PDA

View Full Version : to seek new FB or to manage my current FB

dovegofresh
11-04-2011, 12:25 AM
He is just such a popular guy among every female he come across.

Does anyone have a better idea for me? :confused:

Confusion. Pain. Unanswered questions. These are only some of what we face when someone turns their back on us...

Relationship is a very special thing, fragile at times, easily broken, and not so easy to mend.

Will the next FB be for the better or for the worse??? :rolleyes:

Intro: I'm Dove, 33, 158/68 (ample), bi/les
Just a simple jane with simple heart :p

jasdude
11-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi Dove

Management of FB ? from how you put it across in your starting post i assume that you have more vested interest than just a FB in your partner .If you are into exclusiveness , talk to him . But being popular with the opposite sex only proves that you had a good catch . Be confident of yourself and if he is yours he is yours . Just remember FB stands for Friend with benefits with no strings attached . Any additional commitments or requirements are all established through communication and no taken by granted . Understand yourself and what you want because if you take on another FB you might end up with the same dilemmas that you are facing .

devan69
11-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi dove u will never keep him wif u as s fb and since he is so popular around gals , and I think alot of guys is waiting for u to be their fb as u stated tat u r a bi which every guy will love to own u as their gal lol and I'm one of the guy too

maninsinsha
11-04-2011, 01:04 PM
TS, what exactly are you seeking??? A boyfriend or FB??? :confused:

If you are seeking a FB, then why the hurt and confusion??? Having a FB is supposed to be uncomplicated.. He is just someone who can and will fulfill part of your desires/fantasy but emotional baggage is definitely not one of them... You probably need to ask yourself if you are putting too much emotion into this... If you can't separate the distinction between seeking a boyfriend and FB, then I would strongly urged you to reconsider as in the end, you will only drown in your search...

Good luck...

yang punk
11-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Hi Dove

Just ask yourself...'who needs who more?' If you need him more than he needs you then you have to bear with the competition. But if you are looking for a more permanent partner then better to move on and set your sights lower, for someone who needs you more than you need him! ;)

libraguy75
11-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi Dove

Just ask yourself...'who needs who more?' If you need him more than he needs you then you have to bear with the competition. But if you are looking for a more permanent partner then better to move on and set your sights lower, for someone who needs you more than you need him! ;)

I agreed.

Dove you need to make up your mind on what exactly do you want.

dovegofresh
11-04-2011, 11:50 PM
thank you for so many advices and what about the definitions of FB!

some are right about ppl PM me till my inbox are 100% full :o

Email can be reach at: [email protected]

We are just humans, we have feelings.

Deathsender
12-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Dear dovegofresh

Being popular with the gals he meet does not necessary equate to performance in the bedroom. However you would certainly have to be clear on what you are looking out for ... a bf to a permanent partner or just a FB. As bro jasdude have pointed out earlier ... its friends with benefits without any strings attached (quoted) ... And once you get attached and emotionally involved ... things become alot more complicated and certainly messy as well. Anyway coming to FB part of being shared or being exclusive ... this would certainly have to be discussed upfront as being honest to each other makes things alot clearer.

However we are not here to make decisions for you but provide you with recommendations as the ultimate decision would have to come from yourself.

Cheers KL

szs13
12-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Hi Dove

It is not right to feel any "pain" if you're looking at your relationship with him as a, supposedly, a no-strings-attached FB relationship.
It should be purely platonic and you just enjoy each other's company on bed.

It is important not to get your emotions inclined onto such a relationship, because it usually ends up with nothing...
I might be direct, and even hurting you, but just want to let you understand the truth.

The truth is, you're just one of his many FBs perhaps? And he would not have that much time to put much attention to you.
So take it easy.

Cheers :)

throbwolf
12-04-2011, 09:42 PM
TS. You are tangling your heart strings together.. it sucks just at any time.

It's about intimate boundaries. when it's you and your FB, it's all mutual understanding for each others' needs.. but that doesnt mean that nothing can grow out of it.. but before it does happen.. does the other party feel the same way you do.

That's my explanation in its simplest form..

beng240818369
12-04-2011, 11:08 PM
In-line to become your fb I'm jus a simple men 30 178 95

DAdults
13-04-2011, 05:58 PM
some are right about ppl PM me till my inbox are 100% full :o

Oops... I am one of them... Guilty as charged...

youngdevil86
13-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Let's Just rephrase your words here...

She is just such a popular girl among every male she come across.
( you post thread mentioning that you are a girl, guys confirm pounce )

Does anyone have a better idea for me?
( Be an anonymous user )

Confusion. Pain. Unanswered questions. These are only some of what we face when someone turns their back on us...
( who to reply ? who to trust ? too many msgs.. GOD dammit.. )

Relationship is a very special thing, fragile at times, easily broken, and not so easy to mend.
( Relationships with these BUAYA'S in the forum easily broken easy mend easy to find )

Will the next FB be for the better or for the worse???
( Your call.. choose wisely )

Intro: I'm youngdevil, 26, 162/68 (meaty), EX gay ( experimental )
Just a simple jack with simple heart =D

dovegofresh
17-04-2011, 02:53 PM
you can look for a new FB while maintaining with her. I have a few FBs, although we don't always keep in touch, but we are just like friends.

