PDA

View Full Version : Saw messages which I shouldn't

fairman
13-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Me and my wife married for 5yrs and a 2 yrs daughter. We now seldom having sex for 2-3 or even 4 months. I used to buy sexy bra and panty for her cos I love to look and sex when she wearing those. Few moaths ago she ask me to stop buying for her. All the while I thought women can live on without sex.

My wife always work until very late and I have to fetch my kid from nanny after work and take care her at home. Yesterday night I saw a message from her iPhone when it rang when she taking shower. Saw the message ( I miss u)!!! Only number so cannot see it a guy or gal. suddenly I stunt for a while and I put back her iPhone. When she out she quickly took her phone and u ask her who that, she told me just friends sent her a SMS. Now I keep wondering is she having affair outside or not. Now my mind is so blank while working now.

sammyboyfor
13-04-2011, 01:04 PM
No "friend" is going to txt "I miss you". It's obviously from a lover.

Google the number. You might well come up with some answers.

see see only
13-04-2011, 01:21 PM
No "friend" is going to txt "I miss you". It's obviously from a lover.

Google the number. You might well come up with some answers.

TS,

99.99% our boss is right ... and ..0.001 % maybe her lady friends pulling her leg :o

But if your wifey a responsible mother and ok enough wifey that contributed to the family ... i will just choose to believe the 0.001% ... hahaha :D and start my own adventure :p (ps remember to note down all these evidence just in case) :)

fairman
13-04-2011, 01:27 PM
I tried to believe that 0.01% but those few month keep SMS in the midnight. Yesterday I tried to take down the number but too late, my wife came out from shower. This few month I keep thinking whether wanna to go GL cos too long didn't have sex with her.

see see only
13-04-2011, 01:42 PM
I tried to believe that 0.01% but those few month keep SMS in the midnight. Yesterday I tried to take down the number but too late, my wife came out from shower. This few month I keep thinking whether wanna to go GL cos too long didn't have sex with her.

Ha ... :D

You soon will receive PMs from some of the OKT here :p

Nevertheless, trying talking to her and ask her to clarify the sms incident and at the same time, ask your buddies to sms you at mid-night as well. See her reaction, if she no care ... mean she hope that you do the same :D

Then "Hao say liao lor" ... and go enjoy yourself.

However if you need help on the sms issue, pm me ... i charge $10 per sms - advance payment needed and if she called i will answer and tell her i disturb you only. :D

arsenal_84
13-04-2011, 01:55 PM
hope this thread can be helpful to TS.
sometimes is still better to know the whole damn truth, even if it hurts.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=234941

alan0338
13-04-2011, 02:14 PM
wa lao eh, suspect OC got problem liao still have mood to kio kuay :confused: :eek: really must salute u man... :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Me and my wife married for 5yrs and a 2 yrs daughter. We now seldom having sex for 2-3 or even 4 months. I used to buy sexy bra and panty for her cos I love to look and sex when she wearing those. Few moaths ago she ask me to stop buying for her. All the while I thought women can live on without sex.

My wife always work until very late and I have to fetch my kid from nanny after work and take care her at home. Yesterday night I saw a message from her iPhone when it rang when she taking shower. Saw the message ( I miss u)!!! Only number so cannot see it a guy or gal. suddenly I stunt for a while and I put back her iPhone. When she out she quickly took her phone and u ask her who that, she told me just friends sent her a SMS. Now I keep wondering is she having affair outside or not. Now my mind is so blank while working now.

Keep thinking about it is not healthy for you emotionally.

The No. 1 rule if you think that your partner is cheating is to confirm your suspicions.

Call that number from a public phone and hang up after the receiver 1st "hello". You'll get your answer. ;)

nbaccb
13-04-2011, 02:27 PM
I sympathize with you. It would be prudent on your part to take a rationale approach and probably have a chat with her on this but before that, it might be a good idea to try to make a note of the number.

Bally
13-04-2011, 02:49 PM
wa lao eh, suspect OC got problem liao still have mood to kio kuay :confused: :eek: really must salute u man... :D

haha... true enough

fairman
13-04-2011, 03:04 PM
haha... true enough

Bros, what u expected me to do? Crying during working or shouting at my staffs ? Work is work, personal problem no matter wat I don't involves to my work. At the moment I still can take it. Just wanna to let go what in my mind and I believe some bros have facing this problem before, just wanna hear some advances from samsters here.

fairman
13-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Ha ... :D

You soon will receive PMs from some of the OKT here :p

Nevertheless, trying talking to her and ask her to clarify the sms incident and at the same time, ask your buddies to sms you at mid-night as well. See her reaction, if she no care ... mean she hope that you do the same :D

Then "Hao say liao lor" ... and go enjoy yourself.

