PDA

View Full Version : That time of the month

kkchiau
09-04-2011, 04:17 PM
any bros here tried with their wife/fb/gf during their period?? heard it may be unlucky for the guy. how true is this?

liberatte
09-04-2011, 05:50 PM
That's the luckless time of the month if you're Chinese... know why red packets are red? :rolleyes:

chowchowkeith
09-04-2011, 06:17 PM
tried once many many years ago with an ex.
Nothing special except that she is more sensitive and there is a splashing sound.

Eject into her after that.

weekendgo
09-04-2011, 08:27 PM
Dunno about the unlucky part... but i never tio 4d or toto ever:(..... lols...

But it is very messy sia...:p try not to do it on 2nd and 3rd day, unless you are keen to do a lot of laundry.

Did it with my oc and ex. But sometimes hor, on day 1, your didi will be like a brush, and everything will, SUDDENLY, come out. :eek:

singexpat
09-04-2011, 09:42 PM
TS,
u mean try wat ah? FJ,BJ, AJ?

FJ - ok, more warm than usual
Licking - no balls to try

Hope tis is wat u wan to knw...

Btw, u doin survey izzi? :rolleyes:

Brother...Bob
09-04-2011, 10:12 PM
any bros here tried with their wife/fb/gf during their period?? heard it may be unlucky for the guy. how true is this?

I love Char Siew !

utd4ever59
09-04-2011, 11:10 PM
It is abit messy but who cares if both of us need it and so we do. Actually quite shiok . My galfren tends to be more active during this time of the month.Dun know why.

astonn
09-04-2011, 11:24 PM
tried Fj/Finger/toy
she love it doggy style and from the back view look majiam like having 1st time sex with the gal and breaking her virgin

she was moaning like mad, louder then usual but a messy and bloody end with me cumming inside

kkchiau
10-04-2011, 12:22 PM
well for me recently this is something that really gets me gg..
what happen was 2weeks ago me and wife were at home when my wife fren decided to visit, needed to borrow something from my wife, she was mid 20s 165 32bs at least and wore those ah lian clothes that really got me gg! but since my wife always ard I pretended not to pay any attention
so when she was at my place talking to my wife I was watching the tv when I overheard something that made me get an instant semi hardon!!
Jilin: girl do u happen to have pad? I run out and just realized after visitng ur bathroom that my period just came! I only had a panty liner.
wife: sure girl!
hearing that and dunno why getting a hardon made me feel like peeing and I visited the bathroom, when I went in to unload my pee, realized that in my bin was a piece of that very panty liner sitting right there.
oh boy I was feeling so horny so I picked it up and took a deep whiff of it and I tell u!!! it was soaked with wet juice and just a very small lil brownish stain. the smelll was so good I wanked off right on the spot!
I was quite disgusted with myself later on but v curious too that it made me so damn horny :)