PDA

View Full Version : Girls only prefer tall guys, i am so short

mikeshinoda
11-04-2011, 02:52 PM
I am 165cm tall. All my gal friends told me they want to find a guy who is 180cm tall. Is it going to be hard for me to find a gf?

sammyboyfor
11-04-2011, 05:22 PM
I am 165cm tall. All my gal friends told me they want to find a guy who is 180cm tall. Is it going to be hard for me to find a gf?

This guy's only 170cm tall and he has no problems.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/comic-news/TomCruise_1.jpg

dyelook
11-04-2011, 05:29 PM
http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/68994/Hong-Kongs-actor-Eric-Tsang-poses-on-the-red.jpg

do i look tall to you;)

rukkie
11-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Height doesn't matter in a horizontal position.

84lukechan
11-04-2011, 05:42 PM
This guy's only 170cm tall and he has no problems.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/comic-news/TomCruise_1.jpg

Lol bro . Nice answer :)

cah8977
11-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Please, don't be bother by this. 天生我才必有用。。。。probable the right one hasn't appear yet.

hamsapkwai
11-04-2011, 09:41 PM
I`m 1.75M but girls find me annoying . You probably got a more endearing personality than me .

Some girls find big tall guys intimidating.

And you know the saying, tall men like short girls and the reverse is also true for tall girls. They like shorter guys.

Damn now i know why i could not get to date that gorgeous tall girl in my class in school :o

jolli
12-04-2011, 12:56 AM
165 is a little short, but Singaporean girls are pretty short too averaging at 150-155...so just be cool and confident and not so picky and i'm sure you'll find someone..

RealEstateGuy
12-04-2011, 02:41 AM
Height doesn't matter in a horizontal position.

But your limbs are basically proportionate to your body ie height. Unless you are a monkey. I think that is the assumption some women make. I dont have a short dick problem but I can see why some men dont get pussy.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-04-2011, 10:18 AM

Don't be discouraged that your height does not match most of your girl friends expectation. Nowadays women are getting very complex making very complex decisions in their boyfriends choice, these decisions are much more complex than those of us. They're using a number of criterias at which height is just 1 of the criteria, and in their search, what they do is, they trade off between pros and cons and try to get the best mix they can and settle for what seems reasonable and secure for them. I understand it's always going to be imperfect and unfair, but, hey! the world is not perfect and fair! ;)

Just be confident and do not lose your self-esteem due to your height. You should start working hard on your career building up your wealth cos money will also buy you height and stop worrying. ;)

Remember this proverb: I cried because I had no shoes till I saw a man with no legs.

Good luck! :D

RealEstateGuy
12-04-2011, 12:20 PM
I think with SG women in general if your wallet is big enough you can be dickless and still be their top choice. Example, I drive my old Honda around and they turn their noses at me in the car park. I roll the MBZ SUV in and its smiles, quick glances even if they are with their husband or BF, sometimes even cat calls in the car park when its girls night out around Orchad Road. One Auntie type had the audacity to leave her name card on my windshield when I shopped for groceries after I softly rejected her flirting.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Appreciate how you are born, some things just cannot be changed.
If the ladies around you told you that, just listen, these can only probably be friends and nothing more intimate.

Look around for other ladies with different criteria, some like short, some like fat, some like .........etc etc...

To Uncle Sam, tommy is voted one of the most handsome man in the world before & is multi-millionaire, even he is 150cm, if im a lady also take ah (but on the other hand, he is the one choosing) :D

kevin3505
12-04-2011, 09:24 PM
bro,short is not ur fault...i'm also only 165 but i still can get gf and get marry .there is not a problem...u must have confidence for urself,give u all my support .wish u all the best!! u will meet ur princess soon~~:D

loneyheart
13-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Tall or Short

When u lay on the bed it make no different

Ladies r more attracted by how u talk

owl888
13-04-2011, 03:47 AM
No matter how short or tall u r, definitely there'll be a gal somewhere in a corner of the Sg/World waiting for you. It's u who needs to search for her:)

TS, go outside the circle. Explore around sure u can find the gf!

see see only
13-04-2011, 01:34 PM
TS,

It may sound sound blunt but in my opinion ...

It was just an excuse to have a clean break up with you so that you have no defence over .... :(

When someone is in love, they only look at the good points of their partners but when the time is up, they usually choose the weakest and something that can never change to attack on .... :) For example, too fat, too old, cant stand your parents, or even a mole on the face .... etc & etc.

So bro, dont worry is nothing to do with your height. Go build on your plus points to out shine others.

PIAKTHISGIRL
13-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Height doesn't matter on bed though!

