PDA

View Full Version : The need for a female to have 2 men at once

Huiying
18-04-2011, 12:10 PM
just wondering, how many females do need the urge for 2 men at once in a taking. or is it just me?:)

jolenekoh
18-04-2011, 01:56 PM
u r just a fucking slut, not all women out there are sluts

mike_limcy
18-04-2011, 02:08 PM
I couldn't stop laughing when I look at sis Jolene's reply. 

AgentSmith
18-04-2011, 02:14 PM
TS just sharing personal views and seeking the same kind ...
Chill Chill ....

2centsworth
18-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Do you mean threesome where it's each guy taking turns or double penetration where both guys enter you at the same time, 1 in your vagina and another in your ass?

Nothing wrong with having fantasies. Realising them may not be as easy.

Shyene
18-04-2011, 02:24 PM
u r just a fucking slut, not all women out there are sluts

Don't have to be so harsh. Sis Huiting just seekin opinions. Don't have to flame her.

blohsg
18-04-2011, 02:35 PM
woah ... Jolene drew first blood ... arrhhh ... cat fight !

Reverend
18-04-2011, 02:38 PM
To be a Slut, one has to be a person. And a person deserve some respect. Right or wrong is one person's point of view. There is no absolute right or wrong, it all depends on how one person view things.

To TS, having multiple sex partners maybe a form of leisure and lifestyle. It is her way of thinking. To her, it is right in a way as she is seeking her pleasure in the indulgence of two or more man.

For Lady Jolene, this way of life is not acceptable to her, thus she reacted strongly to it.

Who is the best to judge whether one's action is right or wrong? I think its the person making the decision.

Funky-Kuku
18-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Don't bully her lar. Huiying, most ladies I know will fantasize about MMF (male male female). Few ladies will want MFF if they ever look for a 3-some experience. You will like to be dominated in bed is it?

adelyn2431
18-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Don't bully her lar. Huiying, most ladies I know will fantasize about MMF (male male female). Few ladies will want MFF if they ever look for a 3-some experience. You will like to be dominated in bed is it?

then I guess I belong to the minority! I havent tried any 3some before but I do think about having MFF session.

noplayplay
18-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Hi Huiying, care to intro? I am M, 30, Chinese

naturegreen
18-04-2011, 03:17 PM
I believe everyone has their own different fantasies and fetishes. But the courage to fulfil it realistically in real life is the big :confused: cause most people dare to dream and fantasize but just don't have the courage to carry the act out.

noplayplay
18-04-2011, 03:19 PM
Hey any ladies here need a fling, or MMF or MFF, PM me...?

Heaven Knows
18-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Its good that at least you have a dream whereas others don't. Next step to fulfill that dream.

geckoSG
18-04-2011, 03:32 PM
You are not alone. My Lover wanted to try that, but we can't find the right
guy to do it. But now, all these exploration have to shelve cos of schedules,
etc.

feelsdeprived
18-04-2011, 04:00 PM
TS, i have the same fantasize as u do now. I thk MMF is so cool. And to be dominated by them in bed, just turns me on. But as said by the previous guy, fulfilling it is another question. Most guys won't be that open to hearing this fantasize. Don't even think of the chance to carry it out. Sighs!

naturegreen
18-04-2011, 04:01 PM
TS, i have the same fantasize as u do now. I thk MMF is so cool. And to be dominated by them in bed, just turns me on. But as said by the previous guy, fulfilling it is another question. Most guys won't be that open to hearing this fantasize. Don't even think of the chance to carry it out. Sighs!

Most guys will be open. You should say most girls won't be that open.... ;)

blohsg
18-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Naturegreen : Bro ... most girls find it hard to be nekkid in front of another woman? They might worry if you find them less attractive/sexy as compared to the other woman?

Everyone has preferences ... it's whether you find it agreeable between those parties involved ... you find a partner who's open, you could be gather an army of gang bangers 5on1 or you could be having 2ladies or whatever turns you on. If you offer your gf/fb/OC a MMF in exchange for a FFM, do you think she'll consider?

Ya open up your minds and the rest of the body opens up :D

feelsdeprived : Just curious ... you have certain fantasies that you want to explore but you can't bring it up to your partner?

digby
18-04-2011, 04:11 PM

try it out here and offer a threesome to us and you won't believe how many replies you would get, Most of the guys here will be wanting to bonk you upside down

newyorker88
18-04-2011, 04:11 PM

There is a thread on swinging... maybe you can try it there, get 2 males at one time, I believe there are many willing parties....

BiRd13
18-04-2011, 04:27 PM
I do agreed partly with Bro naturegreen and sis feelsdeprived comments...
Should say that... Some girls not that open to try 3some (Esp MMF), and some guys (usually attach) aren't that 'open' to share their partner with another guy =)

If the girl is just a FB or Fling, I think the guy wouldn't mind. But if real partner, as in girlfriend or wife, not many will not mind it.

naturegreen
18-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Should say that... Some girls not that open to try 3some (Esp MMF), and some guys (usually attach) aren't that 'open' to share their partner with another guy =)

If the girl is just a FB or Fling, I think the guy wouldn't mind. But if real partner, as in girlfriend or wife, not many will not mind it.

Oh yes thanks for correcting me.

maxpee88
18-04-2011, 04:37 PM

Dear TS,

Yep. Enuf said already by the Bros here on this discussion thread. You raised an intriguing (I didn't say interesting - but intriguing).

So if you MUST find out - gosh, the bunch of Bros plus ME who posted comments on your thread.. are and would be eager to be your MMF fantasy.

Just say the word and let us help you uncover the intrigue.

BiRd13
18-04-2011, 04:53 PM

No worries bro =D

Dear TS,

Yep. Enuf said already by the Bros here on this discussion thread. You raised an intriguing (I didn't say interesting - but intriguing).

So if you MUST find out - gosh, the bunch of Bros plus ME who posted comments on your thread.. are and would be eager to be your MMF fantasy.

Just say the word and let us help you uncover the intrigue.

Lol... Guessed that's what most mind are? Great minds think alike right? haha

happywoody
18-04-2011, 05:20 PM
just as much as i'd love to be making love to two beautiful women; i'm sure there are ladies out there who would want to have it all and more with 2 gorgeous men ;)

feelsdeprived
18-04-2011, 07:04 PM

Totally agreed with what u said. Many times, unless the girl n guy is in a fling r/s, or FB r/s, guys won't be open to such a fantasy. First thing that comes to their mind is that we r being unfaithful. That's the reason y such can only remain as a fantasy. How sad

Kosh
18-04-2011, 07:43 PM
Huiying sis there nothing wrong w that and nothing.
It just a normal stuff everyone has their own Fantasize.
I believe many of us hear has also wish that we could have more then 1 sex partners at the same time in bed.

As long you know what you are doing and that makes u happy.

naturegreen
18-04-2011, 07:45 PM
Totally agreed with what u said. Many times, unless the girl n guy is in a fling r/s, or FB r/s, guys won't be open to such a fantasy. First thing that comes to their mind is that we r being unfaithful. That's the reason y such can only remain as a fantasy. How sad

But slowly and gradually, I reveal my fantasies to my FB and we fulfil them together. Like now, she is open to another guy friend taking part and doing purely the oral job on her only. By the way, he is only interested in oral and not into sex. :rolleyes: :D

wanabeinlove
18-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Do you still need any now?
I hope i can help out:)

Huiying
19-04-2011, 12:30 AM
yeah, it is something always easier said than done.
it maybe a fantasy for some but its not always easy to say it out less talking about doing it in real.

just my intention to see if its just me around.

:)

digby
19-04-2011, 12:32 AM
But slowly and gradually, I reveal my fantasies to my FB and we fulfil them together. Like now, she is open to another guy friend taking part and doing purely the oral job on her only. By the way, he is only interested in oral and not into sex. :rolleyes: :D

I'll be interested in the sex part, i can take over him. :D

Just joking

Huiying
19-04-2011, 12:36 AM
well, as what is correct as reverend said.
to whom to what she is depends on to what to whom she decides on.
a glass can be a glass or can be use as a vas.
similiarly a female doing this can be seeking a lifestyle or term as a slut.

its fine with what terms are used its just how I see it :)

its something on my mind but its not easy to ask a friend or colleague about it, so i think best alternative is to post here?

BiRd13
19-04-2011, 09:15 AM

Yeah. One of my FB used to be conservative type. As in not wanting to have another party in the room. Once we went for some vacation with another couple friend, and have to share the room due to no room availability.