Okforu, I think you got alittle confused when you respond to my post...
between looking for a new FB while maintaining with "her" instead of him :confused:

you might be right as well! becos i could be seeking for a female FB instead of a male one...aint it a pretty good idea? ;) :rolleyes:
since i am bi/les; might be good to change my tastebuds for now n looking forward instead of putting my emotion just on him

myMilkyWay88
17-04-2011, 09:10 PM
hahaha dove, we like your positive attitude!:D

Shall we chill and pick up the pieces? pm us and let us know if u r keen

dovegofresh
26-04-2011, 01:00 AM
It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away
Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues
`Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling
Tell me baby where did I go wrong
I could put my arms around every boy I see
But they'd only remind me of you
I went to the doctor n'guess what he told me
Guess what he told me
He said girl u better try to have fun
No matter what you'll do
But he's a fool
`Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you

all the flowers that you planted, mama
In the back yard
All died when you went away
I know that living with you baby was sometimes hard
But I'm willing to give it another try
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing compares
Nothing compares to you :o:o:o

ConsensualLust
26-04-2011, 09:45 AM
http://www.google.com.sg/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DiUiTQvT0W_0&rct=j&sa=X&ei=MSG2TY7XKYLjrAf0sfHEDQ&ved=0CBcQuAIwAA&q=nothing+compares+to+you+&usg=AFQjCNEMhmY8sjSuP2c7gVwmOn_0UiDL9A&cad=rja

hmmmmmm , song from my era . really brings back memories .

blohsg
26-04-2011, 10:32 AM
lively postings with accompanying mv

Dovegofresh : you get the best of both worlds ... so why not ... your boundaries of pleasure is limited only by how many men or women you take on ;)

How about something from "You Oughta Know" (http://youtu.be/NPcyTyilmYY)- Alanis Morisette?

BigBoy2
26-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Sorry just my 2 cents worth.... I think its more like LOVE then just a simple FB........Time to wake up and pull yourself out of this shit......

Sorry, in my context.... Any time, any day, any where.... If my FB is taking the exit route..... I will just move on...... Think she had got better choice or better option.

So Just MOVE ON THERE IS A HUGE FOREST OUT THERE....

geckoSG
26-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Sis,

Obviously you have step out of the FB into the LOVER sort of RS. Depends on
what you want. If your FB want to remain as FB and you want to have LOVER
sort of RS, then things will not work out for you.

If you want RS, then have a LOVER instead. You are a Bi, I'm sure a lady or
another man can provide you with better LOVER status instead.

Popular guys are like that, they get more ladies hits every where they go,
the same reason why you are attracted to him.

So, stay focus on what you want, and you will not be hurt. Do drop the
lizardman a PM if you wanna chat more... :D

Scarrlet
26-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Before going on with a smoking hot chick/guy, always remember that once she’s yours, it ain’t a 'happily ever after'. Be prepared to fend off interest from hordes of other deprived bastards/bitches on a frequent basis(it comes with the job). Being with a hot girl/guy isn’t always a bed of roses.

TRUE STORY.

blohsg
26-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Scarlet : You'll end up being paranoid at every turn wondering if they're being propositioned or propositioning themselves?

You're dated a hot gal b4 & she's really popular coz she's bi as well ?

Hmmm ... we've not heard much about bi-sexual men ... are there any out there ? Wonder if this would be an issue for them too.

Life's never too ez ... you win some you lose some ...

:D What's in the backseat ?

Scarrlet
26-04-2011, 05:58 PM
blohsg : Try guessing what's in the backseat! Hint: *point to me* :rolleyes:

So anyways, yes there're bi men out there for sure. I'm actually looking for 1 guy and lady bi/bi curious as me and my fb partner will wanna have some 4some fun!

Will be posting that thread up soon. ;)

blohsg
26-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Scarlett : yo ... you're sprawled over the back seat ... room for 1 more maybe ?

Looking forward to more dee-lite-ful sessions from you ... do you write F/Rs (if everyone's okie) condensed versions ? it's less time consuming and more strai8 to the point ... grunt grunt oh yes ! That would make a lot of members here very "excited" ;)

hmmm maybe you're more comfortable with showing us how it's done ? can't wait ;)

Scarrlet
26-04-2011, 07:09 PM
FRs ah? I haven't done that before but I'm not sure if im comfortable kissing and telling in a very detailed FR. Lol! I'll think about it.

Besides, way too lazy to go into so much details. But I know I got a reall good and hard fuck from kkboomboom88 on Sunday! :P Hope to see him sometime soon.

Other than that, me and my new found bi friend, cooldudex are looking for a bi/curious guy and chick for a fuck next Monday.

Ah.... love planning for my week ahead.

So, any takers? Will post up a detailed thread later! :cool:

blohsg
26-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Haha living the life of a party :) bi guy? Where did you find 1 like that? Normally they're straight or not ... Nothing inbetween or curious :) you're going to try forming a daisy chain of interconnected bodies in motion? Your fr doesn't need names hehe just blow by blow account of who gets what and how its being done or how it feels? You just set the scene and relive the exciting moments?