PDA

View Full Version : How I lost my anal V in a camp

Maggi0770
09-04-2011, 11:38 PM
I posted the first part in Have Sex in camp thread but decided to start my own thread. Sorry to bro hardon.

Disclaimer: Sorry if I am slow in posting as I need to type (I am a slow typer) and need to recall what happened that many years back.

This is the first time I am starting a thread as is my sharing of my first time getter buggered, also my first time doing it in a CAMP.

My story.

Before Dempsey Hill was a popular place for a drink, it was actually the old CMPB, before it moved to Lower Delta. So just before, like a year or 2 before, all the night spots sprouted, there was still one camp that was not moved out. I know for my BF then was from that unit. It was a relax one corner unit, with seasonal peak throughout the year. Anyway my story starts when he has his night duty there.

I was damn fedup with not seeing him for the whole week for BMT, and then coming back with both of us hitting the sack for all we were worth, I mean after getting it almost everyday, and then gotta tahan for 5 days a week, it's bad.
So the good news was that he got posted to somewhere near Tanglin, not some god forsaken place near the zoo or off the main island.

The interesting part was that in that camp, the guard duty was only done by 2 persons, and supposedly one sergeant (regular).

My story begins 4 months into being in that unit, one of my BF's guard duty session.
That night he was having guard duty and I was at home, he was damned horny and so was I as it was about 2 weeks past my monthlies. So we were using our pagers nonstop to instruct each other to do things to our own bodies.

Maggi0770
10-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Anyway the sergeant brought a girl back to camp. Dunno if it's his girl or not but a girl nonetheless. He was into BDSM, then we had no clue what it was. Anyway, there are a few aircon sound proof studios in the camp and since he is the highest in command, he drew the keys to one of the studios, and told the newbies to no disturb him for the night. He will be responsible for the place and the keys.

As newbies, the two of them just continue to do their own stuff, and ignored that room, even if there’s light and sound.

I was very intrigued when he told me on the phone that night about the sergeant bringing his girl back to camp until the morning, and since the next day was a Sat, no one returned to camp, just the next 2 newbies reporting for weekend duty the next morning by 0800. I was intrigued for I was always had a fantasy to do it in camp, like a POW camp.

So I asked him to peep, and see if he can find out what, or rather how they do it in that room. As in it was a room with just chairs, and not sofas, so not too comfortable, even if it’s has aircon, quite cold one. the coldest that I know of then., 13 degrees. can set until I think 11 degrees. what kind of position, I was just being a kaypo.

He chicken out. say he don’t wanna sign extra weekend duty. For if that happened then, gotta wait till duty over can be with me.. Of course I teased him and keep urging him but he just flatly refused. So they went on their normal routine and he came back to me the next morning. I was like, wow to bring a girl back to camp to have an aircon sound proof studio free to do stuff sure sounds good.

Since he don’t wanna do anything then, I bo bian, gotta just pout. The next morning, before he even woke up, the sergeant just returned the keys and drove off even before my BF woke up.

The next month the same sergeant brought another girl back while my hubby was doing that Friday duty again. After he told me, I pleaded with him to go take a look, but he was too scared as he was still new in camp. And don’t wanna step on the sergeant’s toes as he was very nice to all the newbies. some nonsense like wanna give him the space, legal or illegal to do whatever he wants. I means he said since he is the highest in command there, they will just do what’s asked, within reason. And nothing is more reasonable than being told to ignore them.

So I bo bian though this time, it fired my curiosity to wanna know what happens inside.

Maggi0770
10-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Sorry people, I posted but all my posts need to be screened. Need to wait.

Maggi0770
10-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Anyway the sergeant brought a girl back to camp. Dunno if it's his girl or not but a girl nonetheless. He was into BDSM, then we had no clue what it was. Anyway, there are a few aircon sound proof studios in the camp and since he is the highest in command, he drew the keys to one of the studios, and told the newbies to no disturb him for the night. He will be responsible for the place and the keys.

As newbies, the two of them just continue to do their own stuff, and ignored that room, even if there’s light and sound.

I was very intrigued when he told me on the phone that night about the sergeant bringing his girl back to camp until the morning, and since the next day was a Sat, no one returned to camp, just the next 2 newbies reporting for weekend duty the next morning by 0800. I was intrigued for I was always had a fantasy to do it in camp, like a POW camp.

So I asked him to peep, and see if he can find out what, or rather how they do it in that room. As in it was a room with just chairs, and not sofas, so not too comfortable, even if it’s has aircon, quite cold one. the coldest that I know of then., 13 degrees. can set until I think 11 degrees. what kind of position, I was just being a kaypo.

He chicken out. say he don’t wanna sign extra weekend duty. For if that happened then, gotta wait till duty over can be with me.. Of course I teased him and keep urging him but he just flatly refused. So they went on their normal routine and he came back to me the next morning. I was like, wow to bring a girl back to camp to have an aircon sound proof studio free to do stuff sure sounds good.

Since he don’t wanna do anything then, I bo bian, gotta just pout. The next morning, before he even woke up, the sergeant just returned the keys and drove off even before my BF woke up.

The next month the same sergeant brought another girl back while my hubby was doing that Friday duty again. After he told me, I pleaded with him to go take a look, but he was too scared as he was still new in camp. And don’t wanna step on the sergeant’s toes as he was very nice to all the newbies. some nonsense like wanna give him the space, legal or illegal to do whatever he wants. I means he said since he is the highest in command there, they will just do what’s asked, within reason. And nothing is more reasonable than being told to ignore them.

So I bo bian though this time, it fired my curiosity to wanna know what happens inside that studio.

gambit76
10-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Please continue!! Camping here..

vincent03
10-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Please continue!! dun stop here :)

Canoneos
10-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Good stuff, please continue!

Maggi0770
10-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Hello. I am just wondering what the points system is about and how it works. Sorry new here so ask stupid question.

I am writing this story as I think this is one site where sexcapades are shared, hopefully without too much violence. After reading a few stories, I thought I'd just share one of the very few that I have.

I just got back from a day out with my family. Anyway on with the story.

------------------------------------

My BF then has been wanting my backdoor for a while, since we started dating back in JC. but I have never given him. I heard it was quite painful and so I told him off, and that if he wanna peaceful time with me without too many quarrel sessions, he better back off on it. But I know he is very into anal as many of the stories that he read was in that category. and he kept them in his 3.5 inch floppy disk. (If you guys can still remember it used to be 5.5 then 3.5 inch. ><)

So I started reading up on that too to see if I can give him a carrot to go peep into the room the next time this happens. After reading up on enemas and lubricants, and other precautions, I decided to give him that but wanna him to do that thing for me. See so curious that I don’t mind losing my anal virginity. I teased him for a while, of course I was not cruel enough to withhold sex for him. But I planted a possibility that anal is not unattainable. I told him that I may consider giving him my last piece of virginity if he can find out what’s going on in side that studio when the sergeant comes with a girl.

He was stunned at first, but warmed up to the idea after a few weeks. So 2 months later, when he was doing Friday night duty again, that same sergeant returned with the first girl that he brought over. The two Private were actually quite jealous that the sergeant is two timing with two Chio Booobs.

But at the last minute, he still chicken out. I guess BMT in Tekong really scared him quite a bit. I was so upset with him, that I begin to lose slight interest in our roll in the hay.

VanGogh
10-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Nice ! Thanks for sharing, pls continue :D

SunRayys
10-04-2011, 09:42 PM
hi Maggi0770 sis... thanks for sharing n waiting sexcitedly for u to update yr story soon... :D

Maggi0770
10-04-2011, 10:24 PM
One question. I have read in the FAQ but I have question: How do I up some1's points?

Just had dinner, Clear the kids homework and packed their school bags, and have just sent them to bed. So on with the story

----------------------------------------------------

I think that was the wake up call for him. He later told me he panicked then for I was not as interested. I still liked him loads then, but was probably just upset with him so that reaction to him. But he thought I was having second thoughts about him. So he tried during that period to be much nicer to me. Don’t get me wrong, he had been the romantic. Sending flowers, cards, pager messages, and spending loads of time with me all the time. Some how we can just talk and talk and never seemed to run outta topic to talk.

So it’s been a few months. Since that first encounter with that sergeant. and he has not done anything. Anyway, he got his LCP, and he didn’t get another opportunity to do Friday duty until I think about 3 months later. I of course have been dangling that carrot in front of him, to get him to peeped.

And it happened again. I think then was almost 8 months since he encountered that first time where sergeant bringing his girl to camp. That same regular did it again, and this time with a third girl. a very fair good looking girl.

Being horny and also, me urging him, he finally went after 1.5 hours of them being in that studio. He opened the door to the studio, and didn’t find them there, but the light to the inner room was switched on. Though they can see from the glass panel who has come in, they were too busy. with their activities to even notice that my BF was there.

Maggi0770
10-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Tired liao. Will continue tomorrow morning. Yawn Good night Samsters.

Rickey
10-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Hello. I am just wondering what the points system is about and how it works. Sorry new here so ask stupid question.

One question. I have read in the FAQ but I have question: How do I up some1's points?