And during that night, we were so horny that we make love in the same room with the other couple doing too. Best of all, in the end, we swap partner and do with each other partner. Was a fantastic sexperience though.

Since then, she's more wild than me...

well, as what is correct as reverend said.
to whom to what she is depends on to what to whom she decides on.
a glass can be a glass or can be use as a vas.
similiarly a female doing this can be seeking a lifestyle or term as a slut.

its fine with what terms are used its just how I see it :)

its something on my mind but its not easy to ask a friend or colleague about it, so i think best alternative is to post here?

I do agreed sometimes its not easy to ask friend or colleague. U can't possibly ask them: Hey. Want to join me and bf for some sexual activities?? No ba... So sometimes its good to post in internet, as one wouldn't know who the other party is. But again, who knows? You might meet someone whom you know too? But at least, you will know that the person have same mindset as you?

AngusYoung
19-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Initially I thought TS wasnt talking about MMF or swinging. I thought she was asking whether it's possible for a woman to love 2 men at one time.

But upon reading her replies today, it seems like she is talking about MMF.

Well I only know one girl personally who actually does MMF. But that's cos her BF is very into that and she was merely obliging him. She chose an ex school mate (who was of course very willing!) and they have been doing it once in a while. She even showed me pics. Hmmm, got me horny seeing her naked (in pics) haha.

I believe even in Spore this is NOT uncommon. A lot of us (guys and gals) lead double lives, so you will never know if a decent normal looking guy/gal you see on the street is actually a swinger behind the scene etc.

Danger of such a lifestyle is that you may get carried away and become careless, either in taking precautions or in concealing your identity. However liberal you are, I think the woman will seem like the party being used.... even in reality it may not be true.

So take care

devan69
19-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Yup as wat u say it's easy to say then doin . It also have to see ur moon and whether the guy or partner able to bring it on to u ant ? It have to happen at the rite time rite place

Huiying
19-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Initially I thought TS wasnt talking about MMF or swinging. I thought she was asking whether it's possible for a woman to love 2 men at one time.

Well I only know one girl personally who actually does MMF. But that's cos her BF is very into that and she was merely obliging him. She chose an ex school mate (who was of course very willing!) and they have been doing it once in a while. She even showed me pics. Hmmm, got me horny seeing her naked (in pics) haha.

I believe even in Spore this is NOT uncommon. A lot of us (guys and gals) lead double lives, so you will never know if a decent normal looking guy/gal you see on the street is actually a swinger behind the scene etc.

Danger of such a lifestyle is that you may get carried away and become careless, either in taking precautions or in concealing your identity. However liberal you are, I think the woman will seem like the party being used.... even in reality it may not be true.

So take care

i agree on the double lifestyle. most people do things behind close doors and things which are not so moral to the society like mmf are usually left unsaid.

for me, its something on my mind that lingers the thought of being with 2 men at one go.

Hornymoo
19-04-2011, 10:32 AM
just wondering, how many females do need the urge for 2 men at once in a taking. or is it just me?:)

I think it's perfectly normal for u sis Huiying to have that fantasyor need. If us guys can have the fantasy of having FFM why not for girl like u to have same thot of having MMF? To me it's a whole new level of excitement to see the woman having multiple orgasm and fully satisfy by 2 man.

BiRd13
19-04-2011, 11:17 AM

So take care

Yeah. Like the situation you stated is very rare. As in, boy girl friend, engage in another for sexual activities. I knew of few couple who's like that too. And one couple I knew that the girl actually got 'hook' onto it. And one couple break up due to the girl 'fall' for the other guy...

So well, common case are between FB and flings. One of my FB engaged in MMF, MFF, couple swapping, group sex and even gang bang (with me around of course) before...

But so far, only one of my ex had gone through MMF and MFF with me only

moxann
19-04-2011, 11:42 AM
I often has this fantasy too but never got a chance to execute it. MMF OR MFF. also sounds fun.

blohsg
19-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Quite a few swingers in the forum ... take your pick ... just a matter of finding the right minded people to party with ...

no time for labels and priCe tags ...

hardcoremayhem
19-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Huiying, thank you for starting this thread.

i have often wondered about this question myself.

i mean, most, if not ALL, men will want to have 2 girls at the same time just because it is obviously very pleasurable.