However if you need help on the sms issue, pm me ... i charge $10 per sms - advance payment needed and if she called i will answer and tell her i disturb you only. :D

Sorry bro, why OKT will pm me? Anyway wat is OKT?

fairman
13-04-2011, 03:08 PM
hope this thread can be helpful to TS.
sometimes is still better to know the whole damn truth, even if it hurts.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=234941

Bro, i just tried my 3GS seem no working.

Big Sexy
13-04-2011, 03:18 PM
mate, what is there to wonder?
you really should be talking to your wife of 5 years instead of
seeking advice here..
like you said.. it is a family matter.. thrash things out..
surely, talking to someone you lived with for the past 5 years is better than hearing anyone of us here..

for Abbreviations check here...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

Me and my wife married for 5yrs and a 2 yrs daughter. .Now I keep wondering is she having affair outside or not

Anyway wat is OKT?

PIAKTHISGIRL
13-04-2011, 03:29 PM
I'm not married and am in no position to give advice to someone older than me.

However, I would like to point out something. You mentioned that you still have a kid. i'd say, talk things out with your wife and try to settle the matter amicably. After all, you have a lot to consider and you need to do what's best for your kid.

RealEstateGuy
13-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Bros, what u expected me to do? Crying during working or shouting at my staffs ? Work is work, personal problem no matter wat I don't involves to my work. At the moment I still can take it. Just wanna to let go what in my mind and I believe some bros have facing this problem before, just wanna hear some advances from samsters here.

Brother, your best course of action is not too be too demanding of her as far as asking about it. Treat the situation as if you beleive her and don't bring it up with her again. In the meantime discreetly marshal up your resources and set up a team of lawyers on contingency. The most important hire for you in the next 24 hours is a private detective to follow her and find out the truth. Put her on 24 hour surveillance byt the PI for as long as it takes to uncover the truth or prove yourself wrong on your hypothesis. Once you get the PIs work and in case its an affair immeddiately move to divorce mode. What you don't want to do is have your wife file for divorce based on your not beleiving her and you not having proof and then paying alimony and losing your assets to her and her lover. Keep us up to date on this situation.

hamsapkwai
13-04-2011, 03:47 PM
brother, know how to attack must also know how to defend. make sure all is well on your own turf.

cannot be she go get laid by someone else and u make like nothing is happening and go get laid yourself outside.

you get turned on by her wearing fancy undies also works the other way for her. i am not asking you to wear the red fancy lingerie she turned down but also spruce yourself up.

get yourself groomed and spruced up . use cologne but dont overdo.

give her more attention and get rid of that freeloader.

brother if u dont fight for your woman you are not a man!

too_hot
13-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Could be a some guy who is flirting or courting her. Not necessary is "on" yet.

chowchowkeith
13-04-2011, 03:57 PM
if you really suspect, get a pi to investigate.

If false alarm, then good.
If not, at least you will have evidence to confront her.
And if it lead to divorce, you dont have to pay her maintenance..

Ichigo_Kurosaki
13-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Brother, your best course of action is not too be too demanding of her as far as asking about it. Treat the situation as if you beleive her and don't bring it up with her again. In the meantime discreetly marshal up your resources and set up a team of lawyers on contingency. The most important hire for you in the next 24 hours is a private detective to follow her and find out the truth. Put her on 24 hour surveillance byt the PI for as long as it takes to uncover the truth or prove yourself wrong on your hypothesis. Once you get the PIs work and in case its an affair immeddiately move to divorce mode. What you don't want to do is have your wife file for divorce based on your not beleiving her and you not having proof and then paying alimony and losing your assets to her and her lover. Keep us up to date on this situation.

Well written and said.
I must concur with above "stranger" on this good point (Tonight, I will strike 4D:D)

PIAKTHISGIRL
13-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Think of what's best for your kid. Do you want the kid to have a complete family? Are you willing to pretend nothing has happened and try to salvage the marriage? Do you still love her or not? These are the questions that you should be pondering over.

I would recommend you to try talk things out with her and try to settle the matter amicably. Else, hiring a PI/taking legal action would probably be your best bet. Getting fucked by Women's Charter is seriously no joke!

DalangGoh
13-04-2011, 05:02 PM

I agreed with what bro "too hot" say. i used to have a gf of 5years. and i starting noticing that her sms is increasing and our relaionship is getting dull. but i didnt care or do anything as we have already book a rom date. who knows 2 weeks before our rom, she break off with me n confessed that there is someone else in her heart. and when i ask her about what i suspect few months ago, she say that at that time the guy was only courting her and she wasnt in love with her yet. and she say that y i suspect so long ago but i didnt do anything, if i were bother to do anything maybe our bgr would not come to this end because all the time she was in a dilemna whether to accept the guy anot and in the end, it was my coldness towards her that let her make the decicsion to accept that guy.:(
So bro, better react rather then regrets. ;)

fairman
13-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Really thks to all brothers here for all good advices!!! Really!!! I will try it out and have a chat with her. No regretted to post here seeking advices from u all. Thks bro!!! Bottom from my heart :)

Ohkui
13-04-2011, 05:27 PM
tis happens to my fren in bolehland.
it is a very simple & superstitious job done by a bomoh.
all u need to do is to know yr mum-in law's name in english.
prepare a foto with her full body length in A6/A7 size.
bomoh will put e foto on top of a small bottle-shaped wood crafted item, & he will say some simple prayer.
if the foto swing around on top of wood craft item (but nvr drop down) it means she had an affair wit man.
by then u can request bomoh to chk how/age/race of that man.
if u r happy with result, jz "thiam-yu", bomoh cannot request $$$, it is up 2U to "thiam-Yu"

DalangGoh
13-04-2011, 05:27 PM
All the best to you bro. And hope u will solve the crisis and have a loving family. Then u will have more time to come here an FLING. :p

sammyboyfor
13-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Really thks to all brothers here for all good advices!!! Really!!! I will try it out and have a chat with her. No regretted to post here seeking advices from u all. Thks bro!!! Bottom from my heart :)

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

fairman
13-04-2011, 06:18 PM
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Ha ha thks. Better to use pc than using iPhone to write a topic:p

prccuntlover
13-04-2011, 07:18 PM

was going to say that
maybe e xiang qin yuan on the guy part
open talk should be ok since mallied 5 yrs liao
watch alot drama, a lot unneccessary breakout due to miscommunication & misunderstanding

prccuntlover
13-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I agreed , it was my coldness towards her that let her make the decicsion to accept that guy.:(
So bro, better react rather then regrets. ;)

hate to put oil on fire
but i suspect she make up her mind with or without your coldness
more like she was waiting for the other guy to confirm you are more like a back up even though you may know her first
what i am trying to say is dont fret, not necc your fault
cheers

DalangGoh
13-04-2011, 07:45 PM
hate to put oil on fire
but i suspect she make up her mind with or without your coldness
more like she was waiting for the other guy to confirm you are more like a back up even though you may know her first
what i am trying to say is dont fret, not necc your fault
cheers

IS ok bro. Is over for me and i have already get over it. :D

yang punk
13-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Bro

High chance that she is having an affair, probably with office colleague especially always working late.

Catch her first then decide what you want to do...don't let her wise up that you suspect.

Women's Charter won't favor a cheating wife. Get evidence to have an upper hand. If divorce better chance of custody of your daughter and no alimony!

DAdults
13-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey TS, I am afraid I am not in the position to give advice here... But I guess no matter what happens, you have to stay calm... Only with a cool head can you decide on your best course of action...

fairman
13-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Thks all bros, I think I better don't ask her now. Will stay closer observe her at the moment. :(

utd4ever59
13-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Brother, your wife is obviously having a good time behind your back. Get a PI to do some investigation and than divorce her. Once a woman eat outside , she will never stop unlike men. Men fuck for fun... women open leg bcos of love and loneliness.

Bazic606
14-04-2011, 05:58 AM
There are a few things that you can do to clear your doubts:-

1. Spring a surprise lunch during her office hour, just say that you happen to pass by
2. Tell her your schedule and let her arrange hers around yours, then make sudden changes to get her to change hers
3. Yank her away to a long holiday and watch her reactions closely
4. Go on an oversea trip and return a day or two earlier
5. Notice her change of dressing, perfume or any abnormal habits

In due time, she will probably leave obvious traces of infidelity if it is true.