Welcome to SBF !!.. sis, and thank u for sacrificing time frm yr family to write tis story for us bros/sis to read, enjoy & learn frm yr experience..:)

For yr 1st Qtn regarding the pts...the answer is...simply put :-...
the more pts u hav, the higher wil be yr reputation & trust among members of tis forum..i.e. to say it wil show how much u hav contributed to the forum & how honest, sincere, trustworthy & responsible person u are by the number of reputation pts u hav gained...& when u reach 35 pts u are usually given the POWER of 1

As for yr 2nd Qtn....u can only up a person's pts only when u get the POWER of 1 as stated abv. All u need to do is to click on the bell-shaped icon on the top right hand corner of each post.. fill up the appropriate column tat appears & click "Add reputation"..tats all to it

Hope tis info helps u, sis... Thanks again for writing yr story & hope to enjoy reading more of it...:):)

DeepBlue66
11-04-2011, 12:32 AM
nice one camping for more

Maggi0770
11-04-2011, 09:00 AM
@ Rickey: Thanks for the explanation. It makes more sense to me now.

@ Thanks to the campers, and for all who have increased my points. I just realised that the change in points can only happen after a period of time.

On with the story.

------------------------------------------------

What he saw, as he described to me later, was the scene of a Japanese BDSM routine. The girl was naked, rope tied, almost suspended, and was being whipped. on her back to her butt. The ropes were thick and looked really imposing and strong, and she was very fair, so can really see the red marks of the whip on her back. She was half moaning and half swearing, and pleading for him to stop but he kept raining the whip down on her, and spouting obscenities at her.

My BF was then dumbfounded as he was seeing such things for the first time, I would be too, until I searched the net to find out more and there is so much stuff on the web. He just did as I think what many of your guys would do, He went to a dark corner of that studio took his dick out and jerk off. I think he came twice, onto tissue paper that night, watching the live show.

According to him, he then as quietly as he could, sneaked out of the studio after about 1 hour seeing that they were still having fun and the girl came twice liao

KK sorry for the short update, need to get to work already.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Sis, you sure is one inquisitive horny girl :D

Keep up the good story here :p

blohsg
11-04-2011, 09:35 AM
very kinky ... update us when you can ... dun keep us dangling please ?

koofy
11-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi sis,

Yr story defintely brought back good old memories of that place...u sure yr bf not seeing "things"

keep the story coming :)

Ravenzou
11-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Nice updates, keep it up.

Maggi0770
11-04-2011, 05:57 PM
Sorry that I am not really comfortable nor am I good with the lemon scenes. so will de-sensationalize my story.

--------------------------------------------------

He quickly returned to the office and called me even though it was like past 12 am. Good thing I took the phone into my room that night, after hearing that he was going to go into the studio.

After he described to me and telling me what kinky stuff they were doing, I got quite turned on.

I mean I’d always had this thing about being taken while being helpless, and the second one that I’d had was to do it in a CAMP. We’d probably done it in many shopping malls, parks and beaches liao. So doing it in a CAMP, would be a very big turn on.

I told him to see if he can set up a session with me in CAMP and then I will give him my only V hole left. I mean I’d given my mouth to my first BF but he was a jerk and went on spreading that I was a good CIM slut. Damn that jerk. After I gave him my first head, and he CIM and he gotta go do these nonsense by bragging to his buddies.

And this BF took my virginity. He is really Husband material, so I’d thought what the heck, just do it. I mean hey we only live once, and if this so called gamble I didn’t win, (win as in we will stick together for much longer, though we together for 3 years liao, and had never quarreled), then so be it. At least I’d get to chose who I gave it to.

He was very apprehensive at first. But I began teasing him so badly that he nearly raped my ass during one of our sessions, that I knew it was only a matter of time that he can set things up.

He told me later, much later that he has been trying set things up for us, but never got the chance.

A year passed, and he got his CPL. I think it’s one month after his CPL that he finally got the chance.

---------------------------------------------------

Off to dinner.

Maggi0770
11-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Will go to sleep after this installment.

He quickly returned to the office and called me even though it was like past 12 am. Good thing I took the phone into my room that night, after hearing that he was going to go into the studio.

After he described to me and telling me what kinky stuff they were doing, I got quite turned on. I mean I’d always had this thing about being taken while being helpless, and the second one that I’d had was to do it in a CAMP. We’d probably done it in many shopping malls, parks and beaches already. So doing it in a CAMP, would be a very big turn on.

I told him to see if he can set up a session with me in CAMP and then I will give him my only V hole left. I mean I’d given my mouth to my first BF but he was a jerk and went on spreading that I was a good CIM slut. Damn that jerk. After I gave him my first head, and he CIM and he gotta go do these nonsense by bragging to his buddies.

And this BF took my virginity. He is really Husband material, so I’d thought what the heck, just do it. I mean hey we only live once, and if this so called gamble I didn’t win, (win as in we will stick together for much longer, though we together for 3 years liao, and had never quarreled), then so be it. At least I’d get to chose who I gave it to.

He was very apprehensive at first. But I began teasing him so badly that he nearly raped my ass during one of our sessions, that I knew it was only a matter of time that he can set things up.

He told me later, much later that he has been trying set things up for us, but never got the chance.

Some months passed, and he got his CPL. I think it’s one month after his CPL that he finally got the chance.

-----------------------------------------------

I really enjoyed recalling this story. Sorry if I am not too good and not too exciting writer like some of you here. Well it's my story so I'd tell it the way I can.

Sweet dreams

itchesbs
12-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Camp here for more update.

Maggi0770
12-04-2011, 09:20 AM
Just managed to type another installment before going to work. Just got 3 more cases to handle. Will see how much time I have to type.
Sorry to disappoint some bros that I don't know how to write lemon scenes. O well.

I got phone call one night at about 2130 to tell me to take a cab to his camp as he has sometime to give me and it’s urgent as he can’t get out. So I did as I was told. I mean it has been a while since we mentioned something like doing it in camp. And I was busy with Uni stuff then.

When I got there, he paid the cab driver, ushered me into the office. I was quite surprised to see no on in the camp as he told me there’s usually 2 person supposedly guarding the camp.

He said that the other person got an urgent call from home that his mother just had a stroke, and he had to rushed home. So my BF told him that he will be alright alone and won’t be writing any reports. So after thanking my BF loads, he left in a hurry.

It was not a Friday night, it was a wednesday night duty.

So I took a seat and just we just chatted. Finally I asked him what’s so urgent that I need to come at such a time at night. He had this sheepish grin on his face when he walked over to a bag and took out a strand of thick rope and asked if I wanted to try.

Maggi0770
12-04-2011, 05:41 PM
I told him some time back, that I’ve always had this rape fantasy to be sortta raped by my BF. This is kindda oxymoron as rape is to have unconsentual sex, but as my BF he is the last person who can rape me. So it’s kindda pseudo-rape. We had done a few things like being a little rough, and in parks, for him to take control, to do things like CIM and me on top of him. So we do have some sortta of a safe word. Safe words are words that tells your partner that you are really not comfortable with whatever he is doing and wants out NOW.

And another one is to do it in a army CAMP. So this would fulfil two of my deepest fantasy. Though of course, to have a fantasy is one thing, to be doing it is another. I was actually quite apprehensive. But he didn’t even give me the choice. He said that he is going to have sex with me, whether I wanna or not. He knows that kind of control over me is a turn on for me as I will be submitting myself totally to him. But we have never done it with ropes before and not in a CAMP.

He told me to change in the new clothes that he bought and brought me to the toilet and sortta ordered me to clear my system. So I followed. Kindda a role play that we sometime do. I was actually getting very excited and aroused. When I returned with a very tight T-shirt and skirt. He came over and just tied my hands on my back, and the ropes were surprisingly very comfortable. I later learned that he has been reading up and practicing on binding and ropes. Found out why they needed thick ropes as thin ones cuts and are very uncomfortable. So the thick imposing ones are the ones to get. (just some extra information)

Yawn. Just Got back from a tiring day.

Now to pick the kids from school.

dota_pro
12-04-2011, 06:23 PM
nice story.... just up u :)

now u have power 2 meaning u can up / zap others 2 points

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
12-04-2011, 06:41 PM
nice story.... just up u :)

now u have power 2 meaning u can up / zap others 2 points

Correction, she can "up" 2 points, but only "zap" 1 points :D

Like you can "up" me 5 points but "zap" me 3 points nia :p

killer88
12-04-2011, 09:09 PM
nice story, continue soon

Maggi0770
12-04-2011, 10:22 PM
I only typed this little part. Now have to do get the kids to bed then do laundry.

Good night people.

Talk about surprise. He got me to call my parents while he held the headset for me that I will be spending my night over at his place. My parents really liked him as he treated me and them all real nice. He is not rich, just average middle income, but he is really a good PR campaign manager for the parents. The goodie two shoes, cute boy type of look, who can cook well and is very well mannered. So they actually approved of him. Though mom insisted that I get on the pill once she knew that I was dating him. First BF to bring home to show mom and dad. Sorry side track again.

Anyway, he then grabbed my by the arm, grabbed that black bag, and dragged me to the studio that was used by that sergeant that I had be bugging him about. Though this time he locked the studio from the inside. He plays quite safe.
He got me to that same room, and tied me to a hook from the ceiling. I was sortta made to dangle from the ceiling from my arms on my back. He then did something that threw me off. He blind folded me.

