SMC :D
fantastic write up and so apt for today *applause*

see see only
27-04-2011, 07:08 PM
.... naturally they will monkey see monkey do lah ....

Oppps blunder after blunder .... this time really bo chance liao ...

Just read my post again just now..... suddenly ..... :eek:

Ladypriceless so so so sorry hor ... i sincerely did not mean you are a monkey hor, it never my intention. ..... :o .. :o

blohsg
27-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Pity TP GRC didn't get contested ... did they miss the registration time?
Would be nice to see LKY on his swansong campaign ... cough cough cough

see see only
27-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Pity TP GRC didn't get contested ... did they miss the registration time?
Would be nice to see LKY on his swansong campaign ... cough cough cough

TP has a lot more things than other places lei .... where got fight :rolleyes:

Btw ya ya ya ya .... since TS not around we hijacked her thread to gossip gossip about GE si bo .... :D

This season really getting kind of interesting, after sillypore bringing in so many super rich foreigners to be sillyporean - the gap between the rich and the poor has increased a whole heap ...

I guessed tat's why ... 82 of 87 contested .... 7th May will be quite a day :D

sacs
27-04-2011, 07:34 PM
TP has a lot more things than other places lei .... where got fight :rolleyes:

Btw ya ya ya ya .... since TS not around we hijacked her thread to gossip gossip about GE si bo .... :D

This season really getting kind of interesting, after sillypore bringing in so many super rich foreigners to be sillyporean - the gap between the rich and the poor has increased a whole heap ...

I guessed tat's why ... 82 of 87 contested .... 7th May will be quite a day :D

I feel like a 2nd citizen....... =( hahaha... Just no one dares to contest MM. else would be a good rally! I do want to see him speak.

blohsg
27-04-2011, 07:49 PM
We are 2nd citizen statistically speaking ... no doubt he WAS a great politician but He's starting to sound dis-jointed making no head or tail ... thanking the people for supporting them when there was no contest to reflect the support ... oh ... plus the green horn Major General walked right thru ...

zip ... no more politics talk ... wrong forum ...

Back to 2CENTSWORTH ... is that display of clever penmanship enough to earn him a date ?

Reoxy
28-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Good effort for 2cents! But there is a high chance the seeds you planted do no bear you fruits to quech your lust. TS seems to have retreated into oblivion and it is unsure when she will return.

Suggest you sow your seeds into other threads as well so that the chance of a harvest is greater.

2centsworth
28-04-2011, 01:41 PM
TS seems to have retreated into oblivion and it is unsure when she will return.Suggest you sow your seeds into other threads as well so that the chance of a harvest is greater.

Well, that's highly likely considering she did say she will be meeting someone for afternoon tea. It's my fault for not stating my intention earlier. Anyway, I won't be trying my luck elsewhere. That's pretty disrespectful to Ladypriceless and to the other ladies, I feel.

mogu
28-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Hope you get what you are looking for. I can only post here and cannot send in my own nomination. Married man already so out of guidelines posted. lol..

Reoxy
29-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Well, that's highly likely considering she did say she will be meeting someone for afternoon tea. It's my fault for not stating my intention earlier. Anyway, I won't be trying my luck elsewhere. That's pretty disrespectful to Ladypriceless and to the other ladies, I feel.

2cents: This is a sex forum. Nobody is here looking for any other kind of long-term relationship, other than the sexually fulfilling kind. Having more options of potential FBs are in no way disrespectful to existing or other potential FBs. It is simply an effective use of time for both ends.

Do you think your FB will only have u as their FB? Who knows, maybe a FB of your FB or your FB of your FB happens to be one of your FB's FB and your new FB.:D

Sorry Bro, I don't have a freaking idea what the F I am talking about it the last sentence...

happywoody
29-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Do you think your FB will only have u as their FB? Who knows, maybe a FB of your FB or your FB of your FB happens to be one of your FB's FB and your new FB.:D

Sorry Bro, I don't have a freaking idea what the F I am talking about it the last sentence...

hah................ maciam INCEPTION the movie ........... :p

2centsworth
29-04-2011, 11:41 PM
2cents: This is a sex forum. Nobody is here looking for any other kind of long-term relationship, other than the sexually fulfilling kind. Having more options of potential FBs are in no way disrespectful to existing or other potential FBs. It is simply an effective use of time for both ends.

Yes this is a sex forum. Sometimes I wonder why the ladies bother to write an introduction for such threads. All they need to say is 'Woman looking for FB, height, weight and cup size. I want this kind of man, height, weight and dick length' and they would be swamped with requests and application. Why do the ladies bother to write about their career, interests, viewpoints and preference for single men etc? Afterall, the guys will be sending their application to every girl (to try their luck) if it's according to what you say.

Well, I see your point and I do wish you all the best if you are looking for potential FBs. I do see things different. Only ladypriceless's introduction appeals to me. The other ladies's introductions do not generate the same level of interest from me. So I'm only applying to be her partner. and no one else's.

orchideous
29-04-2011, 11:54 PM
2centsworth, I liked your introduction a lot! And I think it's respectful of you to apply with just ladypriceless. Hope you get a response from her soon.