RealEstateGuy
14-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Brother, I'm eating my breakfast waffles and want to chime in again because I am concerned you will make a strategic mistake. Again, the objective is to protect your assets. One premature move and she could seek divorce on the premise you don't trust her. That means under the SG Women's Charter you lose 50% at least. Your immediate task is to assemble a team with hiring a PI the best you can find and getting him to find the truth. Armed with the truth you would be protecting your assets. So the reward is you keep your assets and find the truth. Anything else is a mission failure. Do you understand? Please delete your browser history cache if you are visiting this board on your home computer too. Don't let her have her cake and eat it too. Should the PI find that she is cheating, then you would have peace of mind. Should you jump the gun, she will not only be fucking another man behind your back but he and she would be enjoying the fruits of your hard earned labor. Don't ask her any more questions. Play dumb and dumber and oblivious to her actions ie texting and unaccounted for time away. Not matter how curious your are don't say anything. Talk to a trusted friend who doesn't know both of you instead. Or you can post here as long as your presence is secure. Keep us posted as you need to for support. We feel for you brother.

RealEstateGuy
14-04-2011, 07:59 AM
There are a few things that you can do to clear your doubts:-

1. Spring a surprise lunch during her office hour, just say that you happen to pass by
2. Tell her your schedule and let her arrange hers around yours, then make sudden changes to get her to change hers
3. Yank her away to a long holiday and watch her reactions closely
4. Go on an oversea trip and return a day or two earlier
5. Notice her change of dressing, perfume or any abnormal habits

In due time, she will probably leave obvious traces of infidelity if it is true.

I don't advise any of the above. Because you queried her about the texting, she would turn suspicious should you alter your normal routine and habits. Let the PI do his or her job for you. They can get video proof for divorce court. You need concrete visual proof not hunches or suspisions not only for yourself and pieace of mind but for protection of your assets and your future. If the cheating guy has a solid job then your half would be used for vacations and things for them to splurge on while you drown in your sorrows. Don't be a fool, protect yourself.

fairman
14-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Last night I waited until my wife fall asleep and take a look at her phone. (Are we going other places?) taken down the number I called this morning at my office, a guy ans the call then I hang up.

Big Sexy
14-04-2011, 08:40 AM
mate, and you dont even have the courage to confront him?
it says alot about yourself. if you cant do it..
hire a hitman to finish the job.:D

Last night I waited until my wife fall asleep and take a look at her phone. (Are we going other places?) taken down the number I called this morning at my office, a guy ans the call then I hang up.

Xgenre
14-04-2011, 08:47 AM
Again, the objective is to protect your assets. One premature move and she could seek divorce on the premise you don't trust her. That means under the SG Women's Charter you lose 50% at least. Your immediate task is to assemble a team with hiring a PI the best you can find and getting him to find the truth. Armed with the truth you would be protecting your assets. So the reward is you keep your assets and find the truth. Anything else is a mission failure. Do you understand?

If you do not know anything, just keep quiet and don't comment. Wrong advice is worse than no advice. A divorce isn't fault-based. Just because she cheats on you doesn't mean she will 'lose' out in a divorce, regardless of the evidence that you have. Her lawyer will teach her to say that she started cheating on you because of your unreasonable behaviour. Since you can advise people on how to 'protect' his 50% (50% of what? Pre-marital, post-marital, combined assets?), have you thought of the issue of custody of his 2 year old? Divorce already, his daughter how?

What you have done is to alert them that you are suspicious. The guy can easily called back your office, say he has a missed call from this number and ask the receptionist for the name of the company. If this guy is so obvious as to sms 'I miss you, are we going other place', he is prepared and ready for the issue to blow up and come to any painful conclusion. He has no loss, unlike you.

What I hope you will do is to take a step back and calm down. If the affair is true, give up your wife to him but don't give up on the marriage. Stay married to your wife, even if she cheats. Endure all humiliation, whatever lovey dovey sms. WHY? because this is your only chance of living with your daughter and watching her grow up. This is the only way your daughter's mind won't be brain-washed into hating her father while she is growing up.

Imagine you caught her cheating. A divorce ensues. She gets custody, monthly maintenance and 50% of post-marital and combined assets. You are the ONLY loser. If your daughter ask her why daddy is no longer staying with them, do you expect your ex-wife to say 'because mummy cheated on daddy' or will she be likelier to say 'daddy is difficult to live with' or maybe something even worse?

Let sleeping dogs lie. I know a man's ego may find it hard to do that but don't lose out on being a part of your daughter's life. Do it for the daughter. Eat humble pie.

blohsg
14-04-2011, 10:15 AM
err ... there are so many possibilities on what could had happened and what you can do now that you've called the bugger ...

Prepare your "personal things" in case it escalates to "out of control" & eventual divorce/separation. So depending on whether you want to continue the marriage and how much you "love" your wife or if vice versa ... you'll have to open things up and trash with her ... what's been lacking or if she's unhappy or what not ...

OR else you sit inside your little cave & be cuck00ed and be miserable and "eat out" & be quiet ... for the "sake of your daughter". I've heard of a family like that where the parents sleep in separate rooms (due to father's wayward ways) & eventually child thinks it's "NORMAL" for that arrangement. kid ends up confused & probably straightening out things would be better for the kid.

Next time talk to him ... confront him ... you are her husband ... you can tell him to F^&* OFF and leave your wife alone? Like some of the bros say ... you fight for your wife ... if she doesn't appreciate & reciprocate , then it's okie to let go.

But b4 that ... try your fullest to be calm and collected when you discuss this with your wife ... take her out or something and try to make it as non-confrontational as possible ... ask nicely & state your ground rules ... what you "suspect" & you are willing to let it go (erm ... let's say you still want to save this marriage) if it stops now if she gives you some explanation ... ask her what you can do to help or change or do ...

alternatively ... you ignore / eat humble pie and start eating out :D If you're happy with that ...

blohsg
14-04-2011, 10:19 AM
mate, and you dont even have the courage to confront him?
it says alot about yourself. if you cant do it..
hire a hitman to finish the job.:D

You call fer him ? hehe
You : Sorry ... i got a sms from you ... "I missed you & Are we going other places" ? Did you send it to the wrong person?
You : But If you're messing with my wife ... you better F^)& off as you're totally out of line !

It's not courage ... it's ANGER/FEAR that will push you to call your husband/wife's mistress/lover

oh well ... don't over - think ... maybe it's not so serious ... T/S ... have some faith.

alan0338
14-04-2011, 12:03 PM
TS, seriously, dun go kio kuay for the moment hor, wait u kena cot by her first then u really is chui tak lan liao ... ;)

if u want to catch her, make sure she dun catch u first :D

fairman
14-04-2011, 12:16 PM
TS, seriously, dun go kio kuay for the moment hor, wait u kena cot by her first then u really is chui tak lan liao ... ;)

if u want to catch her, make sure she dun catch u first :D

Thks bro. Just now I SMS her about the message and she admit she seeking for other guy for few month already. That her ex bf. I told her wanna divorce is it and she said she don't want. Told her don't blame me for flirting around.

blohsg
14-04-2011, 12:17 PM
:confused::eek::mad::(

just Breathe ...

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Never mind. Deleted posting. Camping here

sexposed
14-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Thks bro. Just now I SMS her about the message and she admit she seeking for other guy for few month already. That her ex bf. I told her wanna divorce is it and she said she don't want. Told her don't blame me for flirting around.

Hi, I don't think she will care if you go flirt around now that she got other guy to company her? So you do not mind the green hat and just flirt around to get revenge? o_O

xyman
14-04-2011, 10:47 PM

Strike first, send a PI to follow her. Get the evidence to divorce her and minimize damages under that W charter. We guys just don't believe the obvious. I have the same situation... Everyone tell me to engage a PI but I did not, end up she send 1 for me. I was in the dark about her affair even after I divorce...

Never trust a girl when the heart change

xyman
14-04-2011, 10:49 PM
A responsible married woman should not even receive any temptation like this. Try your best to take down the number when she is not around.

Or did you talk to your wife? What's her problem?

Agree. I fell into the temptation resulting her send PI to follow me.

blohsg
15-04-2011, 09:22 AM
ok ... everyone has made very valid and important suggestions for him to consider his options ... (not sure how the bomoh can help unless you want to spike your wife with a LOVEPOTION or CURSE the sonofabitch) but we should now wait for more developments from T/S and not tian you to the "situation".

fairman
15-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Last night have a good chat with my wife. She said she just wanna the feeling of 1st love. I said ok but be fair I will go and find my too. Both of us agree and won't divorce cos we love our kid. I have keep all the SMS as a prove in case she find a PI as some bros said. Time to find my own fling:o

fairman
15-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Bro, zhun bo? This bomoh can do what somemore? lol

Ha ha, I think I will skip tat :p

alan0338
15-04-2011, 11:53 AM
shocking proposition from both parties. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

RealEstateGuy
15-04-2011, 03:26 PM

Brother, I told you to let the pros handle this. Once they (your wife and her lover) realize you are on to them they will suspend activities as a cooling off period. You just delayed or maybe compromised your own mission.