After that sense of sight was shut out, I panicked. but he didn’t even give me a chance to do much for after that he used a gag ball and pushed it in my mouth. I was like WTH, can’t even say the safe word anymore. Though my pussy was beginning to throb as I was really turned on. I could even feel that juice beginning to escape from her. Damn, my body really betrayed what I really felt about the whole session.

Getting wet writing this. So I will want a good session tonight. Thus
--> erm will be turning in early.

dota_pro
13-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Correction, she can "up" 2 points, but only "zap" 1 points :D

Like you can "up" me 5 points but "zap" me 3 points nia :p

oh...didnt know abt this part...thanx

bfreemen
13-04-2011, 02:32 AM
I only typed this little part. Now have to do get the kids to bed then do laundry.
I could even feel that juice beginning to escape from her. Damn, my body really betrayed what I really felt about the whole session.

Getting wet writing this. So I will want a good session tonight. Thus
--> erm will be turning in early.

i already boonk today am getting hard just read this . pls dont stop

IwantbustyKim
13-04-2011, 04:47 AM
camping here: just ORD and nv saw any sexy action in my camp...For a moment i tot u were a fellow NSF who had his ass raped..hehehe

shuaiige521
13-04-2011, 06:41 AM
woah sis , continue ! i'm getting hard on :o

Maggi0770
13-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Sorry Samsters,

But I think I'd only update at night. I get wet typing this and dont' wanna wet panties in the office. Not hygenic and very uncomfortable.

Also it's a good foreplay in my head as I recall this. Then it's a win win session later on at night for my hubby and I.

I actually just wrote the skeletal main points of my story out already. So each installment I just type what main point that I have already planned. Easier as then I don't have to wonder what to type and just type based on recall.

BB and I hope you'd enjoyed my story as much as I'd enjoyed typing it. It's errrr. for mutual benefit, as what I can see from the Bros here who appreciate the story. Kindda living vicariously off typing and knowing that there are bros and sis enjoying my story.

Going to work liao.

Monkey4
13-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Sorry Samsters,

But I think I'd only update at night. I get wet typing this and dont' wanna wet panties in the office. Not hygenic and very uncomfortable.

Also it's a good foreplay in my head as I recall this. Then it's a win win session later on at night for my hubby and I.

I actually just wrote the skeletal main points of my story out already. So each installment I just type what main point that I have already planned. Easier as then I don't have to wonder what to type and just type based on recall.

BB and I hope you'd enjoyed my story as much as I'd enjoyed typing it. It's errrr. for mutual benefit, as what I can see from the Bros here who appreciate the story. Kindda living vicariously off typing and knowing that there are bros and sis enjoying my story.

Going to work liao.

yo sis, go 7-11 buy pantyliner leh and dun let us wait until nite..... the waiting kills.... another 14 hours wait and I oredi hv an erection now ....

:D

bfreemen
13-04-2011, 09:14 AM
yo sis, go 7-11 buy pantyliner leh and dun let us wait until nite..... the waiting kills.... another 14 hours wait and I oredi hv an erection now ....

agreed . pls pls pls .. i actually took IPPT there once . long long ago .

blohsg
13-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Woah ... VERY KINKY now ! :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
13-04-2011, 09:47 AM
...Anyway, he then grabbed my by the arm, grabbed that black bag, and dragged me to the studio that was used by that sergeant that I had be bugging him about....

Wah, like that no one guard the camp liao, if got intruder how :eek::D

DAdults
13-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Interesting story... :)

Frankiestine
13-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Ooooh any story that has the Ass smelling will definitely draw the monster in...:D

Steventan
13-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Wah, like that no one guard the camp liao, if got intruder how :eek::D

Then our Sis here can't write this hot story...
Sis you're hhhot

calvintan123
13-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Ooooh any story that has the Ass smelling will definitely draw the monster in...:D

Was wondering yesterday how come u never show up yet bro....ur late.

Waiting for more juicy parts....

Maggi0770
13-04-2011, 10:05 PM
Don't wanna change panties or get panty-liners. They are never comfortable. Furthermore, it's my week for G-strings. And liners are never for G-Strings.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I like to give boners to guys or more accurately give them pcc materials.

I will never understand why guys need to come, but I don't think I need to understand everything in life, especially guys. My hubby tells it plainly to me once. He just said that it's your physical and psychological make up. Your shhlong is linked yo your ego and stroking it, caressing it stroke the ego somewhat. So 小女子, being able to do a small part to kindda help you guys release is a part of doing good I guess, within reason of course.

I had a very good session last night with my hubby. So will wanna see if I can do a repeat of what I did yesterday.

Anyway, here's the next installment. Enjoy.

Maggi0770
13-04-2011, 10:08 PM
At first he used a brush, to brush on my tits. through the t shirt it was rather nice tease. but then he had something sharp that snipped the T shirt in certain spots. So my tits were exposed to the cold air. he set the temp to 25 degrees as we were going to be naked.

He then said that he is going to leave me to stew.

WTH is that, and left the room. I was scared, but turned on. There I was, tied, blind folded, helpless, dangling, without my panties with a skirt, and a t shirt that’s snipped probably with holes at strategic spots. As much as I was scared, I did trust him. Hell even my clit trusted him as she was throbbing very hard as the seconds ticked by.

I thought that it was almost forever, but he said it was just 20 mins, and he spent it 10 mins outside of the room though still in the studio, looking in via the glass window, he returned. Then I could faintly hear the sound of a vibrator. I was teased, by it, on my tits, and on my clit, and finally he shoved it into my waiting pussy. If he had removed my gag ball, I would be spouting nonsense by then I think. But I just wanted to snog and be fucked senseless by him but he was so close yet so far.

He tease me a bit more with the vibrator and then I felt lubricant on my arsehole. and without warning, he shoved a butt plug into my virgin ass. I was like WTF. It stung like hell but was dulled my that vibrator in my pussy. he left the butt plug in and proceeded to tease my tits and body again. After about 10 mins of it I think I kindda got used to the butt plug.

But was damned pissed that he shoved it in without warning. (He later appeased me by saying it’s part of a pseudo-rape package, damn arsehole, wait till I shove that same butt plug into your arse) Though then my throbbing clit was ruling over all my senses.

o.O Typing all these is giving me the vibs. Talking about throbbing clits. lol. Well I have two more chapters to go I think. Max 3 more but probably have only 2.
Have fun.

O yes, it will be good if I can have some of you guys tell me that you are pccing using my story. That is a turn on for me too. Let's just say it's for mutual gratification.

Kekekekeke.

SAWgunner
13-04-2011, 10:57 PM
camping here: just ORD and nv saw any sexy action in my camp...For a moment i tot u were a fellow NSF who had his ass raped..hehehe

That was my first thought too! Hahahah... !

kammizar
14-04-2011, 01:48 AM
Hahahah cool my lady thanks for the entertainment and yearning for the complete story. I do recall, my first anal sex, trust me seriously, wasn't initiated by me but rather by my ex girlfriend. I particularly didn't enjoy it in the first place as it was damn messy ( not the unwanted thingies ) but rather I was shocked as it came as a suprise, somemore it was her first time that I know as she bleed quite allot (thats why messy!).

Well, to cut the story short, its all in the mind regarding sex, I think more so for the woman.

Oh saw in some documentary that woman when hit late 30s and early 40s, very strong urge to stray or even commit adultery as it stems from their natural urge. The rational mind will keep on taps of the women and so does for the men.

Cheers

Rickey
14-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Sorry Samsters,

Wow sis !!..din know u gals get turned on & wet yr panties so easily when writing such stories :eek:...Oh yes, sis, u & yr story are turning me on so much so tat i get an erection each time i read it :D...by the way u write...the anticipation & how horny u were..urging yr B/f on to find out wat was happening in the studio..& yr latest instalment describing the pseudo-rape. wow, wow, sis !! ..loads & loads of it comes out each time !!...

Don't wanna change panties or get panty-liners. They are never comfortable. Furthermore, it's my week for G-strings. And liners are never for G-Strings.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I like to give boners to guys or more accurately give them pcc materials.

I will never understand why guys need to come, but I don't think I need to understand everything in life, especially guys. My hubby tells it plainly to me once. He just said that it's your physical and psychological make up. Your shhlong is linked yo your ego and stroking it, caressing it stroke the ego somewhat. So 小女子, being able to do a small part to kindda help you guys release is a part of doing good I guess, within reason of course.

I had a very good session last night with my hubby. So will wanna see if I can do a repeat of what I did yesterday.

Thanks, sis, for being so understanding & helpful of we, guys' needs..providing us guys wif an alternative way of pleasure, pcc, diy i.e....believe tis is 1 advantage of being a happily married woman..u wld prolly know of wat turn guys on thru' yr HB...kind deeds like tis wil certainly be rewarded, sis...just a matter of time..

The reason why we guys need to cum is cos tat gives us a lot of sexual pleasure, both mental & physical..it helps us complete & enjoy the deed tremendously

Btw just for curiosity sake...wat makes u gals like to wear G-string panties ??...do u gals feel more comfortable or sexy wearing them or wat ?? ..Are panty-liners really tat uncomfortable ??...so those few days in the month wld really be very uncomfortable for u gals...

