PDA

View Full Version : So close yet........

naturegreen
18-04-2011, 03:38 PM
I've just had this sudden urge to share this story but it is not exactly all sexual. It's about a close sexcounter with a celebrity's wife.

It's just to share this story with everyone and if there are anyone who have similar stories to share.

It happened quite some time ago. I got to know this lady at St. James through some friends. Initially did not know her background but 1 of my friend told me she is "someone's" wife and I was like Oooohh. We clicked and got on well. That night itself, we held hands when we made our way to the toilet, smoke etc....

We were quite close and acting like a couple. I did not probe much into her personal life. The next day, we even met up for breakfast and within a week, I managed to coax her to going to a hotel to drink with me. She agreed initally but then backed out in the last minute. Thereafter, we did not contact that often anymore but I know she's still partying hard ever since at St. James. My friend too had his fair share of hugs and intimacy with her but refused to share more with me. A

Anyone have had such experiences with celebrities or their spouses?

digby
18-04-2011, 03:49 PM
camping for more experience of such. I did bonk a married lady when i was very young through MIRC.Husband is out, baby is sleeping went over to her house and bonk her, but because she is quite fat i did not enjoy much.

Not celebrity's wife thou. :)

astro-boy
18-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Actually, have initiated a thread, requesting bros and sis to share past experience with any celebrity, such as models, actress, actors, singers and etc.

However, didn't get to see the thread posted.
Maybe it was rejected by moderator.
Since this thread has started, can any one share?

Currently, trying to befriend a model, who ever posted on the cover page of FHM few yrs ago. But still trying very hard....
Will keep all posted once there is any good news :)

cheers

tib980
18-04-2011, 11:11 PM
No such luck, but waiting to hear more.

Oldmanliao
18-04-2011, 11:55 PM
Naturegreen her first initial is P?

naturegreen
19-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Naturegreen her first initial is P?

Sorry cannot disclose anything at all. She is not a celebrity but her husband is.

Oldmanliao
19-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Her Hubby is B?

fazer6s
19-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Bro NG hope not the same gal in St James

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=237130

digby
19-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Bro NG hope not the same gal in St James

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=237130

LOL, maybe she is, from mediacorp also... so spooky!!!