RealEstateGuy
15-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Last night have a good chat with my wife. She said she just wanna the feeling of 1st love. I said ok but be fair I will go and find my too. Both of us agree and won't divorce cos we love our kid. I have keep all the SMS as a prove in case she find a PI as some bros said. Time to find my own fling:o

Brother, when you let a woman disrespect you like that you might as well castrate yourself because that is how she sees you. Seem like she is calling the shots. If she truly loved your kid she would not let anoher man stock his dick into her pussy or divorce first. Get a divorce and take your assets back. You are feeding a woman that is married to you but fucks another man. I hate to be so harsh but we care about you brother and I have to be as blunt as possible. So don't take it personally.

fun11142
15-04-2011, 03:42 PM
Bro, find time for you and ur wife..Both of you have a good dinner together and have a drink by the east coast..go sunset bay...walk by the sea side.
Take her like lover.
Slowly let her know that you are jealous about the sms...about you trust her.
Well! Wife like their hubby to b jealous..this show you still love her.
trust me! sometime...Hubby and wife have to close 1 eye and open other eye

B'cos we guy also do wrong things behind their back....Jz give and take!
:)

jasper10
15-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Bro, find time for you and ur wife..Both of you have a good dinner together and have a drink by the east coast..go sunset bay...walk by the sea side.
Take her like lover.

Bro, sorry maybe im selfish... If i fall out my wife eat outside i will sure divorce de. If i kena caught i will beg for forgive... I believe man all selfish ba...

DalangGoh
15-04-2011, 09:19 PM
But did her get laid by her ex bf? or she just wanna have the feelingof being in love, cared and concern for? IMHO talk to her or seek counselling. It did helps alot of couple having this kind of prob. :)

fairman
15-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Take her like lover.

Bro,I like yr suggestion and I did ask her we put everything aside and bring whole family for hoilday, she agree. I just booked air ticket to Korea. Help this will help in our relationship .

Canoneos
15-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Sounds like you guys have fallen out of love. You seem quite ok to find your own fling. If you don't think it is worth fighting for, then the marriage is fucked. Better to get divorced and have joint custody of you daughter.

fairman
15-04-2011, 09:33 PM
But did her get laid by her ex bf? or she just wanna have the feelingof being in love, cared and concern for? IMHO talk to her or seek counselling. It did helps alot of couple having this kind of prob. :)

That I don't know. Anyway I don't wish to know too. If she still wanna to continue her way, I will do my way too.

Black_Hawk_Up
16-04-2011, 11:47 AM
That I don't know. Anyway I don't wish to know too. If she still wanna to continue her way, I will do my way too.

sorry to hear that. i sure it is painful for you. hope things work out well for you guys. hope the oversea trip can spice things up a little.

grouchycabi
16-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Fariman, why don't you find out whether your wife's ex-bf is married? If yes, talk to his wife! That will stop him in his track!

bossfei
17-04-2011, 05:13 AM
You should rekindle that love between your wife. Take her on dates like you used to. Make her realize what she is doing and hope for the best.
My humble opinion. Hope for the best bro.

etct88
17-04-2011, 03:02 PM
.....hire a hitman to finish the job.:D

wow, this is one real option. But now TS cannot exercise this, leaw.

For me, there will be a pia kar walking around oredi.:mad:

fendy
17-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Bro Fairman,

Go wif your wife for the tour and tried to have a heart to heart talk and clear all matters.

it might not be what you thought and safe your family.

and if everything works out, get out of SBF and njoy your family life.

well if there's still the occassional itch, just drop by Gland for a fast 1. we are only human.

picco
17-04-2011, 03:56 PM

U just fell into the trap that she wanted. To be able to seek out her so-called feeling of 1st love and also not having a divorce. She isn't even bothered whether you know about it. She has her heart on that guy and not on you anymore. If she has, she wouldn't do this to you.

If I am you, I will destroy the guy she is with right now by finding all sorts of evidence on him. Why? This guy could be married or if isn't, he might have jobs or business or anything you can find out about him. The motive is to shame this guy, cheat him or even bankrupt him.

picco
17-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Bro Fairman,

Go wif your wife for the tour and tried to have a heart to heart talk and clear all matters.

it might not be what you thought and safe your family.

and if everything works out, get out of SBF and njoy your family life.

well if there's still the occassional itch, just drop by Gland for a fast 1. we are only human.

No point already. His wife's heart is no longer with him. He should even avoid talking to her and just let her lead the life she wants. In time to come, his kid will get to know her mother is betraying this family. And this is something which his wife does not want the kid know.

She's married and not seeking a divorce, so do any of you think her adulterer will wait for her and not get married if he isn't or he wouldn't look for another woman who is single? Men who play with people's wife are no angel and no 1-woman faithful saint. Eventually his wife will see through this adulterer but it's all too late. TS can give his wife the freezer treatment.