, without my panties with a skirt, and a t shirt that’s snipped probably with holes at strategic spots. As much as I was scared, I did trust him. Hell even my clit trusted him as she was throbbing very hard as the seconds ticked by.

.. he returned. Then I could faintly hear the sound of a vibrator. I was teased, by it, on my tits, and on my clit, and finally he shoved it into my waiting pussy.

He tease me a bit more with the vibrator and then I felt lubricant on my arsehole. and without warning, he shoved a butt plug into my virgin ass. I was like WTF. It stung like hell but was dulled my that vibrator in my pussy. he left the butt plug in and proceeded to tease my tits and body again.

But was damned pissed that he shoved it in without warning. (He later appeased me by saying it’s part of a pseudo-rape package, damn arsehole, wait till I shove that same butt plug into your arse) Though then my throbbing clit was ruling over all my senses.

o.O Typing all these is giving me the vibs. Talking about throbbing clits. lol. Well I have two more chapters to go I think. Max 3 more but probably have only 2.
Have fun.

O yes, it will be good if I can have some of you guys tell me that you are pccing using my story. That is a turn on for me too. Let's just say it's for mutual gratification.

Kekekekeke.

No panties but wif yr skirt still on ?? :confused:..wat happened to yr panties, sis ??

Like i mentioned above..i always get an erection when i read yr various instalments...Glad to know u are turned on when we are !!...But how does this turn u yrself on, sis ??...in wat way do u get turned on knowing tat we are turned on ?

Hav a nice day !! :)

Monkey4
14-04-2011, 08:37 AM

Kekekekeke.

haiz Maggi... yesterday morning .... had an erection after reading your posting then u stopped and went to work leaving me HARD and DRY... :(
but I cant PCC then cost too early... din noe who I will meet later :D.... then wait and wait for your posting again but too bad.... wifey came back and I aint gonna be looking so stupid to let her see me wanking myself staring at the computer.... so bo bian loon.... haizz... now read your post again HV an ERECTION.... damn it the cycle starts again ...

Maggi0770
14-04-2011, 08:40 AM
"loads & loads of it comes out each time"

Neat. May it continues to flow. :o

Btw just for curiosity sake...wat makes u gals like to wear G-string panties ??...do u gals feel more comfortable or sexy wearing them or wat ?? ..Are panty-liners really tat uncomfortable ??...so those few days in the month wld really be very uncomfortable for u gals...

Erm it's not really like or dislike. but practical reasons. We have about a 25-33 day cycle, and about 5 of them are bloody. So we can't wear whatever we wanna wear then.

Most of your would have heard of VPL or the term Visibile Panty Line. It's basically mean you can see your panty line from your pants or skirt or dress. Some don't mind it, others don't like it.

So wearing a G will help stop that from occurring. Though, funny enough I'd had a friend who who a G but still dunno why can see VPL at the bottom part of the pants.

And pantyliners are erm say 4-6 cm thick. And the G is only a string, say 0.5 cm, Erm kindda defeats the purpose of wearing the G if it shows the panty liners.

I don't mind VPL, sometimes. But dislike it most of the time.

No panties but wif yr skirt still on ?? ..wat happened to yr panties, sis ??

Erm it kindda was changed out when i changed into whatever was given to me.

Like i mentioned above..i always get an erection when i read yr various instalments...Glad to know u are turned on when we are !!...But how does this turn u yrself on, sis ??...in wat way do u get turned on knowing tat we are turned on ?

I supposed getting turned on is about my mind, as well as my libido or hormone induced libido. So recall it is like making me relive this again. So yea it's a turned on.

I used to hang out with a bunch of girls who likes to turn guys on, something like an visual, and auditory tease. Somehow, that was the fad.

In a way, I am living vicariously via my writing now.

KK Going to work already.

BB

Maggi0770
14-04-2011, 08:49 AM
haiz Maggi... yesterday morning .... had an erection after reading your posting then u stopped and went to work leaving me HARD and DRY... :(
but I cant PCC then cost too early... din noe who I will meet later :D.... then wait and wait for your posting again but too bad.... wifey came back and I aint gonna be looking so stupid to let her see me wanking myself staring at the computer.... so bo bian loon.... haizz... now read your post again HV an ERECTION.... damn it the cycle starts again ...

Thanks. that kindda gives me a little vib. Keep them cuming.

Kekkekeke

she bleed quite allot (thats why messy!).

OMG. :eek: I would have given my BF hell if I'd bled a lot.

blohsg
14-04-2011, 09:21 AM
haha this is the thread you read b4 you go to bed "in the mood" and turn on the vibes with your partner in bed ...

hmmm what's your husband gonna say if you show him how you're getting off ?

If it's got a positive effect on ya, maybe he might get even more turned on ? Provided he doesn't flip @ you for getting off other guys with your stories :D

hmmm maybe you've got propensity to swing ?

Frankiestine
14-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Was wondering yesterday how come u never show up yet bro....ur late.

It took a while for the sweet smell of her ass to drift to the monster nose...:D

yang punk
14-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Haizzz...TS. Your installment was enough only to get my dick erected...but not enough to let me pcc until I cum! :(

Its such a torture...please be kind write longer! ;)

Btw share some notti pantiless up-skirt pixs with us ok?

yang punk
14-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Though, funny enough I'd had a friend who who a G but still dunno why can see VPL at the bottom part of the pants.

Maybe that's the seam of the pants cos the G would've been buried in her butt crack!

Btw wouldn't a tampon helps in keeping you dry when you are aroused wearing G? ;)

Maggi0770
14-04-2011, 10:41 PM
haha this is the thread you read b4 you go to bed "in the mood" and turn on the vibes with your partner in bed ...
hmmm what's your husband gonna say if you show him how you're getting off ?

Hmm I am a bit annoyed with the connotation of this post. I am sure we all have many ways to get excited. So please don't add insult to your intelligence. By trying to explain yourself. We understand your need to only have one way to get excited.

Are you saying you are having blackmailing materials on me. What are your intentions? Of course you will brush it off as a joke. Then I'd tell you now it's a bad joke, and not appreciated at all. Totally uncalled for.

My hubby is the one who introduce this site to me. I thank you very much. He knows I am posting this story, in fact he was the one who requested that I post this story after reading hardon's thread on Sex in the Camp, as he wants my point of view on that first time.

hmmm maybe you've got propensity to swing ?

I don't think I'd ever.
But if, just if I ever, it won't be with you.

I am not going to zap you for I wanna spent my point positively as I in I wanna up others.

The road to hell is definitely paved with good intentions.
Do enjoy the ride.

Maggi0770
14-04-2011, 10:46 PM
It took a while for the sweet smell of her ass to drift to the monster nose...:D

Erm I dunno about sweet smelling ass. Err. it's usually not really nice smelling. Maybe the monster will get scared off from the smell.

Haizzz...TS. Your installment was enough only to get my dick erected...but not enough to let me pcc until I cum!
Its such a torture...please be kind write longer!
Btw share some notti pantiless up-skirt pixs with us ok?

So sorry. but I am not those writer who can write very well nor long. In fact I used to take a long time to write my compositions back in school. So to write like this I think OK, quite good from last time liao.

Sorry not taken any pantiless pics of self, and don't plan to. Please search elsewhere for such gratification. I am sure there are people elsewhere that can satisfy that want. ^^

Actually the only naughty pic that was taken erm is rather innocent looking due to the close up shot.

Maggi0770
14-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Just came back from my mom's place, get kids ready for school tomorrow and sent them to bed.

Back to the story.
This is the 2nd last chapter.

After I think about 15 mins, dunno how I waited so long, or he could wait so long, he pull that vibrator out of me, and replaced it by his dick. I came 3 times already with the vibrator and he has not fucked me, so I was damn happy to get hard bang. It’s what we girls need after a good cum(s) on a vibrator. Good banging will do the job nicely. Sorry side track again.

So he fucked me. by then my hands are getting pins and needles. so we changed to them being tied together up above my head. He fucked and fucked me. but after he began to fucked me he refused to let me come again. He was building my orgasm up and leaving me hanging again and again. By the 3rd time I was getting really frustrated. And wanted to escape but was still tied to the false ceiling.

Then he got a high chair and got me to lie tummy down on it. And took me again doggy style. I was hoping to get the big 0 but he was still building and not giving me the release. So when I nearly cum for the 4th time, he suddenly pulled his dick out, at the same time as the butt plug, and shove his about 16 cm dick into my virgin ass. (He told me it was just the dick head that was in but I thought I was split into two) I was like OUCH. WTH. !~!@#$$%^&*()

But he gently push in, and out and begin fucking me. I was slowly getting used to the dick in my ass but the stinging sensation was still there. After about 5 mins of that he finally got the whole thing in. And he started to fuck in and out faster of my still stinging ass. Good thing he pushed a bullet vibrator into my cunt. that kindda gave me some sortta of relief. For I was just concentrating on getting and making him come and surviving being buggered.

After like 5 mins of that I was like, OMG. I just got buggered, sortta raped buggered, but pseudo-rape but nonetheless buggered in an ARMY CAMP. That realization kindda did a switched on my clit and turned it back to throbbing state.

Yang Punk, Is this long enough?