However, how about ladies? i have always wondered. Do they feel good if there are 2 men with her? Is double penetration really that good? do women actually fantasize and want two men at the same time?!

it would be great if you and other ladies can enlighten us :)

jamessdude
19-04-2011, 02:42 PM
wow..hardcoremayhem!!
U r rite..thats also what i had been thinking..
spot on..
how about ladies??
pardon me..

blohsg
19-04-2011, 03:33 PM
HCM : bro ... the more the merrier or is 2 just right?

2x penetration ... how much pain is pleasure ?

There's a thread about having "one in the pink and one in the stink" ... she might b able to shed some light on the experience if ya ask her nicely.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=236683&page=5

hardcoremayhem
19-04-2011, 04:32 PM
HCM : bro ... the more the merrier or is 2 just right?

2x penetration ... how much pain is pleasure ?

There's a thread about having "one in the pink and one in the stink" ... she might b able to shed some light on the experience if ya ask her nicely.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=236683&page=5

For men, i think that maybe 2-3 girls is good but for women, that theory may not necessarily hold true.

2x penetration either in pu$$y + anal or 2x in pu$$y, i don't know if it really is 2x the pleasure or not. That is why it is good to ask the TS and other lady forumers but it looks like they are keeping mum about this.

well, for the TS (Maggie) in the other thread, i don't know man. i don't want to hijack her thread with redundant questions.

Money3
19-04-2011, 04:37 PM
hi hui ying

i am a guy.. so far i ever try only ONCE MMF... thrilling for both guys and especially for the gal... cos one bonking one being BBBJ by her....damn happening ... really brain stimulated to the max.... I came fast and then re-erected fast and then vomitted again fast... same as my friend..

really an experience and no suck i mean such luck again

if got chance got explore.

we only live once.

pedo
19-04-2011, 05:27 PM
It makes a woman feel wanted and/or dominating. Sluts also enjoy it because it is fundamentally slut behavior.

BiRd13
19-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Sad to say that be it MMF or MFF, guy pleasure more than the ladies.

Eg: You cover one of your nose hole. You still be able to breathe properly. If you cover both hole? Will you be able to breathe? or suffocate? =X

Ok... that's a bad example...

What I'm trying to say that, MMF or MFF girls will enjoy though, but not as much as guy... Guy will benefit/pleasure more =)

blohsg
19-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Hardcoremayhem : maybe you PM her and ask her to come over here to express her opinion if she is willing?

Don't think it's a re-redundant question ... just maybe personal :)

blohsg
19-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Anyway ... sorry for digressing ... back to T/S ...

Huiying: you're seeing someone now at the moment and you don't think he's going to accept such a lifestyle of MMF ?

Bird13 : whether MMF or FFM more pleasurable, there's another princess here in the forum you can enquire about her experiences :)

I do believe that gurls do want a MMF & would enjoy a MMF just like what T/S mentioned.

Questions is how to make it happen ?

greatunknown
19-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi Huiying,

I think everyone wants to be uninhibited and just be excepted for being sex or fun loving even if it means with multiple partners at the same time. I've been in gangbangs before and well maybe it was a good experience but me and a bro went for a few beers after that and i met up with another couple from the same gb a few days later for a bite and chit chat. We were all very excepting of the fact that we wanted to enjoy ourselves with different partners. So if you do want to go give it a try, keep a look out for like-minded ppl like yourself. And if your bf won't consider it...then sad to say...u might have to look elsewhere for a fb who dosen't mind...

unsung80
19-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Huiying, is an interesting fantasy you have. Man have their own fantasy, woman sure will have their own. At least you got double and longer the pleasure when making out. Don't bother by the negative remarks. ;)

Am sure you have a lot of men trying their luck after reading this. :D

Huiying
19-04-2011, 11:51 PM
my view is, not everyone is comfortable with everyone around.
a female may not be comfortable with another female ard in mff and a guy may not be comfortable with another guy ard in mmf, so the chances of trying it is even lower as everyone must be comfortable with everyone.

i agree its a slutty action, but at times, its the slut behaviouristics on bed that makes me tick.

i think not every women has the desire or thoughts on mmf but at least it has crossed their minds before, but the chances of trying it is slim.

yes i am with someone now, and i dont even know if he is able to accept my thoughts on mmf, sometimes its easy to think than ask, as it may backfire and end up causing unhappiness among us in future.