Stud00
17-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Bro TS,

I know you must be feeling like shit now, confused, emotionally etc. I feel the same now, as i have a similiar situation as you, except for me, its confirmed. She confessed to me.

My advice is to take it slow and easy, gather all the ammo, you can. and do what you need to do. In a adult forum like this, even though many of our fellow bros plainly say that they would fuck another person's wife, gf behind their back, but honestly, i doubt anyone in their right frame of mind would do so. Ever had an angry bf or husband coming after you with a parang? that's some thought for those who can't keep their dick outta other people's wife or gf's skirts. Personally i think that it is darn not steady!

Take it easy bro..

Ohkui
17-04-2011, 06:32 PM
at times, u read fr media that couple got stucked, cud not seperate while hving sex.
tis is wat bomoh's hv made curse in the unfaithful woman, upon request fr hubby.
although it sounds malu-shameful,but it is still solid rock evidience for self defence.

fazer6s
17-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Bro fairman

Do come to terms that no matter how u try to salvage things (which is a good thing) but deep down u'll always know her heart is no longer there. And if it could happen Once ..... Hmmm twice is not far away.

As for the kid, later they'll know the truth

Grap on to yr self n move on to search a new better life

Obviously the anger of hurt pride n ego is there but u'll never know that sometimes the grass is greener on the other side

As for the other man shld it be me i too will be wary that she can do it to me as well

Gd luck bro

Malay
20-04-2011, 06:47 PM
Cant we like maybe hire a gal to court the guy that yur wife is seeing then use the photographs and show it to yur wife...Ask her then "is this the kind of guy that yu are willing to go for and give up everything..."

fairman
20-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Just came back from Korea. We do enjoy the trip and our kid too. During the trip I been thinking... Well if she wanted to be this way, let ut be. I will go and enjoy with my own fling

see see only
20-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Just came back from Korea. We do enjoy the trip and our kid too. During the trip I been thinking... Well if she wanted to be this way, let ut be. I will go and enjoy with my own fling

Ha ... me second you .... we r man aren't we :rolleyes: can take up ... can put down :D

fairman
20-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Ha ... me second you .... we r man aren't we :rolleyes: can take up ... can put down :D

Agree with u bro!!! Men can go and fling, why not for lady. My wife can fling, why not me.:) we still can be lovely husband and wife.

newbieboy
20-04-2011, 10:01 PM
do what you have to do, but don't make the same mistake as your wife... LOCK YOUR PHONE. pass lock is so handy :rolleyes:

see see only
20-04-2011, 10:06 PM
do what you have to do, but don't make the same mistake as your wife... LOCK YOUR PHONE. pass lock is so handy :rolleyes:

Ha ....... this one ME 100% ... agree :cool:

We do have a "MEN CHARTER" to protect us yet :D

fairman
21-04-2011, 07:11 AM
Ha ....... this one ME 100% ... agree :cool:

We do have a "MEN CHARTER" to protect us yet :D

Haha, i always lock it:)

blohsg
21-04-2011, 08:48 AM
hmmm ... at the end of the day after all your flings ... why do you still go back home to your family ? Becoz of your child ? Becoz it's a place to stay in ?

It's like in front of you is your house burning up in flames ... maybe your house might burn down ... maybe it's only suffer minor exterior damages or lose structural integrity but you're choosing now to walk away and take refuge in a hotel 81 ...

Can you or will you fight to save this burning wreck or will you b at peace looking away & find solace in other "easier" means?

Bro ... go have a few flings and excite us with your F/Rs ... but at the end of it all ... hope you find what you're looking fer w/o having to look back at this point in them b4 you take the leap :)

Man ... there are some really hot F/Ls out there plus da ladies are coming out of their closet with the intend to play.

jameschong1
21-04-2011, 11:07 PM

---
U are werang green beret, green helmet, green hat and very sonn face also green green.
But I did noi sms your wife hor

Sweetiedreams
23-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Most women just enjoyed the attention, care and concern from men.
Perhaps she's just enjoying the feeling of getting courted by a man all over again. To be honest all of us girls just love the feeling of being pursued la.
Have u Been neglecting her also?

Actually ain't it more difficult to be under the same roof but having your own flings? Is that good for the kids too?

blohsg
26-04-2011, 09:41 AM
SweetieDreams : men enjoy the same attention care concern dished out by women ... maybe 1 of them have to start clapping ...

peanuts100k
26-04-2011, 02:31 PM

Before I fling in situations like this,think what is best for your family,what if one day your daughter grow up to find out that both parents had their own flings and affairs,and she finds it normal,this may affect her upbringing.I have a children,that's how I feel.Try to trash it with your wife and remind her the consequences,this will only get nowwhere.

Holo
26-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Two wrongs don't make both right, please think hard

arsenal_84
29-04-2011, 06:16 PM
something for TS to read:
http://www.womensinfidelity.com/

willy_poh
01-05-2011, 01:24 PM
i've seen quite a number of sg girls having affairs behind husband back. They can still go home n pretend nothing happens. If a relationship reaches this stage, i rather get myself a divorced.
My cousin just file for a divorced. She has been suspecting something is wrong with her husband thus hired a PI to follow him for 3 days. Surprised at the finding she used the evidence and manage to have custody of the 2 kids, leaving her husband pocket with one big hole; as in monthly maintenance and she gets 80% of the house. (so bro your case might be the same if you go find a fling and she does that to you, than i'm going to say bye bye to you)
I find it rather stupid of you to come to terms with your wife in having own fling. You put yourself in a very dangerous position if she ever one day get a PI to gather evidence against you.
If she is really not interested in the guy and only exchanging SMSs, than talk to your wife nicely and say that you do not like that. If she really love u and the family, than she will know who to choose n what to do.

arsenal_84
01-05-2011, 03:25 PM
i've seen quite a number of sg girls having affairs behind husband back. They can still go home n pretend nothing happens. If a relationship reaches this stage, i rather get myself a divorced.

in such cases, strike while the iron is hot.

now the question is how to divorce with minimum cost, get custody of your kids (if any) and avoid losing respect from your kids (sometimes you have no idea what your wife might be telling your kids).
certain words can be poison for your kids emotional well-being.
seen a secondary school mate break down in class before whenever he talks about his family situation.

i believe both parties is most likely to point their fingers at one another when a marriage breaks apart, rather than tell the truth to their children.
what they don't realized is that the children deserved to know the truth whether they like it or not.
never underestimate the intelligence of kids nowadays, what you don't tell them, doesn't mean that they don't know, in their early age some kids already developed a high level of EQ.

bradpitt968
03-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Keep thinking about it is not healthy for you emotionally.

The No. 1 rule if you think that your partner is cheating is to confirm your suspicions.

Call that number from a public phone and hang up after the receiver 1st "hello". You'll get your answer. ;)

It is in time like this when I am so glad that I have "private no" function.

Anyway .... let's assume that it is a guy ... so?

Let's assume that his wife slept with him ... so?

You confront her and asked her about this ... she say "Yes" ... so?

What are you going to do? Divorce her? Dump her?

If the answer is "No" ... then be pro-active. Start to court her back. The day when she confess to you .... is the day you know that she's yours.

bradpitt968
03-05-2011, 07:41 PM
hmmm ... at the end of the day after all your flings ... why do you still go back home to your family ? Becoz of your child ? Becoz it's a place to stay in ?

It's like in front of you is your house burning up in flames ... maybe your house might burn down ... maybe it's only suffer minor exterior damages or lose structural integrity but you're choosing now to walk away and take refuge in a hotel 81 ...

Can you or will you fight to save this burning wreck or will you b at peace looking away & find solace in other "easier" means?

Bro ... go have a few flings and excite us with your F/Rs ... but at the end of it all ... hope you find what you're looking fer w/o having to look back at this point in them b4 you take the leap :)

Man ... there are some really hot F/Ls out there plus da ladies are coming out of their closet with the intend to play.

But seriously ... when a relationship reaches that stage .... where you no longer has a "soul mate" but become "room mate".

Then just let go liao. But if you cannot let go .... then work on it. Woman are emotional ... you must learn how to hold their heart.

Example :

Notice scratches or whatever small little injury that she has. Usually gal's feet sure got some problem. Notice the small injury ... then sound very "gan chi-ong" .... ask "How come like that?" ... "Pain or not?" .. then massage.

Basically really care and dote on her like what we will do on our own daughters. Even the tone of voice when we are talking to them.

But don't rush things too much. Do it slowly ... with love.

It may work.

This is not 100% confirm will work .... but if you want to keep the relationship ... then you can try this.

angmoguy
05-05-2011, 09:31 AM
talk to her, most women need emotional support. If she's not getting that at home she is may find solace with someone else. that may turn into an affair cos the other guy just wants sex and is playing her along.
The 1st thing to do is to talk to her, find out what is happening in her life. Divorce is always expensive & messy, even more so if children are involved. It will also effect everyone around you, your work, your family.
Think very carefully what you want to do, good luck.