I did try to add more details but this is as real as it got. ;)

Maggi0770
14-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Btw wouldn't a tampon helps in keeping you dry when you are aroused wearing G? ;)

Tampons in the vagina are good conditions for yeast culture. It's actually quite bad for a foreign body that has the ability to absorb fluid is placed in a damp warm condition. I won't go graphic here but you get the idea.

IwantbustyKim
15-04-2011, 12:50 AM
That was my first thought too! Hahahah... !

Haha...title shld be I file for 203...lol....

kammizar
15-04-2011, 05:05 AM
Well said to Mag! Thumbs up for you for making that stand! Goes to show how repressed this society is when it comes to SEX!

So long it is within your own boundary and comfortability it's fine, don't have to appease the hypocritical individuals for one own's conscience.

As for your writing, so far it's solid with me, the only thing I can see is that your lack more time than anything else lol.

Cheers!

I can understand kids are a handful! need this and that this and that this and that ... end of personal life ! hahahaha

blohsg
15-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi Maggie,

I sincerely apologize for offending you with my in-sensitive comments.

There is no malice / ill intents to "black-mail" you in any sort of way. I made an ass of myself for assuming the dynamics of your marriage but understand now that you may have something good going on tween you & your husband.

Yes you have every right to zap :eek: me ... but by not doing so, you have my gratitude & your intentions for a better purpose with your points deserves credit. Thank you for explaining to me where I've crossed the line & I shall chew on my werds b4 posting them.

I am sorry. Olive branch?

The road to hell is definitely paved with good intentions. Do enjoy the ride.
:D good 1! I fell off the ride when I was a toddler you see & bumped my head hard. No riding fer me as i've got to go sit in the naughty corner - again

Frankiestine
15-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Erm I dunno about sweet smelling ass. Err. it's usually not really nice smelling. Maybe the monster will get scared off from the smell.

Hahahaha not to the monster cos i love to lick and give those ladies a good rimming in the ass hole before banging them hard...:D

wolf2305
15-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Back to the story.
This is the 2nd last chapter.

Wow, Sis, Nice story, glad to see a Sis sharing a story here, getting turn on. :)

calvintan123
15-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Hahahaha not to the monster cos i love to lick and give those ladies a good rimming in the ass hole before banging them hard...:D

hi 5^
totally agree....when u tried the ass...u can forget the rest.
Another fav I love is : one in the pink and one in the stink....( dildo in pussy , dick in ass)

Sis, pls cont ur story....damed turn on from ur narrating...jus abit short lah....more pls pls pls? How I wish my oc like u .ur hubby is a super lucky man.

kammizar
15-04-2011, 11:40 AM
hi 5^
totally agree....when u tried the ass...u can forget the rest.
Another fav I love is : one in the pink and one in the stink....( dildo in pussy , dick in ass)

Sis, pls cont ur story....damed turn on from ur narrating...jus abit short lah....more pls pls pls? How I wish my oc like u .ur hubby is a super lucky man.

Hahahah totally agree with you but I must add that the experience of anal sex would be even far out as in hitting the roof of your sensuality is when she wants it from you and act upon it during intercourse, as in action like sitting on your lap immediate entry into her anus or guide your slong into her anus automatically! Agree or not ... lol.

Some verbal affirmation would be an icing to the cake as well... like do it to me there so on and forth lol.

Oh Mag, naughty that its like taking ages for the grand finale hahahaha

Maggi0770
15-04-2011, 12:55 PM
I sincerely apologize for offending you with my in-sensitive comments.

Apology accepted.
Now that's that's water under the bridge.

Maggi0770
15-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.
Just happened to pop by at my friends house for lunch and clear my mails.

I will try to write longer for the last chapter.
(cross fingers)

bigass
15-04-2011, 02:06 PM
+6 for u, Mdm Maggie =)

billy_bonker
15-04-2011, 07:19 PM
i got no points to up u but i up in spirit!

kammizar
15-04-2011, 07:36 PM
:rolleyes:Eh pardon my ignorance, haven't been to this site since, let me see more than 8 years ago? Need to ask this, whats with the point system about? lol

Well if Sammy is reading, wonder if you recall the email schism@pac.... well same person here. Its been so long last visit..,.. if you can't its cool...BTW congrats on your overwhelmingly successful webby if you are reading this post..

Cheers

Maggi0770
16-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Finally made it back home, just brought the kids out for our Friday night outing, had supper and returned home, got them cleaned up and finally got time to type this.

This is my last installment of this story. I have purposely added more things and made it longer. Hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as I am recalling things that had happened so many years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After like 5 mins of that I was like, OMG. I just got buggered, sortta raped buggered, but pseudo-rape but nonetheless buggered in an ARMY CAMP. That realization kindda did a switched on my clit and turned it back to throbbing state.

And ignoring the pain, I pushed back and fucked back, and wanting to make this good for him, And for me a memorable session. So it’s a make or break, and I went all out to milk his shlong in my butt. After about 15 mins of that tight passage, he came in my ass for the first time.

And he was quite spent I think. I think It was such an exciting thing to him that he nearly passed out. He seldom even stop after he came but this time he did.

Soon I was released of my binds and helped to clean up. We had to down the temp to 23 as we were both rather hot and sweaty.

We took a quick shower together. My butt stung like crazy with the soup and water. But seeing that cheeky smile of his made all the effort worth the while. Though I will definitely protest and contest every step of the way the next time he suggest doing the ass again.

I purposely cleaned his dick very thoroughly as I have not come yet from his dick in me. So I still wanna feel that hot stiff meat road in my cunt when I cum at least once. When I gave him a blow job later, it still smell of my own shit ass I think. lol so I washed it again. Did it 3 times before I was satisfied with it’s level of cleanliness.

So knelt down and blow him, (Know some of your guys from some thread get the kick off this position, apparently he does too) Then I turned around, bend backwards so that he can fuck doggy style. I love the doggy, for the clitoris is not stimulated, nor is the G spot. I only want that position for when I wanna just come from without any stimulation from the clitoris nor the G spot. Just the vagina walls. So he fucked me doggy in the shower one last time before I finally came in there.

We cuddled to sleep in the office, He woke me up at 0530 that morning. I was feeling so nice that 2 of my fantasies were met that I warmed up his breakfast sandwich, and oats, and while he was having breakfast, I gave him a nice long 30 mins blowjob. Haha, So he was sitting on a chair and I was sitting under the table blowing away. talk about the ultimate breakfast in camp. He likes that position, even now, so I'd surprise or when I wanna please him, that's what I'd do. Then he called a cab and I left the camp before 0630

I did marry him, though we broke up for 2 years when he went to the uni. !@#$%%. Damn bastard wanted a newer model. Though the break up was a good thing for both of us. We both matured and knew what we wanted in a relationship after that.

In that two decade we have never quarreled. Even our break up was not a thunder and lightning one.

Still am not too happy with being buggered now, but what to do, it’s one of his thing. So I’d open the back door on very very special occasions.

Hope you guys had enjoyed the story as much as I’d fun recalling it.

The end.

I hope this is long enough for you guys. ^^
I shall end with this quote.

Juliet: Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, :p
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
From Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet

kammizar
16-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Thanks Mag,

Good story and thanks so much for your effort in bringing this out truthfully. Appreciate it. Ahh as to the question I initially posted to, got your answer. Strange, I have had ex that goes straight for it and not upon my request. So maybe its the individual then.

Once again superb story and effort. Thank you! :D

calvintan123
16-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Clap clap clap! Bravo...

Monkey4
16-04-2011, 09:35 AM
thank thanks maggi

finally i can CUM from my pcc now

cum & cheers aNd hav a great life ahead

:)

pendragon_sg
16-04-2011, 09:53 AM
good story .... clap clap clap

Maggi0770
16-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the the support guys. I had a good time yesterday. I think I hit one of my highest number of cums. Not the highest yet but close. By penetration along, I think I came 18 times last night. Lasted 2 and a half hours. It was wild.

I have some question to ask about the acronyms used. Sorry I am still new so asking stupid question.

If you could, could some1 explain the following acronym to me pls

1. WL
2. FL
3. FR I just found out it's call a Field Report. I supposed it's a grading feedback system of the paid bangs that you guys have.
4. OC
5. HSD
6. TS. Found out the other day it means Thread Starter.
7. HB
8. LSD

Thanks in advance

kensheeh89
16-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the the support guys. I had a good time yesterday. I think I hit one of my highest number of cums. Not the highest yet but close. By penetration along, I think I came 18 times last night. Lasted 2 and a half hours. It was wild.

I have some question to ask about the acronyms used. Sorry I am still new so asking stupid question.

1. WL
2. FL
3. FR I just found out it's call a Field Report. I supposed it's a grading feedback system of the paid bangs that you guys have.
4. OC
5. HSD
7. HB
8. LSD

Thanks in advance

Although i am a new bird here but i think i noe wats a few of the acronyms :D

1. WL - Working Lady i think??
2. FL - Fucking Lady i think??
3. OC - Officer in Command (but in this case is the wife )
and lastly
7. HB - Husband

As for the rest I am totally nt sure.. other den the 2 u mentioned :D

Monkey4
16-04-2011, 12:11 PM

and lastly
7. HB - Husband

As for the rest I am totally nt sure.. other den the 2 u mentioned

ya tis newbie is correct...