Bastard86
13-04-2011, 06:02 PM
lol... and he acts with all the chiobus...

http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/68994/Hong-Kongs-actor-Eric-Tsang-poses-on-the-red.jpg

do i look tall to you;)

DAdults
13-04-2011, 06:13 PM

It is just an excuse to make you give up on them.... You better start asking yourself what actually is wrong with you.. Good luck for your search for a gf.

bigbadwolf78
13-04-2011, 11:23 PM
No matter how short or tall u r, definitely there'll be a gal somewhere in a corner of the Sg/World waiting for you. It's u who needs to search for her:)

TS, go outside the circle. Explore around sure u can find the gf!

I definitely agree with bro Owl..TS just needs to widen social circle..expand the search..to a gal who's only 155...u would be tall from her perspective :D

eternally
15-04-2011, 12:37 AM
sometimes if there is no chemistry, no matter how tall or short is not a matter anymore here. i admit this is 1 method gals use to shoo or indirectly reject a guy. Cos i use this method b4...just to make the guy give up on me.

Big Sexy
15-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Silvio Berlusconi isnt very tall i heard.
maybe that is why he needs a hooker,
but hey, he has load of lovers too:D

venussg
16-04-2011, 02:23 PM
I think with SG women in general if your wallet is big enough you can be dickless and still be their top choice. Example, I drive my old Honda around and they turn their noses at me in the car park. I roll the MBZ SUV in and its smiles, quick glances even if they are with their husband or BF, sometimes even cat calls in the car park when its girls night out around Orchad Road. One Auntie type had the audacity to leave her name card on my windshield when I shopped for groceries after I softly rejected her flirting.

ya think true, saw several cases even the girl is taller tan man

Boliaoz
16-04-2011, 07:40 PM
If He is considered tall, who is short ?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7p77wBr1CEo/SWKJhb6soTI/AAAAAAAAABQ/_gjKrbhd8So/s400/troyer250_1.jpg

nottituck
17-04-2011, 01:26 AM

tell them you have a genetic defect - you are slightly shorter but you have a longer and thicker penis and a longer tongue becos of that.

;)

bangala69
17-04-2011, 06:37 AM
TS dun be disheartened and dun be stressed up over why no girls want u ... cos everything is FATED...

I am everything out of any girl's desire list

FAT
SHORT
JOBLESS
BALDING
MONEYLESS

and yet I managed to get married...

so dun despair... when the time comes... u will hv it...

ps... but dun expect FBs if u are like me lah ... :o:D

lacoruna69
17-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Don't believe a f**king word what SG sluts told you.

Once you start making big bucks, they will run after you tearing off their panties begging you to poke them hard.

DrPussy
17-04-2011, 10:01 AM
he is not tall as well

http://news.xinhuanet.com/ziliao/2003-01/17/xinsrc_a0bf559e1caa437d8d4b0de81dab97c1.jpg

Hehe, interesting but he don't mind killing thousands of people if needed.

In SG, sometimes $$ more important than the heights :D

gearfried
17-04-2011, 05:26 PM
think chen jian bin got say in one of the jack neo's movie: 五短必有一长! so no worries!

cheongsterjon
18-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Don't believe a f**king word what SG sluts told you.

Once you start making big bucks, they will run after you tearing off their panties begging you to poke them hard.

i agree with you sammybro..some girls real materialistic....they can act high class in front of those under their charge, even if the subordinates are old enough to be their fathers, absolut no respect given to the uncles in terms of age...then when you see them at ladies nites...you see them flirt with those rich boys and their bosses...of cos when i managed to up or bed these girls..sure given them a song song time..bang them hard in revenge for those bullied by them but the problem is this makes them more song...they love to be banged hard...:D

bangala69
21-04-2011, 08:06 AM
bro, short doesnt mattar....

learn to do this.... see my avatar.....will touch all walls of her CB

:D:p

mikeshinoda
23-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks bros for all the wise words :) Just confessed to a girl I like yesterday, no surprise she rejected me cause she prefers 175 and above when she herself is only 158cm. Oh well just gotta keep on searching!

DarKz
02-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks bros for all the wise words :) Just confessed to a girl I like yesterday, no surprise she rejected me cause she prefers 175 and above when she herself is only 158cm. Oh well just gotta keep on searching!

I am 165 cm, and I feel short as well. But everyone has their strength and weakness.

Wish you good luck for the next one! :D

observer85
03-05-2011, 04:21 PM
hais... i know how u feel..cause i'm only 161m...and on one believe i'm 26 if they look at me... ==
tat's y up to nw, i still do not have a girlfriend before... and i'm stupid enough to go to find a FL which i give my FIRST & ONLY ONE TIME to her up till now, becase she say she likes me, but after when i bring her home to meet my parents, she told me she's a play girl... Sigh...