PDA

View Full Version : Beware of FNG's (F@#%*&g New Guys )

Wins88
05-10-2004, 11:29 AM
There are FNG's (FNG = F@#%*&g New Guys or newbies) inside this website who come into this website and ask for lots of info, after that they actually take the info and pass it onto the AV, NPC police, and make complaints to the local MP's! :eek: After that, all the friendly neighborhood joints, HC's, KTV's, etc. all get raided. :(
I know, cos a friend of mine told me that some a@@hole went to "act smart" by lodging complaints to the MP and demanded the MP crack down on activities "he" learnt of on this website!(wonder what he was doing surfing around sammyboy!) After that AV raid the enitre place cos MP complain. So lets beware who we PM to and pass sensitive info to!
To the Bloody kay-poh kia, if u r reading this - pls dig a hole and bury your own head and disappear forever.

moshea
05-10-2004, 11:42 AM
Look like u are the one complaining :D

K9696
05-10-2004, 12:54 PM

Brudders... y u said this to him.... give him the benefit of doubts la... :)

Frankiestine
05-10-2004, 05:56 PM

He is complaining for the good of this community.....so for that I shall chuan my gong li to him to increase his points...

mi.chi.eru
05-10-2004, 06:18 PM
There are FNG's (FNG = F@#%*&g New Guys or newbies) inside this website who come into this website and ask for lots of info, after that they actually take the info and pass it onto the AV, NPC police, and make complaints to the local MP's! :eek: After that, all the friendly neighborhood joints, HC's, KTV's, etc. all get raided. :(
I know, cos a friend of mine told me that some a@@hole went to "act smart" by lodging complaints to the MP and demanded the MP crack down on activities "he" learnt of on this website!(wonder what he was doing surfing around sammyboy!) After that AV raid the enitre place cos MP complain. So lets beware who we PM to and pass sensitive info to!
To the Bloody kay-poh kia, if u r reading this - pls dig a hole and bury your own head and disappear forever.

Hmm.... like that outing must arrange in PM already.. otherwise abit dangerous... heh heh... I not scared AV... scared later PC come and "raid"

ha ha... later die...

smoke if u reading this, you'll agree... ha ha... whatever super excuse also no use already... ha ha ha...

taurus75
05-10-2004, 06:22 PM
He is complaining for the good of this community.....so for that I shall chuan my gong li to him to increase his points...

wow...u neber chuan some of ur gong li to me instead??!?!? :cool:
i always complain...lei.

newyorker88
05-10-2004, 06:49 PM

He registered in 2001... He not new.

Frankiestine
05-10-2004, 06:53 PM
wow...u neber chuan some of ur gong li to me instead??!?!? :cool:
i always complain...lei.

Today gong li all exhausted must bi guang niang gong to regain gong li.....tmw when gong li return i seek you out but u must prove to me you are worthy of "absorbing" my gong li....

taurus75
05-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Today gong li all exhausted must bi guang niang gong to regain gong li.....tmw when gong li return i seek you out but u must prove to me you are worthy of "absorbing" my gong li....

wow...i dun know what u desire from me, for me to absorb ur gong li..i only know how to suck cunt juice..till dry from cha bos.... :cool:
or u want FL contacts?

teraterm55
05-10-2004, 09:16 PM
There are FNG's (FNG = F@#%*&g New Guys or newbies) inside this website who come into this website and ask for lots of info,.....

Well sometimes FNG also use the info you pass them to score points
with WL's, TN shop owner, KTV gals etc.
I got burnt so many times now i dont want to write 2 detail of a report
after all the lobang i dig out gets covered up by FNGs.

But what bro Wins88 say is true. some people in this forum has nothing
to contribute but they just leach the information we have and use
it for their own amusment. but complain to MP.. this FNG must be
one person with a micro brother. maybe he got rejected by WL
long time back and now he wants to take revenge.

"If i cant insert my little brother into the pussy.. no one shall have
a chance also, must complain to MP"

To that FNG i can only say "There are enlargement therapies. go
spend your time and money to enlarge your little brother and stop
spoiling other peoples fun"

purplehelmet
05-10-2004, 09:44 PM

Haven't heard the term FNG for a long time. Since the Vietnam War in fact.

OceanEleven
06-10-2004, 08:56 AM

If you have nothing better to say, then shut your trap. He is trying to share what he knows only, not bragging of anything, better than your mindless remarks. :mad:

Wins88
06-10-2004, 11:09 AM

Looking at your various postings, it seems you have yet to post any FR's or contributed anything since your membership on Septemer 2004!
It is easy to simply pass comments on others but I think it will be better to post a FR for the betterment of the bruders here!

Anyway here's a FR to share -
Lisa of Aven View
Est age - 30 plus
Looks - 5/10
Body - plump 6/10
Tits - 7/10 nice c cuppers with eraser nips
Massage skills - good 8/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 9/10
Attitude - 9/10 very accomodating and "adventurous"
Extra points - Considered a lau chio so guys who like young girls should stay clear of this one, very gung ho and she also has a surprise in stall - pls go and find out yourself !!! :D

OceanEleven
06-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Extra points - Considered a lau chio so guys who like young girls should stay clear of this one, very gung ho and she also has a surprise in stall - pls go and find out yourself !!! :D
Bro, would appreciate if you can advise the damage for above. :D

Wins88
06-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Pai seh, pai seh, Sorry, the damage is $38 + $120 (I dun like to bargain as I always believe in rewarding the girls!) but I think she will settle for $100 for FJ (a friend of mine settled at $100).
Another amazing girl according to my friend who tried is Amber - I will post FR once I have tried. ;)

cashlove
07-10-2004, 02:43 PM

I believe what Wins88 said. There used to be a NPC in my old place. I notice 2 old uncle were there on a regular basis. Then one day i go into the center to change address on my IC. One of the uncle is there also. I ask policeman serving me, where is he doing here. He told me the old man is here to tell them here have FL , there got vice activities, here got illegal gambling den, there got bookies on race days. I ask police did you take action, he said as law enforcer, they are oblige to investogate when people complain.

xxrain
07-10-2004, 03:56 PM
I believe what Wins88 said. There used to be a NPC in my old place. I notice 2 old uncle were there on a regular basis. Then one day i go into the center to change address on my IC. One of the uncle is there also. I ask policeman serving me, where is he doing here. He told me the old man is here to tell them here have FL , there got vice activities, here got illegal gambling den, there got bookies on race days. I ask police did you take action, he said as law enforcer, they are oblige to investogate when people complain.

normally at NPC, think the police there also quite lazy, so unless got people complain then they will move... else you think they so on go around poking their noses in ohter people businesses... they are humans too just the same lazy, horny people like us..

MoonBlaze
07-10-2004, 04:51 PM
..... He told me the old man is here to tell them here have FL , there got vice activities, here got illegal gambling den, there got bookies on race days. I ask police did you take action, he said as law enforcer, they are oblige to investogate when people complain.

It really takes all type of ppl to make up this world. Kao Bo Liao!

Frankiestine
08-10-2004, 10:20 AM

Lau uncle probably got turned down by FL so du lang make police report to sabo FL.....

owen10
08-10-2004, 12:01 PM
i wont b surprised if d ones making d complaints r rival shops, jealous wives/gfs or simply bo liao ppl who kana rejected/conned by d TN gals.