HSD and LSD I dun noe oso... maybe

Hoot Shoot Deep Deep
La & Soot Deep Deep

ps got a few i noe oso

AJ : Ass Job
AR : Ass Rimming or Frankestine Rimming
BBBJ : Bare Best Blow Job
ABBBJ : Acrobatic Bare Best Blow Job :D

desbear
16-04-2011, 12:14 PM
really enjoy reading yr story sis .... and wow what a wild sex u have with yr hubby ...and u cum so much .... as i read yr story and pcc at the same time ... really shiok

just to answer yr question .... FL means FreeLance (read up the freelance section u know wat i mean ...

the rest earlier a bro had answer u and they rest i dunno liao

good luck and have more wlid sex to cum ... hehehe

hope to have more story from u too :D

feelsdeprived
16-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Wow... We share the same "dream" of getting "rapped" kind of scenario. Unfortunately, such circumstances is hard to come by. Getting envious! Hope to hear more of other similar encounters here >.<

Rickey
16-04-2011, 01:12 PM

1. WL
2. FL
4. OC
5. HSD
7. HB
8. LSD

Thanks in advance

Dun worry lah, sis, u are not asking stupid qtns...u are new here mah.....ask qtns then we can teach u & u learn wat..

k..just to help u answer yr qtns again since u asked...Most oredi u know or tks bro kensheeh89 who hav answered for u...so i help u wif the remainder only...

FL - Freelancer (oso meaning Fuck lady)
HSD - High Sex Drive
LSD - is opposite of HSD..Low Sex Drive

Btw sis, can u narrate to us how u managed to cum so many times (18 times) just in 1 nite by penetration alone ? :D.. & for 2.5 hrs...so long ah ?...the feeling must be really very shiok for u to do tat !...tats really wild sex u had wif yr HB last nite...tis a record for most of us bros/sis here...seems so sexciting !...really like to know how u did it !!..can u relate to us please, sis..
...thanks so much :)..anticipating !

BreakTheNorm
16-04-2011, 01:19 PM

and lastly
7. HB - Husband

As for the rest I am totally nt sure.. other den the 2 u mentioned :D

FL = Freelance

yang punk
16-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Thanks Maggi sis...that was long enuff!;)

Btw if you want to try AF again pm me and I'll give you some tips so that his dick won't end up smelly! :p

Maggi0770
16-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Thanks for answering the questions so quickly guys. I just cooked shepherd's pie for lunch, washed up the dishes and the kids, and came back to my seat, and the answers were presented. Appreciate them much ^^

So in summary

1. WL - Working Lady
2. FL - Freelance
4. OC - Officer in Command. lol I like this one. No wonder it sounded familiar. But to equate it to your wife. That's LMAO, lol.
5. HSD - High Sex Drive
7. HB - Hubby
8. LSD - Low Sex Drive
9. AJ : Ass Job
10. AR : Ass Rimming or Frankestine Rimming
11. BBBJ : Bare Best Blow Job
12. ABBBJ : Acrobatic Bare Best Blow Job
(What the hell is number 12. Kekekeke. Sounds difficult)

This is so that when I meet with another acronym I will know what they refer to.

Thanks again. ^.^

Maggi0770
16-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Btw sis, can u narrate to us how u managed to cum so many times (18 times) just in 1 nite by penetration alone ? :D.. & for 2.5 hrs...so long ah ?...the feeling must be really very shiok for u to do tat !...tats really wild sex u had wif yr HB last nite...tis a record for most of us bros/sis here...seems so sexciting !...really like to know how u did it !!..can u relate to us please, sis..
...thanks so much :)..anticipating !

Hmmm let me think about it. I am a very slow typer, so to do another one, right after this one, erm well takes quite a bit of my time.
Also let me ask my HB. He will need to agree too.

No promises but will see how. and if I do, it won't be as frequent as this update. Workload will increase soon. :eek:

kensheeh89
16-04-2011, 10:19 PM
ya tis newbie is correct...

HSD and LSD I dun noe oso... maybe

Hoot Shoot Deep Deep
La & Soot Deep Deep

ps got a few i noe oso

AJ : Ass Job
AR : Ass Rimming or Frankestine Rimming
BBBJ : Bare Best Blow Job
ABBBJ : Acrobatic Bare Best Blow Job :D

I really suka suka say de i dun really noe all the things :( yea i guess FL i say wrong liao hiaz noob me srry seniors shld be freelance instead of fucking lady my mistake

kensheeh89
16-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks for answering the questions so quickly guys. I just cooked shepherd's pie for lunch, washed up the dishes and the kids, and came back to my seat, and the answers were presented. Appreciate them much ^^

So in summary

1. WL - Working Lady
2. FL - Freelance
4. OC - Officer in Command. lol I like this one. No wonder it sounded familiar. But to equate it to your wife. That's LMAO, lol.
5. HSD - High Sex Drive
7. HB - Hubby
8. LSD - Low Sex Drive
11. BBBJ : Bare Best Blow Job
12. ABBBJ : Acrobatic Bare Best Blow Job
(What the hell is number 12. Kekekeke. Sounds difficult)

This is so that when I meet with another acronym I will know what they refer to.

Thanks again. ^.^

err sis ar u made 1 mistake le.. nt bare best blow job its bare BREAST blow job i think :o ahh i dunno la super noob me :( i think army men in my home trained me well for sayin OC zzz :(

Frankiestine
16-04-2011, 10:27 PM

Hahaha thank you for the compliments sis mag...:D:D:D

Maggi0770
16-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Aww. Man. Lol you bros are so funny.
Especially Frankiestine. LOL I just copied what u type so of course got Frankiestine rimming lor. kekekekeke

And Kensheeh89. I copy the post from Monkey. so got the bare thing lor. So what is it actually. Does the breast become bare? Though I was wondering too, why bare, maybe strip all clothes off so bare. lmao. I also damn noob. 有一种被骗的感觉。 (feels like I kena bluf)

ok let me update the list. bahahah

1. WL - Working Lady
2. FL - Freelance
5. HSD - High Sex Drive
7. HB - Hubby
8. LSD - Low Sex Drive
10. AR : Ass Rimming
11. BBBJ : bare BREAST blow job
12. ABBBJ : Acrobatic bare BREAST blow job

O yea, what is ABBBJ. any pic on web to show this type or not. or this kensheeh89 乱乱 (anyhow) sian me one. :confused:
Don't tell me 又被骗了. (Kena bluff again)

But thanks for clarifying bros. Lol even though got this feeling that I kena sian. ><

Breadpig
17-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Sister Maggi0770, bbbj = bare back blow job (aka blowjob w/o condom) This is confirmed and double confirmed.
Aj = Ass jamming. As for Abbbj, sorry never heard b4.:D

alphonsus
17-04-2011, 12:11 AM
The misinterpretation of the terms are getting hilarious.

Shall we all take this chance to break away from tradition and invent some new terms or re-interpret some old terms?

I will start first: MILF can become LM or 辣妈

Anyone else want to contribute? :D

comcome10
17-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Especially Frankiestine. LOL I just copied what u type so of course got Frankiestine rimming lor. kekekekeke

And Kensheeh89. I copy the post from Monkey. so got the bare thing lor. So what is it actually. Does the breast become bare? Though I was wondering too, why bare, maybe strip all clothes off so bare. lmao. I also damn noob. 有一种被骗的感觉。 (feels like I kena bluf)

1. WL - Working Lady
2. FL - Freelance
5. HSD - High Sex Drive
7. HB - Hubby
8. LSD - Low Sex Drive

O yea, what is ABBBJ. any pic on web to show this type or not. or this kensheeh89 乱乱 (anyhow) sian me one. :confused:

But thanks for clarifying bros. Lol even though got this feeling that I kena sian. ><

Sis clap clap clap nice story. Read the link below, all U need to know. http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/forumfaq.html

bangala69
17-04-2011, 06:45 AM
hi sis

I think the ABBBJ is machiam like an act resembling an Inverter Monkey hanging down from a tree branch and BBBJing a dick... heard more common in China whereby gals use hanging ropes from a metal pole on top...

Else I cant think of anything....

dun try this if your arms aint strong enough.... cos it result in bitting off the dick or injuring your mouth :D

Rickey
17-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Hmmm let me think about it. I am a very slow typer, so to do another one, right after this one, erm well takes quite a bit of my time.
Also let me ask my HB. He will need to agree too.

No promises but will see how. and if I do, it won't be as frequent as this update. Workload will increase soon. :eek:

No worries, sis, if u can't....dun force yrself...time wif yr family & yr work are more important than anything else...write only if u feel u can or want...thanks very much for yr kind consideration wif yr HB...cheers !! ..hav a nice Sunday !! :):)

Frankiestine
17-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Hahaha ok just to clear the air BBBJ means Bare Back (as in the case of gals that wear Bare Back) Blow Job in other words a BJ without caps as against BJ...now ABBBJ that a new one but at monster age better dun try if it is really the acrobatic kind, if not probably they have to carry me out on a stretcher..then you will see me in the head lines of the papers...:eek:

Maggi0770
17-04-2011, 09:52 AM
LOL. Thanks bros for trying to get me the acronyms for the list. lol. So now in standing bare breast suddenly become bare back. ok. that works too. Guess it wasn't a boob man who came out with that.

