PDA

View Full Version : Temporary retirement

lengleng1
04-10-2004, 08:34 PM
My temporary retirement from geylang....sway sway kana something from these 2 150cat WL but don't know who 'gave' me. Bros may think I selffish and try to be a hero hor, but you r wrong, they 'rape' me without I knowing becoz I too 'shoik' already and closed my eyes. Next thing I know too late lah.

Those who want to know can PM me....

lengleng1
04-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Lessons learned. Never closed your eyes when they bbbj u. U never know whether they got cap u or not when they suddenly 'rape' u.

I do not some when bbbj u at the same tim, they can cap u on without you knowing..

CuteBuns
04-10-2004, 10:34 PM
My temporary retirement from geylang....sway sway kana something from these 2 150cat WL but don't know who 'gave' me. Bros may think I selffish and try to be a hero hor, but you r wrong, they 'rape' me without I knowing becoz I too 'shoik' already and closed my eyes. Next thing I know too late lah.

Hi Bro Lengleng,

Sorry to hear about your case. Its actually a very 2 sided story to these cases that I have heard. In support of the fellow cheongsters, there r some WLs that jus do the FJ without cap to 'earn' some customers.

On the other side of the coin, there are also many cheongsters who insists on no cap when doing with WLs. And some of these WLs have no choice, if they dont, they lose customers.

Hopefully, more WLs and cheongsters alike can exercise more caution. Everyone in GL have family to care for. Be it the WL herself or you as a cheongster, spare a thought for your loved ones b4 indulging in reckless sexual behaviour. Lets keep GL a safe place for all of us to bonk happily :D

cheers,

CuteBuns

Ah Dez
06-10-2004, 03:30 AM

YOU mean you TARMA and got RAPED?

PLS tell me who, MUST TRY !

mopiko
06-10-2004, 03:40 AM
YOU mean you TARMA and got RAPED?

PLS tell me who, MUST TRY !

You? You are hopeless!

Got Ban by Lily,August,Sugar,Moon,Pinky just to name a few.

Most guys who walks into the room with CK, comes out either in 30mins or walk out with wobbly legs, You, Did her 3 sessions in a row and after that she stop work for the day.

That is not counting your multiple double/triple sessions with the most commando, Ruyi,Yoki,Lisa etc etc.

Oh, Heard that today you went Geylang and did Corolla 3 sessions? and you didn't even cum again?

Your SYSTEM needs a MAJOR OVERHAUL !

Snowman
06-10-2004, 09:52 AM
You? You are hopeless!

Got Ban by Lily,August,Sugar,Moon,Pinky just to name a few.

Most guys who walks into the room with CK, comes out either in 30mins or walk out with wobbly legs, You, Did her 3 sessions in a row and after that she stop work for the day.

That is not counting your multiple double/triple sessions with the most commando, Ruyi,Yoki,Lisa etc etc.

Oh, Heard that today you went Geylang and did Corolla 3 sessions? and you didn't even cum again?

Your SYSTEM needs a MAJOR OVERHAUL !

Remember that time when he pick up that citibank chick? :D

CumKing
07-10-2004, 06:11 PM

Looks like STDs are still a scourge in commercial sex, be it calling outside FLs or from the DRLA( Designated Red Light Areas ).

A timely reminder for all cheongsters to be capped.

Be safe, not sorry,

CK

Ah Dez
07-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Remember that time when he pick up that citibank chick? :D

Wats the Problem??? she was a very happy woman after that rite??? :mad: