PDA

View Full Version : How to talk my girl into swinging

Newbonk
12-04-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm in my late 20s male and is interested in swinging. I'll just like to know how did you guys broach the subject to swing to your partners?

Experienced swing bros kindly pm me and perhaps we can explore the opportunity if I can convince her. Looking at 2-2 couples mmff (if that's how you call it).

Thanks.

simple2kee
13-04-2011, 09:48 PM
I'll just like to know how did you guys broach the subject to swing to your partners?

let me help u do the job. i should b able to convince her.

jasdude
14-04-2011, 01:40 AM
I'm in my late 20s male and is interested in swinging. I'll just like to know how did you guys broach the subject to swing to your partners?

Experienced swing bros kindly pm me and perhaps we can explore the opportunity if I can convince her. Looking at 2-2 couples mmff (if that's how you call it).

Thanks.

Join my group for casual outings . No obligations to join in our after events . exposure to swingers will help . if you are interested ! PM me .

Redeemer81
14-04-2011, 02:33 AM
tie her up, blindfold her, put her on a swing, invite some friends over to watch soccer with her in the swing, after that, u can tell her , swinging not v scary right. so now u can start to take off her blindfold next time.

Newbonk
15-04-2011, 12:23 AM
what 's her character like? always stay at home or at least willing to go to chill out for a glass after work? or too resist on night life?

my own experience. those too guai guai type girl, you can forget about it

She doesn't like clubbing and stuff but is ok for a drink. However, we do not do that much, can say we are more homely and private. She isn't too adventurous in bed but mentioned anal and 3some (+ guy) before! She doesn't like me to be with other ladies, i think thats part of the problem. :o

Newbonk
15-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Join my group for casual outings . No obligations to join in our after events . exposure to swingers will help . if you are interested ! PM me .

Thanks bro, will think about it, but I think we will prefer to be discreet/private about this, so not likely to join in for outings out in the open.

geckoSG
15-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Well, bring her to a playgound with a swing, then ask her to sit on it, then
u start pushing her from behind...

There you have it! You have brought the topic of swinging into LIFE! :D

orchideous
15-04-2011, 07:22 PM
maybe try anal, then 3some+guy first. hopefully she'll eventually consider +girl? take it slow!

Newbonk
15-04-2011, 07:49 PM
I wonder why my posts have to be vetted before they are "released" while here we have comedians with their insightful contributions. Can the mods spare us the bad swing jokes? :confused:

jasdude
15-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks bro, will think about it, but I think we will prefer to be discreet/private about this, so not likely to join in for outings out in the open.

Bro , its gona be hard cos your girl will feel shy and tense if every meet up is gona be straight into the room . We meet up for drinks or dinner like what you do with your friends nothing usual will happen but jokes and laughter . This will ease the shyness and the tension your partner will feel . Also its easier for her to talk to a fellow swinger gal to answer any queries than you keep on persuading her . think about it .

ashleygal
15-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Bro , its gona be hard cos your girl will feel shy and tense if every meet up is gona be straight into the room . We meet up for drinks or dinner like what you do with your friends nothing usual will happen but jokes and laughter . This will ease the shyness and the tension your partner will feel . Also its easier for her to talk to a fellow swinger gal to answer any queries than you keep on persuading her . think about it .

strangely, this is one of the very rare few time that I totally agree with what you said.

=======================================

Well TS, it's good for gals to talk to gals esp those new to swinging. it kinda help your gal to have a better idea of the swinging scene from a gals perspective and she can ask the gals for advice or and queries she had on swinging.

simple2kee
16-04-2011, 09:33 PM
I wonder why my posts have to be vetted before they are "released" while here we have comedians with their insightful contributions.

im no comedian. im seriously wanna offer u help.

Lamborginiboy
17-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Simple way would be to fantasize about it whilst having sex, you can tell her to imagine the scenario while you're having sex and see how she reacts, normally, putting yourselves in such a scenario will be a great way to gauge her reaction to the whole swinging thingy....

golf
17-04-2011, 03:21 AM
good luck, bro ts. :D
but i guess it'll be quite difficult to convince a "homely" & "conservative thinking" girl into swinging. :(

jasdude
17-04-2011, 08:54 AM
strangely, this is one of the very rare few time that I totally agree with what you said.

=======================================

Well TS, it's good for gals to talk to gals esp those new to swinging. it kinda help your gal to have a better idea of the swinging scene from a gals perspective and she can ask the gals for advice or and queries she had on swinging.

Hey ! so you are implying that most of the time ; things I say are crap right ! :D Today is sunday ! u go sengkang fly kite okie ! Is this better ?