1. WL - Working Lady
2. FL - Freelance
5. HSD - High Sex Drive
7. HB - Hubby
8. LSD - Low Sex Drive
11. BBBJ : bare back blow job (aka blowjob w/o condom)
12. ABBBJ : Acrobatic bare back blow job
13. AJ: Ass Jamming.
14. AF: Ass fuck

And yes, one of my years should not try such acrobatic stunts. Worse if bite off my joystick. Then it's really 偷鸡不成蚀把米。 (LOL let me try to translate this in EL: Erm. like losing all your earnings thus far as well as the Initial Capital)

At first I was very interested as in the difference between BBBJ and BJ. I mean BJ means BJ buy why so many Bs?
Maybe the two Boobs. so add two B. Or needs loads of air so need to blow blow and blow job. kekekekekeke.
So now I know. one of with the french cap, one without.

But do people actually do BJ with cap? I dunno, as I had never liked the taste of the rubber. Yikes. A big turn off. Only use rubber with very occasional AF. or when my 大姨妈 comes. then. He doesn't like his stick bloody and I don't like blood on the bedsheets, so we do in the toilet. ^^

Thanks again to all bros for your help in getting the correct information.
At least not kena sian until woozy. :o

Maggi0770
17-04-2011, 10:02 AM
@ Frankiestine
Thanks for your help. May I make a small suggestion to your signature. You may wanna try if this sounds better to you. As in this sounds closer to the original, in terms of the syllables.

"IN THE NAME OF THE PUSSY, THE MOUTH AND THE HOLEY HOLE".
THE HOLEY TRINITY" AMEN

Amen means mote it be or let it be so.

-------------------------------------------------

@ Rickey. Thanks. Will see how, have briefly discussed it but not much time for it as we had other things to do and u know. Will see how.

But why will you hard bodied young men wanna hear how I cum. lmao.

@ bangala69
Thanks for your graphic explanation. I can picture ABBBJ as a possiblity and not just a figment of my imagination.

@ comcome10
Thanks for the link

hayabusa72
17-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Sis thumbs up for u

Frankiestine
17-04-2011, 11:15 AM
@ Frankiestine
Thanks for your help. May I make a small suggestion to your signature. You may wanna try if this sounds better to you. As in this sounds closer to the original, in terms of the syllables.

"IN THE NAME OF THE PUSSY, THE MOUTH AND THE HOLEY HOLE".
THE HOLEY TRINITY" AMEN

Amen means mote it be or let it be so.

Hahaha thanks sis, I think its best left as such seeing how I am known more as the "Ass Hole Bandit"...:D

As for the last word, I wouldn't want to turn this into a religious forum..:p

Btw here is one for you...BF not the BGR type but more to do with women with those big mammary gland....Breast Fucking..:p

Drooler
17-04-2011, 12:24 PM
when i first saw this thread title, damn i swear i thought it was a brother coming out of the closet wahhaahhaa

Sorry sis please continue very spicy stuff

Frankiestine
17-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Anyway fyi sis, cap BJ are actually done by some FLs and in the legal houses of GL, even though it is pasted all over that condom must be used for a BJ, most of the time such advice is dispense with all in the name of maintaining the shiokness feeling. After all nothing beats the sensation of having your dick slurp and sucked...:p

Maggi0770
17-04-2011, 07:27 PM
After all nothing beats the sensation of having your dick slurp and sucked

I know. I do that all the time for only one dick though. I have never liked the rubber on him. And after the rubber, sometimes wanna or need to use, I won't touch him for a least 12 hours. Still got that rubber smell which I hated.

And you are right. Better leave the last word out.

And thanks for the Info about the cap BJ. lol. BBBJ

kensheeh89
17-04-2011, 07:28 PM

1. WL - Working Lady
2. FL - Freelance
5. HSD - High Sex Drive
7. HB - Hubby
8. LSD - Low Sex Drive

LOL i nt anyhw sian u lei... call u da jie liao kekeke... i really nt sure abt the BBBJ i guess its like hw other bro is bare back blow job ba i guess.. hiaz i again wrong le :(

Frankiestine
17-04-2011, 08:57 PM
I know. I do that all the time for only one dick though. I have never liked the rubber on him. And after the rubber, sometimes wanna or need to use, I won't touch him for a least 12 hours. Still got that rubber smell which I hated.

And you are right. Better leave the last word out.

And thanks for the Info about the cap BJ. lol. BBBJ

My oc used to give me a head but before that she makes me wash it thoroughly with no other soap but Dove cos she love the smell of it..that still not enough, she will do a "sniff" test too...

Btw here is a new term for you, something that I just came across too...GILF.:D

Maggi0770
17-04-2011, 11:41 PM
@ Frankiestine
I know what you mean. I also do that. Use my fav soup. Must make it more tolerable for ourselves mah.

@Ken. U not sian. u blur ><

Maggi0770
17-04-2011, 11:45 PM
While reading some more of the post I came across more acronyms. Could some1 help with them too pls?

OKT
CMI

And might as well add
MILF - Mothers I'd like to fuck
GILF - Frankenstein? Same with the MILF but for Girls?

I ask my hubby, he also dunno. lol. He said what he dunno he just skip lor. He also new to the site as his friend intro to him about a sex forum. So he came over and asked if I was interested. I am usually interested in understanding more about the male cognitive activities (other then sex) so I came over as well. So two couple noobs wondering around SBF. lol. :)

Bangster
18-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Guess the male forumers are especially forgiving and patient with nice lady forumers, even when we have to provide the answers/meanings for all those abbrevs.

I think I've seen many other newbies kena left, right, centre for asking something like "what does 100/2/1 means...."

strange world

desbear
18-04-2011, 12:23 AM
Sis ... Just sharing and I might be wrong
OKT = Orh Kwee Tao (in hokkien I might spell wrong ... Direct translation -black turtle head) a.k.a pimp
CMI = Cannot Made It

Anybody please correct me if I'm wrong

ChowCheng
18-04-2011, 01:27 AM
While reading some more of the post I came across more acronyms.
GILF - Frankenstein? Same with the MILF but for Girls?

GILF - Grandmother I Like Fuck

yumyum77
18-04-2011, 01:39 AM
hi sis, ur story really kinky ;p
Any chance u might like to share hot pix of urself to complete our fantasy?

calvintan123
18-04-2011, 06:28 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=155447

Complete list of what u wish to know from A to Z.
hope it helps....

starystarynite
18-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Vry nice story of sis left me fantasing whole night..nice build up n vry vivid...

So i guess yt bf that took yr anal v is yr current hubby...

It will be great if u can post more kinky story of you guys sexual escapade.. seems that you r quite adventurous too...envy yr hubby :)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
18-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Guess the male forumers are especially forgiving and patient with nice lady forumers, even when we have to provide the answers/meanings for all those abbrevs....

We do not even know whether it's a lady or not, anyway it's a practical world isn't it :eek: more so this is a sex forum.

Also being TS did start a story here before asking those question (that could be found in the stickies easily), that's the reason people are willing to help (maybe getting something more from her):D

Monkey4
18-04-2011, 08:05 AM
@ Frankiestine
I know what you mean. I also do that. Use my fav soup. Must make it more tolerable for ourselves mah.

yo Maggi :eek:

u use your fav SOUP to wash your HB dick.... what type... tom yam soup or salted veg soup.... hehehehe.... just got a good laugh on a boring Monday....

Cheers :D

kensheeh89
18-04-2011, 08:08 AM
@ Frankiestine

hahaha fresh grass ma cannot blame.. i think i need maggi jie to teach me this small didi.... private kensheeh89 reportin in for duty!!!! ;) LOL

blohsg
18-04-2011, 09:04 AM
-------------------------------------------------
@ Rickey. Thanks. Will see how, have briefly discussed it but not much time for it as we had other things to do and u know. Will see how.

But why will you hard bodied young men wanna hear how I cum. lmao.
\

Orgasms for men is easy to come by ... female orgasms are slightly more difficult to come by. Most likely the lady has to know how to use her fingers or positional play to hit the exact spOts ... for the other gals/guys, they don't have a clue on how to get there as it isn't really a strai8 fwd map.

So having a girl come before you in a overwhelming wave of jerks/convulsions/spasms and collapsing from the exhaustion of it is quite a satisfying feeling.

I don't know if that's true for others?

Think most Durex condoms have that rubbery smell ... probably the spermicide smell as well ... Think the Okamoto types are water based & smell less ... Ansell has this brand called the Rough rider with studded small round nodules ... they're awesome but not available here in SG anymore.

Frankiestine
18-04-2011, 10:07 AM
GILF - Grandmother I Like Fuck

Bingo!! A new term that I just encounter after I had the fortune or misfortune rather, of visiting a local LSB. Ooops looks like sis mag is going scratch her head again.....

Bangster
18-04-2011, 12:05 PM
hahah Bro Monster...
So how was the feeling of getting bj'ed with and without dentures by the GILF?

HAHA

Frankiestine
18-04-2011, 07:56 PM
I guess the LSB here and those in JB really different standard. Over there you will find the SYT Ah Lian but here..I was simply traumatized..:eek:

Anyway true be told, I still reckon the best BJ are given by a toothless granny, real smooth with none of the friction from the teeth. So ladies take hint, you want to give your man the best head then plug those teeth out...:D

Maggi0770
18-04-2011, 10:43 PM
Wow thanks for the responses and the help Samsters. Especially the very long list. WOW. It's an amazing list.

