PDA

View Full Version : Any Local FKK joint

ichong
13-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Just came back from Germany recently. Visited their FKK joints there and enjoyed very much. Basically, you pay a cover charge for drinks and spa. All the gals in the joint walk around naked or just with towel wrapped at bottom half. The guys wear bathrobe or towels. It was a eye popping experience. You can pick up any gal whom you fancy, and have sex with her in one of the rooms. No limit so long as you bring enough cash to pay the gals. In between, you may relax at their spa or chit chat at the bar. The gals will come seducing you every now and then. Too bad the gals there are all angmo. I am a sucker for Asian gals, esp PRC syts. Have been fantasing since my return. Do we have such a private party here? Anyone got lobang for such activity? Pls pm me. Thanks.

Redeemer81
14-04-2011, 04:21 AM
u raise it at one of the election rally. about how sgp men only work n no play and how you want to improve it by building these joints along BQ n CQ. confirm ppl vote for u one

fazer6s
14-04-2011, 07:45 AM
Bro which part of Germany u went to.

ichong
14-04-2011, 09:35 PM
The entrance fee is 65 euro with unlimited stay, food and drink. Alcohol drink is charged separately. Good thing is you can stay as long as you want. Each sex costs 50 euro. For my 5 hours there, I fucked 4 gals. The quality of the gals are model type. Tall, young and beautiful. Some can speak good English. I still recalled one of the gals that I had sex with came from eastern Europe. She brought me to her favorite room with a couch. She said she love fucking on that couch. What a turn on. I exchanged several position on that couch and finished her off doggy. What a shiok exp. The place that I been to is in Frankfurt. Very accessible by public transport. Pm me if you want the exact place and how to get there. I heard that you can find such joint in many parts of Germany.

gvdev_007
14-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Where to find eastern European girls. So that I can enjoy them

It's been long time since I ate any European food so pls bros tell me where to find.

xiaofeiyang
08-07-2014, 06:37 PM
sadly, the closest u can get is geylang cat100-cat150 legal brothel , mostly prc .
but in terms of ambience, looks and service, is still nowhere near fkk. geylang legal houses r much much smaller, though some r quite luxurious with a few gems .comparing fkk to geylang legal brothels. is like comparing heaven and earth.
anyway, caucasian girls are much hotter than prc, i rather spend my money on fkk than geylang.
by the way, any bros here like swedes ?