XFire
20-04-2011, 01:16 AM
for me, its something on my mind that lingers the thought of being with 2 men at one go.Perhaps you would like to illuminate the attraction of having 2 men to you. Is it the sweetness of the forbidden fruit? Or the image of 2 men satisfying one women is etched in your memory when you watch videos of MMF? ;)

hoosdathu
20-04-2011, 01:26 AM
is that a call by TS for a queue? :D

josperm
20-04-2011, 01:50 AM
it's all depends on the crowd.

no click, no fun

Effiesss
20-04-2011, 03:10 AM
Omg! I fantasize about MMF too.
I always wonder how it would feels to be stuffed....
Guess I'm more curious on how much pleasure it will bring.

audis5quattro
20-04-2011, 04:54 AM
usually, it would be easier to execute if all parties are comfortable with each other after some wine or booze. speaking from exp. :) to make it happen is not impossible, just need some clever planning. :)

blohsg
20-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Effiesss : That you'll have to find out for yourself then you can tell us.

HuiYing : yeah ... you say the word the queue here will go around the block twice hehe not really a slutty action ... just how you want to behave in bed and doesn't have to reflect on you as a person?

You go probe your guy and ask him to pick a guy out WITH you ... the proposition a FFM in return perhaps? Then you see how it goes ...

Yes every well thot out plan could backfire ... I'm sure as a lady, you'll have ways to approach the matter with careful tact & utmost respect to his male ego.

blohsg
20-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Hoosdathu : hehehe you start a queue running and i'm sure everyone will start queuing up (guys & girls) then at the end you hand them a registration form ?

Effiesss : O yeah ... you could try it out with a couple of dildos first to see if ya might enjoy it ? Hopefully it doesn't knock the stuffing out of you during your exploration :)

BiRd13
20-04-2011, 09:23 AM
a female may not be comfortable with another female ard in mff and a guy may not be comfortable with another guy ard in mmf, so the chances of trying it is even lower as everyone must be comfortable with everyone.

i agree its a slutty action, but at times, its the slut behaviouristics on bed that makes me tick.

i think not every women has the desire or thoughts on mmf but at least it has crossed their minds before, but the chances of trying it is slim.

yes i am with someone now, and i dont even know if he is able to accept my thoughts on mmf, sometimes its easy to think than ask, as it may backfire and end up causing unhappiness among us in future.

This I totally agreed. To find one that is comfortable with the other party is one thing... To suggest this type to your partner is another. It depends on how one thinks over it.

I suggest try hinting to your partner regarding your thoughts. Sometimes its better to say out, then to keep in heart...

goodboz1974
20-04-2011, 09:26 AM
i can fuck both your holes but not in one go....:P

BUMBLEBEE
20-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Sis Huiying, maybe you can start with using a dildo when you are doing it with him. Cos if you are active when you are doing with him and the dildo then you can let him realized that you are open to MMF and let him ponder over it. Keep doing it maybe one day he'll ask you if you have a fantasy for this. My thoughts..:p

geckoSG
20-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Its kinda fun to do a 3some with another guy bonking your woman.
I loved being oral while watch the other guy bonking my gal hard.
The expression of her look is priceless.

:D

kerz
20-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Jim Carey: i saw her online le but not inside chat room. i waited 2 days alrd

Huiying: how r u? :)

Cheers

juicypie
20-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Sometimes i do fantasize for that too:D

Effiesss
20-04-2011, 05:32 PM
Hoosdathu : hehehe you start a queue running and i'm sure everyone will start queuing up (guys & girls) then at the end you hand them a registration form ?

Effiesss : O yeah ... you could try it out with a couple of dildos first to see if ya might enjoy it ? Hopefully it doesn't knock the stuffing out of you during your exploration :)

It will be different isn't it? Haha.
Cos with dildos have to DIY.

Yardstick
20-04-2011, 07:08 PM
I guess i am one of those who fantasize as well. But i prefer the MFF. And the other female need not necessary do anything with me. Instead, i think i like to see her do it with my wife while i get a BBBJ.

long
20-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Omg! I fantasize about MMF too.
I always wonder how it would feels to be stuffed....
Guess I'm more curious on how much pleasure it will bring.

i suspect you answered yourself somewhere in there :)

judylee
20-04-2011, 09:05 PM
any sis out there try 2 guys at once? as in double penetration. does it feel good?

markck
21-04-2011, 01:28 AM
MMF and double penetration is totally different.
In my opinion, MMF may be very satisfying for a very horny gal when both guys continue, like a relay to shag her out.
However, double penetration is more for a gal who enjoy her ass being filled up. Therefore before double penetration, the gal should have try anal and found it enjoyable. Because some gal really cant take anal and find the pain too much to bear.

adrenalineRush
21-04-2011, 02:53 AM
well i had a chat with a lady and this is what she told me...
having 2men/mmf would be satisfying for the pussy but she's feel empty... lost of soul kinda feel... back to what huiying mentioned about inmoral in society... that's her point of view

blohsg
21-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Double penetration could mean 2 penises or objects into a woman's vaginal or anus right ? Not sure if it's that common for everyday regular sex ...

Effie : You could try it yourself first and let us know how it feels ... if you enjoy that feeling, perhaps it can be arranged with the eager gentlemen here or swingers to have a specific session of double stuffing where you just sit back relax and get ready to "receive" :D

AdrenalinRush : maybe she's just tired of just f%^king ... she needs the sex to mean something and have some emotional attachment? Not sure if you've felt this "sian" feeling of just having dinner and it doesn't become enjoyable and more like a chore? The taste of the food/ambiance of the restaurant isn't doing anything for you coz you're sitting there alone even tho there's someone sitting across you?

Window7
21-04-2011, 12:23 PM

There's fear in your guy if u were to carry out ur plan

Huiying
15-05-2011, 04:51 PM
hadnt logged in for some time and didnt expect quite a long page.
hehe anyway, having mmf is just a thought to do it in real needs more than just that.

geckoSG
23-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Well, if u have the thoughts, try to make it happen, u only live once in a
lifetime. Try it and u might fall in love with it.

My previous FB that tried MMF, never looked back. And I have not regretted
her trying it out.

blohsg
23-05-2011, 02:34 PM
probably it'll end up like some kind of competition if the mindset's not like-minded ...

Gecko : still enjoying it I hope :)

orneryjoe
24-05-2011, 05:55 AM
Most people, especially females, are sexually repressed. We are conditioned to think that anything other than sex with one's spouse or special friend is wrong.

But if the inhibitions are removed, and we are allowed to behave spontaneously, most females would welcome multiple male partners, either one after another or simultaneously.

One clue is female vocalizations during the sex act. It's like an invitational call to other males in the vicinity to come join in the fun.

Another clue is the physiological ability of women to have multiple orgasms. Unlike most men who are spent after just one shot, most ladies can cum again.... and again.

Our closest great ape relatives -- the bonobos and chimpanzees -- exhibit just this kind of sexual behaviour of females copulating with many males.

blohsg
24-05-2011, 02:29 PM
good for the female of the species and lucky they have multiple Os hehe

rosalind
24-05-2011, 05:19 PM
i have this kind of thoughts myself too

pro.d.igy
27-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Nothing wrong with having the thoughts of getting down with 2 men at one time. It's actually receptive for a guy to share another woman with another guy as compared to a girl sharing another man with another girl.

Terms such as sluts and whore, who is to decide which category you fall under? As long as all parties are willing, I do not see any reason calling that particular girl a slut.

2 cents worth. :)

timmyh
31-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Waiting to post application.......

bifantasy27
27-02-2012, 07:49 PM
i been the guy in MMF 5times now...........planning more and more.............believe me the lady looks much more satisfied compared to one on one sex

lampa
27-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Do invite me the next time u need to satisfy yourself =X

Huiying
08-03-2012, 12:32 PM
hehe , its quite long since i posted this, still hv replies

acidicavex
08-03-2012, 12:45 PM

Come back in another 6 mth or a year someone will dig it out again trust me. :p

Alantino
08-03-2012, 02:06 PM

so have you done about your fetish ? HEHEHEHE

drifand
08-03-2012, 03:12 PM
only mmf ar? nobody went to mmmf?

Yet to try mmf myself.

larue
12-03-2012, 10:40 AM

Ahh, but in the almost one year that has since passed....have you since gone ahead and tried it?