@ Frankiestine
LOL. I am sure it should be shoik for you. Well mine is shoik as long as I give head. So I am on good ground here ^^

And yes, scratch. What on earth is an LSB? Can't find that in the list

@ blohsg
Since you ask, let me fire a question to you first - Can you guess what is the most important ingredient for making a woman come and come?

@ Monkey4
Haha. Yea that's a typo. Erm My own saliva soup, with HB dick as the main ingredient, my tongue stir and stir and stir and my mouth as the warm to heat the soup. :p

@ starystarynite

I have not talked to HB about it yet. Been so busy with work, kids and chores. o well

@ calvintan123
Thanks for sharing man. That is an awesome. I am so impressed with it.

@ yumyum77
I have never taken any compromising pic of self. So try somewhere else pls.

@ desbear
Thanks for trying
Though I was thinking from the little hockkien I know, isn't orh kwee a tortoise?
OKT = Orh Kwee Tao as in 乌龟头.
OR in older chinese 龟公?

blohsg
19-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Maggie : You asked why would guys b interested in finding out more about your orgasms & I answered why not? It's satisfying to watch a woman achieve orgasm plus I wonder if a woman's orgasm is the same as compared to a man's orgasms.

hmmm ... I guess learning about the art of seduction helps a lot but generally I feel it's Extended Foreplay with teasing around and then on the erogenous zones almost till the point of surrender - stop - then start all over again. Basically create the "want" so badly but not give in to her totally. Mainly focus on teasing her with varied strokes/positions - fingers/tongue tracing around her clit/nipples/arse - frenching ... stroking her hair/inner thighs ... explore her body ... kissing her neck ... talk dirty / whispering sweet nothings ...

What do you think ? :p

PS: don't need to fire flaming arrows at me ... just need to ask and i'll reply :)

Renji
19-04-2011, 01:42 PM
good effort

calvintan123
19-04-2011, 08:33 PM
LSB is lup sup bar...in hokkien...direct translate will be dirty bar
a place where girls like to ply their trade...often engaging in sex acts at venue.
can be found mostly near golden mile and last time joo chiat , GL.....etc etc

Maggi0770
19-04-2011, 09:25 PM
@ calvintan123
Thanks. I will add LSB to my own list. You are one faithful to the task ^.^

@ blohsg and Rickey
I have discussed with my hubby, and he said up to me, if I can spare the time and don't mind, he has no issues with me sharing.

Some of your has pmed me to share how to allow ur wife to cum 18 times too. Actually my max was 20+ times (blush, then after that I lost count liao), erm that was when I was a bit younger lah. lol. I supposed I can kill two birds in one stone with this sharing.

So I implore you for you patience as I type damn slow. But I will try to cover as much ground as I can. I mean I am no sex guru, but was asked to share, so I thought it may benefit some of you. Also I did train a HB who can do me with minimum effort and get me all riled up.

Let me just do a short background info for you guys. Before you guys even get there to making a woman come (not faking it, most can't even tell if the woman is faking an orgasm), there are loads of factors involved.

From preparation to during the action and to the end there is actually a lot of things to do.

But in a nutshell, love and timing is all that it is. Timing to do the right thing at the right time. For that, only the woman can help you. I have 'trained' my HB to be able to do it some 17 years back. ^^
Your woman needs to train you to get keyed into her way of meeting her needs. Then all that is left is timing of the performance. ^^

I mean if I know that my hubby doesn't like ginger, I won't serve him ginger. But I will put ginger in everything I serve my mother. So the key is finding what is needed and wanted to make feel cherished (loved) and consistently do it. I know most bros here doesn't have the patience to consistently do it. My hubby or then GF had me correcting him for 2 full years before he got things right (Just imagined the ego bruised he sustained, thought I think he now thinks it's all worth the while). After that, anything he does, within the boundaries (which is rather wide) will draw me to him. OK need to go help kids do homework now. Cya.

kensheeh89
20-04-2011, 12:00 AM
haha maggi jie.. i am definitely more den interested to ask u for advice hahaha.. need a da jie jie for advice ma :D

Rickey
20-04-2011, 02:29 AM
I have discussed with my hubby, and he said up to me, if I can spare the time and don't mind, he has no issues with me sharing.

Some of your has pmed me to share how to allow ur wife to cum 18 times too. Actually my max was 20+ times (blush, then after that I lost count liao), erm that was when I was a bit younger lah. lol. I supposed I can kill two birds in one stone with this sharing.

So I implore you for you patience as I type damn slow. But I will try to cover as much ground as I can. I mean I am no sex guru, but was asked to share, so I thought it may benefit some of you.

Let me just do a short background info for you guys. Before you guys even get there to making a woman come (not faking it, most can't even tell if the woman is faking an orgasm), there are loads of factors involved.

From preparation to during the action and to the end there is actually a lot of things to do.

But in a nutshell, love and timing is all that it is.

I mean if I know that my hubby doesn't like ginger, I won't serve him ginger. But I will put ginger in everything I serve my mother. So the key is finding what is needed and wanted to make feel cherished (loved) and consistently do it. I know most bros here doesn't have the patience to consistently do it.

Thank u so much, sis Maggi, for speaking to yr Hubby for his permission to write yr 18 times cum adventure ! :).. & thank u to u too for agreeing & acceding to our requests to share it wif us !...Much appreciated !! :):)
Dun worry abt being slow...we can wait...just take yr own time...settle yr family needs 1st...bros interested wil be camping here for yr story when u are ready...Thank u oso for the valuable infrm & advice on how to please our woman to cum 18 times like u.. wow !...nothing beats a woman who can cum 18 times in 1 nite for a duration of 2.5 hrs !! :D

blohsg
20-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Maggie : 20 + orgasms ? wow ... sex machine ! You're a long distance runner or you've got some stamina ... usually the lady would be bushed at no. 5 or 6 ... she gets so hyper sensitive to touch even on the skin only ...

vincent03
24-04-2011, 12:24 PM
haha maggi jie, u r really gd ... come 20 times ..

Maggi0770
26-04-2011, 12:00 PM
I have been so damn busy with work. No time to do much else but work, kids, hubby, my family and friends, and work again.

Anyway let me just start with my must have conditions for more than 10 orgasms.

1. The woman must trust the man, not FB or even spouses kind, but the kind of trust that she knows in her gut that he will not harm her. I include spouses for after reading some of the post here, I think trust is one main issue that many bros will face. I have no time to go in-depth about trust, so will leave it that it's a very important issue.

2. The woman must be comfortable with her own body. I know some sis can't let go of self completely to enjoy what partner does (Tied to point one). Though I also know, like me, ones who can and are enjoying what I enjoy.

3. The guy must have been well trained on all her turned on and off buttons. Different woman has different on and off buttons. The woman has to show the man, else it's all trial and error. I gave mine 2 years of T and E and he still only got 50% of my buttons. I showed him all only after we tied the knot.

4. The guys must be upfront. Like if that day cannot perform or no mood to play or just wanna quickie, then please say. I know some days, my hubby get so stress at work that he just wants a quickie (or two, sometimes encouraged by me, *blush) and roll over to sleep.

5. The woman is at the 'on' part of her cycle and is well (not sick).

Ok I gotta go do stuff liao. Lunch break is early today and I gotta da bao back.

blohsg
26-04-2011, 12:09 PM
points 1/2 - yeah ... very subjective
point 3 - T/E with a show/tell from the lady ... hehe you only show hand after marriage :P
point 4 - communicate your intentions early/clearly ... ok ... sounds good
point 5 - ON part ? you mean fertile/horny/hungry ? Should I look @ the Calendar ?

Reply when you have time ! cheerios !

Maggi0770
05-05-2011, 09:44 AM
point 5 - ON part ? you mean fertile/horny/hungry ? Should I look @ the Calendar ?
Reply when you have time ! cheerios !

Yes there is a period of time when the woman wants and another when she doesn't. Most men doesn't know this but it's true. Though probably because your cycle is not monthly but daily. Different women gets different want period. Find out from your OC ^^

Most women gets interested beginning of the month, just after their monthlies. And also that's when their threshold of pain is the highest. That's the reason why it's advisable to go do waxing just after period usually. Not as painful.

KK that's for now. gotta go back to the office now. Sigh been so darn busy.

Especially now with GE Fever 2011.
heeheehee.

Talk about Mahjulah Singapura. ^^
The hybed is progress. At least the media people gets to be active.

kk. bb

blohsg
05-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Maybe on a day to day basis fer men ... short term memory or attention span maybe?

That part about waxing makes more sense now ...

Yeah ... good fer ya to drop in :)

Vote for Change ... CST or WKS ? What if I want the 5 best candidates out of the 10 candidates ? We want the MPs to be accountable ... not the party.

Melvin&Bryna's your colleague ?

msGot
24-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Just wanna say "thank you" (though this thread was running a few months ago :/) for the great write-up, Maggi! Awesome story you have there (Not sure what the rest thinks but you do make a good story-teller! Probably because of story telling skills required to coax the kids maybe??) Cheers.